Essay 2 writing Humanities Assignment Help. Essay 2 writing Humanities Assignment Help.
For Essay 2, you will write an essay that compares and/or contrasts. Your essay’s focus needs to be on theme and setting and/or characterization; your essay’s focus will depend on which prompt you choose.
(The lessons in Unit 2 will walk you through how to write this essay. Carefuly review all the content in this unit first before writing the essay.)
You may choose one of the following prompts:
1. Compare/contrast Mary in “Lamb to the Slaughter” to one of the women in “A Jury of Her Peers” (Minnie Foster, Mrs. Hale, or Mrs. Peters — or possibly all three), paying particular attention to theme as well as setting and/or characterization, and make an argument about justice and the role of gender.
2. Compare/contrast the parent/child relationships in “Everyday Use” and “Marriage Is a Private Affair,” paying particular attention to theme as well as setting and/or characterization, and make an argument about the conflicts that can exist between generations.
3. Compare and/or contrast the grandmother in “A Good Man Is Hard to Find” and Mathilde in “The Necklace,” paying particular attention to theme as well as setting and/or characterization, and make an argument about the pitfalls of pride.
Again, Unit 2 will cover, in detail, how to write a comparison/contrast essay. In brief, “an essay in comparison and contrast shows how two works are similar to and different from each other” (Abcarian and Klotz 57).
For this particular essay, you must demonstrate your understanding of characterization, setting, and/or theme, which we will also cover in this unit.
Your essay must be between 750-1000 words and adhere to MLA formatting. It needs to quote directly from your chosen text(s) for support, but it should not use any secondary research.
Keep in mind that the comparison/contrast essay should not just summarize the story or stories, nor should it just state how two things are alike and/or different: the essay should move beyond that and also present an original opinion or argument based on those similarities/differences, as you see them.
Attached below is sample example of how assignment should be done.
Essay 2 writing Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Netflix Case Business Finance Assignment Help
Please read the Netflix case located in your packet. Create a Power Point presentation highlighting the following:
1. Describe Netflix’s strategy in this case. What works well with this strategy? What are some of its challenges?
2. How was Netflix able to disrupt the home entertainment industry? How did Netflix’s business strategy change over time?
3. Netflix’s growth in the United States seems to be maturing. How could Netflix increase its demand for services in the United States? What other services might it be able to offer?
4. What challenges does Netflix face outside of the U.S. market? Can Netflix adequately address those challenges?
5. Go to Value Line at our University Library and find the Value Line sheet. What do analysts have to say about Netflix?
6. Go to GuruFocus.com and find the intrinsic price for NetFlix and compare it to the market price. Is NetFlix currently undervalued?
7. Decision: Would you elect to invest in NetFlix at this particular time? Why or why not?
I will attach the file as soon as you bid.
People of Chinese Heritage. People of Guatemalan Heritage. Health Medical Assignment Help
People of Chinese Heritage.
People of Guatemalan Heritage.
review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Read content chapter 10 and 31 of the class textbook. Read content chapter 31 in Davis Davis Plus Online Website. Once done, please present an essay discussing the health care beliefs of both heritages and if there is any similarity in both heritages health care. Please mention how the health care beliefs affect the delivery of evidence-based health care.
The essay must be presented in an APA format, word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion tab titled “week 5 assignment”. The assignment must include at least 2 evidence-based references (excluding the class textbook). Reference should not be older than five years. A minimum of 2 replies sustained with the proper references must be posted to any of your peers.
A minimum of 700 words (excluding the first and references page) is required.
Forensic Science Honors Lesson Science Assignment Help
In this practice activity, you will apply the terms and concepts you learned in the notes to create a Twitter feed sequence of an analysis of glass or paint evidence. I want to see you get creative, but don’t forget to make your sequence believable and use the concepts and terms you have learned.
Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”. In this activity, you are going to use a Twitter format to sequence a paint or glass analysis, using concepts and terms you learned in the lesson instruction.
