Florida National University End of Life Decisions the Christian Worldview Case Study Writing Assignment Help. Florida National University End of Life Decisions the Christian Worldview Case Study Writing Assignment Help.
The practice of health care providers at all levels brings you into contact with people from a variety of faiths. This calls for knowledge and understanding of a diversity of faith expressions; for the purpose of this course, the focus will be on the Christian worldview.
Based on “Case Study: End of Life Decisions,” the Christian worldview, and the worldview questions presented in the required topic study materials you will complete an ethical analysis of George’s situation and his decision from the perspective of the Christian worldview.
Provide a 1,500-2,000-word ethical analysis while answering the following questions:
- How would George interpret his suffering in light of the Christian narrative, with an emphasis on the fallenness of the world?
- How would George interpret his suffering in light of the Christian narrative, with an emphasis on the hope of resurrection?
- As George contemplates life with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), how would the Christian worldview inform his view about the value of his life as a person?
- What sorts of values and considerations would the Christian worldview focus on in deliberating about whether or not George should opt for euthanasia?
- Given the above, what options would be morally justified in the Christian worldview for George and why?
- Based on your worldview, what decision would you make if you were in George’s situation?
Remember to support your responses with the topic study materials.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Florida National University End of Life Decisions the Christian Worldview Case Study Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
SMC Which Economies Are Most Vulnerable to COVID 19 Long Term Effects Analysis Economics Assignment Help
Read the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, or any other major newspaper or weekly publication and select a single article or articles that (1) either report on interesting economic news that can be analyzed by the concepts or models taught in this course or (2) discusses one or more economic issues related to the concepts or models taught in this course. It is OK to use an online economics news article.
Write a four-page essay analyzing the topic or critique the article from economic perspectives. Essay must be typed and double-spaced, (Times New Roman, font 12). The questions that you may address in this essay may include, but are not limited, to the following:
1 What is the main economic issue?
2 How is the economic issue related to the concepts or models that you have learned from this course?
3 What sorts of arguments/opinions have been discussed?
4 Do you agree or disagree with the analyses/opinions? Why?
5 What argument would you, as an economist, make?
The following is a suggested list of topics. This list is not exhaustive.
INDUSTRY STUDY. For a specific industry, choose a current issue such as deregulation, foreign competition, and the impact of new technologies, mergers/takeovers, changing methods of competition, labor problems, or financial changes.
COMPANY STUDY. Study the recent growth or decline of a particular company or its current position. This topic might include such points as the market structure within which the company grew and now operates, the elasticity of demand for its products, the degree of unionization, the cost structure (degree of fixed cost, economies of scale), the role of advertising, the degree of international competition, etc.
INTERNATIONAL ISSUES. Possible topics are: current economic problems of a particular country, OPEC, the European Union, the U. S. trade deficit, protectionism, U. S. trade relations with Japan or other countries, economic development of a particular country, the World Trade Organization, etc.
GOVERNMENT REGULATION. Analyze some particular government regulation or antitrust policy relative to a specific industry or company or analyze a current regulatory issue (environmental protection, OSHA, the FDA, etc.).
Product Development Reacting to Innovative New Competitors Essay Writing Assignment Help
ESSAY 1 (30 points)
Please answer all of the following questions about Ben and Jerry’s and Real Madrid. (a) Describe two important resources for Ben and Jerry’s and two important resources for Real Madrid. (b) Briefly describe the history of how these two companies built their resources. (c) What general lessons about developing new resources in startups can we learn from these two companies?
ESSAY 2 (30 points)
Please answer the following questions about reacting to innovative new competitors. (a) Describe how UPS reacted to the threat from FedEx. (b) Describe how Apple reacted to the threat from Spotify. (c) What key factors explain why UPS and Apple reacted differently in these two cases (why did UPS use a different strategy than Apple in response to a competitive threat)?
ESSAY 3 (20 points)
Describe two important resources for Kodak. What will Kodak learn about its resources if its current effort to produce pharmaceutical ingredients is successful? What will it learn if this effort is unsuccessful?
ESSAY 4 (20 points)
Imagine you are planning to create a wearable technology necklace. Please answer both of the following. (a) Briefly describe the wearable tech necklace you would create. (b) Now suppose you have just one prototype of your necklace. Describe the procedure for how you would conduct a concept test to help estimate demand for this product.
NSG 482 UOPX Evidence and Assumption in Health Policy Making Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
Imagine you are a community health nurse assigned to care for a family with a newly diagnosed type-2 diabetic member. The diabetic family member, JK, is a 66-year-old African American woman with hypertension and asthma. JK lives in a food desert and does not drive. JK’s family visits her weekly, but they have complicated lives and are unable to provide daily care for her.
