English 102 essay Humanities Assignment Help. English 102 essay Humanities Assignment Help.
Hiiii everyone today i want your help writing an essay 6 paragraph not less then 5 pages
The essay you will Writ it is related for the Rhetorical Analysis Essay Assignment that i will submit it , so you will reed the Rhetorical Analysis Essay Assignment and Writ an essay and tallk about the video and the 2 Article but in an essay about the same topic ” library” make sure for the grammar and every thing
Also you have to write a memo
that how you going to Write the paper
Format: Your final draft should be five pages long, not counting the bibliography page (double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins). When citing your source(s), follow MLA or APA format
In English 101, you had to write a classical academic argument essay. The Position Argument Essay asks you to develop a more comprehensive classical academic argument on a topic that builds off our course theme. The classical argumentative essay is not merely your personal opinion about a topic, but an argument that provides scholarly evidence of research (i.e. various sources, interviews, quotes, and sufficient statistical data) to support your position. In other words, it is participating on a debate on an issue using evidence (i.e. various sources, interviews, quotes, and sufficient statistical data). First identify and take a position on a topic that has multiple sides. You can take your cues from the readings included in your textbook, class discussions, or discussions with your instructor. Your essay will: • articulate your position on the topic; • provide thorough support for your stance with relevant and reliable evidence (examples, information from experts, data, etc.) • represent an opposing position on the topic; • effectively refuting the opposition.
As you are drafting, consider how you are supporting your claims about the text. Use quotes and other concrete details as evidence for your stance. Consider carefully the organization and coherence of your piece. Think about how to arrange your essay effectively and choose an organizational pattern. Employ the means of persuasion (logos, pathos, ethos) to help your reader see your point. Develop clear paragraphs that support your thesis. After drafting, revise and edit the Final Draft. It is essential you incorporate feedback (from peers, from the SVWC, or Smartthinking) at this step off the process based on two completed Feedback Sheets. You must also reflect on this process and develop a Review Memo laying out your steps. The Review Memo is meant to make you cognizant about the writing process. Based on the feedback you received, lay out your process of incorporating feedback and what you learned about the writing process as such in a 1-page memo. Your answers will not be graded for grammar, but you should try to answer as specifically and clearly as possible. The memo should explicitly answer these four questions:
• What did you understand about the changes asked for in your essay by your reviewers? Be specific.
• What changes did you make during the revision process and why?
• What changes did you not make and why not?
• What did you learn about the research process and how will you use it in the next assignment?
Format: Your final draft should be six pages long, not counting the bibliography page (double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margins).
English 102 essay Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Review paper for error and all requirements are met Business Finance Assignment Help
attached is the paper
• What was the ultimate numerical vote of the court?
• When and how can life support be withdrawn?
• How does death by refusal of treatment differ from suicide?
• How does a living will work and when does it become of legal effect?
• What is a health care directive and how does it work?
After completing your research, summarize your answers, and, along with any other sources, if any, address and support your particular position/view on the following specific issues, and, specifically, how you would apply the Saint Leo University Core Values of Community, Respect, and Integrity into your actions. Be sure to use proper APA format for citations.
1. What are the potential foreseeable financial, psychological, and medical, yet unintended, harmful consequences to one’s family and friends in failing to provide a properly executed will and living will prior to one’s final illness and death?
2. What are the fundamental distinctions between recuperative medical care and palliative care? Who should be included in the decision to modify care from recuperative to palliative? When, if ever, is the right to refuse any and all medical care appropriate when such virtually ensures the death of the patient?
3. What professionals, medical or otherwise, should be involved in advising decisions concerning end-of-life wishes? How does euthanasia differ from a simple cessation of treatment? Who should make end of life decisions for those who are without a family member to take on such a role?
4. What measures can be taken to ensure the quality of ongoing family and social relationships, individually and as a group, to end-of-life patients? What pitfalls are to be avoided in ensuring maintenance of these relationships? What actions may be taken to ensure the spiritual and existential dimensions of the process are respected and integrated?
