Ethics Question Humanities Assignment Help. Ethics Question Humanities Assignment Help.
1. Explain the Universal Formulation of the Categorical Imperative (i.e. what it is and how it is supposed to work). Then apply it to the issue of whether one has a duty to help others (see p. 109-10 for Kant’s treatment of this question).
2. Explain the 2nd formulation of the Categorical Imperative (the Humanity as an End in Itself). What is the difference between treating a person as a means and treating a person as a mere means? Construct a simple example that illustrates the difference. Apply this formulation to the question of whether one has a duty to be honest to others.
3. From Onora O’Neill’s essay “Kantian Approaches to Some Famine Problems”, explain the difference between the requirements of justice and beneficence in Kantian ethics.
4. Discuss some of the specific requirements that Kantian duties of justice place on us in times of famine.
5. Why does a Kantian give famine relief “high standing” among our duties of beneficence?
6. What is the difference between Kantian theory and utilitarian theory regarding the evaluation of intentions and results?
7. Contrast utilitarianism and Kantian views about the value of human life. Construct an example that illustrates the difference.
Ethics Question Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Using the Excel, answer the following questions and support your answers with data from the spreadsheet Business Finance Assignment Help
- Which consultant generated the most revenue?
- Which consultant had the most hours entered?
- If you look at the total hours Brant entered and compared that to the total hours that Kade entered then compare that to the total revenue that each generated, explain why Kade generated more revenue than Brant.
- Which consultant generated the most revenue from doing “CRM Form Customizations”?
- When looking at Company 1 and Company 2 combined, which consultant generated the most revenue?
- When looking at Company 1 and Company 2 combined, which consultant entered the most hours?
- Explain why the Andrea Johnson has the most total hours tied to Company 1 and Company 2 combined but has the least amount of total revenue for those two customers.
AUDITING CONCEPTS and TECHNIQUES Business Finance Assignment Help
ESSAYS (Use as many pages as you find necessary).
a. What is an audit? Why is it important?
b. What role does auditing play in society?
c. What is an audit committee and why is it important?
d. What are Working Papers and why are they important?
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) are 10 general guidelines to aid auditors in fulfilling their professional responsibilities. Briefly list and describe the 10 GAAS.
Define the following terms and give an example of each.
4. AUDIT OPINIONS
a. List and describe 4 similarities and 4 differences between the Standard Unqualified Audit Report of a Nonpublic Company and a Standard Unqualified Audit Opinion for Public Companies.
b. Special unqualified audit reports may be issued. List and describe 3 circumstances under which a special report may be issued.
c. Besides an unqualified report, list the 3 other types of reports that may be issued by an auditor. Describe the circumstances under which each report may be issued.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 made significant reforms for public companies and their auditors.
a. Describe the events that led up to the passage of the Act.
b. Describe 5 of the major reforms made by the Act.
a. Materially is an important concept in auditing. Define the term materiality.
b. Give an example of a situation that can be considered material. Explain why you consider it to be material.
c. How does materiality affect the audit of financial statements and reporting decisions?
7. ASSERTIONS REGARDING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
a. What are assertions?
b. Who makes these assertions?
c. What is the auditor’s responsibility regarding the financial statements?
d. List and describe 7 assertions regarding the financial statements.
8. ETHICS & PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
a. What is Ethics? List and describe 3 Theories of Ethical Behavior.
b. Why is it important for an Auditor to behave ethically?
c. Summarize the auditor’s professional responsibilities.
d. What is independence? An auditor may be independent of mind but not of appearance. Explain the difference between the two. Why are both important?
e. The auditor’s independence rules also apply to covered members. Who are covered members? List and describe 4 covered members.
9. AUDITORS LIABILITY
a. Explain the difference between common law and statutory law.
b. Under common law, describe the auditor’s liability;
c. List and describe the categories of parties that may be involved? What must be proven by the parties; what are the auditor’s possible defenses?
d. List and describe the SEC Act of 1933 and 1934.Who are the parties that the auditor may be liable to under these Acts? What must be proven by them against auditors? What are the auditor’s possible defenses?
e. List and describe 5 steps that an auditor should take in order to prevent litigation.
