Ethical Decision-making in the Global Economy, writing homework help Assignment Help. Ethical Decision-making in the Global Economy, writing homework help Assignment Help.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL AND NO PLAGIARISM
Ethical Decision-making in the Global Economy
Because management, and more specifically, accounting and decision-making have become so intensely important in the health care industry, the Unit 1 Discussion will examine several health care related issues. Insert the title of the article in the Google search bar:
Whaley, C., Schneider Chafen, J., Pinkard, S., Kellerman, G., Bravata, D., Kocher, R., & Sood, N. (2014). Association between availability of health service prices and payments for these services. JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association, 312(16), 1670.
M. Harley recently began a new job as the accounting manager for a local medical clinic. A billing statement has just been received from GalaxyLabs, one of several such labs that perform tests for the clinic. M. Harley notices that the lab charges the clinic $30.00 for a standard blood test. The clinic, however, bills patients or their companies $120 for the test. The $120 is the standard insurance reimbursement paid on behalf of the patient. Therefore, the clinic is profiting on every blood test ordered.
After additional investigation, M. Harley finds similar mark-ups on other lab tests. M. Harley is concerned about this billing practice and suspects the clinic may have selected the lab based on low cost rather than on the lab’s qualifications. Another concern would be the accuracy of all lab test results.
M. Harley also wonders if profit potential is motivating doctors to order unnecessary tests.
1) First, read the required article.
2) Then review Opinion 8.09 of the American Medical Association’s Medical Code of Ethics in the attachment.
3) Based on the article reading and the ethical considerations in checklist item 2, do you believe that the scenario describing the clinic’s billing for lab tests is an acceptable business practice?
Discuss your reasoning.
Ethical Decision-making and the Code of Ethics
Scenario: Your boss has asked you to lead a committee to develop a code of conduct for the toy company for which you work. Write a memo to the committee members to schedule your first meeting. In your memo list the six components you believe are most important to be included in the code and explain why.
Ethical Decision-making in the Global Economy, writing homework help Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Written Assignment, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
All papers will be
- 8 ½ x 11 paper
- Papers must also be submitted in electronic format through Blackboard.
- Margins shall be 1 inch on each side
- Font Times New Roman 12 points
- Each page number shall be in the bottom center
Papers must have:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Table of acronyms
- Body of paper (should be at least five pages)
- The document should be prepared in accordance with APA style guide, the style guides are available on the internet
It is important to follow the above directions; they will count significantly toward your grade.
You will need to run spell check and grammar checks on them, careless errors of this nature will cause deductions.
The CIS program at New England College has requested a new logo, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Web Graphics and Animation
- The CIS program at New England College has requested a new logo. The logo will be used for both print and display. Your project is to create a submission for consideration of the new graphic.
Details are as follows:
- Consider material appropriate for a Computer Information Systems Dept.
- Use Inkscape to create logo submission
- Recommended width is 500px
- Save as an SVG, EPS and PNG file
- Create a one-page abstract in WORD, briefly describing your submission and specifying any submission issues. Include a copy of the image on the submission
- Create an archive containing all of your work
- Submit the archive in the assignment folder under Final in Blackboard
Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (PC), 2011 (Mac), or more recent software is required to complete each h Business Finance Assignment Help
Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (PC), 2011 (Mac), or more recent software is required to complete each homework assignment.
Note: Some On Your Own projects have been modified for students using Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac software. Students should select the appropriate version of the assignment based on the software they are using. Failure to do so may result in errors or difficulty when completing the project.
Note: Use the data files you downloaded previously.
Complete the weekly homework based on the following:
Complete the On Your Own project (PC or Mac version) according to the project instructions and submit your assignment through the online course shell. Note: It is important to note that some On Your Own projects request a printed or self-submitted document. Students completing this course online or in a physical classroom must submit the assignment through the online course shell regardless of the instructions presented in each On Your Own exercise.