1. Follow the guidelines from the syllabus and module 8. Some are repeated within this checklist.
2. Double space your paper.
3. Twelve point font.
4. Ensure all outside material properly APA cited. (Wikipedia is not an acceptable source for this class.)
5. You must have a properly APA formatted bibliography.
6. Your paper must not exceed 1,500 words. (not counting title page or bibliography)
7. Your paper should be proofread for spelling, grammar, contractions, colloquial language, etc.
3 days ago
Penetration Testing Plan Computer Science Assignment Help
A Penetration Tester evaluates the security of an information infrastructure by intentionally, and safely, exploiting vulnerabilities.
Take on the role of Penetration Tester for the organization you chose in Week 1.
Complete the Penetration Testing Plan Template to create a Penetration Testing Plan for the organization you chose.
Research/Consider and include the following:
- Pentest Pre-Planning
- Engagement timeline: Tasks and who performs them
- Team location: Where will the penetration team execute their tests? Team location can be the location of the teams involved with testing such as IT Operations. It’s not uncommon for teams to operate in separate locations. Therefore, for this assignment the team location can be San Francisco, CA or it can be at the company headquarters such as Seattle, WA. This part is all fictional data so feel free to complete this portion of the assignment however you like. If you need ideas, you can look at larger public companies such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc. as they tend to share a good deal of information on their websites about their organizations, office locations, corporate offices, etc.
- Organization locations tested: multiple locations, countries (export restrictions and government restrictions). Organization location can be the headquarters of the corporate office (e.g. Seattle, WA).
- Which pentest technologies will be used? Consider the following as you research options:
- Scanning Tools: Nmap, Nikto
- Credential Testing Tools: Hashcat, Medussa, John the Ripper, Cain and Abel
- OSINT Tools: Whois, TheHarvester
- Wireless Tools: Aircrack-ng, Kismet
- Networking Tools: Wireshark, Hping
- What client personal are aware of the testing?
- What resources provided to pentest team?
- Test Boundaries:
- What is tested?
- Social engineering test boundaries? What is acceptable?
- What are the boundaries of physical security tests?
- What are the restrictions on invasive pentest attacks?
- What types of corporate policy affect your test?
- Gain Appropriate authorization (Including third-party authorization)
- Pentest Execution Planning: Given the scope and constraints you developed in your Pentest Pre-Plan, plan the following pentest execution activities
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering Tracks
- Pentest Analysis and Report Planning:
- Analyze pentest results
- Report pentest results
- Project sponsor can be CIO, CISO, CEO, the board, etc.
- Business context for penetration test is a business statement for why the test is needed.
- Project scope description can be application testing, internal/external network testing, wifi testing, physical security testing, social engineering testing. These are common scopes for real-world penetration testing.
- Date prepared & prepared by are the current date and you can list your name.
- Organization location can be the headquarters of the corporate office (e.g. Seattle, WA).
- Team location can be the location of the teams involved with testing such as IT Operations. It’s not uncommon for teams to operate in separate locations. Therefore, for this assignment the team location can be San Francisco, CA or it can be at the company headquarters such as Seattle, WA. This part is all fictional data so feel free to complete this portion of the assignment however you like. If you need ideas, you can look at larger public companies such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc. as they tend to share a good deal of information on their websites about their organizations, office locations, corporate offices, etc.
- Regarding the chart on page 2 in the template that contains ID, Activity, Resource, Labor, Material, & Total Cost, here’s what to consider for each:
- ID: simple numbering system (1, 2, 3, etc.)
- Activity: related activity or specific tasks required to complete the work
- Resource: resources (tool, etc.) needed to complete the work
- Labor: how much labor is required by individuals to complete the work
- Material: what’s needed to complete the item
- The items related to the chart on page 2 are all directly related to the work required to complete penetration test activities and manage the effort. Please search the web for examples and some ideas. These numbers and information can be estimates.
