Experienced writers :20 page paper revision. Paper needs all new footnotes pertaining to information. Writing Assignment Help. Experienced writers :20 page paper revision. Paper needs all new footnotes pertaining to information. Writing Assignment Help.
thesis: How trade influenced Islam
18 sources ( 2 must be primary) PROVIDED
Time period: 0000-1400 !!!(IMPORTANT)
make sure your footnotes can be located at the exact page quotes or paraphrased
Kathir, Ibn.. The Life of the Prophet Muhammad Voulme I. Garnet Publishing, 2000.
Kathir, Ibn. The Life of the Prophet Muhammad – Volume II. Garnet Publishing, 2000.
Kathir, Ibn.. The Life of the Prophet Muhammad Volume IV. Garnet Publishing , 2001.
Ibn Ishaq: the life of muhammed.
Jerry H. Bentley, Old World Encounters: Cross-Cultural Contacts and Exchanges in Pre-Modern Times (Oxford University Press, 1993).
-Richard Folz, Religions of the Silk Road: Overland Trade and Cultural Exchange from Antiquity to the Fifteenth Century (St. Martin’s Press, 1999).
-Johan Elverskog, Buddhism and Islam on the Silk Road (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2010)
Bulliet, Richard. Islam: The View from the Edge . Columbia University Press; Revised edition, 1995.
Carleton, Coon. Caravan: the story of the Middle East. New York: Holt, 1958.
Patricia. Meccan Trade and the Rise of Islam . Gorgias Pr Llc, 2004.
El Hareir, E. H. (2011). The Spread of Islam Throughout the World. The Different Aspects of Islamic Culture,.
Experienced writers :20 page paper revision. Paper needs all new footnotes pertaining to information. Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
homework assignment Economics Assignment Help
(1) Each May school districts across the state vote on their budget for the upcoming school year. Go to your home town’s school district web site and let me know what’s happened in their budget. Tax increase above the cap, spending cuts, or a balance of both. Your answer should give me your district, total spending proposed, change over previous year, and specific programs that may be targeted for cuts. If your home town is out of the country, please pick a local school district. (this answer is worth 10 points)
(2) As we will discuss in our class on transportation, user fee financing is inherent in transportation funding by government at all levels. Besides gasoline taxes, most states also generate revenue from vehicle registration fees and drivers’ license charges. As user charges (fees), what types of transportation service should be financed by the revenue generated by these fees? What types of transportation service should be financed by the gas tax?
Recently, some states have considered levying special-use fees on each driving infraction conviction. For instance, in addition to the existing fines, there could be an additional $5 charge for each case of speeding. As a user fee, what type of government service could it be used to finance?
(3) States select welfare benefit levels for low-income state residents, subject to federal rules. Suppose that both poor and non-poor state residents demand (benefit from) welfare services provided by the state government. State and discuss three possible components of the benefits to the non-poor from welfare services. To what extent does each type of benefit arise from (a) helping poor people in the state or (b) helping poor people in all states?
(4) In thinking about the effects of state/local fiscal policy on economic development, attention is usually focused on what government can do to attract economic activity. Some communities, however, actually discourage or prohibit new industrial or commercial investment. What are the gains to the community from new business investment? What are the costs or problems to a community from a new shopping center, for example? What about a new manufacturing plant? When would a community discourage these types of activities?
Forensic Response and Investigation Plan Writing Assignment Help
Greiblock Credit Union (GCU) has hired your firm to develop an incident response and business continuity plan to help them prepare to handle any future network intrusions.
Yvonne: I’d like you to take the lead on the GCU report.
You: Sure. I’ve really learned a lot about investigating network intrusions and dealing with malware over the past few weeks, so I will apply what I’ve learned to this new project.
Yvonne: Keep me updated on your progress and I’ll pass your recommendations onto the client.
You: Will do.
Yvonne: Thanks! You’ve done a great job.
You have been hired by Greiblock Credit Union (GCU), a $5 billion financial services firm as a cybersecurity consultant. Based on your forensic expertise, they have contracted with you to develop a comprehensive incident response and business continuity plan for their organization.
