Final Argumentative Essay Topic Writing Assignment Help. Final Argumentative Essay Topic Writing Assignment Help.
|Prepare: As you prepare to write your response to this discussion assignment, you may want to review the following resources as these will help you in developing a topic:
It is also recommended that you review these tutorials from the Ashford University Library:
You may also want to review the, so that you can start preparing your rough draft that is due in Week Four.
|Reflect: When considering a research topic, consider an interesting topic that is worth further research. For instance, having a strong opinion on a specific topic may deter you from thinking more critically, and therefore the research might end up being one-sided. It is a good idea to pick a topic in which you can provide a good argument for both sides of the societal issue.|
|Write: For this discussion you will address the following prompts:
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference information of all sources cited at the end of your response. Please use correct APA format when writing in-text citations (Links to an external site.) and references (Links to an external site.).
THE TWO SUBJECTS THAT I WISH TO HAVE WROTE ABOUT ARE ADULT LITERACY AND REFUGEES (escaping persecution, war, or death) CRISES. I WILL PROVIDE THE TWO ARTICLE NAMES ONCE THE TUTOR HAS BEEN PICKED.
Final Argumentative Essay Topic Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Asian culture, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help
1.A report(5pages, double spaced) that summarizes your understanding about an aspect of the Shang culture in one of the two chapters you read for your group project, and compares it with an ancient culture you are familiar with.
2. Write comments (1~2 page, double spaced) on any chapter you have read, pointing out whether thy are easy to follow, whether the content is informative of interesting, and what else you want to know about the topic, etc. You may also point out errors in content or in language.
I have uploaded the readings. And those are 2 parts of one project. U can use write them seperately.
The County Fair is hoping to pull in buckets of money through, homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
The County Fair is hoping to pull in buckets of money through this year’s festivities. This will help the local community tremendously and keep the fair alive. Determine how much you will charge for the various events at the fair based on revenue collected in previous fairs. But what do you need to know how to do in order to work with money? You need to know decimals!
Download the Module 2 Instructions. You will use these throughout the week.
Work through the LYNDA tutorial Everyday Math Fundamentals Part 1
- What Are Decimals?
- Use the Decimals worksheet to practice some problems.
Watch the Khan videos on decimals.
The County Fair has usually been held in mid July each year. I wonder if this is the best time? Your committee will need to analyze all the data to determine when to have the fair and how much to charge. For the county fair to at least break even, your committee will need to determine the price of the various events. While the space for the fair was donated, you still have to pay for set up and take down, clean up each day, security, parking attendants, and other services. The vendors who will sell food will set the prices for individual items but you need to determine how much you will charge each vendor for the amount of space you are allowing them. Make a plan for how you will go about determining this. Decide what mathematical processes you will need to use.
|MAT099 Module 2 Instructions.pdf|
Citing specific evidence from Gilgamesh, history assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Answer the following question in a one-page paper:
Citing specific evidence from Gilgamesh (not from the textbook), explain the role(s) of kingship in ancient Sumerian society. In other words, one might ask, what were the duties of the king or what was a Sumerian king expected to do or what were some of the characteristics of kingship in Ancient Mesopotamia?
Before proceeding, you might wish to read the short notes and review the study questions on Gilgamesh. Professor Romeo also has some ideas for those of you who are having trouble with this assignment. You can also check out our short video on this assignment.
Your paper must follow this format:
- font size 10 or 12 only
- one-inch margins
- page number citations for your quoted evidence
- not to exceed one (1) page
- name at the top left
- must have brief introduction and conclusion paragraphs (each not to exceed two sentences)
- You may consider submitting drafts of your assignment to your instructor for feedback before submitting the assignment for a grade. At times, you may be asked to rewrite your essay before it is graded. This is done for your own benefit and will result in an improved grade.
legal correspondence assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
please assignment 11 and 12
Make sure to label your answer clearly so I know when you are answering each question.
- Your answer must be presented as an Inter-Office Memorandum. This means it must be:
- Full analysis – not just a table or bulletpoints. All IRAC, sub-IRAC, and sub/sub-IRAC etc. must be included
- Full sentences – not fragment or shorthand notations
- You must:
- identify the proper elements of law
- match the relevant facts with the appropriate law
- include enough detail and explanation to convey your application
- You must:
- Your answer must reflect that you understand the key facts and law necessary to support your position.
- It must be presented logically, concisely, and in a professional and persuasive tone.
