essay about personality and future career, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help. essay about personality and future career, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help.
Assignment 5: Personality Test
Please discuss in 1-2 pages (single space, size 12 font) your results from Myers Briggs, Keirsey Temperament Sorter (KTS-II), Career Interests Profiler (Holland), Career Value Scale and Personality Index. Be sure to discuss the following points:
- What were your results for each and what did you learn about yourself? What did you find interesting (i.e. were you surprised about your results)?
- Compare and contrast test results. Do you find that the results are similar/dissimilar?
- Describe the characteristics of your ideal career that you would apply to now (i.e. HR Rep/Campus Recruiter NOT CEO or HR Manager unless you have qualified experiences).
- What would be a good and bad career fit for you based on your results?
essay about personality and future career, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Counseling Theories and Strategies, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
500-650 Words ; at least Credible two sources
At the veteran’s center you are assigned to counsel an adult client who has been diagnosed with PTSD. He is a 34-year-old veteran who is starting to have flashbacks and is afraid of being identified as mentally ill. He also has problems with his abusive father and has issues with authority.
Bring this case to the next staff meeting to discuss with the team. Explaining your initial counseling plan, initial concerns, and back-up plans for this patient, including 1-3 sentence responses to all of the following:
- a description of at least 1 type of therapy you could use to assist this client effectively
- an explanation of how you would utilize the chosen therapy
- a description of at least 2 benefits and 1 drawback it provides
- how you might convince him to try therapy
- how you plan to build a therapeutic alliance with this client Are there potential transference issues? If yes, explain what it might be and why
- What you can do to guard yourself against potential projective identification? If yes explain what it might be and why
- If so, give one way you might handle this
- Do you feel that you may have potential counter-transference issues with this client? If so, name one and how you might handle this if it comes into play.
domestic violence, psychology assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Imagine that you are a researcher and are conducting a study to investigate a community problem. Using behavioral research principles, select a macro systems problem to investigate (there are many suggested in the textbook, e.g. domestic violence, homophobia, sexual abuse, delinquent gangs) and design a study to solve this community problem.
The purpose of your Final Paper is to solve this community problem.
The Final Paper should be eight- to- ten pages (excluding title and reference pages) that includes the following components:
(Please note that for the purposes of offering instruction, examples have been given below about a research study involving the use of financial reward programs to combat truancy. Please make sure that you create a study that does not investigate the same content.)
- Introduction – This section should include a brief summary of the community problem that will be addressed, as well as the approach that will be used to investigate and solve the problem.
- Statement of the problem – The purpose of this section is to specify the main research question (e.g., Does enrollment in a financial reward program reduce truancy?) and define the community problem in more depth (e.g., truancy), analyzing why it is a problem. In addition, you will explain the problem-solving method you plan to employ (e.g., enrollment in a financial reward program) and state your main hypothesis. (e.g., Enrollment in a financial reward program is expected to reduce student truancy in the short term, but its long-term effects are difficult to predict.)
- Literature Review – In this section, research findings pertaining to both the community problem and problem solving method need to be illustrated. (e.g., Relevant articles may include those on the prevalence of truancy, the impact of truancy, previous methods used to combat truancy, and the benefits of financial reward programs.)
- Methodology – Explain how your Final Paper will investigate the problem. How will the study be designed? How many participants will be involved in the study and how will they be recruited? (e.g., Four classes at a local high school will be given the opportunity to participate in the research study. Two of these classes will be enrolled in the financial reward program.) How will data be collected? (e.g., Truancy data will be collected on all of the participants for the six months preceding the reward program, for the duration of the program, and for the six months after completion of the reward program.) What statistics will be used to evaluate the data? (e.g., Inferential statistics will be conducted to compare the truancy levels of the group of students participating in the program with those of the group of students who are not participating in the program.) Ethical considerations should be discussed to ensure that no unethical research is suggested.
- Conclusions – This section should contain concluding remarks about any potential problems that might be encountered in conducting this research study. It should also include speculations on the potential results of the study.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Please no plagiarism or recycled work!!
Find the concentration of an unknown acid from a titration lab, chemistry homework help Science Assignment Help
I did an online titration with an unknown acid and NaOH as the titrant. Please look at the photos linked. The first is prior to the titration, and the second is of the completed curve.
pKa = 5.60, therefore the Ka = 2.51×10^-6
volume of unknown acid solution = 25mL
concentration of NaOH used in the titration = 0.5M
I believe that the pH prior to starting the titration was 2.87, as you can see from the bottom left table on the first image.
Please show me how to find the concentration of the unknown acid. Thank you.
Formal Presentation, powerpoint homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You will give a formal presentation of 4 to 5 minutes based on your proposal. In that presentation, you will provide the background information or context needed for the audience to understand your proposal and why it is important. You will explain the problem that your proposal addresses. You also will need to explain the benefits of adopting your proposal—and the negative consequences of rejecting it. You will need to use some form of media (such as PowerPoint or Apple’s Keynote) to display graphics and data that support your presentation.
