First year essay Humanities Assignment Help. First year essay Humanities Assignment Help.
only one page essay.
- What have you learned about:
- Your Academic Strengths and Weaknesses
- Your Personal Strengths and Limitations
- Your Professional/Career Choices
- What do you want to accomplish
- How WilmU can help you reach your goals https://www.wilmu.edu/index.aspx
- FYE Guest Speakers and the support their departments can offer
- CONNECT & StrengthsQuest results and university programs
- Online and face-to-face tools that are available
- How the WilmU event that you attended offered an opportunity to enhance an aspect of university life:
- Other: related to major, special interest, or career.
2. Summarize the information reflecting on the overall effects of alcohol abuse.
No plagarism or citation allow
First year essay Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
questions – Supply Chain Business Finance Assignment Help
please answer the following questions:
- Explain how data on queuing can improve productivity in a services operations. Give an example.
- Will the use of decision tree analysis guarantee the best decision for a firm? Why or why not? If not, why bother using it?
- At times in the past, the Singapore dollar showed relative weakness with respect to foreign currencies, such as the U.S. dollar, yen, mark, and pound.This stimulated exports.Why would long-term reliance on a lower valued dollar be at best a short-term solution to the competitiveness problem?
- Describe how ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 can impact manufacturing and services processes.Give an example of a work benefit of each.
- Why is forecasting necessary in OSCM?
- What motivations typically cause firms to initiate a facilities location or relocation project?
- “You don’t inspect quality into a product; you have to build it in.” Discuss the implications of this statement.
- Distinguish between in-process inventory, safety stock inventory, and seasonal inventory.
- What are the roles of suppliers and customers in a lean system?
- How does the production volume affect break-even analysis?
Should athletes be allowed to use performance-enhancing drugs steroids or EPO, blood doping,oxygen?, homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Initial Argument Paper
This assignment is not an essay but an exercise that helps build toward your Final Paper for the course. Your task in this assignment is to construct the best argument you can for a position on a controversial topic. Your argument should be your own creation. You may take inspiration from other arguments, but the formulation of the argument you present should be original to you.
- Begin by choosing a topic from the list.
- Construct an argument for a position on the topic. This is the position that you will defend in your Final Paper. Make your argument as high quality as possible: In particular, make sure that all of your premises are true and that the truth of the conclusion is demonstrated by your premises.
- Consider possible objections to your argument, and revise it several times until you have an argument that is as strong as possible.
- Search in the Ashford University Library for quality academic sources that support some aspect of your argument.
- Constructing quality arguments is harder than it sounds; you may find that your first few attempts have problems and that it takes quite a bit of time and effort to revise an argument to a point that the premises adequately support the conclusion. You will be revising this argument for each of the remaining assignments in this course.
Write: In your paper,
- Present a main argument in standard form with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line. Here is an example of what it means for an argument to be presented in standard form
All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, Socrates is mortal.
- Provide support for each premise of your argument. Explain the meaning of the premise, and provide supporting evidence for the premise. [One paragraph for each premise]
- Pay special attention to those premises that could be seen as controversial. Evidence may include academic research sources, supporting arguments, or other ways of demonstrating the truth of the premise (for more ideas about how to support the truth of premises take a look at the instructor guidance for this week). This section should include at least one scholarly research source. For further information about discovering and including high-quality research take a look at the FindIt@AU (Links to an external site.) Tutorial.
- Explain how your conclusion follows from your premises.
- For an example of how to complete this paper, take a look at the Week One Annotated Example The Ethics of Elephants in Circuses (Links to an external site.). Let your instructor know if you have any remaining questions about how to complete this paper.
Writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you!
For guidance about how to paraphrase sources visit the Ashford Writing Center Guidelines for Paraphrasing Sources (Links to an external site.) webpage. For guidance about how to quote sources visit the Ashford Writing Center Integrating Quotes Into Your Essay (Links to an external site.) webpage. For guidance about summarizing visit the Ashford Writing Center Guidelines for Summarizing Sources (Links to an external site.) webpage.