As a reminder, for your Final Correspondence make sure you do each– The main-Issue must be the question for the whole case/client- The sub-issues are each elements of the Rule. You must divide out the elements as we practiced with bulletpoints and the table in class. If it helps, here is a table you could adapt for these statutes. – There should be a complete IRAC each time. This means everytime you give a sub-Rule (based on defining an element), you must follow up with the sub-facts that applies that element of the rule. – The facts that you apply must actually be relevant to that element. – Make sure the logical connection is abundantly clear for the reader. So mirror the language used in the statute in the facts and conclusion. You cannot assume your reader agrees with your interpretation or characterization of words like “serious” or “severe” etc. Instead, show your understanding and application of those terms. – Make sure that all applicable rules and facts are used. To make sure you have all the rules and all the facts, you can use the table we practiced on in class. Again, if it helps, here is a table you could adapt for these statutes. – And most importantly, make sure it is in final and full format. This is expected to look like and be as professional as a real correspondence. It must be a narrative with full sentences and proof-read without errors. This constitutes a considerable amount of your course grade. So make any corrections needed and you can upload updated versions into Canvas up until the deadline. Canvas will ask you to “re-submit” which is okay. Your earlier draft doesn’t get lost. Grades will be due, so I cannot regrade or extend deadlines. So be sure to submit a timely and well-thoughtout paper.
Who was president of the United States when the Federal Reserve was created?, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help
Answer the following questions using library or online sources. Respond to each question with one or two complete, correct sentences. Document your sources using MLA documentation guidelines. Reference the Works Cited document located in Week 5’s Assignment instructions to complete questions 1-10.
1. Who was president of the United States when the Federal Reserve was created?
2. What amendment to the U.S. Constitution gave women the right to vote, and in what year?
3. What is the origin of the word “boycott”?
4. Who coined the term “pandemonium,” and in what famous literary work?
5. Who won the Academy Award for best actor in 1982, and for what film?
6. What famous twentieth century American author wrote The Old Man and the Sea?
7. What is the name of the nearest major galaxy to our own Milky Way galaxy?
8. When did the famous English poet and playwright William Shakespeare live?
9. What large library existed in ancient Egypt?
10. What city hosted the first ever Winter Olympics, and in what year?
Who was president of the United States when the Federal Reserve was created?, writing assignment help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
IKEA, article report help Business Finance Assignment Help
Write analysis of current event/news article. the report must be related to the chapter’s concept, issues and points. . The article or the event must be current within the last 12 months . (Chapter 7)
Maximum of five paraghraphs which discuss the relationship of the article with the chapter’s concepts. Clearly, links the chapter concepts with the discussion on article.
The report must discusses 3 concepts from the chapter and relate them to the Article
The following must be achived :
Include some information from the text and include in text citation .
List the concept at the beginning of the report
1. The qulity of article including factor . such as , quality of organization of who wrote it .
2. the issue ( concept / point ) from the article which relate to the chapter are identified at the beginning of the report . they can be done in a point form or table .
3. formatted in APA style and in text work cited
4. chapters articles citation must include page number ( in text citation )
A sample of the report is attached
The textbook can not be attached because its long, but it is online for free in this link Edwards, J.; Try, D.; Ketchen, D.; Short, J. (2014). Mastering strategic management (1stCanadian ed.). BC Campus. Retrieved from http://open.bccampus.ca/find-open-textbooks/?uuid=91cdcf18-273d-44cc-8432-865d09005fda&contributor=&keyword=&subject
We need only to look at and read chapter 7 in this book for this assignment
Using Leadership to Improve Ethical Performance Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 3: Using Leadership to Improve Ethical Performance
Due Week 9 and worth points 300
At this point, you should have identified the leader you would like to interview. You should also have already contacted him / her and have scheduled an interview time / date. If not, do it as soon as possible. The intention of this assignment is to describe leadership skills, ethics, and communication which impact motivation and improve ethical performance.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Create five to seven (5-7) questions to ask your chosen leader to determine his / her views of motivation, ethical leadership and performance. Then, conduct the interview based on your selected questions.
HINT: The following are some examples of questions. Feel free to select them from here. However, we urge you to revise your Assignment 2 for some ideas of what you would like to know from an experienced leader.
- How would you define leadership?
- As a leader, what do you do when people on your team aren’t pulling their weight?
- What is one of the greatest leadership challenges you have ever faced? What did you do? What was the result?
- How would you describe your communication style?
- Describe a situation in which effective interpersonal communication skills contributed to your success.
- Describe your personal actions by which you convey to your staff that ethics/ethical behavior is a high priority with you and that you also expect it to be a high priority with your staff.