The specific instructions please see the file I attached.
Name 3 ways in which the Roman Empire differed from the Roman Republic, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
1. Name 3 ways in which the Roman Empire differed from the Roman Republic and 2 ways in which they were similar. Make sure you use evidence from your learning activities. You can’t just say “they have similar rulers.” You must be specific about how they would be similar.
2. Using at least 3 examples from your reading, briefly describe the role that religion played in the government of Republican Rome. Make sure to address whether it was a vital part of the government, or whether there was a separation of church and state.
Name 3 ways in which the Roman Empire differed from the Roman Republic, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
In writing the analysis, the writing is in the third person, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Students will perform a strategic plan on a company, from the list provided below. Students may not select a company of their own choosing.
- Natura Cosmeticos SA [NBB: NUACF]
- Haier Electronics Group [HONG KONG: HREL_Y]
- Dollar Tree [NMS: DLTR]
- Danaher Corp. [NYSE: DHR]
In completing the assignment, students will perform research on the company provided, answer the questions below in narrative form and follow the steps provided below:
Step 1: Create a double-spaced, 12-point font Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document. The final product will be no more than 20 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page.
Step 2: Review assignment grading rubric.
Step 3: Follow this format:
- Title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name;
- Comprehensive Written Analysis:
- Reference page
Step 4: In writing the analysis, the writing is in the third person. What this means is that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person
Step 5: In writing this assignment, students are asked to support the reasoning using in-text citations and a reference list. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper under Week 4 content and How to Cite and Reference, also under Week 4 content.
Step 6: In writing this assignment, students are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes unless citing the mission statement of a company. Learn to paraphrase by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html
Step 7: Read all course material for weeks 1 and 2 and perform independent research to provide a comprehensive strategic plan.
Step 8: Jot down key facts. Consider making an outline to capture key points in the paper.
Step 9: In the paper, the comprehensive strategic plan will include:
- vision and mission
- background organization
- industry analysis
- competitive analysis
- financial analysis – not copied data from internet
- technique analysis – IFE, EFE, CPM, BCG matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and QSPM
- alternative strategy generation
- SWOT analysis
- strategy and prioritization selection
- action plan for implementation
- evaluative plan
In developing the plan, students will:
- Identify strategies;
- Discuss strategies used at corporate, business and function levels using the concepts learned in the course;
- Recommend specific strategies and long-term objectives;
- Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation;
- Use frameworks and tools discussed throughout the course.
Step 10: Identify strategy recommendations using the following format for the formulation of strategies. View Strategy Content Guidelines.
- Goal (The desired outcomes to be achieved)
- Objective (Measurable milestone toward accomplishing the Goal)
- Strategy (The approach used to achieve the Goal)
- Tactic (A specific activity undertaken to implement the Strategy)
- Review this resource to differentiate between strategic planning and operational planning: strategy versus tactics
Step 11: Create an introductory paragraph. The Introduction should clearly and concisely convey the main points of the assignment requirements. Review the following website to learn how to write an introductory paragraph: http://www.writing.ucsb.edu/faculty/donelan/intro.html
Step 12: Write a summary paragraph. A summary paragraph restates the main idea(s) of the essay. Make sure to leave a reader with a sense that the essay is complete. The summary paragraph is the last paragraph of a paper.
Step 13: Using the grading rubric as a comparison, read through the paper to ensure all required elements are presented.
Step 14: Proofread the paper for spelling and grammatical issues, and third person writing.
- Use the spell and grammar check in Word as a first measure;
- Have someone who has excellent English skills to proof the paper;
- Consider submitting the paper to the Effective Writing Center (EWC). The EWC will provide 4-6 areas that may need improvement.
i am group 2
Group Member One
2.Vision and Mission
3. Industry Analysis
Group Member Two
1. Competitive Analysis
2. Financial Analysis
3. Technical Analysis – IFE, EF, CPM BCG matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and QSPM
Group Member Three
1. Alternative Strategy Generation
2. SWOT analysis
Group Member Four
1. Strategy and prioritization selection
2. Action plan for implementation
3. Evaluative plan
Assignment: International Economic Analysis, writing homework help Economics Assignment Help
Assignment: International Economic Analysis (2000 words)
Every nation interacts with other nations. Sometimes that interaction is structured through various trade agreements. Other times it is more casual but there are no nations that are totally closed off from the Global Economy. Those interactions may have an impact on the success or failure of any new marketing strategy. Consider some of the following as you analyze the nation’s place in the Global Economy:
- What international trade agreements is this country part of?
- What is the country’s relationship to the WTO?
- Who are the country’s major trading partners?
- What does the country export?
- What does the country import?
- What trade barriers are in place in this country?
- How strong (weak) is the nation’s currency?