Evaluate the following community health resources:
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Food Access Research Atlas Overview
- Food Access Research Atlas Map
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- A Look Inside Food Deserts
- Small Food Stores and Availability of Nutritious Foods
- State Health Statistics
- American Nutrition Association
- USDA Defines Food Deserts
Create a plan detailing opportunities for JK to gain adequate access to appropriate foods for one week. Your plan must address:
- Appropriate and realistic estimated budget
- Shopping locations
- Transportation means, routes, and timing
- Support services
Compare JK’s community to your county census data.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 175- to 260-word paper
MKT 113 Strayer Effects of Social Media Marketing Activities Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
you look back on the course, consider how marketing affects your daily
life and how your understanding of marketing has changed. To illustrate
some of the marketing components that you have learned, identify a
specific product that could benefit from a new marketing strategy.
Describe this product and explain how you could use the information from
this course to recommend changes. Make sure to include what research
strategies you would recommend the company use to inform the new
In response to your classmates, discuss the new marketing strategy they are proposing.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric PDF document.
Rasmussen College Special Populations & Human Services Professional Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Sheila grew up in a city in the Northeastern United States. She is Asian-American and has never received any interventive services from a Human Services Professional. Since her relocation four years ago, her family has been unsupportive of her due to familial expectations of higher achievement and the desire for her to go to law school so that they could have a “lawyer in the family”-being that her two brothers are both medical doctors. Being a ‘free spirit’, Sheila has struggled to make ends meet and has worked many low-paying jobs. Sheila says to you, “I am so lost. This is not how my life is supposed to be…or is it”?
Todd is from a small Southern town. He is biracial (African-American and Latino), openly gay, and decided to speak with you due to experiencing multiple stressors at work, as well as a complicated home life. Todd received his associate degree from Rasmussen College and is working towards the completion of his bachelor’s degree in Human Services. He is a caregiver for his elderly mother and experiencing work-related stress due to being passed up for two promotions.
Discussion Question: Sheila and Todd come from differing backgrounds. As a Human Services Professional, what processes would you take toward identifying both of their needs-considering, the cultural backgrounds of both and their individualized stressors? After defining their needs, as the Human Services Professional, how would you work with Sheila and Todd towards adequately addressing their needs?
Rasmussen College Special Populations & Human Services Professional Discussion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Los Angeles Valley College The Original Pueblo of Los Angeles Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Follow the directions below.
1. When was the original pueblo of Los Angeles founded?
a. in the1870s
d. none of the above
2. Where was the original center of the pueblo of Los Angeles?
a. near present day San Pedro
b. in the area around present-day Olvera Street
c. near present-day Norwalk
d. none of the above
Copy and paste the link below to a new window. Read the article and answer the questions below.
3. What percent of developable land in LA is dedicated to single family housing?
c. almost half
d. over half
4. What Federal government agency made single-family housing affordable and available to LA homeowners?
a. the Homestead Act
b. the Federal Housing Administration
c, the Cleary Act
d. none of the above
5. True or False? “Red-lining” is a term used in Los Angeles to describe the connections that were created by the interurban transportation network of the red cars.
6. According to the current head of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Ben Carson, Los Angeles’ housing shortages are the result of:
a. federal zoning codes
b. rapid and unregulated urban sprawl
c. city zoning codes designed to encourage single family residential areas
d. none of the above
7. What regional city experimented with loosening zoning restrictions to encourage greater density but instead created a city of “crackerboxes”?
a. Santa Monica
c. Long Beach
Copy and paste the link below to a new window.
Read the “Lost LA” report on segregation in the City of Angels.
8. What publication in the 1930s provided listings of accommodations and restaurants for African American travelers that were safe and secure?
a. Good Housekeeping
b. the Blue Book
c. the Green Book
d. Roads and Highways
9. TRUE or FALSE? In the 1930s, African American home ownership in Los Angeles was the highest of any city in the US.
10. TRUE or FALSE? Redlining reinforced racial and ethnic boundaries in Los Angeles and contributed to urban blight as investment dollars avoided these areas.
Exercise 16.2 – Data Visualization: Global Cities
Visit the website below and answer the following questions.
Data Visualization: Global Cities of the Future by McKinsey and Company
In this data module, you will visualize the projected expansion of the global urban network into 2025. This connects to the Chapter 16 The Urban Transformation discussion of the global growth of cities. You will explore a variety of data visualizations of the growth of the global urban network, both in population and economic terms.
