Factor Endowment Theory critical thinking Economics Assignment Help. Factor Endowment Theory critical thinking Economics Assignment Help.
- Critical Thinking: Factor Endowment Theory (100 points)In a critical essay, you will select a country of your choice and will compare your chosen country to KSA in relation to the factor endowment theory. For each country, discuss:
- What is the impact of resource endowments on comparative advantage?
- Is the factor-endowment theory a good predictor of trade patterns?
- What additional trade theories can be applied? Explain their main insights and challenges. As one of the trade initiatives in KSA, assess the aims of Saudi Vision 2030 in relation to factor endowment theory.
- Your essay is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Factor Endowment Theory critical thinking Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
At one of your clinical sites (or a hospital where you work), search for the hospital’s ethics committee. Health Medical Assignment Help
- At one of your clinical sites (or a hospital where you work), search for the hospital’s ethics committee.
- Hint: You may need to try several search terms such as “medical ethics” or “ethics consult.”
- Hint#2: try searching both on the hospital’s internal network and on Google. You might be surprised at the differences you find.
- Write a short 1-2 page summary of what you found (and/or the difficulty you had finding the ethics committee).
- Answer the following questions as best you can:
- Who are the members (what positions, not names) of the committee?
- What sort of cases do they review?
- Who can initiate an ethics consult (health care staff or patient/family?)
- Please document the URL link to the ethics committee in your report.
- If you use other sources, please document them in proper APA style.
- Please include a title page with your name and assignment title on it.
- Please check your grammar & spelling.
ACNT-2337 International Financial Reporting Business Finance Assignment Help
The first assignment is a paper on whether the US should adopt IFRS or not. The US had committed to IFRS under the Bush administration. The IFRS and FASB boards were working on on converging the standards.
The financial crisis happened and the Obama administration put the conversion on hold and then decided not to do it. While convergence has had a couple big wins recently in the new Revenue and Lease standards that are pretty much the same, the convergence effort is supposed to stop.
Please discuss whether it makes sense for the US to review its decision. Think about some of the following,
1. Impact on investor being able to see the same accounting being applied for similar companies across the globe.
2. Impact on loss of ability to control the standards (i.e. The SEC stepped in and changed implementation of mark to market in the middle of the financial crisis to not cause more issues than were already happening. FASB alas has alot of power and would have to give up most of that..
3. Use the european model of IFRS. Europe had not implemented all IFRS standards so they have a hybrid of standards
4. Ease on auditors across the globe. when auditing different multinational companies.
Again, there are no right and wrong answers. The paper should be at least 2 pages double spaced.
lab report 1 Science Assignment Help
Requirements for the Pendulum Lab Report
The report must be a Word or pdf file smaller than 10 MB. It must be submitted through Blackboard by the deadline. Consult the full grading rubric as you write the report, although the following points summarize the expectations. Please do not copy and paste the list of requirements below into a Word file and fill it out like a worksheet. This will cause your SafeAssign matching percentage to increase dramatically. Also, much of this report can be copied and pasted from your group’s lab records. Be sure to put things in your own words, however, or your SafeAssign matching percentage will get too high.
1.Your name, first and last names of all lab partners, descriptive title of the experiment that includes the DV and IV(s), and when the experiment was conducted.
2.An experimental design template for eachfactor investigated. See example below. Number and descriptively title each table for easy reference (ex. “Table 1. Experimental design plan for determining impact of mass on acceleration of car.”)
Experimental Design Template
What impacts the period of a pendulum for small swings?
Dependent variable (DV)
Independent variable (IV)
Control Variables (CV)
(include actual values)
3.Data tables and graphs for eachfactor investigated.
a.Include column headers and units for each table. Number and title each table for reference (ex. “Table 1. Data for investigating whether car mass impacts acceleration.”).
b.On each graph include labels with units for each axis and error bars for each point. (If bars are too small to be seen, include a note near the table indicating this.) Number and title graphs for reference (ex. “Figure 1. Graph of cart mass versus speed.”).
c.Include all measurement uncertainties anddescribe how these were estimated.
4.Discussion and conclusion.
a.Restate for the reader the research question being investigated in this lab.
b.Discuss how each of the three experiments addressed the research question, what claims were made, and the conditions under which the claims are valid. Refer to each graph in your discussion.
c.State the theoretical mathematical model for the period of a pendulum and discuss how your data fits with this model. Be sure to refer to the data tables or graphs in this discussion. Even those factors that did not impact the period of the pendulum should be discussed here and compared to what is included in the theoretical model.
d.Discuss which errors (random and/or systematic) were present and what was done to reduce them (or could be done in the future to reduce them).
e.Discuss any constraints in this experiment that may limit the generalizability of your results.