The Initial Argument Paper
- Must be 400 to 600 words in length (not including the title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (for more information about using APA style, take a look at the APA Essay Checklist for Students (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- The offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (for more information about how to create an APA reference list, take a look at the APA References List (Links to an external site.) webpage.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Final Strategic Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
Final Strategic Plan;
the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates instructor feedback. The strategic recommendations will be evaluated and the best options chosen for recommendation. The final strategic plan contains:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
- Company Background
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Value Statement
- Environmental Scan
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Recommendation
- Implementation Plan
- Organizational Change Management Strategies
- Risk Management Plan
Create a 25- to 35-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to present the strategic plan, combining all relevant elements from previous weeks. The objective is to sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors.
international business short question (NO NEED CITE, answer all the question need it one hour) Writing Assignment Help
1. How does the International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Trade Organization (WTO) and the World Bank work to assist poor and very poor country economies? Is this assistance always effective in growing these economies into healthy independent markets? Explain and provide a positive or negative example supporting your conclusions.
2. What is the main principle of mercantilism? How can firms compete today in an environment of mercantilism? What countries engage in mercantilist practices today and how can national policy make the environment more competitive?
3. Explain a government’s rationale for influencing or intervening in trade. How does this affect both domestic and international markets?
4. Explain the importance of supply chain management for International Business. How does supply chain management fit into the global production considerations for where to produce, what to produce, and implications for internal and external stakeholder managers?
5. What are state-owned companies? Why do they usually perform poorly? What economies and political systems are most helpful to state-owned companies? Why do these companies need help to survive and how do they can or cannot perform efficiently domestically and in the international market?
6. What is a greenfield investment? How does it compare to an acquisition? Which form of FDI is a firm more likely choose? Explain your answer. Why would a firm consider a Greenfield Investment? What are the considerations that make the investment attractive for both the industry and the country?
Calculate Investing in Productivity Improvements (HR) Business Finance Assignment Help
Prepare a policy position that addresses the issue, “Does it make sense to invest in the productivity improvements offered by the HR module?”
Suppose that you apply the maximums to recruiting and training. Here are the costs:
- Recruiting costs per new worker are $5000.
- Each employee trains 80 hours per year at $20 per training hour
- Workforce complement increases by 4.2% to cover the 80 hours people are in training.
For this exercise you need a spreadsheet and both the Capstone Courier and Annual Report. Use the Round 2 reports for the analysis. Human Resources statistics like workforce complement and turnover are on Courier page 12. Use Annual Report Income Statement’s total Labor cost to estimate payroll costs.
Assume the following productivity payoffs:
- Round 1 – 102%
- Round 2 – 105%
- Round 3 – 108%
- Round 4 – 112%
- Round 5 – 115%
- Round 6 – 118%
Therefore, in Round 6 each worker would be 1.18 times as effective as the beginning worker, and your workforce complement would fall to 1/1.18 or 85% of its current level.
For a quick evaluation, assume your total labor expenditure from the Annual Report Income Statement will stay flat for the next six years.
How much of a cost savings might you expect in the sixth year? For example, if the total labor costs on the Income Statement says $29M, and costs stay the same for six years, then in the last year your costs would fall to $29/1.18 M. Apply the same approach to years one through five to get a total savings over time.
Would this justify the necessary expenditures in recruiting and training made over time? Assume a turnover of 10% and no increase in workforce size. Since you are sending workers to training for 80 hours or two weeks each year, you also need to expand the workforce enough to cover the workers that are in training. We are looking for a ballpark answer, not a precise answer, so that you can decide whether or not a payoff in HR productivity justifies the expense.
So far we have assumed our workforce and labor contracts are constant. In practice the market is growing at about 14%, and your labor contract has a 5% wage escalator. How does this affect the numbers? At what level, if any, would you recommend that your company invest in recruiting and training? Are there any factors beyond the simple numbers that should be considered?
Length: 1 – 2 pages of analysis not including title page and references as well as all of the calculations that you generated to come up with your solution.
