FCC Wk 10 Finalizing Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help. FCC Wk 10 Finalizing Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help.
Assignment: Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Part 6: Finalizing the Plan
At some point in every construction project, efforts turn from design and the focus moves to actual construction. With the vision in place and the tools secured, the blueprint can be finalized and approved. Then it is time to put on hardhats and begin work.
Throughout the course you have developed aspects of your Academic and Professional Development Plan. You have thought a great deal about your vision and goals, your academic and professional network of support, research strategies and other tools you will need, the integrity of your work, and the value of consulting the work of others. With your portfolio in place, it is now time to finalize your blueprint for success.
Much as builders remain cognizant of the building standards as they plan and begin construction, nurses must remain mindful of the formal standards of practice that govern their specialties. A good understanding of these standards can help ensure that your success plan includes any steps necessary to excel within your chosen specialty.
In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the final component–a review of your specialty standards of practice. You will also submit your final version of the document, including Parts 1–5.
- Review the scope and standards of practice or competencies related to your chosen specialty in the resources for this module.
- Review the MSN specializations offered at Walden by viewing the module resource, Walden University. (n.d.). Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).
- Examine professional organizations related to the specialization you have chosen and identify at least one to focus on for this Assignment.
- Reflect on the thoughts you shared in the Discussion forum regarding your choice of a specialty, any challenges you have encountered in making this choice, and any feedback you have received from colleagues in the Discussion.
Complete the following items and incorporate them into the final version of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan.
- With the resources specific to the MSN specialization and the, Walden University. (n.d.). Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), shared in this module, write a paragraph or make a Nursing Specialty Comparison table, comparing at least two nursing specialties that include your selected specialization and second-preferred specialization.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph justification statement identifying your reasons for choosing your MSN specialization. Incorporate feedback you received from colleagues in this Module’s Discussion forum.
- Identify the professional organization related to your chosen specialization for this Assignment, and explain how you can become an active member of this organization.
FCC Wk 10 Finalizing Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Alabama A&M University Nursing Quantitative Article Critique Paper Health Medical Assignment Help
Quantitative Research Critique – Assignment Objectives
- Critique study objectives, questions, and hypotheses in research reports.
- Demonstrate knowledge of methods to gather and organize information for a study.
- Identify research problems generated from the practice setting.
- Critique research problems and the purpose for a study.
- Critique literature reviews for relevance, currency, and multidisciplinary sources.
Quantitative Research Critique – Assignment Directions
- Review Polit & Beck (2020), Box 5.3 – Guide to a Focused Critical Appraisal of Evidence Quality in a Quantitative Research Report, to assist you in analyzing one of two articles listed down below.
- Use the rubric below to guide your analysis by providing a 1-3 sentence answer to each question.
- The rubric headings can be used as your paper headings & subheadings
- Rubric: Journal Quantitative Critique.docxActions
- Address each component using the content from the article when furnishing your rationale.
- If a research component is not addressed in the article, you must explain whether or not this is justified.
- Be sure to meet the following criteria:
- APA 7th edition professional paper formatting
- Sample APA 7th editon professional paper: APA 7th Edition Professional Paper (APA Style).pdf
- APA 7th edition professional paper formatting
Chamberlain College of Nursing Healthcare Policy Capstone Health Medical Assignment Help
Week 3 Assignment: Healthcare Policy (graded)
- Points 175
- Submitting a file upload
In this assignment, you will assess the impact of health legislation on nursing practice and communicate your analysis to your peers. GovTrack.us provides a list of federal health bills that are currently in process in Congressional Committees.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO4: Integrates clinical nursing judgment using effective communication strategies with patients, colleagues, and other healthcare providers. (PO#4)
- CO7: Integrates the professional role of leader, teacher, communicator, and manager of care to plan cost-effective, quality healthcare to consumers in structured and unstructured settings. (PO#7)
The assignment is worth 175 points.
Submit your completed assignment by Sunday of Week 3 by 11:59 p.m. MT.
- Please review the infographic as way to guide you in getting started with your assignment: Developing an Assignment with Integrity (Links to an external site.)
- View a short tutorial with tips for completing this assignment: Healthcare Policy Assignment Tutorial (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)This assignment will be in the format of a PowerPoint presentation (Bullet points may be used).
- You are educating your peers through this presentation regarding a federal bill you believe may be of interest to nurses.
- Go to https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/health/6130 (Links to an external site.)
- Choose a health-related federal bill of interest. Read through the bill and develop a summary in your own words. Include the bill number and name.
- Here is a link to our U.S. legislative process (bill to law) for review, if needed: https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process (Links to an external site.)
- For those not familiar with the development of a PowerPoint slideshow, the following link to the Microsoft Office 365 Training (Links to an external site.) may be helpful.
- Include the following information in your presentation
- Title slide (Your name, NR451, session, Healthcare Policy assignment)
- Bill name and number (indicate either H.B. or S.B.)