5.Correct grammar usage and properly cited references, if applicable.It is important to proofread your writing and to correct mistakes in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
analyze data on GDP and GDP per capita for China and India, and discuss the factors that help to explain their growth. Economics Assignment Help
Background data collection and analysis:
1. Download GDP data for China, India, and Canada starting in the year of the 1980s corresponding to the last digit of your B00 number. For example, if your B00 number ends in 5, collect data starting in 1985; if your B00 number ends in 7, collect data starting in 1987. Find data through the year 2018. Use the series GDP (constant 2010 US$).
2. For China, India, and Canada separately, calculate the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of GDP between your earliest year (selected according to the last digit of your B00 number) and the year 2018. (Note: The formula for CAGR is (end value/beginning value)^(1/number of years) – 1, × 100 to get a percentage.)
3. Construct a figure showing the GDP of China, India, and Canada on the same chart.
4. Download GDP per capita data for China, India, and Canada starting in the year of the 1980s corresponding to the last digit of your B00 number. Find data through the year 2018. Use the series GDP per capita (constant 2010 US$).
5. For China, India, and Canada separately, calculate the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of GDP per capita between your earliest year (selected according to the last digit of your B00 number) and the year 2018.
6. Construct a figure showing the GDP per capita of China, India, and Canada on the same chart.
7. Bosworth and Collins (2008) use three variables to explain why GDP per capita has grown: physical capital accumulation, human capital accumulation, and openness. Download data on each explanatory variable for China and India starting in the year of the 1980s corresponding to the last digit of your B00 number and ending in the year 2018, or the latest year available. Use the series Gross fixed capital formation (% of GDP), School enrollment, secondary (% gross) (note: not available for each year), and Trade (% of GDP).
8. For China and India (separately), calculate the correlation coefficient between each explanatory variable and GDP per capita between your earliest year (selected according to the last digit of your B00 number) and the year 2018, or the latest year available.
In your essay, describe the growth performance of China and India, both in absolute terms and in per-capita terms. Compare the two countries to each other and to Canada, and discuss whether each explanatory variable helps to explain growth performance. Which of the three variables has the highest correlation with GDP per capita? Do Bosworth and Collins (2008) also find this variable to be important?
Your essay must have a title, an introduction, and a conclusion. Make sure to define your terms and provide appropriate background information. A suggested essay structure contains five paragraphs:
- a first paragraph that briefly introduces the argument you will make in the essay;
- and a fifth, concluding, paragraph that briefly describes the main points you have made in the essay.
a second paragraph describing and comparing how total GDP has changed over time;
a third paragraph describing and comparing how per-capita GDP has changed over time;
a fourth paragraph describing how well each explanatory variable explains China’s and India’s growth performance, including Bosworth and Collins’ findings;
The maximum length is 500 words plus a two-page data appendix; include a word count at the end of your submission. Include the grading rubric as the first page of your submission. Use Chicago or APA style, and write in 11- or 12-point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins. Provide a bibliography listing the references you use, including the class PowerPoints if relevant. You must submit a hard copy (in class) and an electronic copy (on Brightspace) by the deadline. Please note that the electronic copy will be submitted to anti-plagiarism software.
The data appendix should include enough detail for the grader to determine that you downloaded the correct data and performed the calculations accurately; if not all of your data fits on two pages, you may decide to include only the first and last years of information. Required charts and figures go into the body of your essay; any supplemental charts and figures should be placed in your data appendix.
- Late submissions: -10 points per day, starting immediately after 4:05 p.m.
- Over 500 words: -1 point for each additional 50 words (e.g., -1 for 501 words, -2 for 551 words, etc).
If you submit only an electronic copy and no hard copy, you will receive a zero on the assignment.
If you submit only a hard copy and no electronic copy, you will receive a zero on the assignment.
No rubric: -1 point.
No data appendix: -2 points.
Data appendix over two pages: -1 point for each additional page.
No word count: -2 points.
