Financial Analysis Project: of a publicly traded corporation (Max 9 Pages in APA Format) Economics Assignment Help. Financial Analysis Project: of a publicly traded corporation (Max 9 Pages in APA Format) Economics Assignment Help.
(You can choose the corporation you want but it has to be publicly traded -S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30-)
The project deliverable will be in a structured Word Document includes Excel spreadsheets.
- One page description of the corporation: its products, markets.
- Overall trend assessment of the company’s balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows for the last three years.
- Selected ratio and trend analysis. Ratios must include liquidity, asset management, solvency, profitability, and market value ratios. A three year ratio analysis is the minimum expectation.
- Analysis of the company’s stock price and EPS trends for the last three years. Analysis must include comparison to key market competitors.
- Evaluation of the firm’s Beta in relation to a specified market index (ie: S & P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30).
- Assessment of the firm’s capital structure including any significant changes in the firm’s capital structure over the last three to five years.
- (Balance sheet data).
- Assessment of the Firm’s cash flow and determination of the firms free cash flow over the last three years.
- Closing summary of the firms financial health in relation to the overall economy and with its industry.
Maximum 9 pages in length, not including a cover page , Appendices and supporting references.
Paper Format: APA required
Supporting Financial data prepared using EXCEL
Students may include additional reference materials such as financial statements
Students are not to copy and paste financial statements or other materials directly from the web into their analysis (Word) file.
Reference page includes all references sited, APA format for references.
The GRADING CRITERIA for the project will be broken down as follows:
Description of the firms market, products and financial highlights
(1 page maximum) —– ( 5 points Maximum)
Financial statement assessment ( 1 page maximum)—- (10 points Maximum)
Ratio and trend analysis prepared with supporting analysis (3 page Maximum)—( 30 points Maximum)
Stock Price and EPS analysis (1 page Maximum) —(10 points Maximum)
Capital Structure analysis and calculated WACC (1 page maximum)—15 points Maximum)
Cash Flow analysis (1 page maximum) – 10 points Maximum
Conclusion/summary of financial condition of firm— 5 points Maximum
Excel documentation concise clear, supports narrative and requirements –5 points Maximum
Perfect spelling, punctuation, grammar, APA, concise business style writing, reference page—10 points Maximum.
TOTAL POINTS —– 100
Financial Analysis Project: of a publicly traded corporation (Max 9 Pages in APA Format) Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Complete this discussion, answer to this prompt and I’ll send comment of my peer to reply Humanities Assignment Help
Complete your required discussion prompt.
Marie Curie was a famous French-Polish scientist known for her pioneering research on radioactivity. Her work not only brought her fame but her death as well; she developed aplastic anemia due to radiation exposure. She experienced recurrent and prolonged infections (viral, bacterial, parasitic, and fungal). Explain why she suffered from recurrent infections. Be sure to mention the different types of WBC and the relation to the various infections, and the reasons why she lacked the cell-mediated and the humeral response.
Be detailed in your explanation and support your answer with facts from your textbook, research, and articles from scholarly journals. In addition, remember to add references in APA format to your posts to avoid plagiarism.
Essay on social institution of the family (2 questions) Humanities Assignment Help
Feel free to use contributions from the discussions (whether it be your own post or posts from others), the textbook, and information from credible websites and sources.
Provide your assessment of the current state of the social institution of the family. Include the following in your answer:
- Explain what is meant by the term “social institution”.
- Why is the family is a social institution and what functions it has historically performed for society?
- How has the family changed as a social institution? Compare the functions fulfilled by the “traditional family” with those of today’s family. What functions has it retained? Has it picked up any new ones? What functions are no longer central to today’s family? What changes have occurred with respect to statuses, roles and norms in the family?
- What are the implications of these changes for society and for individuals? How do these changes impact other social institutions?
- What broader social changes can help us to explain the transformation in the family we have witnessed over the past three generations (roughly from World War II to the present)? You might consider such factors as changes in other social institutions (such as the government, the economy, education and religion), the women’s movement, changes in gender roles, technological advances, changes in values and norms, and familism versus individualism, and others.
- What is the future of the family? How will this impact society and what adjustments might be necessary to accommodate the changes?
Take some time to review and consider material from the textbook, the websites we’ve visited and our discussions. How can you apply what you have learned this semester to your life – today and in the future? What insights about yourself, relationships and society have you gained and how might you use these learnings? What behaviors and patterns might you examine and, perhaps, decide to do a bit differently? What can you take away from this course that will assist you to make decisions about relationships and family that are consistent with your values and the long-term goals you have in life?