- How will global problems such as the slowdown in China’s growth or the falling price of oil impact this nation?
Here is what we want you to do with this assignment.
Dig deeper into the international data for example the WTO databases of trade barriers or the USTR report on trade barriers by country to get a sense of the trade barriers.
Look at their exchange rates to see if there is any exchange rate risk
What kind of trade agreements do we have with that country?
Who are the commercial officer contacts for that country at the US Embassy in that country?
What is the US Commercial guide for the country saying about potential in that country?
What are Foreign Direct Investment trends in that country and is it easy to move investments in and out of that country.
- http://wits.worldbank.org/Default.aspx?lang=en integrated trade data on countries
- https://www.wto.org/english/res_e/statis_e/itip_e.htm (wto antidumping etc for goods and services)
- http://tmdb.wto.org/searchmeasures.aspx?lang=en-US (trade data)
- Trade barriers latest report https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/2015NTECombined.pdf
School Safety and Guns, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
School Safety and Guns
Kids can play an on-line video game entitled “The Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary School,” where you start by killing the mother at home and then go to the school, just as the real life shooter did.
“Sustained violent video game play was significantly related to steeper increases in adolescents’ trajectory of aggressive behavior over time”. Our findings, and the fact that many adolescents play video games for several hours every day, underscore the need for a greater understanding of the long-term relation between violent video games and aggression, as well as the specific game characteristics” (Willoughby, Adachi, & Good, 2012).
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), less than 1% of all homicides among school age children happen on school grounds or on the way to or from school. Majority of students will never experience violence at school, but many will experience gun violence. Nationally, guns still kill twice as many children and young people than cancer, five times as many than heart disease, and fifteen times more than infection, according to the New England Journal of Medicine. “The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) estimates that firearms are one of the top three causes of death among children” (Palfrey & Palfrey, 2013).
According to a study published in the journal Pediatrics, injuries from firearms send an estimated 7,000 kids to the Emergency Room every year and an additional 3,000 children die from gunshot wounds before they can get to a hospital. Doctors are pointing to the new data as further evidence of the serious public health toll that gun violence takes on America’s youth (Leventhal, Gaither, & Sege, 2014).
For children from 5 to 14 years of age, firearm suicide rates were eight times higher and death rates from unintentional firearm injuries were ten times higher in the United States than any other high-income countries (Beaman, Annest, Mercy, Kresnow, & Pollock, 2000).
- Should video games like “The Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary School” be banned from being sold? Does a game like this promote similar violence in teens?
- What measures have been taken to make schools safer? Statistically, has school safety improved in the last ten years?
- Where do most unintentional shooting deaths occur? Who is most likely the shooter?
- What factors contribute to the high rates of firearm suicides and injuries in children aged 5 to 14 years?
- Should parents be held accountable for teaching a child gun safety, if the parents own a firearm? What penalties are there for letting a child have access to a firearm?
- When considering the subject of children and gun violence, should 17- or 18-year-old gang members be included in the data? Does doing so alter the conclusions we might draw from studying the problems associated with children and guns?
Explain your reasoning in your answers to all the questions.
Beaman, V., Annest, J. L., Mercy, J. A., Kresnow, M., & Pollock, D. A. (2000).
Lethality of firearm-related injuries in the United States population.
Annals of Emergency Medicine, 35(3), 258–266. doi:10.1016/
Leventhal, J. M., Gaither, J. R., & Sege, R. (2014). Hospitalizations due to firearm
injuries in children and adolescents. Pediatrics, 133(2), 219–225.
Palfrey, J. S., & Palfrey, S. (2013). Preventing gun deaths in children. The New
England Journal of Medicine, 368(5), 401–403.
Willoughby, T., Adachi, P. J. C., & Good, M. (2012). A longitudinal study of the
association between violent video game play and aggression among
adolescents. Developmental Psychology, 48(4), 1044–1057. doi:http://
Telemarketing Fraud and Endorsement, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Telemarketing Fraud and Endorsement
Telemarketing fraud is a widespread type of white-collar crime. Elderly victims are often specifically targeted.
- Why is telemarketing fraud so rampant?
- Why is telemarketing fraud so difficult to prevent or prosecute?
- What characteristics of the elderly make them attractive targets for perpetrators of phone fraud?
In addition, elderly victims are more susceptible to religious and charity-based scams. It is especially difficult to prosecute religious organizations when they are suspected of engaging in fraudulent activities.
- What characteristics of these large religious organizations make investigation difficult?
- How can law enforcement work around these issues?
Celebrities often endorse products. For example, Michael Jordan promotes Hanes underwear and Guy Fieri endorses T.G.I. Friday’s restaurants.
- How much responsibility should a celebrity endorser bear if the product they promote turns out to be fraudulent, unsafe, or harmful in some way?
Think of an example of a celebrity endorsing a harmful or illegal product. Describe the example and explain why the celebrity should not be endorsing that product.