Economic Comparative Advantage Economics Assignment Help
After our discussions in class this week about comparative advantage, you should be starting to understand the principle of comparative advantage and what factors contribute to comparative advantage. You may have also started to hear more in the media about the United States’ ability to concentrate in advanced manufacturing. When you consider that more than 68% of students in the US enroll in college after high school, it would seem that our education levels would support a move from traditional forms of manufacturing to more advanced forms. One of the many issues of concern is addressed in the following article from the American Journal of Transportation about a growing resurgence of textile manufacturing in the United States. Please also consider the following Sixty Minutes feature on How an Economic Developer is Bringing Factory Jobs Back to Mississippi. Is this trend likely to continue? What issues may affect the trend? Will an increase in advanced manufacturing be the best use of US sources of comparative advantage? Is the solution to remedy slow economic growth? You may have many other questions to consider here, and I am sure you have plenty of opinions. This is your opportunity to discuss this timely issue. Remember to reply to the last post you read; don’t start a new thread. I look forward to hearing (reading) what you have to say.
Read these then answer the questions, only answer half page long.
Economic Comparative Advantage Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Political Science Reading Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE!
2-3 pages double spaced. APA format. Times New Roman size 12 font. ONLY answer 2 questions.
The answers to the questions will come from the chapters of the text. I have attached a copy of the chapter readings. Please use this textbook on the work cited page. I have included a guideline on how the paper needs to be cited.
Clarke, Edward J. (ed.).2008.Deviant Behavior: A Text-Reader in the Sociology of Deviance.Seventh Edition. New York: Worth Publishers
Chapter 28. The Epistemological Challenge of the Early Attack on “Rate Construction,” Troy Duster
Chapter 29. The Organizational Career of Gang Statistics: The Politics of Policing Gangs, Albert J. Meehan
Chapter 30. Trial by Fire: Media Constructions of Corporate Deviance, Gray Cavender, AoganMulcahy
Chapter 31. Criminalizing Women’s Behavior, Nora S. Gustavsson, Ann E. MacEachron
Chapter 32. Medicalizing Homelessness: The Production of Self-Blame and Self-Governing within Homeless Shelters, Vincent Lyon-Callo
ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS:
1. Troy Duster offers this description of epistemological crisis: “If what I am seeing is true, then other things that I thought were true are no longer certain.” Apply this description to an example of contemporary socio-cultural deviance (e.g., 9/11; the Newtown school children mass murder) to highlight the process by which meaning is socially constructed. Pay particular attention to mass media as well as other social groups and segments that contribute to the process.
2. List and discuss the four recurring elements of the crime news frame according to Cavender and Mulcahy. Why does this news frame better fit stories of street crime than corporate white collar narratives.
3. In Lyon-Callo’s study, how do routine homeless shelter practices “produce” homeless subjects. Be sure to frame your answer around the medicalization of homelessness and social inequality (i.e., resulting from drugs, alcohol, or social trauma).
P.S. I have a few more assignments that I will allow more time to complete. This assignment caught me off guard. I always tip ?
Guide for Citing paper
USE THE APA FORMAT IN CITING TEXTBOOK CHAPTERS FOR REFERENCES (especially include alphabetized LAST NAME OF AUTHOR and DATE as shown):
Becker, H. S. (2008). Career Deviance. In Edward J. Clarke (Ed.), Deviant Behavior: A text-reader in the sociology of deviance (pp. 198-200). New York, NY: Worth Publishers.
Hirschi, T. (2008). A Control Theory of Delinquency. In Edward J. Clarke (Ed.), Deviant Behavior: A text-reader in the sociology of deviance (pp. 172-178). New York, NY: Worth Publishers.
The CORRECT chapter Number in Clarke can be substituted for pp.:
Becker, H. S. (2008). Career Deviance. In Edward J. Clarke (Ed.), Deviant Behavior: A text-reader in the sociology of deviance (Chapter 17). New York, NY: Worth Publishers.
Hirschi, T. (2008). A Control Theory of Delinquency. In Edward J. Clarke (Ed.), Deviant Behavior: A text-reader in the sociology of deviance (Chapter 15). New York, NY: Worth Publishers.
Psychological context of the issues, ehical issues and Evidence-Based Practice intervations Writing Assignment Help
Case of a fictitious veteran is a 31-year-old African-American who was active duty from 2012 until 2016 and deployed to Afghanistan from a 12-month deployment from 2013-2014. no religious grounding and rejects religious beliefs suffered a severe knee injury which rendered him incapable of serving, leading to his medical discharge. Since end of the service not been enough to cater for housing and other basic needs and has an income of under $1200 pcm. Single diagnosed with severe depression as well as alcohol and substance abuse disorder.
