Financial statements Business Finance Assignment Help. Financial statements Business Finance Assignment Help.
Financial statements Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write a 8 page paper base of of therapy you provided to the family in the story provided. you will use communication theory. Writing Assignment Help
Please use APA format 3 references required.
1. Identification of selected theory of family intervention.
- In what ways do you think you effectively illustrated the family approach, techniques, and skills you chose to demonstrate.
- How did the differences (or similarities) between you and the family impact your use of techniques?
- How did thinking about the family through lengths of traumatic events and experiences shape your understanding of family dynamics and relational interactions.
- From the theoretical perspective of your family approach, what might be the next step you would use in working with the family? Or, what else might you have done that would have been more responsive to the family’s unique and specific situation?
- Please describe in detail your contribution to the team product.
- How did you manage the ethical issues in P 1?
- Any other thoughts, observation, or reflection about your learning.
- Name the selected theory: Communication Theory
- Identify Major concepts of the theory.
- Identify major techniques of the theory: Touching, Sculpting,
The Vedrine’s are in are an immigrant Haitian family who have lived in Miami for 25 years. Father (age 60) travels often to Haiti on business and has a secret family there; Mom 60 y/o Mischu is an LPN in poor health, (Hypotension, obesity and type ll diabetes.) She has three daughters (meriline 40, Barbara 36, and Azul 34) who live nearby in separate homes with their husbands and children. The daughters and mom are in therapy because mom wants to break the news to her daughters that she is divorcing her husband after 40 years of marriage.
You are the therapist, pretend you are having a first session with this family as a therapist and you are using. Communication theory is what you are using with is family. The 2 main techniques you are using is touch, sculpting and talking stick during therapy.
The attachment provide you with information about Communication Theory .
picot statement Health Medical Assignment Help
In individuals with psychotic disorders is the use of telecommunication therapy program concurrently more effective and safer than traditional in person therapy program over the period of 4 weeks?
PART 1: PROBLEM STATEMENT (2–3 PAGES)
Need Statement (1 paragraph).
- Analyze a health promotion, quality improvement, prevention, education or management need.
Population and Setting (1–2 paragraphs).
- Describe a target population and setting in which an identified need will be addressed.
Intervention Overview (1–2 paragraphs).
- Explain an overview of one or more interventions that would help address an identified need within a target population and setting.
Comparison of Approaches (1–2 paragraphs).
- Analyze potential interprofessional alternatives to an initial intervention with regard to their possibilities to meet the needs of the project, population, and setting.
Initial Outcome Draft (1 paragraph).
- Define an outcome that identifies the purpose and intended accomplishments of an intervention for a health promotion, quality improvement, prevention, education, or management need.
Time Estimate (1 paragraph).
- Propose a rough time frame for the development and implementation of an intervention to address and identified need.
Walden University Salvation Army Strategic Plan Paper Humanities Assignment Help
he Assignment (15–22 pages):
Guidelines for each section of the Assignment are provided below.
Part I. The Fundamentals (3–4 pages): The fundamentals of a strategic plan include identifying the core values, mission, and vision, which represent the organizational identification (ID). The Assignment requires you to develop the organizational ID for the agency, organization, or community for which you will develop a strategic plan.
- Identify and describe the core values of the agency.
- Discuss the degree to which those core values are aligned with advocacy, leadership, or social change.
- Explain how those core values contribute to the well-being of individuals, groups, societies, or international communities.
- Identify and describe the mission of the agency, organization, or community.
- Evaluate whether the mission statement is aligned with the core values of the agency, organization, etc.
- Describe whether the mission statement promotes advocacy, leadership, or social change.
- Discuss whether the mission statement provides evidence of how the agency/organization contributes to the well-being of individuals, groups, societies, or international communities.
- Identify and describe the vision of the agency.
- Evaluate whether the vision is aligned with the core values of the agency, organization, etc.
- Describe whether the vision promotes advocacy, leadership, or social change.
- Discuss whether the vision provides evidence of how the agency/organization contributes to the well-being of individuals, groups, societies, or international communities.
- Identify and describe key stakeholders involved with the agency.
- Discuss whether each stakeholder is internal or external to the agency/organization.
- Describe the role each stakeholder has in the organization (i.e. leadership, management, staff, recipient of services, etc.).
- Discuss how each stakeholder can be an essential element for gathering information to develop the strategic plan.
