essay 3 pages about Small Group Individual Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help. essay 3 pages about Small Group Individual Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help.
i want you to write essay 3 pages about Small Group Individual Analysis
we are group and we have done our presentations last week
1- my name : Fawaz male
2_ jay male
3- Darnea male
4- Steve male
5- Leah female
i am not going to tell you the topic that we have already talked about cuz he told us not to mention it in the paper
some information i about us
we have met 3 times for discussing for the presentations
the first and second meeting we were all present the meeting except ” steve”
the third meeting we were all present the meeting except ” Darnea
we also use an App is called “Group Me ” we discuse a small little things like remind each other for her or his task, meeting place all of meeting were on campus
i guess these the important information about us
and you can just follow what the professor need and write about each of us even me
there are 8 points you have to talke about you only need to choose one to three concepts and discuss in detail
please you have to see the attached file
and you just need to follow the instructions
essay 3 pages about Small Group Individual Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Comparative Politics Exam – Discussions Humanities Assignment Help
Each question / essay must be at least 400 words long. **Also, you can only use the assigned references I’ve attached or the links I’ve provided**
1. Discuss the policies and programs of a conservative party and a liberal party. Compare the nature of the issues they espouse to the policies of parties outside the two dominant parties in some countries.
2. Discuss two major types of representative democracy and the strengths and weaknesses of each.
3. Discuss the role of political parties and how they function in democracies.
You have to cite the course materials for important points you draw from them. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY CREDIT FOR ANY ESSAY FOR WHICH YOU USE OUTSIDE MATERIALS.
Absence of citations will attract penalties of 10 points for each essay.
Your essays need to be well organized, with clear points and analysis, displaying a sound understanding of the material this class has covered. All terms and concepts need to be clearly explained. Grammar should be consistent with university-level writing. You must make concrete points and develop your points with sufficient details and analysis.
Each essay must be at least 400 words long.
References are attached and here are URL’s that are authorized to use.
Discussion ABOUT Trifles and A Doll House Humanities Assignment Help
I need someone to respond to both questions below and should be between 250-300 words. In your response, be sure to include reference to specific moments, language, and details from the story. In other words, be sure to include specific textual evidence. http://www.one-act-plays.com/dramas/trifles.html
1. Note the categorization of men and women along gender lines in Trifles. What reason does the play provide for the men’s inability to determine Mrs. Wright’s guilt and for the women’s ability to determine Mrs. Wright’s guilt?
2. Explain how Torvald’s attitude toward Nora in A Doll House is similar to the men’s attitudes toward women in Trifles. How do the assumptions that the men make about women in both plays contribute to the plays’ conflicts?
Moreover, I want you to respond meaningfully to TWO of my classmates’ posts, and those responses should be at least 100 words.
Urgent Question. Humanities Assignment Help
Write at least two to three paragraphs (6-8 sentences each) to answer the following question:
Within the society that Jane Austen depicts throughout her novel, Pride and Prejudice,
women are confined to social conventions. Through the discourse of
conversation between characters, we learn what is expected of women,
A woman must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing,
drawing, dancing, and the modern languages, to deserve the word; and
besides all this, she must possess a certain something in her air and
manner of walking, the tone of her voice, her address and expressions.
While Austen presents to us characters who esteem such an
abundance of narrow qualities in women, she moreover presents to us a
few characters who do not strictly obey convention. Through the voice of
Elizabeth, for example, we witness a young woman who rejects the
marriage request of Mr.Collins and defies her mother’s wishes concerning
the subject. We also see Elizabeth disapprove of Miss Lucas’s decision
to marry for non romantic, practical reasons. It is evident that Austen
is providing a window through which the reader has the opportunity to
judge conventionality. And it is significant that this window is seen
especially through the eyes of a woman. But how far does Austen allow
women to stray from convention? And how deeply does she permit us to
judge convention? After all, the focus of the story is centered around
the conventions and expectations of courtship and marriage.
Concert Report need done by 11 pm tonight instructions in description/ Video of concert link Humanities Assignment Help
The report should be typed in a 12-point font and in double-spaced format. The length of the report should be at least 500 words and must include a word count. Please include three clearly marked sections:
Part 1. Describe the concert in as much detail as possible. Report on the instruments, whether there were singers, the mood and style of the music, the costumes worn by performers, and anything interesting about the event. Identify all works performed and comment on any cultural traits you notice.
Part 2. Discuss the music. Compare the features of the two pieces on the program that you found the most striking or interesting. If possible, relate the music heard at the concert to the music we have studied in class, utilizing correct terminology.
Part 3. Give your personal assessment of the experience. What surprised you the most? What did you like most? What did you like the least? Based on this experience, would you go to another concert?