Biosecurity and Bioterrorism Writing Assignment Help
BSBD 641 9040 Biosecurity and Bioterrorism (2192)
Read “Scientists Brace for Media Storm around Controversial Flu Studies” (Science, 2011).
Read: “Benefits and Risks of Influenza Research: Lessons Learned” (Science, 2012)
Read “Call to censor flu studies draws fire” (Nature, 2012)
Read “Scientists call for 60-day suspension of mutant flu research” (Nature, 2012)
Read the actual statement here: “Pause on avian flu transmission studies” (Nature, 2012)
Read “Creating a Mammalian-Transmissible A/H5N1 Influenza Virus: Social Contracts, Prudence, and Alternative Perspectives” M. Osterholm, D. Relman in JID (2012).
Read “The Science of Security Versus the Security of Science” N. Bouvier in JID (2012)
Gain of Function Perspectives
“Risks and Benefits of Gain of Function Research” by Arturo Casadeval and Michael J. Imperiale (editorial)
“White Paper – The Gain of Function Research: Ethical Analysis” by Michael J. Selgelid (commissioned by the NSABB)
NSABB’s “Framework for Conducting Risk and Benefit Assessments of Gain-of-Function Research” (2015)
Discussion: Read the above articles and state and defend your position regarding 1. whether the research done was justified and 2. whether or not it should have been published given the circumstances.
For additional notes:
For a very in-depth, 1000-page analysis, you can see the “Risk and Benefit Analysis of Gain of Function Research” by Gryphon Scientific (commissioned by the NSABB)
Also…The US Government instituted a moratorium on all GOF work in October 2014 in reaction to the publication of the research and subsequent outcry. It was subsequently lifted, but no other country followed the US move
Case Study Writing Assignment Help
Drone Delivery Case Study
You are an intern at a manufacturing facility. Your boss, the production manager, has seen consumer surveys supporting drone delivery of small packages. She thinks there may be an opportunity for the company to begin manufacturing package delivery drones. She would like your help in preparing a judgmental forecast.
The production manager has a list of 200 leaders of package delivery companies and large online retailers that could purchase drones. Your assignment is below.
- Develop a 10-question survey using www.surveymonkey.com. You will find some help on the Survey Monkey website with developing survey questions. Theoretically, you would be asked to send the survey to the 200 leaders, and their responses would help create a forecast of the potential for entering the business of manufacturing package delivery drones. (Do not actually send your survey to any business leaders.)
- Write a two-page business report to the production manager. Start by providing the link to the survey you created. Then, explain in detail why you included the questions you did and how they will help with the forecast. Suggest at least two other sources of opinions that can also contribute to the forecast.
Be creative as far as the format of the report is concerned; however, make certain to include a title page and reference page in addition to your two pages of content. Use at least one outside source, and make certain that your references are formatted in APA style.
Note: The scenario in this case study has been developed for this course and is not a real situation.
You will create a PowerPoint presentation with voiceover. The voiceover will be the narrative you would be presenting as if this were a live presentation. You will, in essence, be making a presentation to your colleagues and instructor. Business Finance Assignment Help
Your Unit 4 Part 2 of the Case Study will be the beginning point for your PowerPoint presentation. Begin with a brief introduction on the Introductory Slide. Then, using your Unit 4 Case Study assignment as the basis, build a PowerPoint Presentation that discusses all required components of the Unit 4 Case Paper. Please view the Word Document for the Unit 5 Case Project Assignment’s full instructions here.
Be sure to review the NEW REQUIREMENT FOR THE PRESENTATION; (discussed in the attachment)
Please use the attachment as a guide.
Attached is the paper that goes along with this paper. This should be referenced.
