Force Field Analysis, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Force Field Analysis, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Select an issue that has been a concern or problem for students on your campus or employees at your work site and develop a force-field analysis of the situation, suggestion a possible change solution. As an example, this could be an issue concerning classes, enrollment, health, safety, management style of the organization, or dealing with coworkers. The main requirements are that this should be an issue that is important to you, and be one that has been raised before, but never adequately resolved.
Write a 200-250 word paper addressing the following questions:
- What is the current situation? Why is it a problem?
- What is your ideal situation, that is, what would you like things to be like?
- What are the forces for change, that is, what forces could lead to your ideal situation?
- What are the forces against change, that is, the forces preventing change?
- For the forces you listed in questions 3 and 4, evaluate each one in terms of importance to this situation. Rate each force on a scale from 1-10, with a 10 rating for any force that is extremely strong, and a 1 rating for any force that is extremely weak.
- For the situation you have selected, take the most important forces from Step 5, and construct a figure similar to Figure 14-2.
- Looking at your figure, which side has the stronger forces? What does this suggest about the likelihood of change in this situation?
- Suppose the forces against change are stronger than the forces for change. To change this situation, you need to either increase the forces for change, or decrease the forces against change. What specific recommendations would you make that you or others could do to increase the likelihood that a positive change will occur in this situation?
Force Field Analysis, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Psychology: Groups: A love/hate relationship, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Groups: A Love/Hate Relationship
To prepare for this discussion, please read One Hundred Years of Group Research: Introduction to the Special Issue (Links to an external site.) (Forsyth, 2000). Finally, review Instructor Guidance and Announcements. In this discussion, you will consider your own experiences in a group setting. Be sure to use your own academic voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations (Links to an external site.) appropriately throughout your post.
- Do you love group work or hate it? Formulate your position by synthesizing your own experiences, relating specific course concepts and research findings that support the merit of your view.
- For example, if you believe “two heads are better than one”, you might summarize work on the value of brainstorming. If, however, you think “too many cooks spoil the broth”, you might relate the negative impact of groupthink. Any concept in the chapter is appropriate to utilize for this discussion, and you may discuss more than one if applicable.
- Explain how you might use this knowledge to influence other members and improve the overall function of a group in which you have been/are currently/will be a member.
Post your initial response of 250 words or more
Fascism, Reflection Paper help Humanities Assignment Help
The paper must be at least 1000 words, double spaced. Instead of reading anything I want you to watch the two videos on one on neo-facsism and one on Hitler also read the article fascism-one on Mussolini, answer the following questions : PLEASE DO NOT USE OTHER RESOURCE
neo-facsism : www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldonJoxL6I
Mussolini article： http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/G…
1. List at least two statements or behaviors by the groups in each of the video. For example, a behavior could be having a type of flag or tattoos that show fascist thinking.
2. What conditions that led to fascism and/or neo-fascism did you find in the three videos? Only describe neo-fascism for that video, look at fascism for the other two.
3. Why did people find fascism attractive? Why do they still find it attractive or are drawn to it?
4. What are the dangers, if any, for the country with fascist or neo-fascist groups? Do they have any good things they do also?
5. Do you believe there are fascist groups in your country? Tell me the country and then explain why you do or do not believe there are such groups. If you use a source to check this out, please provide a URL for the source.
VIDEOS ABOUT FASCISM:
Innovation and Competitive Advantage: Changing Environments, business and finance assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Competitive advantage according to Hisrich and Kearney (2014) requires organizations to engage in six processes to maintain innovation. Organizations like Google™, Amazon, Apple®, Android, Facebook®, Siri®, Virgin Group®, Microsoft®, and eBay® have done this successfully.
Select an organization other than those listed above (Google™, Amazon, Apple®, Android, Facebook®, Siri®, Virgin Group®, Microsoft®, and eBay®) to explore competitive advantage and the six processes to maintain innovation discussed in Hisrich and Kearney (2014).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze how the selected organization is meeting the concepts of Competitive Advantages as outlined in Hisrich and Kearney (2014), on page 69. Be sure to include information about the following:
- The organizational leadership philosophy on innovation.
- Activities the organization is actively engaged in to sustain competitive advantage within its industry.
- R&D initiatives the organization is involved in for long-term competitive advantage.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Psychology: Follow the Leader, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Follow the Leader
To prepare for this discussion, please read Milestones in the Psychological Analysis of Social Influence (Links to an external site.) (Crano, 2000) and watch
Prudential: Everybody’s Doing It (Links to an external site.)(2013). Finally, review Instructor Guidance and Announcements. In this discussion, you will consider social influences on your own behavior. Be sure to use your own academic voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations (Links to an external site.) appropriately throughout your post.
- Consider your own social behavior and the various normative and informational social influences you encounter in everyday life. Then, complete the following activities.
- Appraise your behavior. For 24 hours, keep a log of every behavior in which you engage that is due to conformity or obedience.
- Select one of the following:
- Choose one mundane behavior from your log that is based on a social norm. Violate this norm. Be sure you are not breaking any rules or laws or putting yourself at risk in any way. Here is a link to a number of examples, but feel free to come up with your own (or google search for additional ideas): http://www.radford.edu/~jaspelme/social/examples_o… (Links to an external site.)