Submit your assignment in the appropriate Microsoft Office application(s) using the filename “Last name_First initial_OYO#” in addition to the appropriate filename extension (e.g., .docx, .dotx, .htm, etc.). For example: If your name is Mary Smith, the file for the On Your Own project 12-1 should be saved as Smith_M_12-1.dotx.
Include your name, course section, professor name, title of assignment, and version of assignment (PC or Mac).
Provide general comments on the overall assignment experience in two to three (2-3) sentences. Submit the written portion in the text box located in the assignment submission link.
essay about the most of dangerous game, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
i would like to need help with an essay with 2 body paragraphs introductory and concluding paragraphs.
each body paragraphs beginning with a topic sentence and clear thesis point
introductory paragraph have to beginning professionally open with topic sentence and end up with same topic sentence
- Your thesis sentence should use the following structure:
[“Title”] by [Author] could be used to
[support / oppose / explore] the issue of [issue].
Come up with a lot of possibilities before you make up your mind.
EXAMPLES: “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell could be used to oppose the issue of hunting. OR “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell could be used to support the issue of hunting. OR “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell could be used to explore the dangers of hearing loss. OR “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell could be used to oppose war. OR “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell could be used to support the death penalty. OR “The Most Dangerous Game” by Richard Connell could be used to oppose income inequality.
You will then need at least two TOPIC SENTENCES (for 2 paragraph) that will support your thesis sentence. Each topic sentence represents an academic paragraph you will write. One will explore how the story supports, opposes, or explores the issue. Another will show how a particular technique choice of the authors emphasizes this.
The line of argument is your THESIS sentence. It which goes at the end of your introductory paragraph. Each reason which supports the thesis is the TOPIC SENTENCE for one of approximately three body paragraphs. You will restate your THESIS (in different words) at the start of your concluding paragraph.
Collect and add quotes that can, if looked at the right way, support your thesis
You will write an essay of approx. 400-600 words which includes an introductory and concluding paragraph, and between 3 body paragraphs. Show in each body paragraph another reason why the story’s character reminds you of a real-life person. Support those with specifics from the story and from reality..
Analysis Case study, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You must do this examination on your own. You may use your books and cases, and additional written material as you deem necessary,. You must include a cover sheet and a reference page.; you simply need to answer the question to the best of your ability, making sure it is comprehensive and thorough (but do not do a brain dump hoping that somewhere I can find the answer
The Dean of the arts and sciences college at a public university has recommended that a professor in the college be denied tenure. The tenured faculty in the professor’s department, the Department of Social Sciences, has voted 4‑1 to deny tenure. Before voting, they reviewed the professor’s qualifications and performance at the university and met together with the department chairman to discuss the case. After the vote, they met with the professor at his request for an exchange of views about his candidacy for tenure, but after this meeting they declined to reconsider their earlier vote. The department chairman forwarded the tenured faculty’s vote, and his own recommendation that the professor be denied tenure, to the Dean of the college. The chairman explained that the faculty had decided, and he agreed, that the professor did not fit into the “multi‑disciplinary approach” followed by the department and “was better suited to a single discipline department such as economics.” The Dean added her own recommendation to deny tenure.
The professor whose case is under consideration joined the faculty two years ago. Previously, he had been a tenured professor of economics at another university. He came to the university without tenure on the understanding he would be reviewed for tenure in his second year. The professor has been very critical of the curriculum prescribed by his department. To further his views, he ran for and was elected to his department’s “Advisory Committee.” Animosity developed between the professor and several “old” committee members who had not been re‑elected. One of these replaced committee members accused the professor of leading a “conspiracy of new faculty members against those of us who have been here” and called it “a rotten or stinking fish.” As this controversy brewed, the professor submitted his tenure application.
