Employee Engagement and Retention Milestone Paper Business Finance Assignment Help. Employee Engagement and Retention Milestone Paper Business Finance Assignment Help.
Prompt: Refer to the chapter readings and module resources to support your responses to each of the four critical elements below. Carefully read and address
each critical element as written, using detailed and informative analysis that conveys critical thinking. The four critical elements are aligned to the people
technical competency within the HR knowledge domain.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
Talent Acquisition: Determine appropriate strategies for acquiring qualified talent, and explain how the strategies support organizational goals.
Employee Engagement and Retention: Determine appropriate employee engagement strategies and explain how this approach will increase retention.
Learning and Development: Determine learning and development opportunities aimed toward attracting and retaining qualified talent within the
Total Rewards: Identify appropriate total rewards strategies to increase employee retention, and explain how these strategies support the goals of the
Guidelines for Submission: This milestone must be submitted as a 3- to 4-page Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Use the latest edition of the APA manual for formatting and citations.
Employee Engagement and Retention Milestone Paper Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MGT 600 SNHU Your Strategy Process Needs a Strategy Article Discussion Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
For this paper, you will review the article “Your Strategy Process Needs a Strategy“, and provide your insight and reflections concerning the following questions:
- How does the business environment impact the five broad approaches to strategy?
- Why does strategic planning impact the competitive advantage and sustainability of organizations?
Keep in mind that it is an essential skill to write effectively within the business community and a paramount ingredient to strategic planning. This short paper assignment brings you the opportunity to learn, identify, and strategize solutions relevant to the course outcomes.
PHYS 1 College of San Mateo Projectile Motion & Vector Analysis of Motion Questions Science Assignment Help
Video Analysis of 2D Motion
Our goal in this lab is to get a better understanding of the relationships between the position, displacement, velocity, and acceleration vectors in two dimensional motion. You will take home videos of a thrown object and an object moving in a circle and analyze the motion graphically.
You will need the following equipment to complete the lab. If you do not have any of the equipment listed below, please let your instructor know.
- Smartphone or computer with video recording capabilities. Cameras with slow motion capabilities are ideal.
- A way to prop up your phone so that you can take videos of yourself doing things (or another person to help you take videos).
- Computer that runs Vernier Video Analysis (Links to an external site.).
- An object that can be thrown without damaging anything.
- An object that spins and keeps spinning without external interference. The front wheel on a bicycle that is turned upside down is perfect. Other options might be a record on a record player, a salad spinner, or even a basketball spun on a finger, if you are good at it and have someone who can film it. As a last resort you could tie an object to a string and try to spin it around at constant speed, but this is not ideal since it’s not really possible to keep the speed constant with this method.
- Some tape to mark a point on your spinning object.
Taking the Videos
Your goal is to take videos of a number two-dimensional motion. For effective analysis these videos need to be taken carefully. For each video make sure you do the following:
- Prior to each recording, measure a distance between two well-separated points that will be in your video that lie in or close to the plane of motion. For teh video of circular motion this might be the radius or diameter of the spinning object. Record the distance between these two points and mark the two points so that they will be visible in the video.
- The motion of the object should be across the screen, not towards or away from the camera.
- Do not move the camera while the video is being recorded. This is crucial! There is a tendency to try and “track” moving objects with the camera: try to avoid doing this! Propping up the camera rather than holding it is ideal, but you can take good videos by carefully holding the camera steady.
- If possible, use slow-motion filming.
- Use a background that is of a different color than moving object. If the object is dark, use a light background, and vice-versa.
- Caution: with many phones there is a delay after you press the “record” button before filming begins. Hit the “record” button, wait until you see at least one second has elapsed in the recording, and then do the motion.
- Note for iphone 11+ users: the software can’t deal with the most recent movie formatting. Before taking you video go to settings/camera and switch your video format to “most compatable”.
Videos to record:
- Record a video of an object tossed upwards and sideways flying through the air. (The motion should look like a parabola in the video). Be sure that you capture a good amount of upwards and downwards motion. You do not need to record falling all the way to the ground.
- Record a video of an object moving in a circle at a constant speed; the motion should look circular in the video. We want to track a single point on the object, so mark the point you want to track with a piece of tape. With a bike wheel, salad spinner, or basketball you can just give it a spin and let it spin by itself and if there isn’t too much friction the motion should be close to constant speed. A record player should maintain a constant speed once it is running. If you are trying to use an object tied to a string, try and spin the object in a horizontal plane and have someone film from below or above; if you spin the object vertically the speed will likely vary because of gravity.
- Once you have taken your videos transfer them to your computer. (You can also use Video Analysis on your phone, but using a computer is much easier).
- Find and record the frame rate each video was taken at. This can be tricky; on some phones (like my old iphone 6), if you play a slow motion video file on your computer it will appear to be normal speed. In this case, locate the file and view its “Properties” and then click the “Details tab. The frame rate (in fps, or frames per second) should be displayed in the “Video” section. On other phones, like my Samsung Galaxy s10, a slow motion video taken at 240 fps will appear slowed down when played on a computer video player, and the file properties will say the video was taken at 30 fps. In this case, you can try and look up the frame rate your phone uses for slow motion. 240 fps is a good guess if you are not sure.