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Please use at minimum of three outside scholarly sources for support.
Calculate Investing in Productivity Improvements (HR) Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Putting It All Together: Brief Report, assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
For this brief report, you will apply your understanding of psychological
disorders and addiction, social psychology, approaches to psychological
treatment and critical thinking to real-world events depicted in a
series of videos on advances in community-based mental health policy.
You will watch three brief videos (8:09, 9:08 and 5:52 minutes) from the “Overcriminalized” series produced by Brave New Films:
STEP 1: To successfully complete this learning unit, first watch these three brief videos:
STEP 2: Write a 250-350 word (maximum) brief report on the Overcriminalized videos, address all 3 questions below.
Make sure to address the questions as posed. Make sure to refer to information presented in all 3 videos, that is, your report should make clear that you watched all of them. This
is a brief report, not an essay so please address each question
directly– you do not need to include introductory information, etc.
1. Describe the three approaches to intervention (implemented in San
Antonio, Seattle and Salt Lake City) and the consequences for mentally
ill, drug addicted and chronically homeless persons, as well as for
police departments and taxpayers.
2. Thinking back on what you
have learned in this class, why do you suppose these effective programs
have not been used sooner? For example, what misunderstandings of mind,
mental illness and addiction do many people have that could lead them
to approach these issues with punitive (i.e., punishing) goals rather
than the goal of rehabilitation? How might “the fundamental attribution error” have contributed to this punitive attitude?
3. Recall that Arum states that the college educated are the “elite”
that we depend upon for our society to function. For example, our most
vulnerable citizens depend on their fellow Americans to advocate on
their behalf. What are the consequences of inadequate college education for mental health policy and for society as a whole? That is, what do poorly educated college graduates not do for their fellow citizens?
Andy Warhol and Pop Art, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Choose one of the following themes for a presentation on your Week 4 content:
- Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats (must include either Robert Rauschenberg or Jasper Johns)
- Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists)
- Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or both)
Create a 10- to 12-sllde presentation (including a title and reference slide) on your selected theme that includes the following:
- 100- to 250-word speaker notes for each of your content slides that summarize the main points listed on the slide (you will have a minimum of 8 to 10 content slides which excludes the title and reference slides).
- A description and analysis of four to six artworks related to your selected theme (include an image of each artwork).
- A description of the subject of each artwork; what was the subject depicted by the artist?
- An examination of how this type of art developed; why did artists choose these subjects? To what social or cultural events were artists responding?
- A description of the materials, media, or techniques used by the artists; why did the artist use these materials or techniques? What is the overall effect of the artwork?
You my use Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another presentation tool.
Week 5 Law 531 individual assignment, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 5 Law 531 individual assignment
Employment costs are arguably a business’s biggest expense. Consider how employment law regulates concepts such as discrimination, injuries on the job, employee vs. independent contractor, wrongful discharge, and unionization, to name a few. As you research for this assignment, consider the decisions made in this area are much more than business decisions but, in fact, impact lives. How do we reconcile between hurting employees and impacting the bottom-line? This is much tougher than it appears.
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 18, 19, 20, and 21.
Scenario: As employment costs continue to escalate, it is incumbent upon organizations to continually monitor its internal operations to ensure best practices are being followed. To that end, your CEO has asked you to prepare a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis.
Prepare a SWOT analysis in the style of a comparison table using a maximum of 500 words. This table can be done in bullet points, topic outline or other abbreviated presentation style – AS LONG AS the information is clear and persuasive.
Examine the following in that analysis:
- Consider the impact a principal and agent creates on the business and its employees.
- Compare how express, implied, and apparent authority created by the principal and agent impacts equal opportunities for employees.
- Identify the laws protecting workers against discriminatory practices.
- Evaluate how the legal protections present in the workplace differ for employee and independent contractors.
Cite on a separate page a minimum of two references taken from a business or legal resource. At least one reference must be from the University Library.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment as a Microsoft® Word document
People choose their occupations for different reason, assignment help Writing Assignment Help