Econometrics, Using the STATA software models (IV, Logit, Probit ,Tobit and Fixed effect ), Economics Assignment Help. Econometrics, Using the STATA software models (IV, Logit, Probit ,Tobit and Fixed effect ), Economics Assignment Help.
This hw about the Econometrics covers (IV, Logit, Probit ,Tobit and Fixed effect ), needs acknowledge of using the STATA software.
We have to submit two files one is the STATA ( do) file where all the orders listed there for regression with the explanation comments. and the other one is the (word) file where we copy the result from the STATA as picture and write out comments for every result and solve the question part. Solutions must be clear and show the steps.
I have tried to attach the data file for STATA here for the variables but wasn’t successed to download it.
Econometrics, Using the STATA software models (IV, Logit, Probit ,Tobit and Fixed effect ), Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Change something about yourself in terms of adornment Writing Assignment Help
All should use the text and at least two additional sources.
Option A: Change something about yourself in terms of adornment (clothing, jewelry, style, hair, etc.). Make sure that it is a big enough change that those around you will notice and that you have enough places to travel to get good reactions. Observe the reactions of those around you. You may need to have someone help you with observations. Do not do anything illegal, or that will get you fired. However, do have fun.
- What reactions did you expect?
- What reactions did you observe?
- What reaction did your helper observe?
- Did the reactions depend on the relationship you had with those around you?
- What does your clothing say about you? How do clothing and other adornments “make a person”?
4 up to 5 pages. The text book will be Guerrero & Hecht (2008). The nonverbal communication reader. 13:978-1-57766-544-1
and here are some ideas or brainstorm that you can take whats useful for you:
I’ll choose to talk about clothing in general. I am from Saudi Arabia, so it’s really a big difference to me , back when in Saudi I cannot wears what am wearing right now. In Saudi there no such a thing as jewelry, tattoos, it’s a conservative community and if you are going out of the box, people will look and stare at you, maybe some of them will talk to you and said this is not allowed,,,,,
When I went back home last year, i can tell people are sort of stating at me and looking at me little bit weirdly .
I was expecting some reactions from people, but not this fast, immediately in the security gate the police man was looking at me in funny way, he said from where are you coming from? I said America, he gave me a pity look, then he said ok I see.
even at the chick points, they will search me and treat me differently than people who wearing a traditional Saudi costume.
Even with family, friends, people who used to see me before, like the man who owns the grocery store near my home, Neighbors, mostly every one that i met dropped a kind of comment.
People there are not familiar with tattoos, man bun, or anything is not traditional, so when you look different than people, they will stare at you and maybe make some comments, positive or negative ether ways.
And about the helper, I’ll consider everyone who was with me during any situation as a helper. Many of my friends were saying people looking at me weirdly, like i am an alien or something.
And surly am gonna have more comments from close people as family and friends.
And about my clothing, it’s not saying much, but I like to be clean and dress well, and this is making me more confident of myself I guess, it’s like when you just got a haircut and wearing something new, I believe that’s give a some kind of comfort and confident.
Ethical Issues in Forensic Psychology Humanities Assignment Help
Final Project Guidelines
The Final Project is due by Day 7 of Week 11.
A superior Final Project demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate for graduate-level scholarship. The paper must follow APA Publication Manual guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. The paper should be 10–15 pages, not counting the title page, abstract, or references. Please note that quantity does not always correspond to quality, and a well-written Final Project that includes all of the necessary information can be accomplished in fewer than the maximum number of pages. The Final Project for this course will be evaluated according to all four indicators in the Application Assignment and Final Project Writing Rubric located in the Course Information area.
For your Final Project, you are to select a profession in forensic psychology where you work, aspire to work, or one in which you have an interest. Using the profession you have selected you will compose a 10- to 15-page paper addressing the following:
- Describe the professional role you selected, including services provided. Provide any background information you have in this area and explain why you decided to work, aspire to work, or why you have interest in this role
- Describe the forensic setting associated with the professional role and the services provided. Explain any ethical challenges you would anticipate in the setting and explain how you might overcome these challenges.
- Describe the professional role you have chosen in terms of dual roles you might face. Explain ethical challenges related to dual-roles in the profession and explain how you might address them.
- Describe the forensic populations you might work with in this particular forensic psychology professional role. Include an explanation of any ethical issues you might face when working with these populations and an explanation of how might you overcome these issues?