The case is now before the President. He may either: (1) affirm the recommendation to deny tenure and submit it to the Board of Trustees, (2) disagree with the recommendation and submit his own recommendation to grant tenure to the Board, or (3) return the case to the department with instructions for reconsideration. The professor has written the President requesting that he reject the department’s and Dean’s negative recommendations. The professor argues that “I am being ostracized because of my views,” that “I have been denied every semblance of due process,” and that “I will take every legal avenue open to me to right this egregious wrong.”
Do not simply answer these questions in a bullet-point format. Use these to frame and guide your interpretation, analysis, and write-up. Make sure your answer synthesizes all relevant information, and is cohesive.
What steps should the President take next and why? What are the most major legal and policy considerations that should guide the ultimate decision in this case? Does the law constrain the President in his decision making on this tenure application? If yes, how so? What legal cases are most relevant for the President to consider, and why? How might the institution have found itself in this situation, and what policy or process implications to prevent/minimize such issues in the future (if any)? If the faculty is ultimately denied tenure, would he have a legal case against the university, and if so, under what grounds?
Analysis Case study, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The National Gallery of Art in Washington DC, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
PLEASE WRITE IN MIDDLE School level like “”””””””” when I went to the Deaf school and then I learnt what Deaf world was like, which fits my life well. Today I’m still learning the deepest of Deaf culture. Being Deaf can’t be the main barrier to lead to the failure of the big life dreams that I have. My life has been affected in various ways because of my status but that doesn’t make me fail in making my own decisions on my life. Learning about the Deaf characters and culture has made me view my status in a positive manner making me think on the privileges that the society has offered to me by giving me a chance to utilize the important privileges delegated to me. Though the society has offered several positive privileges to the Deaf, some of the people focus much on empowering the underprivileged hence hindering the Deaf from making special developments in their lives.When I was in a hearing school, I often felt overwhelmed and wanted to avoid studying and never wanted to go to college. My parents tried to convince me that school was extremely important, but I did not listen to them. One day, I told my mother that I wanted to receive a better education in a deaf school, and my mother did not want me to go to a deaf school because she believed that I did not care about education for my life. A few days later, I felt so disappointed that I was forced to learn unwanted lessons. I decided to keep telling my mother my goal was to go to a deaf school and my mother finally accepted it. I started to be joyful at that news and readied for a better education. As a college student, I applied for City college of San Francisco to learn more English and general studies and then transferred to the University. I am majoring in communication and public relations and minor in digital media. I personally love working with people, I feel very happy seeing them satisfied with their present and looking forward to their future, and I love learning different cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, traditions, and many things that I have never learnt before, although what i really would be glad to add to my personal experience is developing a new project, to develop a new website to make the hearing and Deaf worlds one unit so they will be able to communicate with each other to learn about their different worlds.My major is Communication and my minors are Digital Media and Family studies part of my passion is to do my research and analysis on negative things and change them in a positive way.””””””””” I went there for class and felt “wow” about the building and respect different religions. I love learning different things
Evaluating Credible and Scholarly Scientific Sources, social science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Evaluating Credible and Scholarly Scientific Sources
The purpose of this assignment is to help you distinguish between different types of information sources and evaluate sources of information for credibility. Scientists and scholars use information from a variety of sources, some of them scholarly journal articles that have been peer-reviewed, and others credible websites, magazines, and news sources. While all scholarly sources are considered credible, most credible sources you will encounter in your daily life are not actually scholarly. It is important to view information with a critical eye, as there is a lot of misinformation from bunk sources out there. If you do not believe this, just navigate to Google in your Internet browser, type in the words, “We never went to the Moon”, and see what you find. Did you know that the Moon may be made of cheese? Exactly what kind, however, remains a mystery (Uncyclopedia.wikia.com, 2016).
In order to complete this assignment, you will need to follow the links provided on the Week Two Assignment Reporting Form to view three numbered sources. For each source, complete a two-page questionnaire. When you have finished, you will have identified which of three sources is not credible, which sources are credible, and which source is also scholarly.