Video Analysis with Vernier Video Analysis
You can access Vernier Video Analysis using this link (Links to an external site.). More documentation (Links to an external site.) is available as well. Start by doing this tutorial (Links to an external site.) starting at the 1:26 mark. Follow along on your own device so you learn how to use the software. When analyzing your videos, consider the following things:
- Track the motion of the center of the object if the object is non-spherical; points on the outside of objects will likely rotate around the center, which complicates the motion in ways we don’t want (yet).
- Only analyze motion where the object is moving by itself; omit any motion where the helper’s hand is touching the object, and after the object has come to rest.
- Experiment with the “advance frames” feature. You want about 15-20 data points for the entire motion.
- You can place the origin wherever makes sense: it does not necessarily need to be at the starting location of the object.
- Use meters for distance: if you measured your known distance in another system of units, convert it to meters.
- Make the movie as large as possible on your screen so that you can place points most accurately.
- We are focusing only on the x-motion here: for the first video, there should be no motion in the y direction and in the other videos we will ignore the y direction.
Below, you will perform a series of actions and answer a series of questions. When needed, you can write equations using Canvas’ equation editor. Here are instructions for using the equation editor (Links to an external site.).
Doing The Lab
Once you have read through the instructions above, start the lab by clicking “Start the Quiz” below. The questions will contain further instructions. Enter your answers but do not hit the “submit quiz” button until you are done with the entire lab. In theory Canvas should save anything you enter into the quiz even before you submit the quiz, though I recommend keeping a backup copy of your answers on your own computer. You should be able to enter and leave the quiz as much as you like until the due date.
STAT 3070 The University of Utah Procedure and Statistical Principle Paper Mathematics Assignment Help
Lab Report Format
4.Procedure and statistical principle
5.Results and Discussion
6.Figuresa.2 x Histograms from the exponential random numbersb.2 x Histograms from the average values(?̅)c.2 x Normality Plots
8.Future Application: Discuss a typical case in your field of study where the probability distribution of the raw sample data may not be normal. Explain the study. Discuss how you will use the central limit theorem in this study to do any analysis. Finally point out what you will conclude about this study.
BSCAC Data Mining Non Zero Values K Means Algorithm & Optimization Discussion Engineering Assignment Help
If i find any plagiarism, i won’t pay
I need Discussion post by Wednesday afternoon (1 pm EST)
Consider the mean of a cluster of objects from a binary transaction data set. What are the minimum and maximum values of the components of the mean? What is the interpretation of components of the cluster mean? Which components most accurately characterize the objects in the cluster?
Please ensure to cite the Author, YYYY with any content brought into the discussion. All discussions should contain at least one reference (and matching in-text citation in APA format).
I need assignment by Friday 10 PM (EST)
Chapter 9 Check Point
Answer the following questions. Please ensure to use the Author, YYYY APA citations with any content brought into the assignment.
For sparse data, discuss why considering only the presence of non-zero values might give a more accurate view of the objects than considering the actual magnitudes of values. When would such an approach not be desirable?
Describe the change in the time complexity of K-means as the number of clusters to be found increases.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of treating clustering as an optimization problem. Among other factors, consider efficiency, non-determinism, and whether an optimization-based approach captures all types of clusterings that are of interest.
What is the time and space complexity of fuzzy c-means? Of SOM? How do these complexities compare to those of K-means?
Explain the difference between likelihood and probability.
Give an example of a set of clusters in which merging based on the closeness of clusters leads to a more natural set of clusters than merging based on the strength of connection (interconnectedness) of clusters.
AU Xample Manufacturing Annual Draft Operating Budget Essay Writing Assignment Help
Case Analysis: Xample Manufacturing Annual Draft Operating Budget
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read A Budget Model for a Small Manufacturing Firm (1995).
Review the Xample Manufacturing Case below. Using the information and the financial data derived in the Xample Case, and after reading Fleming’s article, create an annual budget in draft form divided into four periods (Quarter 1, Quarter 2, Quarter 3, and Quarter 4) using the provided budget template.
Xample Manufacturing Case:
Consider the following case scenario: Imagine you are a manager of a small plastic parts manufacturing contracting business making parts under contract to electronic consumer goods industry and defense industry companies, and you are in charge of developing a projected annual operating budget.
Your budgetary figures are as follows: For fiscal year 2019, your firm received a $3 million contract from Sony to provide small parts for its current Ultra HD Blu Ray Player, as well as various contracts totaling $1.75 million from other business. Xample also has an $180,000 annual contract from Boeing, and a contract for small plastic parts contract from Ratheon totaling $1.6 million annually.
