Effects of Stress Humanities Assignment Help. Effects of Stress Humanities Assignment Help.
Provide a 1-page description of a stressful event currently occurring in your life. Then, referring to information you learned throughout this course, address the following:
- What physiological changes occur in the brain due to the stress response?
- What emotional and cognitive effects might occur due to this stressful situation?
- Would the above changes (physiological, cognitive, or emotional) be any different if the same stress were being experienced by a person of the opposite sex or someone much older or younger than you?
- If the situation continues, how might your physical health be affected?
- What three behavioral strategies would you implement to reduce the effects of this stressor? Describe each strategy. Explain how each behavior could cause changes in brain physiology (e.g., exercise can raise serotonin levels).
- If you were encouraging an adult client to make the above changes, what ethical considerations would you have to keep in mind? How would you address those ethical considerations?
In addition to citing the online course and the text, you are also required to cite a minimum of two scholarly sources. Please use the Argosy University online library to find appropriate scholarly sources. For reputable web sources, look for .gov or .edu sites as opposed to .com sites. Please do not use Wikipedia.
Your paper should be double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, and with normal 1-inch margins; written in APA style; and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head, an abstract, and a reference page. The body of the paper should be at least 6 pages in length.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Described a stressful event.||
|Explained the physiological changes that occur in the brain due to the stress response.||
|Explained the emotional and cognitive effects that may occur due to this stressful situation.||
|Analyzed potential differences in physiological, cognitive, and emotional responses in someone of a different age or sex.||
|Discussed the physical health risks.||
|Provided three behavioral strategies to reduce the effects of the stressor and explained how each could cause changes in brain physiology.||
|Analyzed ethical considerations in implementing behavioral strategies and offered suggestions for addressing these.||
|Integrated at least two scholarly references to support ideas.||
|Organization (16 points): Introduction, transitions, and conclusion.
Style (8 points): Tone, audience, and word choice.
Usage and Mechanics (16 points): Grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
APA Elements (24 points): In-text citations and references, paraphrasing, and appropriate use of quotations and other elements of style.
Effects of Stress Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Algebra Forum. The Cost of driving. Mathematics Assignment Help
Please, help with math forum:
One common type of calculation that is made frequently out there in the real world is a “fixed and variable cost problem” – it’s a “lump and per” scenario. You pay a fixed cost (or a lump sum) to rent the car, or have phone service. Then, in addition, you have to pay a variable cost (so much per mile or per minute). People use math all the time (or should!) to decide which company has the best plan for their needs.
For the purposes of this Forum, we are going to discuss a subject near and dear to everyone’s heart these days – the price of operating your vehicle. To do this, we need to collect three types of data – our fixed costs, our variable costs and our usage. If you either don’t own a car just borrow a friend’s data or use a hypothetical example based on internet research. One student even did the analysis on his aircraft carrier!
Please click on Start a New Conversation and make the subject of your post your car’s year and model (2012 Toyota Camry), so that people can tell at a glance which postings might be of the most interest to them.
Presenting data to others in a clear and understandable fashion is an important skill for many people in the workplace, not just mathematicians. For your initial post give a full and complete answer to the following questions in outline form, following this model. Be sure to actually answer the questions – do not get sidetracked on the current prices at the gas pump. Your initial post should be at least 150 words.
Although most Americans view their car expenses as an inevitable part of life and not part of their actual car calculations, we are going to figure out what our car expenses really are.
A – What are your fixed monthly car expenses? (1 point)
I want you to add up all the payments that you must make (car payment, garage rent, license tags, insurance, etc.)–regardless of whether or not old Betsy ever emerges from the garage. If you only pay insurance once a year then divide that number by 12 to add it to your monthly fixed expenses. You don’t have to share the specifics if you would prefer not to–you can just give the total.
B – What are your variable monthly car expenses? (1 point)
Add up your variable expenses—the ones that depend on how many miles you drive the car. Don’t get into the nitty-gritty of your car’s miles per gallon—just give an approximation of what you spend each month on variable expenses (gas, oil, washer fluid, car washes, etc.).
C – What is your total cost per month? (1 point)
Add your fixed and variable costs together.
D – Approximately how many miles do you drive a month? (1 point)
All of the discussion in the media is about the price of gasoline per gallon, but to calculate your personal cost, a more relevant statistic for you is your cost per mile. That is one of the things that you should consider when you decide whether or not to drive home for lunch.
E – Divide C by D to figure your cost per mile. (1 point)
Pay attention here. If the money is more than the miles, the cost is over $1.00 per mile – if the miles are more than the money, the cost is under $1.00 per mile. What is your cost per mile?
Surprised? One student did the calculations wrong and got that she was spending $316.00 a mile. That would go way beyond surprised!
F – What changes might you make to save money on your total car expenses? (1 point)
Another student lived in a big city and only used the car on weekends. When he finished the calculations, he cut a deal with a local car rental company, sold his car, and wound up renting a very nice car every weekend for less than he was spending on a car of his own!
