final presentation Business Finance Assignment Help. final presentation Business Finance Assignment Help.
lease make sure no plagiarism, and must be at least 12 slides, I also upload an example for you.
you will be asked to submit a PowerPoint presentation that outlines of a potential research paper in which you make several compelling connections between ancient literature and contemporary visual narratives (movies, graphic novels, video games, anime, manga, etc.).
The purpose of the final presentation is for you to demonstrate the analytical skills you have been developing throughout the semester. You are being asked to make connections between different works and go beyond surface-level description or summary in order to highlight important elements and ideas in the works. Your presentation should use your points of comparison and contrast to show the reader something new and interesting about both works.
In your presentation, your thesis statement must contain an idea or a claim that unites the discussion of the two works. For example, you might argue that the two works have interesting similarities or that the differing views of a particular issue show an important conflict, or that the two works have both similarities and differences that are significant.
Your presentation must include a MLA Works Cited slide that offers clear and irrefutable evidence of your effort to conduct scholarly research. You must also embed dynamic images and YouTube hyperlinks into your PowerPoint and work very hard to make your presentation visually appealing.
Here is my grading rubric for this assignment (100 points total):
Clarity of Expression
Ability to Express Abstract Concepts
Understanding of Contemporary Narrative
Understanding of Class Texts
Remember that this presentation counts for 20 percent of your grade!
And here are some possible presentation ideas:
Punishment from the Gods: Odysseus, Rambo, and the Code of Hospitality
Blacksmith of the Gods: Tony Stark, Vulcan, and the Value of Weapons Making
Artificial Girls: Ovid’s Pygmalion, Vulcan’s Robot Women, and Patriarchal Desire
Brothers in Arms: Gilgamesh, Achilles, Telemachus, and the Need for Male Bonding
Alien Autopsies: Jesus, Superman, Beowulf, and the Doomed Messiah from Beyond
Blood on the Highway: The Odyssey, Easy Rider, and the Hollywood Road Movie Plot
final presentation Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
History Essay Humanities Assignment Help
All Chapter Essays Need to be 325 Words NO PLAGERISM!!!!!!
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words explain President Roosevelt’s philosophy of government intervention in the development of programs designed to halt the Great Depression.
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words explain how and why World War II ended the Great Depression. Substantiate your answer with specific examples from the chapter.
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words define what is meant by the term “cold war.” Identify the competing philosophies which contributed to the “war.”
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words explain what is meant by the term “the good life” as it was discussed in the chapter. Provide specific examples of the “good life” to further explain your answer.
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words explain how American anti-Communism shaped American foreign policy in the 1960s.
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words identify and explain the causes of American economic decline in the 1970s.
Based on the information in the chapter and in your own words explain the role that religion in America played in the “Reagan Revolution.”
Need help with this questions Computer Science Assignment Help
Answer the 5 questions using the scenario attached as the basis for your examples.
1-A bug report often has columns called “priority” and “severity”, explain the difference and describe two examples from the scenario that during testing might fall into each category
2- The agile method is a newer approach to software development. Discuss the characteristics of the method that makes it ideal for mobile app development and discuss how it might affect your test plan for the scenario
3- Discuss why compatibility testing is so important in web application testing.
4- Discuss why the “user profile” must be known before a usability test begins and describe the user profile for the scenaio to cover all possible users.
5- In addition to testing the mobile app, you are asked to come up with 5 tests of mobile hardware, describe five such tests
Deliverable Length: 4–5 pages Business Finance Assignment Help
At this point you have examined three years of financial statements for your firm. You have also determined their sustainable growth rate as well.
You have also learned about various financial ratios.
In a comprehensive summary of your firm, provide the following financial information for your firm for the last two years.
- Net Income
- Profitability Ratios
- Gross Profit Margin
- Net Profit Margin
- Return on Assets
- Liquidity Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Market Ratios
- Earnings per Share
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Debt measures
- Debt to Asset Ratio
- Explain what each ratio and piece of financial data means and explain the trends in each; are they increasing or decreasing and is this trend positive or negative for the firm and why?
- Using the information from IP4, summarize an explanation of the Sustainable Growth Rate for your firm and what it means for your company (do NOT copy and paste the information from IP4! This is not what the assignment requires)
- Using the financial data, summarize and reflect on the future financial health of your firm.
Be sure to document your statements with credible sources, in-text citations, and references using proper APA format.
Complete Criminal Law Easy Assignment, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
PLEASE USE THE ATTACHMENT TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT
Anti-Drug Legislation Matrix
Complete the matrix by selecting three states to add below Federal. Then, answer each question listed in the first row for each corresponding law.
Is marijuana illegal?
What are the penalties for possession of cocaine?
What are the penalties for possession of heroin?
What are the penalties for possession of prescription drugs?
What is the blood alcohol level for a driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) crime?
Is there extreme DWI or DUI? If so, what is the punishment?
1.Where do you see the largest variance between federal and state anti-drug legislation?
2.What is the purpose of anti-drug legislation in relation to public order crime?
american history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Identifications include the basic who/what, where, when, why
(why this came about, happened, occurred—think background), and the
significance. The significance portion of the answer is to get you to
think about why X mattered in the past (immediate ramifications) and why
X might matter in the future (long term consequences). Each
identification will be worth 5 points. The scoring system does allow for
partial credit based upon what is in your answer. Never leave an
identification blank. Always try to put something down of relevance to
earn some points for the identification.
