ERAU Evaluating the Importance of Business Location Factors CVS Pharmacy Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help. ERAU Evaluating the Importance of Business Location Factors CVS Pharmacy Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help.
Where a firm intends to build its facilities is of strategic importance. Before the location decision can be made, many factors must be taken into consideration. In this assignment, you will explore the seven major factors that affect location decisions.
Review the module resources associated with location strategies(PPT ATTACHED). Identify a company that currently has no international locations. Assume that the company wishes to expand into a foreign market and you are the chairperson on the location selection committee. It is your job to recommend the best region or country in which to locate.
Write a 500-750 word (two to three page) paper using current Writing Style Guide formatting. Include the following:
- Provide a brief overview of your selected company (~1 paragraph).
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each of the seven major factors that affect location decisions and how they will affect your chosen firm.
- Provide a recommendation on the best region (country) for your selected company to locate and justify.
Include a title and reference page, and at least two peer-reviewed references.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
Your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin when you submit your assignment in this activity. Turnitin is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications.
ERAU Evaluating the Importance of Business Location Factors CVS Pharmacy Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
BUS 330 WU University of Vermont Social Network Marketing Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Access a copy of this University of Vermont Football Team Marketing Plan:
You have been hired as the Marketing Director to carry out the marketing plan now that the Stadium is reopening after COVID 19.
How would you address:
1. In terms of social network marketing strategy,
(a) what are the likely characteristics of the University of Vermont fans and
(b) what should the University of Vermont fan’s Facebook fan page contain?
2. What kind of special promotion gift days (with premiums) and event days (no premiums) can University of Vermont Football Department use to increase attendance by targeting these
(a) 14 and under,
(b) 15 and over,
(c) other special fan segments, and
(d) all fans?
3. What more would you implement, in accordance with the mission and vision of the plan?
MBA 6100 Wilmington University Wk 4 Managerial Accounting Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
You will use the library database to research and prepare your discussion post. Since we are learning about budgeting, your article must be about budgeting. The following academic accounting journals are among the many accounting journals available in Business Source Ultimate:
- Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies journal
- Accounting Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Management Accounting Quarterly
- Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management
- Journal of Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Journal of Finance, Accounting, and Management
- Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance
- Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
- Journal of Accounting & Finance
During Week 4 you examined budgeting and the process of preparing the master budget which leads to the preparation of pro-forma financial statements. For this discussion, you are to use BSU and locate an academic journal article related to budgeting that you find interesting. In your opening post, you are to: prepare a synopsis of the article, discuss its main points, why you feel the article is relevant, and relate the article to your business and/or how the article relates to business practice given your level of experience.
Budgeting is a big, annual, production for many companies – you may be involved with your company’s budgeting process. Considering how many different methods exist for budgeting and planning, I am often surprised to hear how few companies have ventured away from a static annual budget. Perhaps you can influence your company
The full APA reference for the journal article you select must be included in your original post.
Note: I also need you to prepare 3 responses to classmates, each of 1 paragraph long (4-5 comment statements), I will share with you their posts after I receive the work from you
ERAU Toward Transformative Supply Chain Management Boeing 787 Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner construction project began in earnest in the early 2000’s, with an initial completion date around 2008. However, the project was rife with problems, delays, issues, and mistakes related to logistics and planning. Use the Hunt Library to research related articles. Study the articles and complete a case study analysis. Begin with a summary overview outlining the main logistics issues facing Boeing as the Dreamliner project progressed. Then, add detail and analysis by responding to the following topics and questions.
- Assess the extent to which Boeing used modern technology to help control and manage the 787 project. Justify your answer with an appropriate example or illustration, and cite a reliable source to support your comments.
- Describe any quality methods used by Boeing during the 787 project. Evaluate the effectiveness of those methods if used.
- Identify the most valuable logistics lessons learned from the Boeing 787 construction experience, and suggest ways for present logistics managers to avoid making similar errors. Comment on why such management errors are made considering that best practices have been taught about logistics and project management for several decades. Why do you think well-educated professionals fall into ineffective practices leading to such cases as with Boeing?
Submit your case study. Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
Write the paper in accordance with current APA style rules including a cover page, narrative body, and reference list on a separate final page.
PHIL 2 QU Wk 8 Human Thoughts and Mind Independent Response Discussion Writing Assignment Help
1. You need to write two responses to post 1,2,3,4. Please write about 150 words of each response.
– Please tell me which two you did response when you finished.
2. In a concise—1-page—yet nevertheless coherent and well-structured essay, respond to the following prompt:
Explain the type/token distinction. Present the three sorts of social kinds Khalidi distinguishes, making clear the differences among them. Illustrate each sort with your own original example.
– The essays should be presented in a page, that is, in about 300-400 words.
– Please read through all articles and notes that I have uploaded and try your best to work on this assignment.
TLMT 313 APUS The Transportation and Reverse Logistics Supply Chain Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
1) Examine government and commercial applications of reverse logistics for service and manufacturing such as remanufacturing/overhaul operations.
Lengthy posts and answers do not correlate to better grades.
Please refer to this week’s reading material and objectives.
Part II: Research an article from the Supply Chain Brain (https://www.supplychainbrain.com/) and explain how your article relates to reverse logistics. Write a summary/review of the article and include the link.
no cover page
2) Consider a supply chain for an organization you are familiar with.