As you first encounter the main interactive visualization, make note of the information pane on the left-hand side, the drop-down topic selection on the top-right, and the navigation tools in the interactive window that include a zoom and display toggle (select/switch) from Map or Globe. You will use your mouse to click through the various options and data displays, as well as to hover over data symbols to view more specific information. You will also want to review the links on the bottom of the left-hand information pane that includes “Read assumptions behind the data” and “View Related Charts” for further explanation of the figures behind the interactive.
The interactive starts with the “Global cities of the future” visualization; make sure you read each topic’s data and visual descriptions in the information pane.
1. When viewing the “Global cities” topic visual, which of the following statements is true? LO 16.1
a. The urban population of the world’s regions is relatively uniform and even.
b. Global metropolitan areas with the largest urban populations are generally in Asia.
c. The urban population of the world’s regions is always found along the coasts.
d. Global metropolitan areas that have the lowest urban populations are mostly in Africa.
Hover your mouse over the world’s highest population metropolitan areas, those with over 18 million persons.
2. What city is expected to experience the greatest increase in population by 2025? LO 16.1
a. Sao Paolo
d. New York
Change the topic drop down to “600 cities.”
3. What statement is most accurate about the data on these 600 global cities? LO 16.1
a. These 600 cities are identified as the world’s richest and most populous cities in the world.
b. The world only has these 600 cities and the rest of the global land area is made up of rural area.
c. These 600 cities are all found in the developing world, where all of future growth will occur.
d. The world will experience most of its economic and population growth in these 600 cities.
Change the year from 2010 to 2025 in the information pane. Click back and forth a couple of times between 2010 and 2025 to better comprehend the changes.
4. What happened to the pattern of the global cities network? LO 16.2
a. Generally cities across the world experienced an increase in their urban populations.
b. Many cities in the African region disappeared from the top 600 cities list by 2025.
c. Generally cities across the world experienced a decrease in their urban populations.
d. Many cities began to appear in the interior of Asia, where they were absent before.
Click “toggle all” next to “Middleweight cities” to turn off the data for those metropolitan areas.
5. Of the 600 cities studied in this visualization, how many are categorized as “Megacities”? LO 16.2
Click “toggle all” next to “Middleweight cities” again to turn on the data for those metropolitan areas. Click the check boxes for “Large” and “Middle” leaving the box checked for “Small.”
6. Which world region has the largest clustering of small-sized “Middleweight cities”? LO 16.2
b. South America
c. North America
d. East Asia
Change the “Key metrics” from “Population” to “Total GDP.” Click back and forth a couple of times between Population and Total GDP to better comprehend the changes.
7. What world region is qualified by the most cities that have larger populations but modest levels of total GDP? LO 16.3
a. South Asia
b. North America
c. South America
Change the “Key metrics” from “Total GDP” to “Per capita GDP.” Click back and forth a couple of times between Total GDP and Per Capita GDP to better comprehend the changes. It may also be helpful for you to review what “per capita” indicates, if you are not already familiar.
8. What statement best reflects the change in patterns when per capita GDP is visualized? LO 16.3
a. The urban populations of African cities have a higher share of their cities’ overall GDP.
b. The highest per capita GDP rates are found in the regions that make up the Developing World.
c. The urban populations of North American cities have a higher share of their cities’ overall GDP.
d. The lowest per capita GDP rates are found in the regions that make up the Developed World.
Change the topic; drop down to “Emerging Markets” and review the new data settings in the information pane.
9. What term represents a part of the world that is relatively synonymous, or used interchangeably, with emerging market? Hint: look at the default data selections in the information pane. LO 16.3
a. Developed world
c. Middleweight cities
d. Developing world
10. What world region is not a part of the emerging market? LO 16.4
a. South America
b. Subsaharan Africa
c. South Asia
d. North America
Change the “Key metrics” from “Population” to “Per capita GDP.” Find the selections under “Economy” towards the bottom of the information pane. Click back and forth between the “Developing world” and “Developed world” designations.
11. What statement best reflects the change in Per capita GDP patterns between the Developing world and Developed world? LO 16.4
a. The Developing world, as indicated by presence of global cities, is exclusively found in the Subsaharan Africa region.
b. The cities of the Developed world generally have higher levels of Per capita GDP.
c. The Developed world, as indicated by presence of global cities, is exclusively in the Northern Hemisphere.
d. The cities of the Developing world universally have the lowest levels of Per capita GDP.
Change the topic; drop down to “Hot Spots” and review the new data settings in the information pane. In particular, click back and forth between the three “Key Metrics” options.
12. What description best characterizes a global city “hot spot”? LO 16.4
a. The top 25 ranking cities by population in 2025.
b. The top 25 ranking cities by Total GDP in 2025.
c. The top 25 ranking cities by Per capita GDP in 2025.
d. All of these are considered “Hot Spots.”