10. AUDIT ACCEPTANCE & PLANNING
You are an experienced CPA and have been assigned to be the in-charge auditor to audit the financial statements of Montclair Company, a publicly held company for the first time. If you accept the engagement, you will supervise 3 assistants on the engagement and will be required to communicate with the predecessor auditor.
- List the steps that you would take before accepting a new client.
- List and describe the steps that you should take immediately after accepting a new audit client.
- List and describe the items that should be included in the engagement letter. Describe the benefits derived from the engagement letter.
- List and describe the steps involved in a financial statement audit.
11. NEW U.S. AUDITING REPORTING STANDARD
In response from the outcry from the public, several countries have enacted a new Auditing Standard. The U.S. has also enacted a new audit reporting standard.
- What type of companies does the new U.S. Audit Reporting Standard apply to?
- When does the Standard become effective?
- What are the major components of the new U.S. Standard?
- What impact will the new Standard have on the following parties:
- The Financial Statement Users.
- The Auditors.
- The Companies’ Management.
- The Standard setters and regulators.
peer review for two student Writing Assignment Help
Your instructor will grade your peer reviews of your classmates’ projects based on three criteria:
1) the quantity;
2) the quality; and
3) the tone of your comments.
Quantity: At minimum, you are required to compose the following: five in-text comments that address particular passages in the essay; three rubric-criteria comments (on Focus, Evidence, Organization, etc.) that address larger areas of concern; two Community Comments that point out patterns of difficulty that should be analyzed and corrected; and one substantial “Overall Comments” note that discusses the paper as a whole.
Quality: Your comments should be specific, textually grounded, accurate, and detailed. You are expected to indicate particular passages in your classmates’ essays, state what is or is not working, and provide clear suggestions for improvement. Avoid simple statements of approval or disapproval, like “this doesn’t make any sense,” “this is good,” or “I liked/did not like this” unless accompanied by a “because” statement.
Tone: As with all academic writing, you are expected to maintain a tone appropriate to your audience. Your comments should demonstrate respect, support, and empathy for the writer; use formal, academic diction; and avoid racist or sexist language.
In-Text Comments: Your in-text comments should include specific suggestions for revision by providing five in-text comments and two Community Comments. That is, your feedback should indicate particular passages (words, phrases, sentences, or paragraphs) in the essay, and provide specific and thoughtful suggestions for improvement.
Rubric-Criteria Comments and Overall Comments: You should focus on the overall concerns, providing complete, evaluative sentences for at least three of the rubric categories and complete, thoughtful sentences to the “Overall Comments” that discuss the paper as a whole.
Research Paper Health Medical Assignment Help
Prepare this assignment as a 1,500-1,750 word paper using the instructor feedback from the Topic 1, 2, and 3 assignments and the guidelines below.
Please revise the instructor’s comments and make a final assignment submission.
Revise the PICOT statement you wrote in the Topic 1 assignment.
The final PICOT statement will provide a framework for your capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
In the Topic 2 and Topic 3 assignments you completed a qualitative and quantitative research critique. Use the feedback you received from your instructor on these assignments to finalize the critical analysis of the study by making appropriate revisions.
The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
Refer to “Research Critique Guidelines.” Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative in the structure of a formal paper.
Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change
Discuss the link between the PICOT statement, the research articles, and the nursing practice problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
write a research paper Writing Assignment Help
please write a research paper, i sent the essay which need be analysed and an example.
The title that the essay which need to analysed is Lewis P. Simpson(1916-2005)
when you write the research paper, please do not copy any word from original essay.