- Bill summary (in your own words)
- Address how this bill might impact professional nursing practice standards if passed? If not passed?
- How might the bill impact your own nursing practice?
- How might you communicate your concerns about or support for this bill based on nursing practice, standards, or patient outcomes?
- How might this bill impact your community?
- References slide to include the Bill source in APA format.
- No more than 12 slides
There is no required form or template for this assignment. Please use PowerPoint best practices throughout your presentation.
The following are best practices in preparing this presentation.
- Review directions and rubric thoroughly prior to beginning assignment.
- Watch the short video tutorials on tips for completing the assignment and on developing a PowerPoint. Incorporate graphics, clip art, or photographs to increase interest.
- Make slides easy to read with short bullet points and large font.
- Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
- Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
Scholarly Sources and Citations
- Cite all sources on the appropriate slides with (author, year) as well as on the Reference slide.
- Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Week 3 Healthcare Policy Rubric
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBill Identification and SummaryA bill (name and number) is identified and key points are summarized using own words.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeImpact of Bill on Nursing Practice StandardsAddresses possible impact of bill on nursing practice standards if bill is passed and if not passed.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeImpact of Bill on Own Nursing PracticeAddresses possible impact on own nursing practice if bill is passes; if not passed.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCommunication StrategiesAddress strategies you might use to communicate your concerns or support for the bill with legislators and peers.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCommunity Impact of BillDiscuss at least 1 possible impact this bill might have on your community
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMechanics, Organization, and APA formatPowerPoint slides are clear, organized, and logical. References slide is included. Content is error free in grammar and spelling. Proper APA formatting used for citations and references slide.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUse of Correct Government Website
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLate Deduction
Total Points: 175.0
CMIT 369 University of Maryland Week 3 The Basics of Active Directory Discussion Programming Assignment Help
A minimum of 200 words is required for each discussion question, and they must be your own words. Including figures and quotes is value-added, but they will not count toward your 200 word requirement. Be sure to examine the discussion grading rubric.
Discussion Question 1:
Describe the basics of Active Directory including domain, tree, and forest. What domain model would you recommend to an organization (make and list your assumptions)?
Discussion Question 2:
Describe in detail some of the aspects of DNS related to Windows Server 2016 including zones, records, commands, etc. Explain how DNS is installed and configured on Windows Server 2016.
Kings College Family Systems Model Is Widely Applied Within Society Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Q1: In what ways, if any, has the “family systems” model given you a different or more complete picture of the problem of substance abuse and addiction?
Q2: After reading some of the definitions of “codependency” and its proposed characteristics, watching the Pia Melody video, and reading about the criticisms of the concept of codependency, what do you think? Do you think codependency is an actual disease or disorder? Why or why not?
Q3: After reading about the different self-help groups and their roles in helping individuals recover from substance abuse and addiction, have your views of self-help groups such as AA changed or been strengthened? In what ways, specifically, have your views been changed or strengthened? What are some of the major benefits of self-help groups for those seeking to recover–or maintain recovery–from substance abuse?
MDCPS Vital Clinical Role in The US Healthcare System Article Analysis Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
- Read the Care Redesign Article
- Answer the following questions:
- Which four (4) components does the article point out are needed for the U.S. healthcare system to succeed?
- The one recommendation form the ten cited in the Institute of Medicine Report to improve quality and reduce cost that is described in the article?
- A recent factor to be identified of reducing cost is?
- Name four (4) factors that influence patient outcomes described in the article.
- Name the four (4) different nursing care delivery models and give a short description of each.
- What is the meaning of the term “lean” as described in the article.
- Summarize the method utilized in the study to offer a higher-quality and lower cost method for acute care in just a few sentences.
- Your paper should be:
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards.
MDCPS Vital Clinical Role in The US Healthcare System Article Analysis Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
RLMT 301 AP University System Reverse Logistics & Environmental Conservation Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Your research paper should be 8 to 10 pages not including the Title page, abstract and reference page.
The paper must include a thesis statement and must contain at least one research question to be answered or a hypothesis to be tested. The assignment must be a research paper in which you draw conclusions based on high-quality research referencing academic or scholarly sources. The sources you use must represent research not the opinion of authors. Expect to use our online library and to find peer-reviewed journal articles textbooks and reports from think tanks and government agencies such as CRS or GAO as your sources.
The body of the paper must be at least 2280 words to earn full credit for the assignment, and you must support your research with at least four peer-reviewed sources that are cited and referenced.
This final paper should be between 8 to 10 pages for the content, not counting the title page or the reference page.
•Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
•APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
•Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
SDSU The Seventh Day Adventist Denomination Worshiping on A Saturday Essay Writing Assignment Help
The main content of your portfolio is your final paper –
- Your essay should be 1500-2000 words, should use MLA citation style and should reference at least 5 academic sources. What is an academic source? Find out here:https://libguides.usc.edu/c.php?g=235208&p=1560699b
- The essay should include a brief history of the denomination, the relation of the denomination to other Christian groups, the status of the denomination in San Diego, and information about the political stance that you researched about your denomination – either historically or more recently.
