Estonia Case Study Computer Science Assignment Help. Estonia Case Study Computer Science Assignment Help.
Read the following case study (linked below and also available through ProQuest).
Czosseck, C., Ottis, R., & Talihä, A. (2011, July). Estonia after the 2007 cyber attacks: Legal, strategic and organisational changes in cyber security. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, 57-IX.
Answer the following questions:
- What strategic recommendations would you make?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
- An introduction and conclusion should be included summarizing the case.
- You need to provide deep analysis all over your work with supporting sentences.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations at minimum of 3 credible resources from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow the academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. 20% is the maximum allowed similarity.
Estonia Case Study Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
your own title Humanities Assignment Help
In at least 500 words, analyze the sequence linked above from Bonnie and Clyde. The first shot of your sequence is the shot of the car in the rain and the final shot shows the newspaper blowing away in the wind (don’t discuss the shot of Blanche). Develop an argument about how specific aspects of the mise-en-scène, cinematography, sound, and editing in this sequence help underscore or otherwise relate to a theme (that is, the universal, underlying message that is conveyed through the film) developed by the film as a whole. The essay must discuss at least one aspect from each category (mise-en-scène, cinematography, sound, and editing).
-Include a title that refers to your paper’s argument (but not a separate title page). The title should be more specific than “Bonnie and Clyde Sequence Analysis.”
-Use indented paragraphs. Each paragraph should cover one idea and should have a topic sentence.
-Pay close attention to grammar, word use, and sentence flow (papers will be evaluated for these areas)
-underline or italicize film titles
-visit https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.) for help with formatting
Summarize the Book and Create Questions Humanities Assignment Help
For this assignment you will Summarize the book Blindspot Author Mahzarin R. Banaji: Anthony G. Greenwald from pages 168 to the end, Read Article The Coddling of the American Mind: by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt. Watch a video Dr. Sue’s video, Implicit Bias and Microaggressions: the Macro Impact of Small Acts. You can get this video on Youtube ,and make sure to touch on all the main ideas using your own words. Do not quote from the book or the video. Then, craft two 150 word thought provoking questions for your classmates to answer . Make sure to avoid yes or no questions and concentrate on questions that make your classmates connect to the material yet demonstrate an understanding of the reading. So it should be a total of 300 words. Attached is the Link to the book Blindspot. Also attached is the article Article The Coddling of the American Mind.
question pol110 Humanities Assignment Help
Self-review of Course – Please respond to the following:
the beginning of this Course Guide, you will find 15 course outcomes.
Based on these outcomes, address the following:
at least one outcome that was well accomplished from your point of view
and explain why.
at least one outcome that was not well accomplished and that you believe
needed further coverage.
at least one enlightening experience you had in this course. For example,
what fact or concept was new, surprising, or very interesting and you
would not have known if you had not taken the course. Explain why this is
valuable to you.
Bottom of Form
Essay about Ecosystem goods and service. I need it ASAP need to done in 16 hours Writing Assignment Help
***The location is Herring Cove Look-off trial, check this place first***
• Google map link: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Herring+Cove+Look- off+Trailemail@example.com,- 63.6693616,11z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2920407ff916accc!8 m2!3d44.5762236!4d-63.5498142?hl=en
- Address: John Brackett Dr, Herring Cove, NS B3V 1G7, Canada
- PID (property identifier) of the property: 40095135
produce a written report about all the categories of EGS provided by the chosen property, and the resulting benefits experienced for residents and/or visitors, and recommendations for their improvement. The report (excluding references) should be approximately 2000 words
Provisioning services :
- Raw materials
- Genetic resources
- Medicinal resources
- Inspiration for culture and art
- Spiritual experience
- Nursery service
- Genepool Protection
- Air quality regulation
- Climate regulation
- Moderation of disturbance
- Water flow regulation
- Waste treatment
- Erosion prevention
- Soil fertility maintenance
- -A brief description of the property and its location, illustrated by at least one map and at least one photograph (if you did not take the photograph, you must credit its source);
- -An explanation of why the student chose the property;
- -A calculation of the natural area of the property, as a percentage of its overall reported area;
- -An audit of all categories of EGS, as well as the likely benefits that are experienced by residents/visitors as a result, as well as what elements of urban nature are responsible;
- -Recommendations of how EGS could be improved there; and,
- -An APA-formatted list of references used (should be at least five, all also referenced in the text using in-line citation).