Once you have completed the required sections within the Week Two Assignment Reporting Form submit the document via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, if you utilize any outside sources in your answers, you must reference these sources in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Paper to assess sustainability performance, environmental science homework help Science Assignment Help
After you complete the SPA quizzes, then write a paper interpreting the summary statistics (mean, percent of indicators reported, and weighted mean) in the bottom rows of the SPA Data worksheet.
- 1)Read again each company’s sustainability report to deepen your understanding of their sustainability performance.
- 2)Review the SPA Data file’s summary statistics: A) mean (represents sustainability performance), B) percent of indicators reported (represents transparency), and C) weighted mean (represents transparent performance).
- 3)Do an intra-firm (within) comparative analysis. A) How did each company perform in terms of economic, environment, and financial performance (mean)? Did the company have higher (or lower) economic performance compared to environment and financial performance? Higher (or lower) environment performance compared to financial performance? B) How transparent (percent of indicators reported) was each company in terms of economic and environment reporting? Did the company have higher (or lower) economic transparency compared to environment transparency? Note that transparency is not applicable for financial performance because by law all U.S. publicly traded companies must report all on GAAP measures of financial performance. C) How did each company do in terms of economic and environment transparent performance (weighted mean)? Did the company have higher (or lower) economic transparent performance compared to environment transparent performance? Again, transparency is not applicable for financial performance for the reason stated above.
- 4)Do an inter-firm (among) comparative analysis. A) Did Company 1 have higher (or lower) economic performance compared Company 2 and Company 3? Higher (or lower) environment performance compared Company 2 and Company 3? Higher (or lower) financial performance compared Company 2 and Company 3? B) Did Company 1 have higher (or lower) economic transparency compared Company 2 and Company 3? Higher (or lower) environment transparency compared Company 2 and Company 3? Again, transparency is not applicable for financial performance for the reason stated above. C) Did Company 1 have higher (or lower) economic transparent performance compared Company 2 and Company 3? Higher (or lower) environment transparent performance compared Company 2 and Company 3? Again, transparency is not applicable for financial performance for the reason stated above.
- 5)Then comparatively rank the case study companies overall, from highest to lowest.
- 6)Write a paper describing your interpretation findings. A) Organize your paper according to the grading rubric using the organizing template (next page). B) Write a comprehensive and thorough interpretative paper. Provide examples from the sustainability reports, and compare the companies in terms of their summary descriptive statistics in the SPA Data Answer file provided by Dr. Paun after the last SPA quiz. C) Proofread to check spelling, grammar, clarity, and check to make sure that your paper answers all of the grading rubric questions, is not above or too far below the page limitation (see below), and that you have not pasted text from online documents or those written by others.
- 7)Note that Turnitin will be used to check the SPI paper assignment for plagiarism.
- 8)Maximum paper length is 8 pages and should be single spaced, .5 inch page margins, with your choice of font type/size. If you want to include citations, figures, or tables, then put those in an appendix (which will not count in the page total). Note that citations, footnotes, figures, and tables are not required. Your paper must be uploaded on Canvas on or before the due date and time.
Can I get someone to help me with this question? Writing Assignment Help
Application: Observing Middle Childhood (Children 7-11 Years Old)
Pause for a moment, and reflect on the title of Weeks 7 and 8, “Profound New Directions: Middle Childhood (7-11 Years Old).” When you were in elementary school, did you have a sense of exploring “profound new directions?” Were you like the child described on pages 396-397 of your Berger textbook, perhaps lonely and isolated from the other children? Or can you identify more closely with the child in the middle of the picture on page 376, in an intimate huddle with other children, laughing, sharing a humorous moment? Has anything you learned about children during middle childhood surprised you? And what are you looking forward to as you prepare for your third observation?
Just as in previous weeks, open your heart and mind when you observe 7-11-year-old children, and let the children be your guide into their world.
Review, the following documents to complete your assignment (Note: These same documents will be provided in each week that you are required to conduct an observation.):
For each observation you participate in, you will complete an Observation Worksheet. This worksheet is divided into three parts. The following instructions will guide you through the assignment.