Part II. Needs Assessment (2–3 pages): A needs assessment is a systematic way of determining the gap between what an agency, organization, or community has and what is desired to meet the needs of individuals, groups, communities, or societies. The needs assessment will reveal whether there may be unmet services. It can then provide information about those needs and help inform your planning to meet them. The needs assessment also consists of planning who you need to target, how you will effectively gather new data, and/or how you will use existing data to inform your planning decisions.
- Outline and describe steps you would take to conduct a needs assessment.
- State which stakeholders you would contact and why you would contact the stakeholder.
- Develop a stakeholder survey related to your professional or societal issue.
- The survey must contain at least 10 questions.
- Provide a justification for each question on the survey.
- Provide rationale for the type/format of questions on the survey.
- State how you would vary items on the survey based on the role of the stakeholders who would complete it (administration, leadership, staff, recipient of surveys).
Part III. Strategic Issues (4–6 pages):
After the needs assessment has been completed, the next element of the strategic plan involves developing the strategic issues. Key tasks associated with the strategic issues include conducting a gap analysis, performing an environmental scan, and developing stakeholder surveys. The actions are performed so that you can conduct a SWOT analysis. SWOT stands for STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, OPPORUNITIES and THREATS. A SWOT analysis is used to help an agency, organization, or community better understand the business and environment in which it operates. The goal of developing strategic issues is to list or map out all of the strengths and weaknesses and then to do the same for all of the opportunities and threats. This helps the organization identify a strategy for planning. Opportunities that match the strengths are things that should be pursued. Threats that particularly align with weaknesses should be especially avoided when developing a strategic plan.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis. This analysis focuses on the present state or condition of the organization and determining where the organization would like to be. The difference between the two represents the gap or the difference between where the organization is currently and where the organization would like to be. This gap could provide information on what might be the major focus of the strategic plan.
- Describe plans for conducting an environmental scan. The environmental scan is a process that that gathers and interprets relevant data on an agency, organization, or community to identify external opportunities and threats.
- Identify and describe internal conditions that might impact the implementation of the strategic plan.
- Address on how you would minimize the impact of those conditions.
- Identify and describe external conditions or competitors that might impact the implementation of the strategic plan.
- Address how you would minimize the impact of those conditions.
- Consider how you might plan to work with competitors to meet the needs of your targeted agency, organization, or community.
- Identify and describe at least three strengths of the agency, organization, or community.
- State why each item on the list is a strength.
- State how you plan to utilize each strength to positively the impact the development or implementation of the strategic plan.
- Identify and describe at least three weaknesses of the agency, organization, or community.
- State what causes each item on the list to be a weakness.
- State how you plan to minimize the impact of the weakness.
- Identify and describe at least three threats to the agency, organization, or community.
- State what causes each item on the list to be a threat.
- State how you plan to minimize the impact of the threat.
- Identify and describe at least three opportunities for improvement for the agency, organization, or community.
- State what causes each item on the list to be an opportunity for improvement.
- State how you plan to incorporate the opportunity to the implementation of the strategic plan.
Part IV. The Technicals (4–6 pages): The technicals element includes items such as developing strategic goals, strategies, leading indicators of success, and performance targets for the strategic plan. The technical elements represent the executable part of the strategic plan. As you begin to develop the technical elements, the executable part of your strategic plan, consider the goals in relationship to internationalization and alliances.
Develop your strategic goals (Weeks 6 and 7). You must include at least three goals on the list. The goals must address the following:
- Address issues such as globalization and how those issues might impact the strategic goals of the agency, organization, or community.
- Identify potential alliances:
- Identify opportunities for alliances with other agencies or organizations.
- State why the alliances are important.
- Develop strategies for implementing goals. You must have at identify at least two strategies for each identified goal. These goals must be specific, measurable, attainable, and realistic.
- Address issues of accountability.
- Describe how you will address accountability for each of the following:
- Describe how your leadership will be held accountable for execution of the strategic plan.
- Discuss the following aspects of accountability for employee:
- Identify who will be responsible for executing specific aspects of the strategic plan.
- Explain how employee accountability will be tracked.
- Describe leading indicators of success. To determine whether the agency, organization, or community will benefit from the strategic plan, you must identify those things which would serve as indicators of success. These indicators must be observable, measurable, and quantifiable in some way.
- Identify four indicators that would signify success with regard to the strategic plan.