Your chief financial officer (CFO) has provided you with the following annual expenses:
Xample Manufacturing Expenses
Annual Salaries $1.63 million
Annual Benefits $ 245,000
Annual Rent $ 760,000
Annual Insurance $ 45,000
Annual Depreciation $ 780,000
Annual Overhead $ 180,000
Annual Supplies $ 96,000
Annual Raw Materials $ 2.6 million
Using the Xample Manufacturing Operating Budget Template,
- Complete a 12-month operating budget in which you include the projected net profit (or loss). Turn in with the summary,
After completing the budget template, please write a two- to three-page summary including the following:
- Explain the process for creating an operating budget and its importance.
- Describe how revenues and expenses are grouped for planning and control in the financial statements.
The Case Analysis: Xample Manufacturing Annual Draft Operating Budget paper
- Must be 3 to 4 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate references page
AU Xample Manufacturing Annual Draft Operating Budget Essay Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MLS 5331 University of Texas at El Paso Social Penetration Theory Essay Writing Assignment Help
This 10 to 12-page essay will ask you to
synthesize concepts and theories from the course with a case study, personal
experience, or other extended example. You will be graded on your ability to
elaborate on key issues in Leadership Communication, demonstrate ethical and
effective leadership skills in your responses, and synthesize concepts in
Communication with real world issues. Students will be graded on the quality of
the writing, the depth of critical thinking presented in the essay, and on the
overall organization of the essay’s main ideas. Use proper
citation formatting (APA 7th Ed.).
University of Central Missouri Access Control System Essay Computer Science Assignment Help
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace
CSUN Challenges and Recommendations Regarding Malnutrition in Haiti Memo Business Finance Assignment Help
For the Memo assignment, you will assume the role of a business consultant. You need to write a 3-paragraph memo to your client with the following:
– Need to point out the main issues/problems that your client is facing;
– Do an analysis of the issues that you pointed out in the first paragraph;
– Give your recommendation to solve the issues.
– Number of pages: 1 or 2 (I will deduct 2 points from memos with more than 2 pages)
– File formats: Microsoft Word or PDF
– Font: Times New Roman, 12 point
– Margins: 1″ on all sides
– Spacing: single spacing
– You may use bullets when you find necessary
– You may include figures or graphs
– Your memo must have a heading (see Memo Template.docx
– Use business formal language with easy-to-understand words and concepts.
– Write in a straightforward and clear way.
– The memos should be uploaded to Canvas. Memos sent by email will not be considered.
– I advise you to use Grammarly, a free writing assistant software grammarly.com (Links to an external site.)
Market Demand Size of Development Morley Properties Worksheet Business Finance Assignment Help
Review the data file and answer the questions. Your answers should be submitted in the form of a Word document. The Word document should include ALL your answers including any charts, tables, or graphs required. Answer questions with complete sentences and using appropriate units and notation.You need to submit the Excel files that supports your work ( make sure to include everything in your Word document.)
1. Morley Properties is planning to build a condominium development on St. Simons Island, Georgia. The company is trying to decide between building a small, medium, or large development. The payoffs received for each size of development will depend on the market demand for condominiums in the area, which could be low, medium, or high. The payoff matrix for this decision problem is:
|Size of Development||Low||Medium||High|
(Payoffs in $1000s)
The owner of the company estimates a 20% chance that market demand will be low, a 35% chance that it will be medium, and a 45% chance that it will be high.
a. What decision should be made according to the maximax decision rule?
b. What decision should be made according to the maximin decision rule?
c. What decision should be made according to the minimax regret decision rule?
d. What decision should be made according to the EMV decision rule?
e. What decision should be made according to the EOL decision rule?
2. Morley Properties can hire a consultant to predict the most likely level of demand for this project. This consultant has done many similar studies and has provided Morley Properties with the following conditional probability table, that is, P(Actual Demand | Forecast Demand):
For example: P(Actual Demand=Medium | Forecast Demand=Low) = 0.15
Morley Properties estimates that the probability that she forecasts Low, Medium and High demand is as follows: 0.2175, 0.3550 and 0.4275, respectively.
a. What is the EMV of the optimal decision without the consultant’s assistance?
b. Construct a decision tree Morley Properties would use to analyze the decision problem if the consultant is hired at a cost of $0.
c. What is the EMV of the optimal decision with the consultant’s free assistance?
d. What is the maximum price Morley Properties should be willing to pay the consultant?
3. Refer to part 1. Suppose that the utility function for the owner of Morley Properties can be approximated by the exponential utility function: U ( x ) = 1 − e ( − x R )
where the risk tolerance value R = 100 (in $1000s).
a. Convert the payoff matrix to utility values.
b. What decision provides the owner of the company with the largest expected utility?
4. Refer to part 2. Suppose that the consultant’s fee is $5,000 and the utility function for the owner of Morley Properties can be approximated by the exponential utility function: U ( x ) = 1 − e ( − x R )
where the risk tolerance value R = 100 (in $1000s).
a. What expected level of utility is realized if Morley Properties hires the consultant?
b. What expected level of utility is realized if Morley Properties does not hire the consultant?
c. Based on this analysis, should Morley Properties hire the consultant?