1. Write a series of 10 “tweets” that reveal the analysis of paint or glass evidence (your choice) from crime scene to court room from the point of view of a forensic lab scientist. Each tweet must be less than 140 characters. A character is a letter, number, or punctuation mark. You will receive 60 points for having 10 tweets in the correct format that are cohesive (all related to that piece of evidence) – 20 points, relevant and well written – 20 points, and show analysis from crime scene to court room – 20 points.
2. (Worth 20 points) Within your tweets, you must use at least 5 of the following terms correctly: Refractive Index, Fractures, Direction of Penetration, Stress Marks, Successive Penetrations, Pigment, Binder, Coating, Pyrolysis Gas Chromatography, Color Layer Sequence
3. To help you organize your tweets to appear as a Twitter sequence, use the format seen below and your own word processing software or you can use an online diagram program service such as creately.com (Links to an external site.).
4. Add your Twitter feed as a post below. Copy and paste the feed in the body of the post or use the image button (top row, icon with mountains) to insert a screenshot of your feed you have saved as an image in Paint or another image program.
5. Examine the Twitter feed of at least 1 other student and respond with your favorite tweet in their sequence and why, as well as one additional tweet you would include in this sequence and why. (Worth 20 points).
Presentation on scale construction Mathematics Assignment Help
For this task, imagine that you were
asked to give a scale construction proposal to a group of hypothetical PhD
students. The PowerPoint presentation should include the definition of the
construct that you intend to make a scale on, the existing tools measuring it,
and other related studies. Also include your justification and rationale for
your construction. More importantly, discuss how you will construct the items
and the item response scales, how you will analyze the items’ reliabilities,
and establish the scale’s validity.
appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for
each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted
your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to
these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be
12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200 words for each slide
sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA
format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct
course code information.
Justify Project Planning Business Finance Assignment Help
To successfully complete this initial assignment, it is highly recommended that you provide validity to your project plan by having a documented discussion with a project manager or other professional competent in the field of your project. The discussion with a project manager or other professional competent in the field will be a short synopsis (200-300 words) of the discussion along with your thoughts and comments.
Once your project has been selected, compose an executive summary description of the project that will be employed during the design and building of the project scope statement. The scope statement will include the objective of the project, goals, a clear description of the project (executive summary is the foundation) and appropriate steps that need to take place for successful completion.
Within this paper, assess what project scope and planning entails, how the process is accomplished, and how you implemented the process for your chosen project. Include in your assessment the scope statement, consideration of Life-Cycle Phases, participant roles, why plans fail (potential risks pertinent to your project based on the industry and/or field), and the value of a project charter in the project scope planning process.
Support your paper with minimum of five (5) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages including the 200-300 word synopsis, but not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Justify Project Planning Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Leadership Blog Business Finance Assignment Help
Resources: Videos listed in the Week 5 Electronic Reserve Readings and Leadership Blog Template
Scenario: You are the CEO of MegaGlobe Business Solutions, a financial consulting corporation based in Chicago that has just recently opened new offices in São Paulo, Brazil and Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. As part of this transition, your employees will now be working collaboratively with employees at these locations to provide financial consulting services in these new markets. To assist with the transition, you will develop an internal leadership blog for your employees that addresses the implications of leading within a culturally-diverse and changing global business environment. This blog should focus on the need to positively adapt to a variety of leadership styles and individual differences within these cultures.
View the videos listed in this week’s classroom materials for ideas about how to effectively lead, motivate, and communicate with your employees about the need to adapt within this changing business environment. Which the videos are listed below
Write a 700- to 1,050-word internal leadership blog using the Leadership Blog template, and include the following:
- Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model and how this relates to your current business practices.
- Outline positive aspects of gender, diversity, culture, and teamwork that can improve overall business performance.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Use at least one image, photo, chart, or graph to deliver a key concept within your blog.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
- Castilia Media (2007). Team Leadership (22:27) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
- NPO/Netherlands Public Broadcasting (2010). Value of Differences: Diversity and Democracy (04:03) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
- TEDTalks, (2010). Sheryl Sandberg—Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders (14:53) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
- TeleTime Video, (2015). Leadership (10 mins) [Video file]. Academic Video Online.
