ENG 102 TSCC Everything that Rises Must Converge by Flannery O Connor Story Analysis Writing Assignment Help. ENG 102 TSCC Everything that Rises Must Converge by Flannery O Connor Story Analysis Writing Assignment Help.
Identify either the protagonist OR the antagonist in Flanner O’Connor’s “Everything that Rises Must Converge.” In the first two paragraphs of the body, cite two examples from the text that support your decision. Place the page numbers in parentheses in your essay. Again, you will give two reasons you believe this entity is either the antagonist or the protagonist. . . . We must anchor all interpretations in actions/events in the story.
Drawing upon the critical thinking concept, use the third paragraph in the body to convey a trait/characteristic/action that doesn’t quite fit the category you’ve chosen; in other words, you’re striving to show characters as whole people, complicated personalities, just like real people in your world. These are not artificially constructed “pegs” that are either innately perfect or innately evil. In that context, you will chose one action/even of this character that just COULD place him/her in the category different from the one you chose. Use appropriate transition to introduce this element, “on the other hand,” “In addition to . . .” or a similar construct.
All writing rules discussed to this point apply . . . no first or second person, no cliches or slang and all others, so edit your drafts to remove writing violations BEFORE I read the essay.
At least four (4) pages.
No more than 12″ font size.
Clear, strong thesis statements, last sentence of introduction.
Reference essay title and author very early in the introduction.
ENG 102 TSCC Everything that Rises Must Converge by Flannery O Connor Story Analysis Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
PHIL 202 Upper Iowa University History of Modern Philosophy Discussion Responses Humanities Assignment Help
The thing that interested me about this class was learning that there is more than one ethical philosophy out there. My mindset was be a good person and do to others what you would want done for yourself. I never thought of duty based ethics or virtuous ethics being part of the equation. Duty based ethics being what you think is ethical dependent on what your government tells or asks you to do, while virtuous ethics asks you to judge someone’s moral compass by their characteristics
I had a lot of fun with this course. It made me really think about my morals and the current ethics and one of the best things I got to learn was seeing another side of different scenarios. I love to debate. My last year roommates and I would do debates for hours on end about dang near everything. Sports, politics, everyday stuff, you name it. One of the hardest things to do when that is going on is being able to see what is on the other side of the debate. By learning about different ethics, I learned about what may cause people to think differently and help me understand more than just my side of a debate. That is something I think everyone needs to understand.
I honestly consider all of the content interesting and important. I enjoyed all the different ethical reasonings, what they mean, and what is considered ethical and unethical for each respective method. Prior to this course I had never heard of Kant/Kantian, utilitarian, or libertarian. It was interesting to apply these ways of thinking to common issues that affect people of different backgrounds. I enjoyed having different conversations with some of my classmates who either agreed of respectfully disagreed with my opinions. It was interesting to see how many people agree with what I thought or felt whenever it come to the discussion questions. I can definitely see how learning about ethics can help me in my future career in Psychology. I can see how I can use it now when it comes to Army leadership and decision making. Sometimes decisions have to be made that will not make everyone happy, but will make the majority happy. Sometimes things are not considered at all because they are considered completely unethical. I enjoy reading all of your responses and wish you nothing but blessings and success! Thank you for such an interesting course!
I think that as a whole this class was very interesting and the readings were not a bore. I know sometimes textbooks can be. I did not know that there were three major theories that dealt with ethics and how different individuals processed situations and topics to decide what made something right or wrong and why. I think for me I can see where all three major theories are coming from and depending on the situation I do not strictly agree with one but I can relate to them all in different ways. Ethics is very opinion based which makes it hard because there is no right or wrong answer. I think it was neat seeing everyones views on different topics and our thought processes behind them. It makes me understand how to listen to others opinions and take them into consideration when they differ from my. It is always nice to see different perspectives.
Florida International University Home Care Eligibility and Medicare Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
Assignments must be presented in an APA format, with a minimum of 2 evidence-based references, no older than 5 years are required and minimum 500 words.
Nancy is an autonomous 85-year-old living in her own home. She
is hospitalized for atrial fibrillation and two new medications are added to
her regime. She has been forgetful and asks the nurse to repeat statements
several times. She doesn’t think she can remember to take all her medications
and asks if Medicare can pay for someone to come administer the medications
twice a day.
1. Does Nancy meet the eligibility for home care visits?
2. If so, how much (if any) would Medicare pay for home care for Nancy?
3. What other options could be discussed with Nancy?
4. Explore options for living in an independent or assisted living home. What are the costs involved?
UC Organizational Environment Server Virtualization & Cloud Computing Research Paper Computer Science Assignment Help
You have read about server virtualization and cloud computing in chapter 6 of your textbook. For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
- Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness for virtualization.
