Ethics of drug testing, business and finance assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help. Ethics of drug testing, business and finance assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help.
See attached article. After reading the article, write a 500-word article critique by addressing each of the following items:
Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
Do the author’s arguments support his or her main point?
What evidence supports the main point?
How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life?
How could the topic apply to an organization you have observed?
How would you explain the role of leadership in corporate culture, and how would you describe leadership styles
and how they affect ethical decision-making?
Are there any inherent unethical practices with drug testing, though it is technically legal?
What conclusions can you draw about the ethical issues facing business leaders?
The Unit II Article Critique should be at least 500 words in length, double-spaced, and written in Times New Roman,
12- point font.
Information about accessing the Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Ethics of drug testing, business and finance assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Data Set Anomalies, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
For this assignment, you will need to complete the attached worksheet.
Before entering your answers in the worksheet, review the following directions.
- Carefully study the data set provided in the worksheet.
- Identify errors or data anomalies. You should look for errors such as blank cells and cells that do not contain numerical data, etc.
- Identify each anomaly by the cell block it is in and list it in the textbox provided on the worksheet. For example, C12, D21, etc.
- In one paragraph, describe how anomalies can be avoided. Write your answer in the textbox provided on the worksheet. Be detailed and make sure your answer is free of spelling and grammar errors.
evolution biodiversity and population ecology, assignment help Science Assignment Help
- Introduction to Module 1Web Page Actions for ‘Introduction to Module 1’Read this introduction to begin thinking about the role of chemistry in our daily lives.
- Presentation: Environmental ScienceWeb Page Actions for ‘Presentation: Environmental Science’Use this presentation to review important module concepts and guide your study.
- Reading: Chapters 1 and 2Web Page Actions for ‘Reading: Chapters 1 and 2’Complete this reading from your textbook.
- Activity: Calculate Your Ecological FootprintWeb Page Actions for ‘Activity: Calculate Your Ecological Footprint’100 POINTSDue August 20th. Complete this activity to practice the skills that you learned in this module.
- Lab: Food Calories and the LandWeb Page Actions for ‘Lab: Food Calories and the Land’100 POINTSComplete this lab activity to practice the skills that you learned in this module.
- Presentation: Chemistry of LifeWeb Page Actions for ‘Presentation: Chemistry of Life’Use this presentation to review important module concepts and guide your study.
- Mini Quiz: ChemistryQuiz
Starts Aug 13, 2017 11:30 PMEnds Aug 20, 2017 11:30 PM
Who can help?, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Discussion Assignment: All “Mixed-Up”4 —Thinking in a Mixed Methods Way
Were you surprised to see that the article you read this week involved 20 different leaders in research speaking about the same topic—contributing 20 different, yet substantive, answers to the question “What are mixed methods?” Reading over the various definitions reveals one of the hallmarks of the mixed methods approach: It is a deeply flexible and creative approach to research design. As you proceed on your professional path and continue to read research about early childhood, look especially for studies with a mixed methods approach as their results usually present a rich and complex understanding of the study topic. For the discussion this week you are invited to share what you perceive as the value of the mixed methods approach for early childhood. In preparation for this discussion assignment,
- Evaluate and determine whether using a mixed method approach might or might not benefit your research simulation
- State the main reason you perceive for using/not using mixed methods
- Articulate one question you would like to pose to your colleagues related to the use of mixed methods
Note: As it has been several weeks since you first shared your research simulation topic with your colleagues, include your research question at the beginning of your response.
Post your response to the three items above.
My research topic is cognitive development. My question is What factors affect cognitive development in children?
Policemen of the World Thesis and Outline, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
By the mid-20th century, the United States had become the dominant force in international relations. Some have argued that the United States’ military functions as the world’s “police.” This assignment covers the manner in which this shift occurred and the consequences the United States faces as a result of its status as “policemen of the world.” Using the Internet and reputable news sources, research two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years in which:
- The U.S. used military action abroad.
- Controversy existed within the American public regarding U.S. involvement.
- Controversy existed within the country or countries affected by U.S. involvement.
- Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
- State your thesis on the significance of the current role of the US military, as exemplified in the two (2) real-life international incidents that you have researched. Justify your response.
For the first part of this assignment you will create a thesis statement. A thesis statement is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your main idea to the reader. The body of the essay organizes the material you gather and present in support of your main idea. Keep in mind that a thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. (Note: Please consult the Purdue OWL Website with tips on how to construct a proper thesis; the website can be found at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/
For the next part of this assignment you will create an outline of the main points you want to address in this paper. This will serve as the basis for your Assignment 2.2 Final Draft. (Note: Please use the Purdue Owl Website to assist you with this assignment; this website can be accessed at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/55/
- Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
- Describe the two (2) international events involving the US military from the past five (5) years you investigated that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
- List three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that have led to the US’s rise as a world super power policeman.
- List three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
- List three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and discuss the different ways that the Civil War, Reconstruction, and Industrialization after the Civil War have shaped America’s history.
- Summarize and discuss the ways that formal policies of government have influenced the direction of historical and social development in the United States.