Sacco and Vanzetti
The Great Depression
Iran Hostage Crisis
Montgomery Bus Boycott
Bay of Pigs
YOUR answers OF IDS SHOULD FOLLOW THIS FORMAT
WHEN …. CENTURY NOT DATE
where, when, why (why this came about, happened, occurred—think
background), and the significance. The significance portion of the
answer is to get you to think about why X mattered in the past
(immediate ramifications) and why X might matter in the future (long
american history homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Subject- Strategic management, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Subject- Strategic management
Please make good online research and understand the question and scenario very clearly
PLEASE MAKE IT VERY EFFECTIVELY WITH MINIMUM 8 PAGES AND 7 APA FORMAT REFERENCES
Your work on your strategic global marketing plan is complete. You now have a plan that will implement, manage, and support a global strategy, but it is far from organized. You e-mail Deborah to inform her that you are almost ready and that the initial planning is complete. A little while later, the phone rings and you see Deborah’s name on the caller ID.
“Hi, Deborah. What’s up?” you ask.
“I’d like you to present to the advisory board next week,” Deborah says. “They are very curious about your findings and would like to know if globalization is a good opportunity for the company. The board wants to finalize their strategic plan, and this may be a key part of it.”
After you hang up, you begin thinking through the different items that you will need to cover.
As you finalize the marketing plan, complete the following:
- Is globalization a good move for the company?
- What is your rationale behind this decision?
- What geographic location should be a target for global expansion?
- What background information can you provide to support this decision?
- How will this decision support the overall goal of growth and expansion?
- How would you refute someone with the opposing perspective?
Note- very very very strictly warning no plagiarism ,8 pages , 7 references
Mandatory 8 pages , 7 references
Mandatory please be on time
Please use real life examples and scenario
PLEASE PUT HEADING AND FOR EACH TOPIC
Complete Business and Society Assignment, business & finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Strategic Philanthropy for Organizations”
- Research a Fortune 500 company, but do not use the same company you used for the Week 1 “Social Responsibility” assignment. Examine the company’s strategic philanthropy and how it impacts profits, brand, image and turnover, as well as society as a whole.
- Also, address any disadvantages or associated costs the company experiences as a result of its strategic philanthropy practices.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Case Study Application Paper Writing Assignment Help
Write a 750- to 1,250-word paper in which you complete one of the following options:
Explain the theory in your own words based on the case study and suggested readings.
Include the following in your explanation:
- Shortest Paths
- Hungarian method algorithms
- Perfect matching problems
- At least two theorems discussed in the case study (In Assignment PDF)
- Solve one of the following and include a complete explanation of your solution strategy in your paper: 6, 7, 8, or 20. (In Assignment PDF)
Give an example of how this could be applied in other real-world applications.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. All work must be properly cited and referenced.
reading his biography and analyzing his collage Writing Assignment Help
PART ONE — 25 POINTS
Analyze: Identify Romare Bearden’s iconography by reading his biography and analyzing his collage Tomorrow I May Be Far Away [See attachment]
Write: Now write a 200-300-word essay, discussing Tomorrow I May Be Far Away:
• Bearden’s use of iconography– What images did you see and what meaning did you attach to them? (Please support this with references/citations)
• Bearden’s style– Is his style natural, abstract, expressionistic, etc.?
How do you know this?
• Perspective – How does Bearden use perspective in this collage?
What type of perspective does Bearden employ(use)?
• Mood – Tell us about the mood of Bearden’s piece.
Is it happy, sad, contemplative, angry, etc.? Why do you say this?
• Identify three elements of art that Bearden made use of in creating his collage [Do not just name the elements — describe his use of the elements: i.e.. Bearden uses a complementary pallet in this painting, he interposes various tints and shades of blue and orange in his background.]
• Identify three additional principles of design that Bearden employed in the creation of this piece. [Do not just name the principles — describe his use of the principles: i.e. Bearden’s piece is asymmetrically balanced. He creates an upbeat Jazzy rhythm through the repeating shapes of the dancers.
Do not just answer the questions. This is to be an essay response so have a clear organization of your essay. Support your comparisons with evidence from the Internet and our text. Correctly cite your sources within your essay. The use of proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, complete sentences, and citations remain important components of your essay so be sure to use spell and grammar check this will be graded.
Post your essay response in the Assignment window provided. Please copy and paste the content of your Word document into the window. along with your response to part two of this exercise:
PART TWO — 25 POINTS
Analyze: Choose Either
Broadway Boogie Woogie (1943) by Piet Mondrian OR
Campbell’s Soup Cans (1962) by Andy Warhol
Write: Now write a 200-300-word essay, discussing the artwork you have chosen.
• Describe the piece as if you were helping a blind person to “see” it. Include date of creation and media used.
• Space – How does the artist use space in this work?
• Emphasis – Where is the emphasis in the piece?
• Shape – How does the artist use shape?
• Which role (roles) of the artist is demonstrated in the art you chose?
REMEMBER: As with part one, Do not just answer the questions. This is to be an essay response so have a clear organization of your essay. Support your comparisons with evidence from the Internet and our text. Correctly cite your sources within your essay. The use of proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, complete sentences, and citations remain important components of your essay so be sure to use spell and grammar check this will be grade