finance homework Business Finance Assignment Help. finance homework Business Finance Assignment Help.
Anthony Bennett is the manufacturing
production supervisor for Green Bottle Works (GBW), a company that manufactures
stainless-steel water bottles. Trying to explain why he did not get the
year-end bonus that he had expected, he told his wife, “This is the dumbest
place I ever worked. Last year the company set up this budget assuming it would
sell 250,000 units. Well, it sold only 240,000. The company lost money and gave
me a bonus for not using as much materials and labor as was called for in the
budget. This year, the company has the same 250,000 units goal and it sells
260,000. The company’s making all kinds of money. You’d think I’d get this big
fat bonus. Instead, management tells me I used more materials and labor than
was budgeted. They said the company would have made a lot more money if I’d
stayed within my budget. I guess I gotta wait for another bad year before I get
a bonus. Like I said, this is the dumbest place I ever worked.” GBW’s master
budget and the actual results for the most recent year of operating activity
Chart is included on attachment
a. Did GBW increase unit sales by
cutting prices or by using some other strategy?
b. Is Mr. Bennett correct in his
conclusion that something is wrong with the company’s performance evaluation
process? If so, what do you suggest be done to improve the system?
c. Prepare a flexible budget and
recompute the budget variances.
d. Explain what might have caused
the fixed costs to be different from the amount budgeted.
e. Assume that the company’s
materials price variance was favorable and its materials usage variance was
unfavorable. Explain why Mr. Bennett may not be responsible for these
variances. Now, explain why he may have been responsible for the materials
finance homework Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Environmental Impact, Health Medical Homework Help Health Medical Assignment Help
As a team, select a health care facility. Researchthe standard operating procedures for waste management, fire and safety, and disaster management for your selected facility (Bariatric Facility)
Select area below to use in your outline.
- Disaster management
Write a 300-500 word outline for one of the selected issues in renovation or new planning of a health care facility. Include the following in your outline:
- Explain the local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements. Consider the following agencies:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Joint Commission of the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Your state’s health planning and development agency
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and other agencies as applicable to facility planning
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Write 6 focus short paragraph about 4 films, Film Assignment Homework Help Humanities Assignment Help
Write 6 focus short paragraph about 4 films.
introduction: showing what are the films and what are you going to focus on.
4 bodies: each film in one body.
conclusion: conclude of what you are saying.
the thems how can you relate the four films with each other. How it does relate with each other? Freedom – how do films as a whole and the characters with in them “define” it? Gender relations/marriage; anti heroes; ignition (what does it mean?- how does it apply to most four films?) Religion- how presented, how does it influence the actions of the protagonist, is there an alternative “spiritual” them together. How has examining international film (French) impacted your own ideas about film as an art form and about cultural differences?These are the films and you only need to choose 4 films.
( Rules of the Game, Cleo from 5 to 7, Breathless, Water, Rashomon, KH, Ashes of time, Andrei, and La Strada)
Using “Un Chien Andalou” as your model for a surrealist film, describe the first three shots of your surrealist film called “sitting horses”. Here you just need to write a short paragraph. Explaining the beginning of the film, the middle of the film, and the end of the film.
The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care’s , paper help ( Chapter 52) Writing Assignment Help
DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER A+ WORK
For this term paper, review all materials in Chapter 52 along with The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care’s report “http://www.nationalconsensusproject.org/Guidelines_Download2.aspx)” In the report, review the following domains:
• Domain 3-Psychological Aspects of Care
• Domain 4-Social Aspects of Care
• Domain 5-Spiritual Aspects of Care
• Domain 6-Cultural Aspects of Care
• Domain 8-Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care
After completing your reading, along with any other source, if any, of your choosing, address and support your particular position/view on the following issues, and, specifically, how you would apply the Saint Leo University core values of community, respect, and integrity into your actions.
Be sure to review project guidelines and scoring rubric attached.
3 pages essay Writing Assignment Help
Please view the documentary film, Miss Representation and write a 3-5 page paper.
First write a summery for the film then your reaction and a conclusion
* Focus on ( dates, names, and events )
Feminism Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
In this assignment you will write a little longer piece than the Vietnam one.
You will answer this question:
Why were the experiences of white, black, and Hispanic feminists different?
You will write three paragraphs for this essay, the content of each is outlined
below. Remember as you write that you are not writing to me, your professor,
but to a general reader. Write the two body paragraphs first and then write the
Introduction/Background: In the first paragraph, you will introduce your
reader to the topic at hand. You must bring your reader into the topic from a
general statement about movements of the 1960s to statements about feminism to
the issue of the differences in experiences of feminists. The paragraph will close
with a thesis statement, which is a one-sentence answer to the question that the
essay answers. Minimum length for this paragraph should be five sentences.
Two Body Paragraphs: Explain the differences in experience of white, black,
and Hispanic feminists and the reasons that their experiences were different.
Because each paragraph must make one point, review your notes and the
readings to find two points that you want to make about the differences. And,
then, take notes on what specific evidence you will offer about those
You may organize your two body paragraphs in different ways. You could
do a paragraph on white feminists’ experiences and a second on black and
Hispanic feminists’ experiences, explaining how the experiences for the black
and Hispanic feminists were different in the second paragraph. Or, you could
organize the two paragraphs around two kinds of differences and write about
the experiences of each of the groups of feminists in both paragraphs.