- Discuss specifically how you would measure each indicator.
- Identify performance targets. Performance targets represent the level at which you would like to observe performance on each indicator. They represent the desired level of performance. For each performance indicator that you have identified, specify the targeted level of performance.
Part V. Action Plans (2–3 pages): Develop action plans for each year of the strategic plan. Your strategic plan should cover 3–5 years.
I need to write a concise and well-organized response (between 500 and 600 words) to the questions posted in the description. it’s all reading and answering a question. Writing Assignment Help
Theology and religion study
Please write a concise and well-organized response (between 500 and 600 words). You should i) base your argument on examples from the primary sources and lectures; ii) demonstrate knowledge of the basic historical narrative supplied by the lectures and textbook; iii) display critical thinking by developing a logical argument and articulating a well-supported position; and iv) use standard English grammar and punctuation.
Discussion Board Question is:
What were the qualities that Gregory the Great articulated for the ideal pastor? Why did he include a list of the different personality types that the pastor might encounter? What does this tell us about Gregory’s priorities as pope and his vision of himself as a spiritual leader?
((See the zip folder files attached to get information and the answers))
Please consult the rubric file which will be used to evaluate your answer.
* After you’re done with this task I will send you two posts and I need to respond to both in 50 words at least for each one.
Social Emotional Learning, Self-Management (easy!) Writing Assignment Help
Question 1 (1000 words)
Assume that you are writing an essay addressing the following topic: Emotional intelligence
helps the elderly to have better psychological and physical health. Discuss. (Note that you are
not actually required to write this essay.) Next, imagine that you have been conducting a
literature search on the topic and have found the following article.
Galdona N., Martínez-Taboada C., Etxeberria Urdaneta E., & Aldaz.E. (2018). Positive aging:
The relationship between emotional intelligence and psychological, social and physical
wellbeing. Journal of Gerontology & Geriatrics, 3, 9-11. (attached)
Your task is to critically evaluate this article in terms of its contribution to your essay topic.
You will be assessed on how well you can
– identify information of the study that are relevant to the essay topic, and explain why
they are relevant
– conclude by evaluating what the study has and has not achieved, relative to the essay
topic (Examine the strengths and limitations of this study and provide concluding remarks on its support for the essay topic.)
Question 2 (1000 words)
Watch this video on Stop Family Violence – YouTube and answer the following questions:
- Self-management is the social emotional competency that is lacking in the husband.
Define this competency and from the video, describe TWO (2) instances in which it
showed evidence that this competency was lacking. Provide reasons for your answers
- Suggest one method for the husband to improve on his Self-management competency.
- As a mediator, you suggested the following skills to help resolve the conflict for the
couple. For the skills, you need to define what they are and explain why they are useful
in this conflict situation.
- (i) Empathy
- (ii) Problem-solving
- (iii) Compromising
Social Emotional Learning, Self-Management (easy!) Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Writing a report analyzing a economical speech Economics Assignment Help
Your task is to write a report that does the following:
1) assesses the suggested policies with regard to whether they are are described accurately and rely on sound economic reasoning and whether they will be effective in fighting the recession
2) where appropriate, proposes alternative measures that would be better suited to help the economy in the recession
3) provides explanations for your suggestions and your findings so that the politician’s advisor does not make these mistakes again.
Please submit the report in connected prose, not a bullet point list.
The speech is presented below:
“After carefully studying the economy over the last three quarters, we have to conclude that our country has entered a recession. I cannot help but wish that we could have come to this conclusion sooner so that we could act appropriately. In the future, I propose we assess the competency of our National Statistical Agency which should have been able to notice the deviation of our economy’s GDP from potential earlier and with ease.
Nonetheless, I assure you that the government is fully prepared to act swiftly to combat the recession with the arsenal of tools that both the fiscal and the monetary authority have at their disposal.
On the fiscal side, we are proposing to pause most of the infrastructure projects that were initiated last year. It is important that the government does not take up any extra resources when the economy is struggling. We do, however, suggest that the government introduces a temporary tax rebate which will surely stimulate the economy, as people will without a doubt spend all of the extra income. This temporary stimulus will be very effective in promoting spending and stimulating the economy. The tax rebate will most likely result in the increase of the budget deficit which we should be funded by going to the international credit markets. The fact that international investors are demanding higher interest rates on our bonds reflects their trust and confidence that our country is capable of producing the extra output that is necessary to service out debt.