- Spend 24 hours living “A Day of Nonconformity”, living each minute as uninfluenced as possible (without infringing on the rights of others). Strive to be your true, unfettered self.
- Examine your social influence log and your experience living a day of nonconformity/violating a social norm. Include the following in your summary:
- To what extent is your everyday behavior shaped by social influence?
- How do people react when you do not conform/obey? What factors influence people to follow?
Post your initial response of 250 words or more
business law Business Finance Assignment Help
Brief Clark’s Sale and Service, Inc. v. Smith
Your brief should be 2 pages in Times New Roman font, 12 point. In your brief, you should include the following information:
Identify the parties.
Possible questions to answer would be: Who is the plaintiff? The defendant? The appellant? The appellee?
What is the history of the case?
Possible questions to answer would be: Who won at trial court? Who won at the lower appellate level? Who won in this decision? Please note that this is the history of the case in court—not the facts of the case.
What are the facts?
Possible questions to answer would be: What happened that caused the plaintiff to sue? What facts did the Court find relevant in its decision?
What is the plaintiff’s theory?
Possible questions to answer would be: Why he thinks he should win? What facts does the plaintiff think are important?
What is the defendant’s theory?
Possible questions to answer would be: Why she thinks she should win? What facts does the defendant think are important?
What is the legal issue?
Tip: this will be a question that can be answered with yes or no and should end with a question mark.
What is the holding of the Court?
Tip: this will be either yes or no and will answer the legal issue.
What is the reasoning of the Court?
Possible questions to answer would be: what facts and laws did the Court rely on to decide the case?; why was the case decided in the winner’s favor?; why did the other side lose?
Evaluative Question for Reflection: What do you think about this case? Was this case decided correctly? Why or why not?
business law Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
30 bucks, 500 to 1000 words, plz read instruction Mathematics Assignment Help
Write a paper on this article. Summarize the article (focusing on the major points) with a conclusion. What are the lessons you have learned from it and how they are relevant to your own life. Try to think statistically. Explain how statistics is used in the study. Feel free to do research of your own on the subject. Length of your paper shall be at least 500 words but not more than 1,000 words. References and citations are not necessary, and you need not follow any particular style (such as APA). But do not “copy and paste”. Must check spelling and grammar. No fancy cover page is required.
Value Proposition in Patient Care Health Medical Assignment Help
Please look at rubic in attachment
Due April 24, 2017, worth 200 points
Paradise Hospital, Inc. is a for-profit hospital. As the facility’s new hospital administrator, you have been tasked with improving the service value of the hospital. The administration has not done this process since the hospital began operating in the year 1995. The investors are not familiar with the value proposition strategies of hospitals in the current day America.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Articulate the meaning of value-added service as it pertains to patient care services, and argue the major reasons why it matters to add value to patient services. Justify your response.
- Outline a system for identifying the functional areas in which changes might be necessary in order to improve the hospital’s service value. Recommend the key methods that you would use to acquire the information necessary to identify the specified functional areas.
- Specify four (4) specific areas where you believe the administration can add value in Paradise Hospital, and argue the most significant reasons why such value proposition would improve the value of services to the patients.
- Use four (4) recent (within the last five  years) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Propose methodologies that have been proven to increase value in health care delivery systems.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care management using proper writing mechanics.
Critical Thinking: Facility Network Security: Assessment and Recommendations Computer Science Assignment Help
Critical Thinking: Facility Network Security: Assessment and Recommendations (130 points)
You are the chief information technology officer at a small outpatient health care facility in Riyadh. The medical facility employs five specialist physicians, ten certified nurses, five administrative assistants, and two technicians. There are 25 clinical rooms. Each room is equipped with a computer. In addition, five computers are used by the administrative assistants for patients’ appointments and records. All of these computers are connected using a local area network. Physicians are supplied with portable devices that they can use to write e-prescriptions. These devices are connected wirelessly to the rest of the network.
As the chief information technology officer, you are charged with the task of evaluating the security status of the facility network and developing a report to recommend the directions that should be followed in the near future.
Your report should include the following materials:
- Existing and potential vulnerabilities and threats
- Suggestions and discussions of methods or tools that can be used to overcome the existing and potential security threats
- Discussion of encryption techniques that can be used for the wireless network and the selection and justification of a proper technique for this facility
- Discussion of the prevention of cyber-attacks and the proper maintenance needed to achieve this goal.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be six to eight pages in length
- Contain illustrative diagrams for the considered systems
- Include at least five credible external references in addition to the textbook.
- Include a proper intriduction and conclusion.
- Formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
Answer each question, using complete sentences. Science Assignment Help
Q1. Three hypotheses—ecocide, rat outbreak, and climate change—are candidates as explanations of why the society of Easter Island collapsed. Explain each hypothesis, present at least one piece of evidence for each one, and state a lesson that each hypothesis contains for the world today. For each hypothesis, write one paragraph of at least four lines
In a paragraph, describe the seven steps of the scientific method.
Error in data analysis often occurs because the researcher has chosen an inappropriate sample for study—a sample that does not correctly reflect the characteristics of the population or phenomenon as a whole. Name at least three different causes of sampling error and state why each of them can produce invalid data.