Only has one living family member, a father with a long-term substance abuse issue, now in a retirement home. Describes his return to civilian life as a difficult one, since he does not have a strong social support system, an issue which he attributes his homelessness to.
Psychological context of the issues (1 page)
Describe inadept the psychological context of the presented issue in the case. Please use at least one peer reviewed article.
Ethics (1 page)
Fully addresses what ethical issues are being faced or might be encountered provide an extensive and specific parts of the Code of Ethics that apply to the client scenario. What parts of the code of ethics (be specific) apply to this client scenario? (Be specific and cite the NASW Code of Ethics please) Address relevant ethical issues, ethical conflicts, and any other ethical principles that are important in this case analysis. Identify any personal and/or professional issues that may be important with regard to your professional practice, self-correction, and ability to communicate effectively with the client system or client.
NASW code of ethics must be referenced
Interventions in Evidence-Based Practice (1 page):
Provides a complete description detailing appropriate interventions that would be applied to this client case and provides one specific/detailed evidence-based intervention that they would choose. What interventions would you apply in this client scenario? What is one evidenced based intervention that you might apply in this scenario? Describe what intervention approach (es)/strategy (ies) has been specifically chosen to help remediate this problem, helping the client/client system resume more effective and productive functioning. As an example, a student could address the use of a particular medication or a specific therapeutic modality that helps a person experiencing a mental health issue. And, the client might also be engaging in a particular type of treatment group. Please use at least one peer reviewed article.
Unit 2 individual project for ITCO251 Computer Science Assignment Help
Click here to refer to the instructions for the unit 2 lab tasks.
You are Sam Smith, a new IT technician at Global Packaging. You have been provided with your first assignment to connect a personal computer (PC) to an Ethernet network and a fiber-optic network. You will be involved in the development and implementation of their wide area network (WAN) project.
Provide a Word document of 3-4 pages that addresses the following:
- A brief description in your own words of the necessary actions to connect systems to a network using wired media.
- A summary of the characteristics that make fiber-optic cabling different from other forms of cabling.
- A scenario whereby fiber-optic cabling would be appropriate for a client. Support your position with relevant research.
- A functional comparison of the different network devices.
- Details about what is necessary for Internet connectivity.
- Explain the process to install a network adapter.
- Primary differences between a wide area network and a local area network.
Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style. Refer to the APA style guide found in the Library for further information.
Reminder: Refer to the Small Group area and the ITCO251 Group Project Schedule and work on the tasks that are defined for Unit 2. Contact your instructor with questions via e-mail, the IM feature in the classroom, or during the live chat or office hours.
As you collaborate with your team, keep the following in mind. Be sure to meet the team’s agreed-to deadlines. Contact your instructor with any questions.
- Allocate time and resources effectively and coordinate efforts with all affected parties
- Acknowledge team membership and role
- Identify the roles of each team member
- Encourage others to express their ideas and opinions
- Show sensitivity to the thoughts and opinions of other team members
- Respond appropriately to positive and negative feedback
- Identify and draw upon team members’ strengths and weaknesses to achieve results
- Learn from other team members
- Establish productive relationships
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Use a group approach to identify problems and develop solutions based on group consensus
Physical Geography: Global Circulation patterns of winds and pressure belts drawn on map provided Humanities Assignment Help
The last tutor that worked on this never answered so i withdrew my question. The PDF of the map i provided is what you need to PRINT OUT and draw on and send it back to me completed with everything required. I need all of the Wind belts and all of the Pressure belts and the cells that are created between them (Hadley, Ferrel and Polar) this is all described in details in the video provided and it really will help to solidify the concepts in your mind if you do the map while following along with the video and stopping the video as needed to get in the information you need.
The convection cells that are created are called:
Hadley: between the equator and 30 degrees north or south of the equator
Ferrel: between 30 – 60 degrees north and 30 – 60 degrees south
Polar: between 60 – 90 degrees north and 60 – 90 degrees south
These cells are related to zones of High and Low Pressure on the earth’s surface and how the heat the earth system receives can then be distributed in the atmosphere. We can also see where the air will want to flow as winds in this global system based on the Forces discussed earlier.
Please Draw the 3 Convection Cells on the right side of your Map printout and label the pressure and wind belts (including wind direction) discussed in the last video and the next video.Ive provided the links to helpful videos.