Statistics project #2 SAS Mathematics Assignment Help
Ch # 5 Discrete Probability Distributions
Ch # 6 Continuous Probability Distributions
Finish studying for Chapter # 5 & 6 before starting to work on your Lab.
Use any reference to find meaningful data of a problem of interest to you and check whether or not the data you choose is normal.
1- Find the mean, variance and the standard deviation
2-Plot your data
3- Use the three ways of testing for normality ( graph, stem and leaf, Ratio.)
3- Explain why it is important to check for normality.
4- Why did you choose this particular example and how would the statistical analysis help you with decisions pertaining to your problem you need to take?
Note: You should submit your SAS extension file of your calculation and your a well written word and pdf documents answering all the questions above.
Math 150A Writing Project ( calculus 1 ) Mathematics Assignment Help
You must complete one of the following problems and produce a two-page write-up of the problem (in your own words), the full solution (withjustification of each step of the process and any conclusions drawn), and interpretation of the results. Any variables must clearly be defined. Give answers in fractional form (not decimal), if necessary.
- At least 2 FULL pages, typed, double-spaced, 12 point font, 1 inch margins.
- No grammatical, punctuation, or spelling errors.
- Your name and title should be included in the header of the document and not the body.
- Use the sample template.
- Figures may be included on a separate page at the end, which will not be countedtowards the 2 full pages.
- DO THE FIRST PROBLEM
Logistic Regression Business Finance Assignment Help
please follow the instructions in the documents. First, you should make an investigations to get rid of the dependent variables based on their P_Values and their R_Square, You should check them one by one to notice the changes and please explain all the details and steps. Second, make a logistic model to the data and then apply the model to the second population and determine wich of the data should be considered for additional testing and finally write a report as it asked for in the document.
you should add the analysis toll package in excel if you do not find it under data.
The functions and motives of the self. (250-300 words) Writing Assignment Help
Social psychologists contend that a human can organize his or her understanding of the self in multiple ways, including formation of the self-concept, use of self-schemas, self-esteem, and self-efficacy.
Such self distinctions are supported through research depicting three main self functions, including reflexive consciousness, or the ability to look upon oneself; interpersonal engagement, or the awareness of oneself as interacting with others; and executive function, or the self’s role in taking control of daily functioning. Finally, there are at least three key motives for why the self functions as it does, including the need to learn more about oneself, the need to believe positively about oneself, and the need for consistency in self-knowledge.
? Write a brief description of the recent event you selected. Then, describe one of the three main functions of the self (ability to engage in reflexive consciousness, ability to interact with others, or ability to control daily functioning) that were evident in the event you selected and explain why. Finally, explain which of the three motives for self-functioning (need to learn, need to believe positively about yourself, or need for consistency of self-knowledge) may have motivated your actions in the event you selected and why. Use the Learning Resources and the current literature to support your response.
- Article: Bandura, A. (2004). Health- promotion by social cognitive means. Health Education & Behavior, 31(2), 143–164. Retireved from the Walden Library using the ERIC database.
- Book Excerpt: Baumeister, R. F. (1998). The self . In D. T. Gilbert, S. T. Fiske, & G. Lindzey (Eds.), Handbook of social psychology (4th ed., Vol. 1, pp. 680–740). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Handbook of Social Psychology by Gilbert, T. Copyright 1998 by Oxford University Press. Reprinted by permission of Oxford University Press via the Copyright Clearance Center.
- Article: Burke, P. J., & Harrod, M. M. (2005). Too much of a good thing? Social Psychology Quarterly 68(4), 359-374. Retireved from the Walden Library using the SAGE Premier 2010 database.
- Article: Erikson, M. G. (2007). The meaning of the future: Toward a more specific definition of possible selves. Review of General Psychology, 11(4), 348–3 58. Retireved from the Walden Library using the PsycARTICLES database.
- Article: Markus, H. R. (1977). Self-schemata and processing information about the self. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 35(2), 63–78. Retireved from the Walden Library using the PsycARTICLES database.
- Article: Markus, H. R., & Nurius, P. (1986). Possible selves. American Psychologist, 41(9), 954–969. Retireved from the Walden Library using the PsycARTICLES database.
- Social Psychology Network. (2011). Retrieved from http://www.socialpsychology.org
- Article: Carroll, P. J., Shepperd, J. A., & Arkin, R. M. (2009). Downward self-revision: Erasing possible selves. Social Cognition, 27(4), 550-578.
- Article: Markus, H. R., & Kitayama, S. (1991). Culture and the self: Implications for cognition, emotion, and motivation. Psychological Review, 98(2), 224–253.
- Article: Markus, H. R., Smith, J., & Moreland, R. L. (1985). Role of the self-concept in the perception of others. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 49(6), 1494–1512.
- Article: Montepare, J. M., & Clements, A. E. (2001). Age schemas: Guides to processing information about the self. Journal of Adult Development, 8(2), 99–108.