There are four steps to this project. Your deliverable to GCU will consist of reviewing and synthesizing the analysis described in Steps 1–3 and, in Step 4, concluding by developing techniques that your manager, Yvonne, can share with the organization to ensure preparedness to handle any future network intrusions.
When you submit your project, your work will be evaluated using the competencies listed below. You can use the list below to self-check your work before submission.
The GCU board has reviewed your response readiness plan and heard reports from business managers on the impacts of a network attack.
Based on the information you provided, the managers of the GCU branches identified the consequences from the recent network attack, including the stoppage of workflow and ability to meet customer requests, a stoppage in communications (e-mail and web requests), and the loss of business credibility and public confidence. They are concerned that legal expenses may be incurred as part of the damage mitigation for this incident. Alarmed at the magnitude of these impacts, the board of directors asks you to report on how this attack may have happened, so the organization can do everything within its power to prevent similar attacks in the future.
The use of computers and electronic devices to aid in the commission of crimes has seen explosive year-over-year growth. The risk/reward potential for criminals in this environment is high compared to many other types of crimes. One tool of choice for criminals is malware, whether for theft of personal information, computing resources, or other forms of mischief. Most organizations cease their effort once they have removed a malware threat or removed an infection. The trend in malware is toward memory-resident payloads, often with little or no footprint beyond active memory, creating a complex situation where a minor slip-up can ruin any chance at proper analysis. Obtaining malware artifacts from the wild is an elite skill that very few people possess, particularly when it is memory-based.
Malware forensics uses digital forensic tools and techniques, including using imaging programs to analyze compromised resources, the application of imaging and verification procedures on user accounts, and using e-mail forensics and encryption forensics to answer key questions. Organizations that outsource the storage of large volumes of data may require cloud/GIS forensics and/or analysis of third party applications when bring-your-own-device (BYOD) practices are in effect.
The forensic response and investigation plan should apply best practices in digital forensics to guide the GCU leadership in effectively responding to a future incident. Your goal in constructing this plan is to go much further than your original analysis and explain in detail how to perform a full malware analysis of the incident.
Use the Forensic Response and Investigation Plan template to draft your report, and submit it in the dropbox below so Yvonne (your instructor) can pass it along to the client for review. Then go to the next step: submitting the final incident response and a business continuity plan to the client.
Ethical Problems in Psychology Humanities Assignment Help
- Focuses on one specific point about the issue being written about
- Uses personal experience to develop ideas; avoid research
- Connects with the audience and establishes relevance of the topic to them
- Demonstrates substantial revision of the Unit 4 Discussion Board post draft
- Uses appropriate informal language, depending upon topic, audience, and purpose
- Is organized into 3–5 well-developed paragraphs, 1–1.5 double-spaced pages
- Utilizes transition devices to connect ideas
- Applies Standard American English and avoids distracting grammar and punctuation errors
- Demonstrates 6th Edition APA formatting, including title page
- Cites any and all uses of source information (quotes, ideas, paraphrases) both in the references page and in text where the source is used
Discuss the theory behind why, at common law, a man could not be charged with raping his wife? Business Finance Assignment Help
Complete question: Discuss the theory behind why, at common law, a man could not be charged with raping his wife, and the rationale behind most modern statutes that permit such a charge that is supported by the evidence.
Answer needs to be 1-2 pages 350 – 500 words. Works cited section for references need.
Introduce the topic to the reader in 3-5 sentences. Leave the body for the facts. Focus on a strong thesis statement leading into the body of paper. Let the last sentence in the introduction be the thesis statement. What is a thesis? It is a proposition to be tested and weighed.
Question from BCJ 360 Criminal Law Text: Criminal Law Today Fourth Edition, 2010. ISBN: 0-13-504261-5. Author: Frank Schmalleger and Daniel E. Hall, with John J. Dolatowski
Personal Stress Management Plan and Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Personal Stress Management Plan and Paper (15% of grade)
The goal of this project is for each student to establish a 5-6 paged plan to maintain at TW0-THREE effective personal stress management techniques. This paper will incorporate your newly acquired stress management skills, and create a long-term plan for stress management tools that have been effective for each individual.
A) Discuss the 3 things that stress you out the most in your life.
B) Redo the Stress Management Assessment tests from Chapter 2 and compare your stress levels now to the beginning of the semester – is there a difference? Why do you think this is?