Remember a few points as you write:
• Do not write with the books open in front of you. Take notes on what
you need to cover, writing in your own words. Then, write your paper by
looking at your notes.
• Go over your paper after you have written it. Re-read it to find typos,
missing words, and to check if the evidence in each paragraph supports
the topic sentence of that paragraph.
• You must explain the reasons for the differences in feminist experience,
but you also much show the context of the feminist movement. The
other movements we have studied are part of that context.
• Identify the source of your information. Introduce the sources that you
work from by identifying the name of the author and the position of the
author. For documents, you should also explain how the author
happened to write the document. And make sure that the reader can see
how your evidence hooks onto your topic sentence.
• Use information from any of the readings in this course that you find
useful, particularly the ones from the two weeks on feminism. Do NOT
use any Internet sources.
Type up your two paragraphs and be sure that they conform to these rules:
• They must be typed, double-spaced, with your name at the top of the
first page. Use the “Attach File” option on Blackboard to submit your
paper; do not use the “Text Submission” option.
• They must be written entirely in your own words. USE NO
• They must not include any information taken from any source other than
those assigned in the class. USE NO INTERNET SOURCES TO WRITE
You must submit your paper on Blackboard:
• The paper is due by 11:00 p.m. on May 5
• Submit your paper in a format compatible with Microsoft Word for Mac
2011. Note: Rich Text Format is a common format that is compatible
with this standard. Please avoid using PDF or Apple Pages formats if you
• The link for submitting it is under the Writing Assignments section in a
folder labeled “Feminism Assignment.” In that folder is a link labeled
“Submit the Feminism Assignment.”
• If something goes wrong submitting it on Blackboard, e-mail me a copy
as an MS Word file before the deadline. Problems with Blackboard are
not an excuse to submit the paper late.
• This paper will be graded on a 100-point scale and that score will count
toward the 180-point total for the Writing Assignments part of the course
• The grades of all late papers will be lowered two full letter grades (for
example, an A paper becomes a C paper if it is late). And I will not
accept the papers more than one week late.
• Papers that include passages plagiarized from the Internet, another
student’s paper, or any other source will receive a zero (no credit).
Papers that use information from the Internet will receive a 20 point
• There will be no rewrites of this paper.
note: need plaigrism report.
Feminism Assignment Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
BUS 600 Using APA Style, Writing Assignment Homework Help Writing Assignment Help
Using APA Style
The purpose of this short research paper is to ensure proper understanding and application of APA style as required in all Ashford courses.
Using the Ashford Online Library, develop an annotated bibliography on one of the following factors that has had a significant impact on business and management communication in the past decade: diversity
- globalization and outsourcing
- pace of life and work
- evolving workplace technologies
- influence of social media
- ethical challenges
Your annotated bibliography requires at least six (6) peer-reviewed articles, full reference information, and a short paragraph description of the main findings.
To receive maximum points, all of the following elements must be included in your paper:
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including the title), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library. One of the six sources may be the text.
- Must include at least one direct quote from one of the sources (see Guidelines for Quoting Sources).
- Must include at least one summarized statement from one of the sources (see Guidelines for Summarizing Sources).
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Cloud Computing Computer Science Assignment Help
Provide an overview of CSA, ITIL, and ISO standards and how they might be applied to cloud security management. What they do not discuss is how the NIST proposed standards fit into this discussion. Your task this week is to create an overview of the NIST Cloud Security Management publications, how they relate to CSA, ITIL, and ISO, and how they can be used in an organization. Start with the NIST page on Cloud Computing. Your paper should be a minimum of three pages of content in length and at least one original image, figure, diagram, table, or infographicthat graphically explains one or more of the concepts.
Your assignment should be in a Word compatible document with proper attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. All references and citations must be in APA or MLA format.
Attach the minimum 3 page(1500 word) document which includes an ORIGINAL graphic and follows the requirements listed above to this assignment link. It is worth 30 points and is due at the end of the week.
Well Written Essay Humanities Assignment Help
I need a well written essay on Beowuf with one-inch page margins an double-spaced paragraph. Please used the attached story and the guidelines shown below to construct the essay.
(numbers, places, dates…)
(numbers, places, dates…)
Diversity Management Project rough draft, Assignment homework Help Business Finance Assignment Help
The rough draft of your Diversity Management Proposal is due. It
should be submitted in memo format, except that is should be double
spaced. Also make sure of the following:
- Discuss the problem or opportunity
- Describe the alternative solutions to the problem
- Evaluate the alternatives
- Discuss which alternative you selected and why.
- Discuss any follow-up to determine effectiveness of decision.
- Make sure to use correct tone. Remember that your audience for
your proposal is the decision-makers of the organization who have the
power to implement your change.
- You should have one interview (phone or email is fine) and at least two scholarly sources.
- All sources should be included on an APA formatted reference page.
- The length of the proposal should be five to eight pages, plus the reference page.
- Use visual markers (e.g., bullets and lists) and visuals wisely.
- There is a file uploaded to assist with the assignment.
finance homework Business Finance Assignment Help