The functions and motives of the self. (250-300 words) Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Mechanic of Materials (2 short related labs) Engineering Assignment Help
remember before u handle this work, this work is so important to me, so i will revise it many times before i turn it in and i will rate u depend on your work quality such as providing correct and full answers and meet all requirements in the attached instructions. Please avoid the Lack of depth in your response.
see the datas then complete and answer the attached WORDs document fully.
don’t forget to graph the data report via Excel ,
Don’t forget to provide me with:
1: the excel files including graphs
2: calculations via Excel
presentions about Cinderella/ own words Writing Assignment Help
Each student will prepare a formal, 5 minute presentation based on a quote taken from readings assigned for the day students sign up for. Your quoteshould be significant somehow for plot development, character development, topic/themes, main points etc. The quote can be funny, entertaining, thought provoking, weird, interesting, disturbing etc. The quote cannot be the same quote you prepare for the Commentator role for your Lit Circle.You will have to pick a quote from the reading you signed up for. You will have to memorize the quote and perform it for the class (no use of notes). Then, you will have to explain its significance in relation to the tale’s plot, character development, theme (such as power, gender, socioeconomic class, abandonment, historical background, etc) (you may use your notes).You have to hand in a write-up(700-800 words)ofyour presentation that includes:1.the quote itself, with proper citation (MLA or APA) 3 paragraphs that explain
i.what the quote is about,
ii.why it is significant,
iii.why you chose it.
2.a discussion question tied to your quote that will be used in class to initiate discussion that day.
a. 2 paragraphs
i.Your answer to that discussion question
The fairy tale must be which I attached
Adult rehab Health Medical Assignment Help
At the end of each class meeting students will be assigned one textbook reading, one reading from the reading list/resource list, and the student will choose a video for the topic being discussed the next class period. Studentswill use the template to highlight and summarize the main points from what they read or watched, with the paper being no longer than 2 pages (double spaced, narrow margins, size 12 Times New Roman font). You may use bullet points when summarizing the readings, but you MUST USE a narrative format in your synthesis. For the synthesis part you must explain what did you add to your OT knowledge. The citations for textbook, articles must all be in APA format. The chapter I was assigned is. Chapter 56, this the link for the textbook: https://ebookcentral-proquest-com.rdas-proxy.mercy.edu/lib/mercycollege/detail.action?docID=3404761#
the following attachments will give you all details needed to get this assignment completed. YouTube video must have connection to both their articles and assignment chapters reading. The synthesis part must be two paragraphs double spaced narrow margins, size 12 Times New Roman font. . For the synthesis part you must explain what did you add to your OT knowledge. please do as assignment form requested accordingly. Please also you must specify each activities for both the textbook assigned chapter 56, the assigned article and whatever YouTube video you choose and also, must explain what did the OT do to be part whatever the patient situations were, I mean if you followed the assignment forms you I will be fine because it’s very specific Thank you
5Discussion Science Assignment Help
Please answer questions below and see reading and video materials over discussion. I will send community information. Thank you
Before you begin crafting your discussion response for this week, be sure to read required materials and watch Episode Two and Episode Three of the Designing Healthy Communities PBS miniseries. These episodes are designed to help provide you with a broad understanding of the topics that are discussed in class. This week our focus is on understanding public health basics: prevention of disease, clean air, clean water, food supplies, and how a sampling of different cities approaches and manages their public health issues for maximum well-being of residents.
This week, evaluate your own community in terms of integrated approaches to public health. Select either a focus on disease prevention and control, air, water or food.
- 1. What community-based strategies do you see in place to protect health?
- 2. What health services, local or national organizations exist to support wellness in the focus area you selected?
- 3. Do pollution or contamination in your area impact the focus you selected?
- 4. What does your community need to do to improve public health in the area you selected for this discussion?
Post your response by Thursday and comment on at least two other students’ posts by Sunday night.
Posted Tue May 1, 2018 at 8:10 pm
- Chapters 6 & 7 in Global Public Health
- Mansfield, T. J., Rodriguez, D. A., Huegy, J., & MacDonald Gibson, J. (2015). The effects of urban form on ambient air pollution and public health risk: A case study in Raleigh, North Carolina. Risk Analysis: An International Journal, 35(5), 901-918. doi:10.1111/risa.12317
- Liping, B., Yeyao, W., Yongli, G., Youya, Z., Li, L., Zengguang, Y., & … Xuefeng, X. (2016). Health risk assessment research on heavy metals ingestion through groundwater drinking pathway for the residents in Baotou, China. Journal of Environmental Health, 78(6), 84.
- Kearns, M., & Brotherton-Bunch, E. (2014). Public policy transforms when health expertise and the public come together. National Civic Review, 103(1), 60-62. doi:10.1002/ncr.21180
https://anyessayhelp.com/. National Civic Review, 103(1), 60-62. doi:10.1002/ncr.21180