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.
Essay Responsibilities Business Finance Assignment Help
- Define propaganda and persuasion. Include theorists, Jowett & O’Donnell, Jacques Ellul and Leonard Doob
- Explain how propaganda and persuasion is deliberate, systematic and shapes perception
- Cover how spin and news management can be presented as propaganda and persuasion
- Forms of Propaganda
- Historical periods: Ancient Greece, Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar
The essay must have three points of citation. You have to include (except for the first – which is already defined), at least one theorist included, examples, definitions and history in the essay. It needs to be four pages long, 12 pt font, Ariel or times roman and a reference page with citation information on it. It needs to be APA or MLA formatted and grammatically correct (I will take a lot of points off for badly written papers). Finally, if I find that you have plagiarized any portion of the paper (and I will check), you will receive an F…no excuses!
Essay Responsibilities Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
6 page Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
Please prepare a case study on a FOREIGN firm that invested in a geographic division as below:
Division: West North Central (Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
North Dakota, and South Dakota)
The company you choose should be a FOREIGN NOT an American company firm that invested on at least one of these states
Length of the report: 6 pages in double space.
Section 1 (about 2 pages)
(i). Abstract/summary of the case study (opening paragraph
(ii)Company background, its foreign operations, product/service focus, and mode of entry into the US market; is it a publicly listed or private operation?
(iii). Its strategic intent to engage in the US;
Section 2 (about 3 pages)
(i).Discuss business strategies of the firm in the US; choice of choice of US location(s), level of investment, nature of business operations in the USA;
(ii). Briefly discuss management methods and strategies of its operations in the USA; employment generated in the US; product/service exporting from the US; any linkages with US institutions for R&D, etc.,
(iii). Strength & weaknesses of the firm in the USA; its brand image, competitiveness and challenges in doing business in the US?.
Section 3 (about 1 page) Profile of the firm (provide only the following, without any write up)
(i).Provide company contact information, location of its headquarters
(ii). Company website id
(iii). Top management personnel
(iv). List bibliography used in preparing the case study.
Your written communication must be clear, concise, logical, and consistent with the rules of
standard English. Use the APA format for listing bibliography and any citations. Provide your
references and bibliography on a separate page
This work should be done on a word file.
Before you start let me know what is the company that would you like to choose.
Do not start working until I agree for the company you choose
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Health Medical Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Discussion Questions .
There is great controversy over whether a patient will be able to retain or choose his or her doctors with the advent of the PPACA. In addition, many existing plans are being ruled as incompatible with the requirements of the PPACA and discontinued or canceled as a result. Explore and explain whether the patients will be able to continue with their physicians and the rationale behind the plan cancelation. Additionally, identify the effect of expanding state Medicaid roles and the impact it has upon cost and non-reimbursable care.
Please support your response with credible references.
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your posting should be a minimum of 200 words in length.
Submit your posting to the Discussion Area below by Saturday, March 4, 2017. Be sure to use the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading.
Follow up posts need to be submitted by Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Comparing Equity and Debt Financing Business Finance Assignment Help
Most entrepreneurial ventures must find funding early in the startup process. For this reason, having a clear understanding of the various forms of funding available is essential to the success of an entrepreneurial business.
Create a 7- to 10-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes that compares types of equity financing and debt financing alternatives. Include the following in your presentation:
- The steps taken to determine which financing alternatives to pursue
- The advantages and disadvantages of the following:
- Corporate venture capital
- Private venture capital
- Angel financing
- Debt financing
- Explain which stage in the entrepreneurial process is most appropriate for equity financing and debt financing.
Include speaker notes between 45- to 90-words for each slide.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
marketing case study Business Finance Assignment Help
You are to write a report on the topic below. Length shall be 4 – 7 pages (1,200 words), APA formatted citing at least 3 references in support of your paper or case study.
SHC Confectioners (the company identified in Week One Case Study) has been acquired by M & M Mars and assigned to the Dove Division of the company.
Address and identify these six interrelated items:
(1) the overall scope and mission of the organization,
(2) company goals and objectives,
(3) a source of competitive advantage,
(4) a development strategy for future growth of the SBU,
(5) the allocation of corporate resources to accomplish your goals,
(6) synergy via the sharing of corporate resources, intangibles, or programs across businesses or product lines.
You will have to go to M & M Mars and get their corporate history, organizational structure, mission and vison to write this paper. ==============================For Your Information of Week one case study : CASE PROBLEM:
You are the CEO of SH Confectioners and have requested your marketing department to devise a marketing plan for your new line of Grand Marnier filled (a potent orange flavored liquor), chocolates.
The chocolate line is touted to be high-end, high-quality, gourmet confectioners chocolate with imported and premium ingredients.
You are located in San Francisco, California and intend on marketing to the western market (Nevada, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Idaho and Utah); to begin by Valentines Day.
What should your strategic goals be?
What will you require of the marketing department’s plan to market your new product?
Will you have any regional concerns with your product?
Should you make a substitute available to the liquor component of the filled candies? Explain your decision