- Describe specific professional ethical codes and guidelines that might be relevant to the services/situation. Identify and analyze ethical codes or guidelines that might be difficult to follow and explain why.
- Identify and analyze APA and AP-LS codes and guidelines that may be conflicting in the professional role you identified for this Final Project. Explain how you might address these conflicts.
- Describe the diversity aspects of the population being served in the forensic setting. Explain diversity needs and characteristics of the population.
- Describe the cultural competencies needed to ethically and effectively work with this population.
- Explain those competencies that are strengths of yours and those that you need to further develop and explain how you might address/improve upon the competencies that need to be further developed.
- Describe a population that is different from you, that you may have difficulty serving. Explain why you think you might have difficulty working with a member of that particular group. Describe strategies you might employ to overcome this difficulty and explain how you might avoid an ethical dilemma when working with diverse populations in general. (Note:Please be specific when identifying the population you chose. Think broadly about diversity. For example you might note: language difference, gender orientation, social economic background, religion, and age).
- Explain any other ethical challenges you may encounter (in the forensic setting, with the population, and in the professional role) you chose for this final project that you may face.
- Explain common ethical complaints and violations that might arise in the setting.
- Explain ethical risk management strategies you might employ in your setting to avoid violations.
- Conclude with insights you have gained throughout the course of the importance of ethics for the forensic psychology professional. Include any views that have changed, and how they changed, throughout the course on topics that have been covered.
3 things (Annotated Bibliography, Outline, APA Paper)Positive Effects of Soy on our Individual Diets Writing Assignment Help
Topic: Positive Effects of Soy on our Individual Diets
I chose this topic because growing up my family would rotate soybean crops in with corn and wheat to prevent the land from being stripped of certain nutrients. As a child in the early 1980s, I always wondered what soybeans were used for. As I grew older, I learned exactly what it was used for. This morning I searched “nutrition related tops,” and this topic piqued my interest.
I already have seen there are studies out there on breast cancer and prostate cancer survivors using soy as part of their diet to reduce the recurrence of the disease. I will search for credible sources on soy, soy beans, breast cancer, and prostate cancer. Once I establish other benefits that soy has on the body, I will research them as well.
APA Paper Rubric
Describe the disease Ehrilichiosis in the form of a list( see attachment) Science Assignment Help
Describe the disease Ehrilichiosis in the form of a list. Answer the following questions about the disease Ehrilichiosis, using complete sentences, use the following format, write the question, then the answer to the question. For example: if the question was, what is your favorite color? Here is what I would write.
1. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is purple.
Title: Name your assigned disease- Ehrilichiosis
1. What is the causative agent?
2. How long have we known about this disease?
3. Historically, how was this disease treated compared to modern treatments?
4. Describe the prevalence and transmission of this disease.
5. Where (in the world) is the disease prevalent?
6. How many people are currently infected?
7. What is the rate of new infections?
8. What are the rates of morbidity and mortality?
9. What is (are) the reservoir(s) of the pathogen?
10. What is (are) the mode(s) of transmission?
11. Where in the body (what tissues/organs/cells) does the pathogen affect?
12. What damage does the pathogen inflict?
13. What is the time sequence of the disease?
14. What are the major signs and symptoms?
15. What types of medical treatments are currently used?
16. Describe how these treatments affect the progression of the disease.
17. Antibiotic resistant strains?
18. Describe prophylactic measures that can be taken to limit the risk of infection.
International Econ Utility Functions Economics Assignment Help
Consider a two-period two-country endowment economy. Households have preferences described by the utility function ln CU1 + ln CU2 where CU1 and CU2 denote the consumption in period 1 and period 2. Suppose that households receive exogenous endowments of goods given by QU1 =10, QU2 = 15 in periods 1 and 2, respectively. Europeans have identical preferences, given by ln CE1 + ln CE2 where CE1 and CE2 denote the consumption in period 1 and period 2. Suppose that households receive exogenous endowments of goods given by QE1 =10, QE2 = 15 in periods 1 and 2, respectively. Assume further that the endowments are nonstorable, that the U.S. and Europe are of equal size, and that there is free capital mobility between the two economies. The United States starts period 1 with a zero net foreign asset position.
1. Compute the equilibrium levels of world interest rate, consumption, the trade balance, and the current account in periods 1 and 2 in the U.S.