- VEA (2009). Leadership in Workplace Culture and Morale (04:26) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
Florida’s U.S. Senate Campaign Humanities Assignment Help
Write a thoughtful, critical post of around 200 words addressing the question at the end of this assignment. Make a clear argument in your response. What advantages does Rick Scott hold from his position as governor as he gears up for a campaign for U.S. Senate? What advantages does incumbent Senator Bill Nelson hold from his position? Why do you think governors offices are such frequent campaign platforms for higher office, including the Senate and the presidency? Now, the context for the question: Read the article linked below, then address the questions following the link. http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/…
Strategic analysis Computer Science Assignment Help
Read the Starbucks’ case study. This case study uses Porter’s Value Chain and Five Forces models and a SWOT (strengths-weaknesses-opportunities) analysis to develop strategic recommendations. On page 7 of the Starbuck’s case study there are 10 recommendations. Choose 3 of the recommendations and identify how IT could be used as part of the implementation of that recommendation. Research in the library how other companies have done something similar for each of your 3 recommendations. Your paper should be at least 3 pages, not counting the title and reference pages. The paper must include at least 3 references from peer-reviewed articles in academic journals. Make sure you have in-text citations and a reference page. You can include additional references from websites and books. The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
Use the resources below to help you with this week’s assignment.
Read the following chapters in the textbook:
- Chapter 6 – “Attracting Buyers with Search, Semantic, and Recommendation Technology” Chapter 6 – Attracting Buyers with Search, Semantic, and Recommendation Technology.pptx– This chapter discusses technology to make buying recommendations to customers. This technology may be applicable to the Starbucks’ case and will be referenced again on the week five discussion board.
- Chapter 7 – “Social Networking, Engagement, and Social Metrics” Chapter 7 – Social Networking, Engagement, and Social Metrics.pptx– This chapter discusses social networking technologies used by companies like Starbucks.
- Chapter 8 – “Retail, E-commerce, and Mobile Commerce Technology” Chapter 8 – Retail, E-commerce, and Mobile Commerce Technology.pptx– This chapter discusses e-commerce and mobile technologies that enable companies like Starbucks to expand their reach in the marketplace.
- Creating Conversations in the Cloud discusses cloud computing and its use in marketing.
- IT Business Value Video – This video discusses some strategic models that can be used to help identify how IT adds business value.
- Watch VideoHow Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Competition – Harvard Business ReviewDuration: (4:32)
User: n/a – Added: 11/3/14
Hello, can anyone help with logic design lab report? Computer Science Assignment Help
Hello, I am taking a logic design computer lab and I am supposed to complete a lab report, there are several parts that I should cover.. I have done few of them by myself, and the other parts I want you to complete them for me, I’ll be sending you an example from my friend’s paper you can look at it, but DO NOT COPY THE WORK please, here is the lab format and please check the attachments.
Please do this parts for me..
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES (REQUIRED):
In the first section of every lab report, state what you believe the lab is intended to teach the person conducting it. Also give a brief description of what is to be done in the lab.
OBSERVATIONS AND DATA ANALYSIS (REQUIRED IF APPLICABLE):
Present tables and statements of observed events in this section. Include a description of any analysis performed on the observed data. Observations might also include timing diagrams wherever applicable.
DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSIONS (REQUIRED):
Make comparisons between actual results and expected results. State any pertinent thoughts or conclusions that you made in course of performing the lab.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (REQUIRED IF APPLICABLE):
Many of the labs will contain questions. Be sure to read the laboratory assignment carefully and answer all questions in your lab report. You should provide sufficient and substantial answers.
https://anyessayhelp.com/How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Competition – Harvard Business ReviewDuration: (4:32)
User: n/a – Added: 11/3/14