- Explain Microsoft (or another product) licensing for virtualized environments.
- Recommend a configuration for shared storage; make sure to discuss the need for high availability and redundancy for virtualization for the organization.
- Explain Windows Azure capabilities for virtual machines and managing a hybrid cloud, including Windows Azure’s Internet as a Service (IaaS) and storage capabilities
- Make a recommendation for cloud computer use in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your research paper as a single document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
PLCY 340 UNCCH The Caring Neighborhoods Enhancing Society Quality of Life Essay Humanities Assignment Help
PLCY 340 Second Paper
Instructions: In 2000-2500 words, answer one of the following questions. Papers must use a recognized citation system – e.g. Chicago or MLA – and must be double-spaced throughout. Papers are due November 1st at 11:59pm. Papers should be submitted electronically (in .doc or .docx file format) to the course website via the “Assignment” portal.
1. In 2017, Senator Sherrod Brown and Representative Ro Khanna introduced joint legislation in the Senate and House to address growing income inequality in the U.S. The Grow American Incomes Now (GAIN) Act substantially expands the Earned Income Tax Credit to raise the incomes of low- and middle-income Americans. The cost of the bill – $1.4 trillion over 10 years – would be funded by raising taxes on high-income earners. What is Rawls’s difference principle? What is Rawls’s argument for this principle? How might Rawls’s difference principle lend support/justify the GAIN Act? Suppose that the GAIN Act would be effective in raising the incomes of low-income Americans and would not substantially disincentivize high-income Americans from performing productive work, would the U.S. Congress act justly by passing it? Why or why not? It will useful to consider how libertarians such as Robert Nozick would object to Rawls’s position.
2. The Moving to Opportunity experiment demonstrated that young children (13 or younger) of households receiving Section 8 housing vouchers who move to low-poverty neighborhoods are likely to have significantly higher incomes and rates of college attendance than children who remain in high-poverty neighborhoods. Suppose that on the basis of this evidence, The U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Agency enacts a revision to Section 8 housing vouchers to mandate that they are only usable in low-poverty neighborhoods (recipients must use the vouchers to rent housing in a low-poverty neighborhood or forego access to the program). What does Elizabeth Anderson mean by “integration?” Why does she think that the U.S. government has a duty of justice to promote integration in the U.S.? Why might Anderson support the proposed Section 8 housing voucher policy? What does Tommie Shelby mean by “egalitarian pluralism?” Why might he criticize this proposed policy? Should HUD implement this policy? Why or why not? If not, what might be a more just policy for ensuring low-income Americans have access to safe and affordable housing?
4. A central and controversial component of the Affordable Care Act is the individual mandate, which requires individuals to purchase health care insurance or face a penalty. What is the individual mandate and why is it an important component of the Affordable Care Act, given its goal of ensuring that all Americans have health insurance? Why might someone think that the government has a duty of justice to ensure that all Americans have decent health insurance? Why might libertarians such as Robert Nozick claim that the mandate is an unjust policy? Are they right to think this? Why or why not? If they are right, is there an alternative just way to realize the goal of universal health insurance? For example, is it permissible for the government to use tax revenue to fund a single-payer system similar to Medicare?
5. Some cities in the U.S., including Philadelphia, Seattle, San Francisco, and Boulder, have passed soda taxes in order to reduce consumption of soda and decrease the prevalence of obesity, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease. Opponents of soda taxes argue that they are objectionably paternalistic and regressive. What is Mill’s harm principle? Do soda taxes violate it? Why or why not? Are soda taxes a just way to reduce soda consumption and improve public health? Why or why not? Are there other policy options that are ethically defensible? For example, would it be permissible to prohibit SNAP recipients from using their benefits to purchase soda? Why or why not? In answering this question, assume that soda taxes are effective at reducing consumption of soda and improving public health.
The purpose of this paper is for you to provide a reasoned defense of a position on the above question. Your paper will be evaluated in accordance with the following guidelines:
1. Thesis: Does the paper advance a clearly formulated thesis? Is the scope of the thesis appropriate? Or, does the paper set out to accomplish too much or too little?
2. Understanding and Reconstruction of Text/Positions/Arguments: Does the paper demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the text/arguments/positions under discussion? Does the paper support its interpretation of the text by appeal to textual evidence? Does the paper reconstruct the positions/arguments under discussion in a systematic way, making clear the way in which the different components of the argument/position fit together? Or, does the paper only present a superficial understanding of the text/arguments/position? Is the paper fair to the positions/arguments under discussion by reconstructing them charitably? Or, does the paper reconstruct the arguments in a way that fails to recognize their strength.