On the monetary side, we propose that the central bank raise the reserve requirements which will make it easier for people to obtain loans. In addition, over the next month the Central Bank should sell a vast amount of short-term government bonds in an effort to decrease the interest rate in the economy. Even though the decrease in interest rates will disincentivize the holding of money by the general public, it will promote investment which will help us overcome the economic slowdown.
With the government fully armed with the plan presented to you today, we would expect the current recession to be over soon so that we could go back to the prosperous economy that we normally enjoy. “
Writing Assignment Rubric
Identifying the Mistakes/ Inaccuracies
Full credit will be given to people who miss at most 1 mistake/inaccuracy in the assignment.
Full credit will be given to people who for each mistake they identify propose a measure that would better support the conclusion or explain why this measure is adequate / no better measure exists.
Full credit will be given if a clear and full explanation is given as to why each particular conclusion is not supported by economic data presented in the draft.
Total Points: 50.0
4-5 page essay Business Finance Assignment Help
What is the Information Revolution and how has it evolved in the last decades regarding its foundational features and its relationship with technology, culture, the economy or news media? Can you explain its origins and which are the most important aspects of this process? What are the two basic perspectives about this process and which one would you support? How would you relate the so-called neoliberal turn with the Information Revolution and its associated dynamics in all these years? Use a comparative perspective and examples to illustrate your arguments and analysis. Word limit (1200-1500) Source: Use 3 sources( reading) I attached, no limit for using other sources. Please read the class ppt as well, which helps you understand the topic
notes: you need to read Castells, McChesney,and Monbiot (about neoliberalism), if you want your essay to fully respond those questions I introduced in the prompt. The Information Revolution is a complex process in which technology, the state, cultural change or economic transformation play a role; it is a multidimensional process, not a simple process caused by technology.
I want to continue with the same tutor that is presently working on Dissertation by the name of eetores Writing Assignment Help
I need an excellent work to be done for Dissertation write up which i need a grade of A+ . i also need tutor eetores to do the remaining chapters which is 4&5 and also the Abstract and please tutor ensure you put more sources in the work because that one will also make to get a very good grade and you saw the previous comments made by my supervisor with regards to those three chapter, and you will have to submit the chapter 4&5 separately before doing the entire compilation of the Dissertation and please make sure you follow reference guide of the Dissertation, thanks. This is the name of topic again just for more clarification : The Contribution of the Sierra Leone Port Authority to the development of Sierra Leone Economy .
Assignment 1.2: Conflicting Viewpoints Essay – Part II Synthesizing and Writing Due Week 5 and worth 100 points When looking for information about a particular issue, how often do you try to resist biases toward your own point of view? This assignment ask Writing Assignment Help
Assignment 1.2: Conflicting Viewpoints Essay – Part II
Synthesizing and Writing
Due Week 5 and worth 100 points
When looking for information about a particular issue, how often do you try to resist biases toward your own point of view? This assignment asks you to engage in this aspect of critical thinking.
The assignment is divided into two (2) parts.
For Part I of the assignment (due Week 3), you read a book excerpt about critical thinking processes, reviewed the Procon.org Website in order to gather information, and engaged in prewriting to examine your thoughts.
* Remember that in the Week 2 Discussion, you examined the biases discussed in Chapter 2 of the webtext.
In Part II of the assignment (due Week 5), you will write a paper to synthesize your ideas.
Part II – Writing
Write at three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- State your position on the topic you selected for Assignment 1.1.
- Identify (3) three premises (reasons) from the Procon.org website that support your position and explain why you selected these specific reasons.
- Explain your answers to the “believing” questions about the three (3) premises opposing your position from the Procon.org website.
- Examine at least two (2) types of biases that you likely experienced as you evaluated the premises for and against your position.
- Discuss the effects of your own enculturation or group identification that may have influenced your biases.
- Discuss whether or not your thinking about the topic has changed after playing the “Believing Game,” even if your position on the issue has stayed the same.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Based on the guidelines in SWS, “A well-researched assignment has at least as many sources as pages.” Since this assignment requires you to write at least 3-4 pages, you should include at least 3-4 references.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the informal fallacies, assumptions, and biases involved in manipulative appeals and abuses of language.
- Create written work utilizing the concepts of critical thinking.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in critical thinking skills and informal logic.