- The rest of the content should be the images, videos, new articles, or other digital material that you have collected over the semester about this denomination. It should at the least include the materials from the assignments (citations for the academic sources; on-line evidence of the position of your chosen denomination took on the political issue you chose; media evidence of the types and style of worship in your denomination) and any other relevant on-line/digital archive that you think is pertinent or interesting, and is somehow tied in to your essay. IT’S ATTACHED AS “SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST ESSAYS”
Humes and Descartes Ideas Cause and Effect Philosophy Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Answer the following questions:
- Descartes concluded that the statement “I am, I exist” must be true whenever he was thinking.Why? Explain clearly the reasons that support this conclusion.
- What exactly is Hume’s objection to the concept of cause and effect? How does Kant solve this objection?
- What is Hume’s problem with induction or the argument that we can be sure that the future will always be like the past?
- Is it possible to give a literal reading of a text, untouched by interpretation? Justify your answer, and apply it to at least one practical issue, such as (a) whether judges “make law” in applying it, or (b) whether religious fundamentalism is internally coherent. If you don’t think that a literal interpretation is possible, give two possible interpretations of the issue you chose.
- Take some theory, perhaps in psychology, anthropology, economics, or history, and put it to the coherence test [Say for instance, the theory of Evolution or the idea that capitalism is a good economic system]. In other words. Show how it fits with other well accepted beliefs. Does it pass the test? Can you find an opposing theory that passes as well? What might you conclude about the coherence theory of truth?
- Is it just for people to be taxed to pay for government programs that they feel are morally wrong? Give an example. Can any of the principles of justice discussed in this section help decide this question? If yes, explain how. If not, explain why not.
- Explain a problem with the correspondence, one for the coherence and one for the pragmatic theories of truth. Which theory do you think is more correct? Why?
- In the Letter from a Birmingham Jail, Dr. King references Socrates several times as a model of sound reasoning and civil disobedience. In what way is the Letter written in a way that resembles the Socratic method that we see in the Platonic dialogues?
- Does Ibram X Kendi think of the idea of being color blind, in other words of the practice of not noticing the race of a person, is a racist, or as an anti-racist idea? Explain why? Do you agree with him?
A T Still University Business Ethics in Manufacturing Practices Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
QUESTION 1 Environmental Issues
The text, Business Ethics, Chapter 14 provides several models and frameworks for a business approach to the environment and sustainability including;
Using the perspective of a business owner of a mid-size manufacturer, select the approach/approaches you would recommend for this company (mid-size manufacturer). Support the selection by explaining the approach, describing which of the five (5) environmental positions you espouse, and how the approach and positions relate to key ethical theories we have studied.
QUESTION 2Data Security
For this question, please select one of the breaches listed in the Business Insider Biggest Hacks article, research it (beyond the Business Insider article), and prepare your response to the following questions.
Business Insider Biggest Data Hacks of 2018
QUESTION 3Government Regulation
The two (2) crashes of Boeing Airlines’ 737 Max 8 present an opportunity for examining the interaction of regulators (Government), industry and society. The ongoing examination of the crashes include investigation of the Boeing/FAA relationship and the role of regulators including whether the airline manufacturing industry can / should self-govern. The following articles provide background information on the Boeing Airlines case.
How Did the F.A.A. Allow the Boeing 737 Max to Fly? | The New Yorkerwww.newyorker.com Retrieve April 17 from: https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/how-did-the-faa-allow-the-boeing-737-max-to-fly
Boeing’s Not Alone In Companies That Government Agencies Have Let Self-Regulate | NPR Heard on All Things Considered Retrieved May 20 from: https://www.npr.org/2019/04/02/709203191/boeings-not-alone-in-companies-that-government-agencies-have-let-self-regulate
For this question, you will consider the relationship of Government, Business and Society and specifically the concept of Government Regulation of Business, using the Boeing case presented as an example. SELECT A POSITION ON THE REGULATION CONTINUUM AS DEMONSTRATED BELOW.
Step 4: Review the Exam
Read the paper to ensure all required elements are present. Use the grading rubric to ensure that you gain the most points possible for this assignment.
Proofread the paper for spelling and grammatical issues, and third person writing.
Step 5: Submit the exam in the Assignment Folder (The exam submitted to the Assignment Folder will be considered the student’s final product and therefore ready for grading by the instructor. It is incumbent upon the student to verify the assignment is the correct submission. No exceptions will be considered by the instructor).
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced, 12-point font. The final product will cover all questions provided and should not exceed 5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. Write clearly and concisely with complete sentences and indented paragraphs.
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so do not use them.