3. Strength of Argumentation: Does the paper present strong arguments to support its thesis? Does the paper consider possible objections to its position? Or, does the paper present arguments that invite immediate objections or that commit fallacies? Do the thesis and arguments of the paper consider the complexity of the issue under discussion? Or, does the paper advance claims that are overbroad or too general?
4. Organization: Is the paper well organized? Is its structure apparent to the reader? Does the paper proceed in a rational fashion? Does the paper contain a helpful introduction and conclusion?
5. Clarity of Expression: Is the paper clear? Does the paper use simple language and grammatical sentence structure? Does the paper define the concepts that it introduces?
A Paper: An “A” paper will defend a clearly formulated and tightly focused thesis. It will be clearly written and will be organized in a rational and coherent manner. It will demonstrate a strong grasp of the material under discussion and will reconstruct the arguments under discussion in a systematic way. It will support its thesis with strong arguments that do not invite immediate objections and that appreciate the complexity of the issue under discussion. As well, it will consider well thought through objections to the positions that it defends.
B Paper: A “B” paper will defend a clearly formulated thesis. Though appropriately focused, the thesis may be either too narrow or too broad. It will be well organized and clearly written. The paper will demonstrate a good grasp of the material under discussion, but it may not do so entirely comprehensively or systematically. It will support its thesis with good arguments; however, these arguments may need work in a number of respects.
C Paper: A “C” paper will demonstrate an adequate grasp of the material, but will not present it in a comprehensive or systematic way. It will have a thesis, but the thesis will lack focus, either being too narrow or too broad. It will present arguments to support its thesis, but these arguments will require more thought and consideration.
D Paper: A “D” paper will demonstrate a very minimal understanding of the material and will fail to engage with it in a critical way. It is poorly organized, and is difficult to follow.
F Paper: An “F” paper will demonstrate very little grasp of the material and will fail to engage with it in a serious or critical way. It will fail to provide a complete answer to the assignment.
ENG 105 Essex County College Process of Planning & Technical Writing Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
1- Create a flowchart that depicts your process for planning a party. Use a program such as PowerPoint, Word, or other software product (a number of open-source graphic design programs are available on the Web). Use color and design elements to emphasize key points in the process and to create a clear visual representation of the process. When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using Dropbox.
2- Outline and Write a Paragraph
Outline a paragraph on one of the topics below. Include the topic, topic sentence, supporting details, and a conclusion to support the topic you choose.
Describe an important goal that you have achieved or would like to achieve.
What does it mean to be educated?
Describe a favorite place.
Using your outline, write a paragraph by turning your ideas into complete sentences.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using Dropbox.
ENG 105 Essex County College Process of Planning & Technical Writing Discussion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
AU Emerging Marketing Techniques for A New Era of Value Centered Healthcare Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
Emerging technologies and analytics for a new era of value-centered marketing in healthcare.
Sah, S., & Fugh-Berman, A. (2013). Physicians under the influence: Social psychology and industry marketing strategies. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics: A Journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 41(3), 665–672.
Wadmann, S., & Bang, L. E. (2015). Rationalizing prescribing: Evidence, marketing and practice-relevant knowledge. Social Science & Medicine, 135, 109–116.
Luca, N. R., & Suggs, L. S. (2013). Theory and model used in social marketing health interventions. Journal of Health Communication, 18(1), 20–40.
A New Look at the 4Ps of Marketing
How to prepare for a presentation to the Board of Directors
DQ #1: Marketing Techniques in Healthcare
DQ #1: Marketing Techniques in Healthcare
The uninsured healthy and young take good health for granted, place a high emphasis on the experience of care, are tech-savvy, and have low motivation to enroll in health insurance plans. Discuss the following for this assignment:
What marketing techniques can be used to appeal to the young and healthy and encourage them to enroll in health insurance plans?
- Select a healthcare product or service that you have recently seen in a marketing campaign.
- Use the four P’s of marketing to assess the product or service you selected.
- Reflect on the impact of the marketing campaign on your own healthcare decision making. Consider how the campaign positively or negatively influenced your personal opinions of the healthcare product or service.
- Your initial answer must be 450 to 500 words. Apa times new roman with references
SISU 212 GU The Japanese Education System Emphasizes Collectivism Paper Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a Political Science project and need a reference to help me study.
i am a student from china so the answear should relate to personal emotion. You don’t need to support all of chinese governemt’s policies, just need to some of personal emotion.