The report will be marked using the following five, equally-weighted criteria:
- Completeness as per specifications above, including professionalism in how the material is presented
- Good written communication skills (use of new vocabulary, spelling/grammar, clarity, structure)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the EGS system
- Quality of audit (evidence of research, on-ground effort, thoroughness)
- Insightfulness of recommendations (again, evidence of research and knowledge)
Macintosh Forensics Computer Science Assignment Help
In this assignment, you assume the role of an employee of the DigiFirm Investigation Company. One of your clients is a small music production company. One day you receive a phone call from Andrea, the owner and president of the music company.
Andrea believes one of her employees, a sound technician, has been stealing intellectual property from the company. She thinks he is copying original music scores and then selling them to upstart musicians, claiming that he wrote them. Andrea checked the employee’s computer the previous night and thinks he has been deleting the files to cover his tracks.
Andrea’s employee uses a Macintosh computer. There are several tools available for recovering files that have been deleted from a Mac, including:
- Mac Keeper Files Recovery, http://mackeeper.zeobit.com/
- Mac Undelete, http://www.macundelete.com/
- Free Undelete Mac, http://www.freeundeletemac.com/
Although all of the tools accomplish the same goal, each has one or more unique features. You should consider the full capability set of each tool when gathering information, and determine which tool would be the best choice for the scenario in this assignment.
You will research three tools that can aid in recovering deleted Macintosh files and write a paper about their capabilities. You must also recommend two products for use in this case and justify your recommendation.
For this assignment, you are to:
- Research three tools that can aid in recovering deleted Macintosh files, compare the capabilities and, write a professional report in which you recommend two products for use in this case and justify your recommendation.
- Your report should be at 4-5 pages in length. Be sure your report adheres to the academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing at least two references as appropriate.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the TurnItIn Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. The similraity should be less than 20%
Macintosh Forensics Computer Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
articles about E-coli, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
My assignment have to read all the articles about E-coli and (health and environment ) in below .And you should write a paragraph about what do you understand from these article . the paragraph you will write to be the idea of overall of these articles .
the second thing, make a short concept map about the E-Coli bacteria and its impact on health and environment. you can see the file i attached.
if any link can’t open can u tell me or copy the link and put it in google because I will discuss with my prof about this 5 article.
diverse Society in Southern California, assignment help Writing Assignment Help
Since we live in a diverse society, especially here in Southern California, we encounter many people of
different backgrounds. Be it race, ethnicity, religion, politics, ideals, or even just geographical location like a
city or a state, we have that moment where we see that we are different than others. To be more culturally
aware, your task is to enter into a culture that is completely different than yours. Are you proud of your
cultural heritage? Go to a club meeting of a different heritage and observe and talk to the members.
Hardcore in some area like maybe nerdism or fashion? Visit the opposite sanctuary and ask questions.
The purpose of this paper is to make you more culturally aware. We feel safe in what we know and love
and going anywhere outside of that can cause some discomfort. But you can learn so much by seeing it
from the other side. Some guiding questions to think about and possibly answer in your paper:
– Where did you go or what did you do that was different than your culture? What is your culture?
– How were the people in that culture like? (Friendly, rude, casual, strict, etc.)
– What did the environment look like? (Colors, decorations on the walls, scent, etc.)
– What did the people talk about or do? (Topics of discussion, rituals, etc.)
– Did they speak a different language or had shared code? If so, what was it?
– Did you interact with anyone and ask them questions? If so, what did you ask and what was their
– Overall, what did you learn? What did you learn about this specific culture and what did you learn
about culture as a whole?
American HISTORY Other Assignment Help
The Smithsonian institution recently opened a new museum on African American history. You are applying
for a position at this new museum. One of the requirements for the job is to demonstrate written and analytical
qualifications by submitting a paper addressing one of the following questions. When completing this
assignment, think of your audience as someone for whom you are applying for a job, and give this your best
effort. Revise and proofread your work, again and again, to improve your chance for getting hired.