- Related to the previous question, describe how your personal actions (demonstrating ethics is a priority) have impacted your staff and/or colleagues.
- Describe a situation where you recognized a need to communicate clear expectations for ethical practice. How did you recognize that expectations had to be clarified? What did you do or say to clarify the expectations?
- Analyze the leadership, motivation, and ethical values of the leader interviewed and assess its impact in the ethical performance of the organization.
HINT: You should summarize the answers that you gathered in your interview. Thereafter, you should compare and contrast his / her point of view about leadership with your own perception of it.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Library resources / data bases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design considerations.
- Explain the variety of leadership theories and roles.
- Evaluate ways organizational culture can be managed and promote ethics in an organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership and organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership and organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
To what degree could it be argued that Americans were guilty of war crimes during WWII?, History essay and notes editing help Humanities Assignment Help
You need to be willing to read a 6 page essay and about a 10 page notes manuscript. You also need to look up and find the 6 sources i provided to refer to them and confirm that they are accurate. You also need to be willing to do the following (Please review everything before accepting this, thanks):
I need help editing my notes manuscript and my final essay for history. I need a tutor that is pretty educated on Richard Nixon and is able to correct any factual mistakes i might have made.
I need it in present tense, obviously, there are exceptions to where it cannot be in present tense.
I need it to be in the 3rd person, and it needs to be formed like an argument. (No “I believe this”, “We believe that”, etc.). Also no references to the manuscript should be made directly. Obviously I can refer to the sources like i did, but if I accidentally said: “the manuscript said…”. thats wrong.
I also need it to match my style of writing. That is a very big deal. I will attach sample essays i have done in the past.
I need my grammar to be edited and I need it to be thoroughly checked for plagiarism.
I need it to be formed like a high school junior wrote this. I wrote this very quickly and I wrote it kinda poorly.
I need any mla formatting issues to be fixed.
I am also uploading the instructions of the assignment because I need the essay to be checked if it followed all the instructions of if i made a mistake because I go on tangents sometimes.
database implementation, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Part III – Data Modeling and ERD
Continue to review the following Business Case Study:
Green, G. C. (2005). Greta’s Gym: A Teaching Case for Term-Long Database Projects. Journal Of Information Systems Education, 16(4), 387-390.
Systems Development Life Cycle
In this assignment, you will move on to the implementation phase of the Systems Development Life Cycle, and draft data models and an Entity Relationship Diagram based on the case study and your results from your Data Gathering report completed in Module 02.
After reviewing the case study, create a data model and entity relationship diagram document, which includes your ERD diagram.
Items to be included with your submission
Your submission should contain a Microsoft Word document of at least 3-4 pages, (this does not include the cover page, table of contents, and references), you must include ALL items below for your project overview, with headers or page breaks separating each item.
Your submission should include the following:
- Microsoft Word document that is at least 3-4 pages long
- Title Page containing the project title, your name, and date of the assignment. Resource: Quick Guide on Formatting
- Table of Contents: For questions on how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, please refer to Rasmussen Library resources or review the Microsoft Tutorial.
- Contains an entity relationship diagram (ERD), explanation of the entities, attributes, and data types.
- Updated SQL code (must be saved in *.txt or *.sql format).
- References Page – Include references and links to your research sources. Use APA documentation style consistently to cite any sources in your research. Resources: Quick Guide on References http://www.apastyle.org/learn/quick-guide-on-refer…; Sample SQL code that will be used to begin creating your database and tables in *.txt or *.sql format.
Data Modeling and ERD Document
Your assignment should include:
- Use advanced formatting features such as flowcharts or graphics; produce professional documentation that includes a copy of your ERD. This can be embedded in your Word document as an image or attached to your submission as a JPG or PDF attachment. Use Microsoft Visio or another Data Modeling tool to create an ERD that documents the data required to support Greta’s Gym competitive team processes, as documented in the case. Make sure you include highlighted data from your Data Gathering Document that you created in Module 2.
- Your ERD must be clearly labeled, and should not contain any M:M relationships or multi-valued attributes.
- Follow all standards and practices as we discussed during the lectures.
- Updated sample SQL code based on your ERD that will be used to begin creating your database and tables. Demonstrate your ability to make sophisticated use of information including the case study document, text materials, and other resources. You will utilize file transfer protocols (FTP) to both download and upload files to a website, database, or repository to begin building your database in the next module. Updated sample code must be saved in *.txt or *.sql format.