Your research paper (7-8 pages, double-spaced) can be based on a topic from the below list of questions or on any other approved topic related to the course covered in the class schedule up to October 27, including the one you selected for your class presentation. Be sure to address the relationship between socio-historical factors and contemporary behaviors and events analyzed in your paper.
You should submit a hard copy of your research outline to me by October 20 to get my feedback. The outline should include your research questions, a tentative thesis statement, a summary of your argument in bullet point, and a preliminary bibliography. The paper is due by November 10. Please consult me on additional readings.
You will not receive a grade for this paper if it does not include citations and a bibliography of readings consulted. Sources from the Internet should be of a scholarly/authoritative nature. The proper style for citations and bibliography is indicated in Kate L. Turabian, Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses and Dissertations, and the Chicago Manual of Style, both of which are available in the Bender Library Reference Room, and at www.library.american.edu/e_ref/citation.html. You can use either one of the two formats.
Your answer should show your ability to: (1) integrate and synthesize materials and readings covered to date; (2) reason logically with conclusions supported by evidence; and (3) express ideas clearly
8. What in your opinion are the most striking similarities and differences between the (a) American and Japanese education systems or (b) the American and Chinese education systems since World War II? What are the strengths and weaknesses of each system? To what extent can the differences be explained by societal characteristics such as “individualism” in the United States,” “groupism” in Japan, and “ideological correctness” in China? What are the socio-historical factors that explain the prevalence of such societal values in United States, Japan and China respectively?
Homes for Sale by Owner & Loan Payment Excel Skills Worksheet Business Finance Assignment Help
pleases I need help with this
- Converting Data into Tables (Skill 5.11)
- Adding Total Rows to Tables (Skill 5.13)
- Sorting Data (Skill 5.15)
- Filtering Data (Skill 5.16)
- Inserting a Line Chart (Skill 5.3)
- Resizing and Moving Charts (Skill 5.4)
- Showing and Hiding Chart Elements (Skill 5.6)
- Applying Quick Styles and Colors to Charts (Skill 5.7)
- Creating PivotTables Using Recommended PivotTables (Skill 5.19)
- Inserting Sparklines (Skill 5.10)
- Creating a PivotChart from a PivotTable (Skill 5.20)
- Analyzing Data with Data Tables (Skill 5.21)
- Analyzing Data with Goal Seek (Skill 5.22)
NOTE: If group titles are not visible on your Ribbon in Excel for Mac, click the Excel menu and select Preferences to open the Excel Preferences dialog box. Click the View button and check the Group Titles check box under In Ribbon, Show. Close the Excel Preferences dialog box.
- Format the data on the Sales Data worksheet as a table using the Blue, Table Style Medium 2 table style:
- Add a Total row to the table to display the number of buyers; the average number of bedrooms and bathrooms for each sale; and the average purchase price, interest rate, and mortgage length.
- Sort the data so the newest purchases appear at the top.
- Filter the data to show only houses sold by owner with three or four bedrooms.
- Create a line chart showing the purchase prices for houses by date.
- Move the chart to its own sheet named Purchase Prices.
- Update the chart title and display the data labels as callouts.
- Apply the Style 2 Quick Style to the chart.
- Create a PivotTable to summarize the average purchase price of different house types for each agent.
- Add column Sparklines to the right of the PivotTable.
- Create a PivotChart from the PivotTable.
- Use the data in the Loan Worksheet sheet to run a what-if scenario for a client to show loan payments for a variety of interest rates and loan lengths. This what-if scenario requires a two-variable data table.
- Use Goal Seek to determine the most you can afford to borrow, on a $950 per month budget:
UCF The Increasing Use of Social Media Effects on Democracy in The USA discussion Writing Assignment Help
How does the increasing use of social media harm or enhance democracy in the USA? Use specific, compelling examples from current presidential election to support your conclusions. (3-4 paragraphs try to keep it this short because it is better to do so.)
Then make a substantive (separate) 3 paragraphs.
Your initial posting should be between 3 and 4 paragraphs long and be well-cited. It should present your compelling answer to the above question and provide strong evidence from reliable sources to support your position.Write an original post (similar to a short essay) with at least three paragraphs that include sources and proper MLA or APA citations.
Use specific, compelling examples from the current presidential election to support your conclusions. For your initial posting, make sure that you define what you mean by “democracy” and also make sure that you clearly explain which part(s) of democracy (e.g. processes, representation, rights, institutions, …) are either enhanced or harmed, and why
Has to use the book as a source as part of the sources
Link of the textbook incase the other chapter links don’t work:
Links of the chapters: