Energy conversions Part 1 Science Assignment Help. Energy conversions Part 1 Science Assignment Help.
Directions: Indicate the specific form in which the energy begins and the form in which it ends after the transition.
Example: before: Potential. A ball picks up speed as it rolls down a hill. After: Kinetic.
1. a concrete dam holding back water suddenly breaks.
2. A farmer eats a large breakfast before spending the day working.
3. A car decelerates as it climbs a hill.
4. Electricity in your house powers a lamp.
5.you eat nutrients that get stored in your body for later use.
Energy conversions Part 1 Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
In order to practice at home, Tadeo purchased a basketball and a volleyball that Mathematics Assignment Help
In order to practice at home, Tadeo purchased a basketball and a volleyball that cost a total of $67, not including tax. If the price of the basketball b is $4 more than twice the cost of the volleyball v. Which system of linear equations could be used to determine the price of each ball?
A. b + v = 67; b = 2v - 4
B. b + v = 67; b = 2v + 4
C. b + v = 4; b = 2v - 67
D. b + v = 4; b = 2v + 67
Of the following which entropy is the largest at 25 degrees Celsius and 1atm Science Assignment Help
Unit 2: Marketing Strategy and the Consumer Purchase – Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
VALS™ strengthens demographic characterizations by explaining the deeper psychological drivers of consumer behavior. Visit the VALS™ web site, take the survey, and find out in which psychographic group you fall.
- Would you have guessed that you would have been in this group?
- How would you rate VALS™ in terms of market segmentation?
- Why it is important for marketers to know VALS™ ?
- How and when should this information be used?
Energy Conversions part 2 Science Assignment Help
6. A kerosene heater warms a room by burning fuel.
8. A waterwheel grinds grains in a mill.
9. An archer holding a stretched bow releases her arrow and it soars through the air.
10. A book sitting on a low shelf is placed on a higher shelf.
11. A cannon is lighted and the explosion of gunpowder fires the cannonball.
12. A record player produces sound as the record album spins.
The freezing point of benzene C6H6 is 5.5000C at 1 atmosphere Science Assignment Help
The freezing point of benzene C6H6 is 5.5000C at 1 atmosphere. formula and how to do it please
In a laboratory experiment, students synthesized a new compound and found that when 12.70 grams of the compound were dissolved in 274.0 grams of benzene, the solution began to freeze at 4.4550C. The compound was also found to be nonvolatile and a non-electrolyte.
Kb (0C / m) = -5.12
What is the molecular weight they determined for this compound ?_______17.05_________g/mol
The freezing point of benzene C6H6 is 5.5000C at 1 atmosphere Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
International Markets Business Finance Assignment Help
Health question help please quick Health Medical Assignment Help
Given the thermodynamic data in the table below, calculate the equilibrium const Science Assignment Help
Given the thermodynamic data in the table below, calculate the equilibrium constant (at 298 K)
2SO (g) O (g) arrow 2SO (g)
Delta G = Delat H – TDelta S
Delta H = 2(-395) – (2)(-297) + (1)(0) = -790 – (-594) = -196kJ
Delta S = 2(256) – (2)(249) + (1)(205) = 512 – (498 + 205) = -191J
-196,000 – (298 x -191) = -196,000 – (-56,918) = -139,082
Delta G = -RT ln K
-139,082 = -(0.008314)(298.15) InK
-139,082 = -2.478 inK This is were I am not sure thank you
What is the likeliest m/z value for the base peak in the mass spectrum of 4-meth Science Assignment Help
What is the likeliest
m/z value for the base peak in the mass spectrum of 4-methylheptane?