You will create a PowerPoint presentation with voiceover. The voiceover will be the narrative you would be presenting as if this were a live presentation. You will, in essence, be making a presentation to your colleagues and instructor. Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Orphan Well Association v. Grant Thornton Lt Business Finance Assignment Help
Create a thesis statement, a topic, sentence, and full sentence outline regarding the given case and create an argument within the outline. Attached is the paper guideline, the full case, an example of all three outlines, and a reference page. Please look at the guideline page to see what’s expected and format all three outlines like the examples given. Use the wesbites given in the reference page.
Topic and Sentence Outline 250+ words
- Topic outline should be narrowed and presented in a way which excites curiosity and shows a genuine strategy for research
- Do not copy and paste the abstract of case readings
- Summarize the thesis and major points of readings
- Must be at least 250+ words in a Microsoft Word document (Times New Roman font, size 12 point, 1-inch margins and single-spaced)
o Identify the main argument you want to make, the impact of the case on the industry/law/ethics, what the court should do in response to the legal situation, and what policy actions should be taken to address the issues raised by the main case.
o Discuss arguments that could be made against your own arguments and explain why your arguments are better. o Write a declarative sentence (not a question), which shows what you expect to be able to prove by researching and writing your paper.
o The best thesis statements will include the topic to be researched, a central claim about the topic, and some indication of how the paper will prove the claim.
o Provide your own “take” on the topic in the form of a critique and future research ideas.
o Show that you have gone beyond a summary, and have critically thought about the topic.
Full Sentence Outline 500+ words
- Read the case and other materials thoroughly before working on the full sentence outline.
- When reading the research materials, organize and assign some information to each relevant section ( Body #1, Body #2, or Intro) by highlighting or underlying them.
- Revise your topic outline and thesis statement.
- Complete the full sentence draft.
Should be 2 pages submitted, topic outline with thesis statement, sentence outline, full sentence outline. Refer to attached files
problems in interior designing children library and solutions design Humanities Assignment Help
find 2 or 3 problems in interior designing children library and give me 4 to 5 sources ( annotated biography ) is it good for this problem or not
Annotated Bibliography Literature Review Format: list of works or resources, accompanied by annotations. . Annotations are a short description and a brief critical assessment of each work. (Must be 5 sentences min each)
after that write Critical assessment is on the quality of each the research.
Use APA style for citation of resources.
Use journal articles, ebooks, and books only. Can NOT use glossy magazines (i.e. Metropolis, Interior Design, Architectural Record)
Environmental class question Engineering Assignment Help
A home with 1,300 ft2 of poorly insulated ceiling is located in an area with an 7-month heating season during which time the outdoor temperature averages 40°F while the inside temperature is kept at 70°F It has been proposed to the owner that $1,500 be spent to add more insulation to the ceiling, raising its total R-value from 11 to 40 (ft2-°F-hr/Btu). The house is heated with electricity that costs 8 cents/kWhr.
a. How much money would the owner expect to save each year, and how long would it take for the energy savings to pay for the cost of insulation?
b. b. Suppose 1/2 million homes served by coal plants could achieve similar energy savings. Estimate the annual reduction in SO2, particulate, and carbon emissions that would be realized.
Nonlinear Optimization Mathematics Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to introduce how to find solutions to business problems using nonlinear optimization techniques.
Using specified data files, chapter example files, and templates from the “Topic 7 Student Data, Template, and Example Files” topic material, complete Chapter 14, Problems 69, 70 (ignore the SolverTable portion), 72 (ignore the SolverTable portion), and 94. Use Microsoft Excel’s Solver Add-In to complete these problems. For Problems 70, 72, and 94, run the Solver’s Answer and Sensitivity Reports. Interpret and summarize the key results.
To receive full credit on the assignment, complete the following.
- Ensure that all Solver settings are defined through the use of the Solver dialog box.
- Ensure that Excel files include the associated cell functions and/or formulas if functions and/or formulas are used.
- Include a written response to all narrative questions presented in the problem by placing it in the associated Excel file.
- Include Answer and Sensitivity Reports interpretation and summary of key results.
- Place each problem in its own Excel file