2. Suppose that a contraction originates in the United States. The U.S. endowment falls from 10 to 8 in the first period and is expected to continue to fall to 6 in the second period. The endowments in Europe remain unchanged each period. Calculate again the equilibrium interest rate and current accounts in the U.S. and Europe in period 1.
3. Now instead suppose that the Europe experience a favorable shock that temporarily increases the Europe endowment from 10 to 15 in the first period. The second period is still 15. There is no change in the U.S. endowment (QU1 =10, QU2 = 15). Calculate again the equilibrium interest rate and the two current accounts in period 1.
4. Show on a current account-world interest rate plot qualitatively how a domestic shock can increase the current deficit for the U.S. How a external shock can increase the current account deficit for the U.S.. Point out the difference in the equilibrium world interest rates.
International Econ Utility Functions Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write an analytical essay about one of the following books. Humanities Assignment Help
Write an analytical essay about one of the following books answering the following questions: 1) Identify a thesis or purpose of the author; 2) Who is the author’s audience?; 3) What is the historical importance of this work?; and 4) Does the author succeed in proving his thesis or purpose?
Your essay must be typed, double spaced, from 4-6 pages, and submitted in person to the instructor on the due date. Choose one from the following books:
I have chosen the book – Other People’s Money and How the Banks Use It. Louis Brandeis.
supply chain management – 900 words (please avoid plagiarism at all cost) Business Finance Assignment Help
Al Baik must ship replacement parts for their
ovens, and the supply chain manager must choose between two shipping
alternatives: two-day freight, and five-day freight. Using five-day
freight saves 750 Riyal (SAR), but the primary consideration is holding
cost, which is 38 Riyal per unit per year. Al Baik must ship 2000 units.
In a 4-page paper, which alternative would you recommend to the supply
chain manager and why?
Be sure to use at least two current,
scholarly references beyond any required course readings. Current
sources are those published within the most recent five-year period, and
scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals.
Note: (AlBaik is famous restaurant in Saudi Arabia)
business assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
PART A (500 words)
Assignment: Read the article “An Autopsy of the Soviet Economy” then find additional articles in the library on the topic to describe the state of the transition.
1.1.How would you classify the Soviet economy prior to the break-up of the Soviet Union? Explain your rationale.
2.2.Why did the Soviet economy fail?
3.3.How would you classify the Russian economy as it is currently?
4.4.Is it still a transitional economy, how so?
Be sure to support your opinions with properly cited and referenced sources.
Part B (300 words)
The answers should come from your textbook, the book of primary source documents, the assigned website, the lecture, videos, and the research you conducted in the APUS Library. Respond as many times as you wish. Your two best responses will be graded. 300 word I text citation and references
Historians recognize the importance of model figures. In the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s which African Americans were model figures to African Americans? How did they influence white Americans to see African Americans differently?
Part C (500 words)
Evaluate each argument for validity and soundness. Discuss the structural strengths and weaknesses of each argument. Discuss who has the stronger argument? Why? Your response must be in your own words. Your initial post should be 3 to 4 short paragraphs that reflect research, course content synthesis and reflection. Provide citations for the source of your learning. This discussion forum should be approximately 250 words.in text citation and reference
Describe the current Russian economy. Where do you think it will go from here? Your initial response should be 250 words. In text citation, use economic terms ,with references in APA format .
Part D (250 words)
Describe the current Chinese economy. Where do you think it will go from here? What changes do you think the U.S. needs to make in its economic relationship with China? Your initial response should be 250 words. In text citation, use economic terms ,with references in APA format .
Week 6 Social Research Issue Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Research a current major social/cultural issue or problem relevant to your career or intended
career. Discuss how your formal degree studies (including key theories, models, methods, and
related empirical research) have prepared you to identify, analyze, and resolve that issue the
issue or problem. Recommend and construct an innovative problem-solving strategy, using a
thesis and supporting reasons, that addresses the issue or problem.
For example, if your field of study were business, and you worked for a utility company that sold
hunting licenses on some of its land to create revenue, what should the company do when
approached by a community group that requests the practice stop? Or what about the corporate
use of off-shore accounts to avoid paying taxes? If your career path leads you to firefighting, for
example, would you protest the increase of residential development into wilderness areas due
to the costs of suppressing those fires?
This essay should be academic in tone, use at least five outside sources (please use peer
reviewed or trade publications, or interviews with experts in the field), and be 1500-2000 words
in length. Essays should follow APA formatting conventions. The Title and References pages
will not be included in the required word count.