C) Stress Management Techniques
- State which stress management techniques you practiced that were most effective
- How you have been incorporating the stress management technique into your life (if it is something like working out, describe how you are being more mindful of it being a stress management technique rather than just a hobby or activity)
- The circumstances of practicing that stress management technique
- How you felt as a result of incorporating those stress management techniques into your life
- One-two stress management techniques that you have not found helpful.
D) Create a long-term stress management plan with SMART Goals
-Utilize your new stress management techniques to make 2-3 SMART Goals (page 197 of book) for the next 6-12 months.
-SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based
Content, quality of writing, and grammar will be considered during grading.
Presentation (15% of grade)
The presentation needs to be 3-5 minutes in length and should explain your Personal Stress Management Plan Paper. If you have a teaching demonstration or explanation of one of the stress management techniques that you selected in your paper, go through it with your group. Please explain the components of what was written in your paper in a clear, organized format.
Personal Stress Management Plan and Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Research paper over legalizing marijuana Writing Assignment Help
My name is Sierra Horsting. Instructors name is Mrs.Williams, course is ENGL. 1101. This essay must be in MLA format.
Title of Essay- “Yes, Let’s Legalize Marijuana”
This essay should be over, “Why marijuana should be legalized”. It must be 7 paragraphs in a specific structure as shown in the “Research outline template”. Sentences have to be 10-13 in each paragraph. I must have a counter argument IN THE 5TH PARAGRAPH , THIS ONE HAS TO BE RESEARCHED (stating why people may think this is a BAD idea) with research from Galileo!! You may have to enter in as a guest. The 6th paragraph must be my rebuttal and coming back to the main focus, which is why it SHOULD be legalized. I provided the “counterargument and rebuttal outline” my instructor gave us. If any of the information in the essay is information not a common person would know, it must be cited. I also have to have a citation page at the end. I provided the attached example provided from my instructor, “citation examples”. I have to have in text citations as well as works cited page.
Research can only be news and magazines from Galileo.
If there is not an author present, use title of article for citation.
My 3 reasons for the essay were; cause a boost in the economy, provide easier help for those with medical conditions, and an opportunity for national trading.
Must not have NO outside research within the body paragraphs. CANNOT USE WIKIPEDIA
Thesis statement has to be underneath the title NOT centered or indented.
DUE DECEMBER 12TH, THANK YOU THIS IS MY FINAL.(:
i want to do for me the homework Engineering Assignment Help
EET3350: Chap 14 Homework. 2 pts per question. [ 12 pts Max] Name:……
Question 1. Summarize Chap 14 and include all the elements listed in the objectives. List two ADC applications.
Question 2. What is the output voltage Vout when PA2 is high, PA1 is high, and PA0 is low? Assume VOH is 3.3V and VOL = 0V.
Question 3. Define the Nyquist Theorem
Question 4. What are the four limitations that exist when using an ADC to sample data?
Question 5. On the LM4F120/TM4C123
What is the range of the ADC?
What is the precision of the ADC?
What is the resolution of the ADC?
What is the maximum sampling rate of the ADC?
Question 6. What does it mean to trigger the ADC? List 3 ways it could be triggered.
Policy Poster/Presentation Humanities Assignment Help
I have to give a 10-15 minute presentation on the policy analysis that obtains the policy for the poster and presentation. The less writing on the poster the better, but I need enough to kind of follow while presenting. The poster will be used for a visual for the class to look at will discussing the policy. Lastly, I will need some notes for the presentation and any additional information that other my ask questions about (especially the recommendations). I have attached the paper and some examples given in class. I can also attach a poster template as well. I have also attached directions straight from the syallabus.
Crime and Criminology Short Answer and Essay Question Worksheet Business Finance Assignment Help
Complete the Week 1 Crime and Criminology Short Answer and Essay Question Worksheet
There are two parts to the worksheet.
Format your citations and references (you must have both) consistent with APA guidelines. Using your textbooks as your sources will be sufficient for this assignment. Do not copy and paste information from the textbooks. That is plagiarism. You are required to explain the material in your own words to show that you understand it. See link to plagiarism tutorials if you need assistance in this area.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your worksheet.