English project on a written or verbal report Humanities Assignment Help
Project: Five Minutes of Fame
Open your favorite magazine or webzine again. Think about interviews in newspapers and television/radio talk shows. Think about all the different ways interviews can be presented. Sometimes they look like script; sometimes they are funny or sarcastic; sometimes they have a photo-spread; sometimes the quotes are embedded, and the conclusions are more important than the person interviewed.
- Look for all the different ways interviews are conveyed to audiences.
- Think about how the writers/editors may have decided what to keep and what to edit out.
- Think about how all the questions seem connected or in a logical order. Do you think they were asked that way?
- Look and listen carefully for the analysis and commentary of the interviewer. Do they have an agenda or a message? What is it?
Give some thought to how you will present your finished interview to an audience. You may want to have someone else video-record your presentation, or you may want to take photos for a print layout. Look as some options below to decide how you will present your interview. You will choose one of these formats for your assignment. (Click each link to see a real life example.)
Once you have selected a format, you are ready to begin “spinning” the interview story into a finished project.
When you are done, submit your article, audio, or video recording to the Project: Five Minutes of Fame link.
To ensure success, read the grading rubric.
Congratulations! You have completed this unit. Please continue with the course.
English project on a written or verbal report Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Stock Valuation and Analysis Writing Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to allow students the opportunity to research a Fortune 500 company stock using the popular online research tool Yahoo Finance. The tool allows the student to review analyst reports and other key financial information necessary to evaluate the stock value and make an educated decision on whether to invest.
Resources: Yahoo Finance
Select a Fortune 500 Company from one of the following industries:
- Computer Hardware
Access Yahoo Finance and enter the company name.
Review the financial information and statistics provided for the stock you selected and answer the following:
- What is the ticker symbol of the company you chose?
- What is the Current Stock Price?
- What is the Market Cap for the stock you chose?
- What is the Price to Earnings Ratio?
- What is the Dividend and Yield?
- What is the Enterprise Value?
- What is the Beta?
- Was there a Stock Split, and if so, when?
- What was the closing stock price for the last 5 days?
- What was the 52 Week High for this stock?
- What is the Book Value per Share?
- What type of rating are analysts recommending (i.e. buy, hold, etc.)?
- What is the target price analysts are predicting for this stock?
- What is the analyst’s average revenue estimate for next year?
- What are some of the significant news items and press releases made by the company over the last year?
Explain in 700 words why you would or would not recommend investing in this stock.
- Describe the relationship between the value of the stock and the price to earnings ratio.
- What information does the Market Capitalization (Market Cap) and Beta provide to the investor?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Center for Disease Control Web Site Humanities Assignment Help
Center for Disease Control Web Site
Take some time and look through the Teen Pregnancy page of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web site (link given in the resources). As you look through it, identify three of the most important facts that health professionals need to share with adolescents on this critical subject. What makes these data most important to share?
Self-Esteem and Self-Concept
We often hear the terms self-esteem and self-concept used interchangeably. However, they are not entirely the same. For this discussion, answer the following as it relates to these terms:
- How are these terms similar and how are they different?
- What factors impact the development of an adolescent’s self-esteem
Erikson’s Seven Issues
Erik Erikson was one of the first theorists to propose the concept of identity. He also believed that identity formation is a crucial task for adolescents, and that it is a fluid process involving exploration of choices and alternatives.
For this discussion, choose one of Erikson’s seven issues described in your text. Explain how the issue you selected can influence an adolescent’s sense of self. Be sure to support your post with concepts from this unit’s assigned readings.
Very Easy essay Humanities Assignment Help
Writing a Complete Argument
In Chapter 4 of our textbook Writing Logically, Thinking Critically, you will find Writing Assignment 6 which presents a list of proposals advocating a position on a social issue. Choose one issue and write two arguments, one defending and one refuting the proposal. Follow the writing instructions in the textbook.
Each argument should be about one page (200 words, double-spaced and typed).
These “arguments” will constitute the “draft” of Essay 2. Try to write the arguments as balanced as possible, so that it would be difficult to know what your position is (or will be).
It should be typed in MLA style format. This “draft” is worth 30 points.
Scientific Paper Assignment Science Assignment Help
- The focus is to refine your writing skills, not gather and learn information.
- Two pages long.
- Typed, double-spaced.
- Pick a very narrow topic of interest – remember, we are primarily working on writing style.
- Find at least five reputable sources from which you can get information. At least three must be from non-website sources.
Your paper should have a distinct introductory paragraph, body, closing paragraph, labeled reference section, and title. Only label the reference section. Use in-text citations for your references and consistent form in your Reference Section. To count as a reference, your instructor must be able to access the reference from the information you provide.
For your references, start with reputable secondary sources such as textbooks or books on the topic before you turn to research papers. Abstracts may be used as a point from which you find sources of information, but cannot be used as a reference.