Part 1: Running Record of One Child
As part of your observation, you will complete a Running Record. This type of documentation, of your observation, involves recording a detailed description of events or behaviors in a real-time sequence.
- Choose a child on which to focus.
- Observe that child for 30 minutes.
- As you observe, write down everything that happens with regard to this child and his/her interactions with others and the environment. Be as objective, and as detailed, as possible. In order to record as much as possible about what is happening, you will need to use “Quick Notes” (i.e., personal shorthand). Some people prefer to take notes by hand, some prefer to use laptops. If you take notes by hand, be sure to have a good supply of paper with you.
- At the end of the 30-minute observation period, take time to write out your “Quick Notes” in full sentences. (Note: Writing out your observation notes, immediately after you finish your note taking, will help you retain more information in your “Write-Up.”)
- Review your “Write-Up” and ask yourself if your observation revealed any overlap between developmental domains (e.g., interactions between biosocial and cognitive domains). At the end of your Running Record of One Child, briefly describe which developmental domains, if any, overlapped and how this overlap manifested itself.
Note: Record both your “Quick Notes,” your complete “Write Up,” as well as an example of the interplay between developmental domains on your Observation Worksheet.
Part 2: Running Record of One Area of Development
For this part of the assignment, you will observe all children but focus on only one area of development, such as those you pinpointed for your Child Development Chart (e.g., the use of tools or objects, verbal communication, or social interactions between children).
- Select the area of development on which you will focus.
- Observe all children for approximately 30 minutes.
- Every time you observe this area of development, write down everything that you observe—as it happens. Be as objective, and as detailed, as possible. In order to record as much as possible about what is happening, you will again use “Quick Notes” (i.e., personal shorthand).
- At the end of the 30-minute observation period, write out your observation notes in full sentences.
Part 3: Personal Reflection
The purpose of this segment is to analyze your observation experience from a personal point of view. This portion of your assignment should be 1- to 2-pages in length. Use APA format. See the last bullet: You need to cite your sources as in-text citations in APA format, and you need a reference list at the end of your document. When you do the Personal Reflection for Part 3, you could type directly in the square or you could type below the square. You are only allowed one submission in Turnitin—so you must do all of the work as one submission.
It is easier to do the Reflection if you type under the square–because APA format is required. Use the following questions to guide your thinking.
- What were some of your expectations prior to beginning your assignment?
- In what ways does your actual observation experience compare to your expectations?
- How are you adjusting to your role as observer?
- Were there times when it was difficult for you to remain objective?
- In what ways do your observations, and activities at the observation site, allow you to better understand the development of children in that specific age range?
- Are there any issues that might be difficult to understand given the relatively limited time you spend observing?
- What touched you, aroused your curiosity, and/or made you think?
- Use APA format. Cite your sources as in-text citations in APA format. Include a reference list at the end of your observation form.
Type of setting (e.g., family child care; center-based program):
Name of principal caregiver:
Contact phone for principal caregiver:
Number of caregivers for the “room” in which you observe:
Number of children in that “room”:
Date/time of observation:
PART 1: RUNNING RECORD FOR ONE CHILD
EXAMPLE OF INTERPLAY OF DOMAINS:
PART 2: RUNNING RECORD FOR ONE DEVELOPMENTAL INSTANCE
PART 3: PERSONAL REFLECTION
For help in writing the Reflection: Please refer to the Guiding Questions in Part 3 Personal Reflection on the Observation Instructions document in the Application area.
Please write under the square that is called “Part 3: Personal Reflection.” It is easier to do the Reflection if you type under the square so that you are able to write with graduate-level writing requirements of fully-developed paragraphs. Please indent the paragraphs and double space.
Part 3: Personal Reflection
https://anyessayhelp.com/ submit the document via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, if you utilize any outside sources in your answers, you must reference these sources in proper APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center