13. What world region does not have any global city “Hot Spots” as indicated by all three of the “Key Metrics” data rankings? LO 16.5
b. South America
c. Subsaharan Africa
d. Australia and Oceania
Now observe the patterns related to “Hot Spots” in the “Number of Households” selection. Click back and forth between the “All” and “With annual income > $20,000.”
14. What world region has the most cities that are in the top 25 global ranking for number of households with annual income greater than $20,000? LO 16.5
a. East Asia
c. North America
d. South Asia
Now observe the patterns related to “Hot Spots” in the “Age group” selection. Click back and forth between the three age categories.
15. Select the statement that makes a correct pairing of a world region with its most characteristic average age group (as determined by the number of “Hot Spot” cities in the age category for that world region). LO 16.5
a. Europe has the most cities with an average age group that is less than 15 years of age.
b. North America has the most cities that have large proportions of all age group categories.
c. East Asia has the most cities with an average age group that is over the age of 65 years old.
d. Subsaharan Africa has the most cities with an average age that is between 15 and 64 years of age.
ACC 502 San Jacinto College Changes and Corrections of Depreciation Worksheet Business Finance Assignment Help
I’m working on a accounting multi-part question and need guidance to help me understand better.
If a company is purchased for 210k with an estimated 10k residual value and an estimated 10 yr service life, the company was purchased 4 years ago and used straight line depreciation, at the beginning of the 5th the company estimates
* the asset has 8 yrs life remaining (for a total of 12 yrs)
*the company changes to the sum of the years digits method
*the company discovers the estimated residual value has been ignored in the computation of depreciation expens
Excelsior College The Death Penalty and Ethical Theories Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Your essay should be 1,000–1,200 words (4–5 pages), double-spaced, in APA format, and with 3 or more credible sources. Begin your essay by choosing one issue from the list below, and then choose a total of 6 theories (from the subsequent 3 options) to analyze your issue.
Choose one issue from the categories below, about which you feel most passionate:
- Animal Rights and Environmental Ethics
- Business or Health Care Ethics
- Cloning, Stem Cell Research, Genetic Issues
- Civil Liberties
- Death Penalty
- Drug Policy
- End of (Human) Life Issues
- Global Justice and Injustice
- Racism, Discrimination, Hate Crimes, Oppression
- War and Terrorism
Analyze your chosen issue using 6 theories. Choose 2 from each of the 3 categories listed below.
Choose 2 from the primary list:
- Utilitarian ethics
- Kantian ethics
- Virtue ethics
Choose another 2 from the traditional theories list:
- Ethical Egoism
- Ethical Relativism
- Divine Command Theory
- Natural Law Theory
- Social Contract Theory
Choose an additional 2 theories from the contemporary or non-Western list:
- African ethics
- Eastern ethics
- Feminist ethics or Care-based ethics
- Postmodernism ethics
- Environmental Theories (Ecofeminist, Deep Ecology…)
- 1,000–1,200 words in length (4–5 pages).
- Formatted according to APA standards, using Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spacing, and one inch margins.
Writing and Content Requirements:
- The introduction should explain the chosen issue in detail.
- The thesis, argument, or focus of the essay should be evident in the introduction.
- The body of the essay should:
- explain the approaches by various philosophers and/or ethical theories.
- analyze which approach(es) you find most compelling and explain why.
- incorporate high quality ideas and key concepts from the ethical theories.
- include some suggestions for the most practical solutions to your topic.
- assess the future of your chosen topic in terms of solutions.
- The entire essay should contain correct grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- Please use transitions between paragraphs.
- The essay should be documented by properly citing at least three or more credible sources.
FFCHS The New Deal by President Franklin Roosevelt of US From 1933 to 1939 Essay Writing Assignment Help
First Semester Final Essay: The New Deal
Using our last few days of class as a source for information, you will write a full essay addressing your stance on the New Deal: Was it a success or failure overall? Type your response in the boxes below, following the guidelines for each paragraph. The New Deal Sources are posted on Schoology in several folders.
First Paragraph: Introduce the New Deal (what was it, why did it happen, what were the goals, etc.)
Second Paragraph: Establish your position – YOUR THESIS – (success/failure) and start explaining with evidence
Third Paragraph: Continue your position with evidence and acknowledge a counterpoint
Fourth Paragraph: Recap your argument and conclude the essay
Florida National University End of Life Decisions the Christian Worldview Case Study Writing Assignment Help
Florida National University End of Life Decisions the Christian Worldview Case Study Writing Assignment Help