1. How could the organization create more value for its stakeholders?
2. Which of the four future freight flows should it prepare itself for?
3. What should the organization do to prepare for the future flow(s)?
no cover page
TLMT 313 APUS The Transportation and Reverse Logistics Supply Chain Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
BUS 309 Augusta State University Technology Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
This week we are covering materials in Chapter 9, pages 326–360,
regarding workplace environment. Privacy is an important part of our
daily lives. For example, as a student you should be aware of the Family
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which is a federal law protecting
school records. Another well known federal privacy act, Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protects your health
information. It is obvious that a large number of individuals take for
granted that their personal information will be safe and secure when
doing business with small or large companies. However, over the past
five years, security breaches have become a common occurrence.
There are rules and regulations that keep employee records, such as
social security numbers, work evaluations and other pertinent
information secure. All of these rules and regulations tend to benefit
the employee or individual, but what about the company?
Let’s think for a moment about that. Should a company, regardless of
size, be able to impose on its employees or customers policies regarding
company privacy? Should a company have the right to regulate its
employees’ activities on their off-the-clock time? Can an employee be
held accountable for misrepresenting their employer on their personal
social media accounts?
Your discussion post for this week is to provide your own opinion on the following questions.
- In today’s technologically advanced society, is there really privacy?
Based on your own personal experiences with social media (Facebook,
Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, or Snapchat), do you feel that individuals
should be held accountable for their actions outside of the workplace?
- Is it possible that, due to the technological advances in smart
phones, tablets, and other communication devices, workplace and personal
privacy have meshed together to a point that what was once personal space is now fair game in the hiring and firing practices?
- Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
Respond to your classmate.
CCC Depression in US Adults During the COVID 19 Pandemic Research Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Here we are: The Research Paper!
It might sound a little frightening, but you have been building it all semester; you’ve got this!
This Prompt will serve as the guideline for the Research Paper for this class; further, you should revisit “Research Paper Preview” and “Research Tips and Advice.”
I know that seems like a bunch of information, but it should all be review, so it is just a quick look. More importantly, all of the information in the Pages and Modules will be utilized in one way or another in the Research Paper; it is not just “busy work.” Please know that there are rules and requirements that govern research papers sprinkled in these Pages.
In the Research Paper for this class, you will be expected to write an Argument on a topic of your choosing; it should be the same topic that you have worked with for your research steps.
In terms of essay structure, you will want to make use of the “Argument Template” Page.
To begin this assignment, compose your Research Paper by addressing the following requirements:
- Choose a shape } Position or Proposal Argument.
- Revisit the Page (Position or Proposal) in Module 11 that details your shape prior to writing the essay as the Pages give you instructions to complete the assignment.
- Create a Title Page.
- Offer a Full-Sentence Outline (Step 6) that aligns with your Research Paper; if ideas to be included have changed since Step 6, make the appropriate changes to the outline.
- Write a Thesis Statement that states a stance (Position) or offers a solution (Proposal).
- Offer clear, fully-developed Body paragraphs, making sure that compelling and convincing evidence is used.
- Acknowledge the Opposition and address it via Refutation or concession.
- Make use of transitions.
- Ensure that all borrowed material, quotes, paraphrases, and summaries, from sources is parenthetically cited to avoid plagiarism.
- Do not Plagiarize; your Research Paper is being scanned by a Plagiarism Checking Program in Canvas.
- Offer a MLA Works Cited Page (Step 7); if the sources have changed, then rewrite the page so that it reflects only the works that have been cited.
- Write 1800-2500 words.
You may submit/upload this assignment as a .doc or .docx.
When you have composed your Essay, name and save your document, then upload the file by selecting “Submit Assignment.”
Please see the grading rubric for this assignment below. If accessing this course by using the Canvas Student App, you will not see the icon. Instead, please use the menu to locate the rubric.
The associated rubric will be used to provide feedback–please be sure to review the rubric before starting and before submitting your assignment.
University Of California Leadership Experience Quetions Writing Assignment Help
- Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.
- Every person has a creative side, and it can be expressed in many ways: problem solving, original and innovative thinking, and artistically, to name a few. Describe how you express your creative side.
- What would you say is your greatest talent or skill? How have you developed and demonstrated that talent over time?
- Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced.
- Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken to overcome this challenge. How has this challenge affected your academic achievement?
- What have you done to make your school or your community a better place?
- Beyond what has already been shared in your application, what do you believe makes you stand out as a strong candidate for admissions to the University of California?
ELM 200 GCU Planning Instruction for Diverse Learners Sample Lesson Plan Worksheet Humanities Assignment Help
Classes at every grade level are comprised of students at varying stages of language development, as well as cognitive and physical abilities. Teachers must adjust instruction to meet the needs of all students as they foster critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity.
Part 1: Foster Critical Thinking
For this assignment, complete the “Complex Learning Analysis” template. The learning standards on the template are from the identified grade level and subjects found in the Arizona State Standards.
Complete the following for each standard:
- Learning Activity: In 3-5 sentences, describe a developmentally appropriate learning activity that promotes critical thinking and problem-solving. For one learning activity, integrate physical development in student learning (e.g., gross or fine motor skills).
- Explanation: In 3-5 sentences, explain how the activity is designed to challenge students by activating complex cognitive processes, specifically critical thinking, and problem-solving. Explain how the activity is appropriate for the developmental age of the students.
Part 2: Examine Students’ Development
In a 250-500 word summary, compare and contrast h Explain how you will apply these concepts to support student development in your future classroom.
Support your rationale with 2-3 scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion of the assignment.