This is a broad question. Think about how you might approach it before putting it to paper. I know you will have questions about how your submission will be evaluated. I will be looking for you to demonstrate a solid and comprehensive understanding of the course content and the ability to relate the concepts, theories and research findings to real life. In other words, demonstrate the knowledge you have gained and show how you can use it. The more knowledge you demonstrate the better. The more insight you show in being able to use what you have learned, the better.
You might be thinking, “Where do I begin?” To help get you started, I’ve provided a suggested framework around building your response. Use this as a guide. Not all will apply to everyone. Emphasize what is most relevant to you. Here are some recommended areas to consider while constructing your answer (do not feel you must confine yourself to these, however):
- Love. Examples of what you might consider include:
- Theories of love and how they apply to your experience
- Your “love style” and whether it is healthy for you
- “Legitimate” versus “illegitimate” needs
- “Healthy” and “Unhealthy” types of love and how they may or may have impacted you, your partner and the quality of your relationships.
- The “Marriage Market” and qualities you have been attracted to. Are these consistent with your values and goals for a long-term relationship?
- How might your social context – the way you were raised, your social class, your role models, education, your past relationships – impact the “relationship you”? What are your assets and strengths? What are your development opportunities?
- Interests, Career and Activities. Examples of what you might consider include:
- How have your gender and gender socialization impacted the decisions you have made? Has it limited you from imagining the range of your full potential? How has it influenced where you find yourself today? Does it influence or limit how you express yourself in relationships?
- Have you been prone to “choosing by default”? How has this influenced the relationships you have had, the activities you engage in, and the direction your life has taken to this point in your life? By making more informed decisions, what might you do differently?
- Communication and Conflict in Relationships. Examples of what you might consider include:
- Equality, power and abuse in relationships
- Dealing with crisis and stress in families and relationships
- Re-marriage and starting step-families
- Resolving differences
- Considering the option of divorce
- Parenting. Examples of what you might consider include:
- Parenting styles
- Individualism versus familism. Where are you along that continuum and how might that guide you in deciding on children?
- Child care
- Traditional versus non-traditional wife/mother, husband/father roles
The textbook used in this class is Marriages, Families, and relationships: making choices in a diverse society 13th ed.
Do you believe that we have free will? Writing Assignment Help
Think of the CAP as a well-researched, persuasive/argumentative paper. Imagine that you are trying to persuade an intelligent, but uninformed reader of your conclusion, which is encapsulated in your thesis statement. The last sentence of your introductory paragraph should be your thesis statement. Be sure to narrow it down sufficiently to write a well-written paper in 4 pages. You must site at least 2 academic sources. You can choose any topic below or from the file that I linked below.
– Do you believe that we have free will? What are the arguments for and against the notion that we are free to do as we
please? Provide some examples.
– Do morals and faith need to be intertwined or can one understand morality independently of a religious foundation? Is it
necessary to ground our morality in the Bible, Quran, Bhagavad Gita (or some other sacred scripture)? Can one be a
secular humanist, atheist, skeptic, etc., and still lead a morally virtuous life? If so, how?
– What is the relationship (if any) between science and religion? Is one compatible with the other or are they mutually
exclusive? How do scientific explanations differ from religious explanations? Is one superior to the other, or are they
asking and answering different questions.
Select an ICTD project (past or current) in developing countriies and prepare a critical assessment of the project. Writing Assignment Help
Where are they located? What are the living conditions in these areas?
What are the objectives of the projects?
What needs of their target population do the projects meet?
What are their strategies to reach their objectives?
How appropriate are they? [Include a critical assessment]
What is the ICT component? Why is ICT a superior solution in this context or to solve this problem?
Have there been any previous similar experiences (locally or in other places)? What have we learned about these experiences?
Are there any prospects to “scale-up” these projects (i.e., implement it in a larger scale)?
Solve Three Microeconomics Questions Economics Assignment Help
6. Kirby purchases 6 pizzas per month when the price is $15 and 4 per month when the price is $20.Calculate Kirby’s price elasticity for pizza at the price of $15.Is her demand for pizza elastic or inelastic? How much money does Kirby spend on pizza each month before and after the price increase?Does this change correspond with the predicted effect due to the elasticity of demand?
10.  Suppose that we observe a pet store offering a promotion to give away goldfish, which they normally sell for $8 each.Could such a promotion possibly increase the store’s revenue?Explain.