This assignment requires you to write a paper of 900 to 1,000 words (about four pages) using only course
readings on one of the following questions. You may use any of the relevant primary and secondary sources
read so far (e.g., the on-line textbook, Jourdon Anderson, Henry Blake, sharecropping contract, Centennial,
Booker T. Washington, and Du Bois), but you must use James West Davidson’s They Say book on Ida B. Wells
as the main source (at least 75%) for your information.
Before you answer any of the following questions, I recommend that you start by reviewing course readings and
notes and brainstorming about them. Then focus on the question that interests you most. Before you write,
determine if you have sufficient readings/evidence to support your thesis in sufficient depth for the length of
this paper. If not, you may need to develop a new thesis. Remember, the Smithsonian is looking for the clarity
and sophistication of your argument as well as in how well you support it.
1. From 1865 to 1910, how important was one’s class status, racial status, and/or gender to restricting or
expanding the opportunities an individual had? Explain your answer using specific evidence and short
quotations from They Say and other sources.
2. Why, according to what you learn in Davidson’s book, was being a “lady” in the 1870s-1890s so
important? Was Ida B. Wells a lady? Explain your answer using specific examples and short quotations
from They Say.
3. Does Wells’s life provide support for, or contradict, one historian’s argument that the late 19th century
was the lowest point or the “nadir” of the black experience in America? Explain and defend your
argument with specific examples and short quotations from They Say.
4. In general, how would you characterize the years from 1865 to 1910 for African Americans? Were
these years of opportunity, a time of gains and losses, years in which opportunities declined or
improved, or how else might you label them? Explain and defend your argument with specific examples
and short quotations from course readings. Be sure to use They Say as your main source.
5. To some extent the They Say book is a coming of age story about a young woman finding her identity;
what do you think were the most critical events in Ida B. Wells’s life that led to making her who she
became? Explain and defend your argument with specific examples and short quotations from They Say.
6. After the Civil War, African Americans were free, but what did this freedom mean? Write a paper in
which you explain the meaning of freedom for African Americans, and how it changed, during the
years 1865 through 1910. Explain and defend your argument with specific examples and short
quotations from course readings. Be sure to use They Say as your main source.
Write approximately four pages (900 to 1,000 words).
• Use only course readings. Your main source should be They Say.
• Keep in mind that the audience for your paper is the hiring committee at the Smithsonian (in other
words, any educated person like yourself).
• Put your thesis in the first paragraph. Ensure it clearly states what you intend to argue.
• Make sure you have only one point per paragraph and that each paragraph has a topic sentence
connected to your thesis.
• Avoid writing in the first person (e.g., I/we/us).
• Avoid overly casual language such as “a lot” and “huge.” Remember this is a formal paper.
• Quote from or paraphrase evidence from secondary and/or primary source materials (cite sources).
• Cite the sources you use via footnotes or parentheses. For this assignment, you need not type the author
and title but instead merely indicate the author. For example, cite Davidson’s, They Say book as
(Davidson, 148) and a document as (Blake), or put it in a footnote without the parentheses.
• Avoid quotes longer than six or seven words. Phrases or parts of sentences are often more effective.
• Spend additional time tightening up your writing: Avoid words such as “really” and “truly” that do not
add substance to your argument.
• Use 12 point font, and 1” or 1.25” inch margins.
• Double space your paper.
• Staple your paper. Unstapled papers will NOT be accepted. • Write using your own words
POSITION PAPER essay #3. very specific details that need to be followed. need a 100% on this. Writing Assignment Help
I have attached several documents. The one labeled “pp3 topic” is the one where you will find the topic and essay requirments. There are very small details that need to be followed so be sure to read ALL THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE BEGINNNING. The rest of the documents attached are examples of what it should be like exactly. Need a 100% on this because my is very low as it is. Fair warning, if my grade isn’t an A for this essay then I will refund. Be sure to follow lay out and requirments before beginning.