Be sure to follow directions. for the annotated bibliography entry, you must include the MLA 8 citation, a one-sentence summary of the main idea of the whole article, a one-sentence summary of the main idea of each paragraph, the quotation that you highlighted formatted with signal phrase and parenthetical if necessary, and a paraphrase of the quotation.
write a research paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Detroit Fisher Building Historical Landmark Project Humanities Assignment Help
- Historic Landmark Project – Instructions (62.5 KB)
- Sample Paper – Historic Landmark Project (628.411 KB)
- Architecture Worksheet (36 KB)
Click on the attached file, Historic Landmark Project – Instructions (above) to access the directions for this assignment. Read all of the instructions carefully. Even though the deadline is not until Monday, March 12 – do not wait until the last minute to try to complete it.
To fully complete the assignment, you must make a visit and take a photo of yourself inside the Fisher Building, a National Historic Landmark. Designed by famed architect Albert Kahn, the building is located at 3011 W. Grand Boulevard in Detroit’s New Center area. Your visit will serve as a major component of this project.
Legal Homework Business Finance Assignment Help
Your document should be in essay format, error-free, graduate level composition (i.e. APA format should be followed, including cover sheet and references). Your answer should include a complete answer to the questions presented and your document should be between 3-5 pages total.
While driving to visit friends in Baltimore, Chris was caught in a sudden blinding snow and ice storm. Chris pulled off the road in Howard County, Maryland, to seek emergency shelter for the night. Chris found a hotel near the exit of the Interstate, and drove into the parking lot to get a room to wait out the storm. Only the part of the parking lot directly in front of the hotel and the covered sidewalk by the front entrance were shoveled and relatively clear of ice and snow. The rest of the parking lot and sidewalks were untreated, and were covered with several inches of ice and snow. Chris left his dog, Tray, in the car while Chris registered for a room. Chris asked the desk clerk for a room near an exit to the parking lot so that it would be easy to walk Tray and to move suitcases into and out of the hotel. Although it was against hotel policy to assign rooms at the far end of the hotel in inclement weather unless all of the rooms close to the core area of the hotel were filled, the clerk assigned Chris to a room at the far end of the hotel after Chris insisted that the requested location was essential. The Clerk reminded Chris that the parking lot and sidewalks were untreated, and advised Chris to walk carefully. Chris parked the car near the exit at the far end of the hotel, and Chris walked Tray into the hotel. As he took Tray in, Chris slipped on the ice all the way back to the hotel. Chris went back outside to unpack the car. On the way back to the car, Chris slipped and fell on the ice and suffered a broken arm that required surgery. Chris wants to file a law suit against the hotel.
Please answer the following:
1. What type of cause of action/tort should he file and what should he allege in his law suit?
2. Can he prove each of the tort elements necessary to be successful in his law suit? Why or Why not? (Note: You must provide an analysis on each of the elements necessary to bring the type of law suit)
3. What affirmative defenses does the hotel have, if any? (Note: You must provide an analysis of any potential defenses)
need 2 different fiction stories each 1000 words Writing Assignment Help
1,000 word minimum
Your story should include the following elements:
- An exposition, rising action, a climax, and a conclusion
- Careful pacing that guides the reader from one event to the next
- Transitions to signal shifts in time, mood, and topic
Ask yourself these questions as you revise:
my exposition give the reader enough information to understand what’s
going on? Do I make it clear who all the people in the story are? Do I
describe the setting vividly? Do I provide enough background?
- Does my rising action increase the tension? Am I sure that all the tension builds toward a climax?
- Does the climax solve the central problem in the story in a satisfying way?
- Do the falling action and conclusion show what happens after the climax? Do they avoid bringing in any new conflicts?
- Does my pacing fit the action of the scene? Do my transitions signal changes in pacing?
Write an email Writing Assignment Help
Learn and Teach
In this task, you will learn about this subject and then teach it to a friend.
What is Twitter Bootstrap and what does it have to do with web sites?
- Read the prompt carefully and research an answer
- Try explaining the concept verbally to someone to see if your explanation is clear
- Write an explanation of the concept as if it were an email to a friend
- Cover all the questions asked in the prompt. Your best bet is to start a paragraph for each part of the prompt and lead with what that part of the prompt asks.
- Write at least 300 words
- Include at least two sources (one that is not Wikipedia) at the end of the email. A URL and title is all that is needed for the source.