11.Suppose that market demand for beach towels in Destin is Q = 500 – 50*P per week.At what price and quantity will consumer spending on towels be maximized, and what is this maximized expenditure per week?
Solve Three Microeconomics Questions Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
1 to 2 page analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Finance and Economics in Healthcare Delivery
Open your Healthcare Budget Request workbook (this is the excel workbook) that you created in the previous Assignment, and navigate to the “A6 Financial Statement Analysis” worksheet.
From the analysis, I will Create a brief (1- to 2-page) description of your analyses.
- Describe the results of each statement analysis. What do the results of each analysis mean?
- What does your complete financial statement analysis suggest about the financial health of the organization?
- If using your current organization’s data, does your analysis help describe any observed organizational behaviors or actions? Explain.
- What assumptions have you made in your analyses?
- What implications do these analyses have for your proposed healthcare product or service?
I do not plan on having you use the StockTrac but i do want you to select some stocks and track them through the semester. We will use these stocks in an assignment later in the semester. So, to get started, please select ten (10) publicly traded stocks Economics Assignment Help
I do not plan on having you use the StockTrac but i do want you to select some stocks and track them through the semester. We will use these stocks in an assignment later in the semester. So, to get started, please select ten (10) publicly traded stocks and begin tracking their price on the Excel sheet attached to this message
Of the 10 stocks you choose to follow, pick four (4) and write an explanation of why you picked that particular stock. Limit this to a half page on each, so the total is around two pages. Slightly over is ok.
There is a drop box in the Assignments for you to upload your write up and a copy of your spread sheet with the 10 stocks listed and the trading price at the open of the day. You will track the 10 stocks until the last week of the summer semester.
I will be posting additional quizzes today, so be on the look out.
write for me this assignment and be careful with the instruction and write it simply and clearly. Also, no outside source, just the one article I uploaded. Business Finance Assignment Help
3 to 4 pages total
Case Questions. It is about WalMart’s failure in Germany. After reading the case, please write a paper that answers the following three questions:
Q1. Why did Wal-Mart fail? Be as specific as you can be.
Q2. Hindsight has 20-20 vision. Write a ONE PAGE memo to Mike Duke, President & CEO, International Division, Wal-Mart, that summarizes what marketing insights Wal-Mart should have learned from its German misadventure. Duke was in charge of all Wal-Mart international operations in 2006 when Wal-Mart decided to leave Germany.
Q3. Find one other country in which Wal-Mart was once active but which they have now withdrawn from. Conduct some research to find the reason(s) why Wal-Mart withdrew. Analyze how these reasons for market withdraw from the country you chose compared to Wal-Mart’s withdraw in Germany. At the end of your analysis list all the sources used to develop your answer. Do NOT directly quote any of the articles you use. Summarize things in your own words.
Finance Homework – Building Models (Revenue and Cash) and Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Revenue Model: Create a 3-year monthly revenue forecast using the initial
assumptions below. If you want to change any of the initial assumptions below, please
explain why. Make any other assumptions you need and explain why.
● 60,000 active customers as of 1/1/2019 in the U.S.
● 10% MoM customer growth rate
● 1.5% monthly customer churn
● Three pricing tiers (see website for feature details)
o Core: $39 base fee + $6 per employee
o Complete: $39 + $12 per employee
o Concierge: $149 + $12 per employee
● 7.1 person average company size
2. Cash Model: Create a 3-year monthly income statement and cash flow forecast based
on your revenue forecast and the initial assumptions below. Change and/or make any
other assumptions you need to and explain why.
● $100M starting cash balance
● -40% operating margins
● 9 month CAC (revenue basis)
3. Business Model Discussion: Please output key sections of your model into slides
and discuss risks and opportunities that you see. What is the right set of metrics to track
in this business? Please output the selected metrics from your model and discuss
qualitatively what they indicate / what you would focus on to run the business.
4. Additional Product: Please help us think through the opportunity to offer background
checks as part of the platform. Many employers require background checks as part of
employment, and it would streamline the employee offer and onboarding process to be
able to execute this in-app. The app does not have this functionality today.
● $20 cost to the company per background check via partner provider
● 80% of customers need background checks
● How would you decide between pricing this feature a la carte vs. including it in
one of the tier packages (see website)?
● How big is the opportunity? How does this impact the Revenue Model?
● Qualitatively, should the company buy, partner or build this feature?
The HW is to look at the startup company Gusto https://gusto.com/ and the answers needs to be based on the packages/services provided by Gusto.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ and the answers needs to be based on the packages/services provided by Gusto.