Forecasting Techniques Business Finance Assignment Help. Forecasting Techniques Business Finance Assignment Help.
The purpose of this assignment is to use predictive analytics
techniques and the graphs and charts associated with these techniques to
forecast outcomes and make business decisions.
Complete Chapter 11 Problems 3, 4, 5, 7, 30, 31, 33, and 34 from the
textbook, using the student data files provided in the Course Materials,
Submit the Excel outputs required for each problem. Note that Excel
files are to include all functions and formulas used to generate the
Submit the narrative answers to problem questions as a Word document.
In addition, write a 250-word summary of Problems 30, 31, 33, and 34.
Discuss your findings by specifically describing the patterns seen in
the data over the past 22 weeks. Using what you have learned from the
associated line graphs and data analysis, describe what you would expect
the livestock auction results to be moving forward. Justify your
explanation based on the problem outcomes.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to
beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for
Forecasting Techniques Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assignment 2: Final Report Economics Assignment Help
Please look at the attachments below. The information for Assignment 2 is from Assignment 1.
Assignment 2: Final Report
Due Week 10, worth 200 points
This assignment is aligned to this course outcome:
• Apply macroeconomic concepts to current and personal economic events and decisions.
In addition to writing about macroeconomic concepts, it’s equally important to be able to convey your
understanding of these concepts by communicating them to others. In the workplace you might do this by
writing briefs (like you did for Assignment 1), creating presentations, or writing reports for your manager or
This Final Report assignment will be a Word document (approximately 3 pages) that builds off your
previous Economic Brief and selected industry.
For this assignment, you’ll examine at least one of the macroeconomic indicators or policies below within
the context of the industry you have previously selected.
• GDP growth
• Unemployment rates
• Inflation rates
• Interest rates
• International trade policy and issues related to trade balances, trade restrictions, etc.
• Government fiscal policy and issues related to taxation, government spending, and budget
• FED (central bank) monetary policy and issues related to the FED’s mission to stabilize the
Macroeconomic Resources for Industry and Economy
These resources are available to help you find the size and growth rate of your industry in the U.S.
economy and/or relative to GDP:
• Real GDP – Click on Section 1, then table 1.1.6 (click on MODIFY to change the year range and
frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• % change in Real GDP – Click on Section1, then table 1.1.1 (click on MODIFY to change the
year range and frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• GDP by Industry – 2008 to 2017 annual data (click on MODIFY to change the year range and
frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• % change in GDP by industry – 2008 to 2017 annual data (click on MODIFY to change the year
range and frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
These resources are available to help you measure and track macroeconomic indicators and outcomes
of macroeconomic policies:
• Unemployment rates – Data is from Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov).
• Inflation rates as measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Data is from Bureau of Labor
ECO100 – Principles of Economics
© 2018 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University confidential and proprietary information
and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of
Page 2 of 4
• % Change in Real Exports and Imports – Click on Section 4, then table 4.2.1 (click on MODIFY
to change the year range and frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• Government receipts, expenditures, and savings – Click on Section 3, then table 3.1 for total
government and table 3.2 for federal government. (Click on MODIFY to change the year range
and frequency.) Data is from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• FED Funds Interest Rates. Data is from Trading Economics (tradingeconomics.com).
1. To begin this assignment, recall the industry you selected in Assignment 1.
2. Use the industry GDP resources above to assess the size and growth rate of this industry.
3. Next, identify a newsworthy macroeconomic indicator or policy that may impact your selected
industry. Use the macroeconomic resources above to find patterns and trends.
4. It will also be important to review relevant chapters from The Little Book of Economics, the
OpenStax: Principles of Macroeconomics chapter readings, and your prior discussion board
questions and responses.
Prepare a Final Report that is approximately two to three (2-3) pages long in which you:
1. Assess your selected industry’s relative size and growth rate in the economy.
2. Identify at least one newsworthy macroeconomic indicator or policy that is important for the
industry to monitor, e.g., GDP, unemployment, inflation rates, interest rates, trade policy,
government taxation and spending decisions, and/or FED decisions.
3. Explain why this macroeconomic indicator or policy is important and how it may impact your
4. Describe a recent trend in the macroeconomic indicator or policy. Include a graph, chart, or table
that illustrates the observed trend.
5. Conclude with a forecast for the industry based on whether the trend identified in part 4 is
expected to continue. Provide support for your conclusion.
6. This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to
other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for
details. (Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these
o Your brief should include a cover page.
o Your brief should be two to three (2-3) pages in length (not including the cover page),
double-spaced, 12-point font.
o Your report should include a minimum of two (2) references/citations in the text.
Interpreting the Results of a Survey Mathematics Assignment Help
Assignment 4: Interpreting the Results of a Survey
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
Begin this project by reading the article titled “The Role of Nurses in the Sexual Counseling of Patients after Myocardial Infarction”, located at http://www.hsj.gr/medicine/the-role-of-nurses-in-the-sexual-counseling-of-patients-after-myocardial-infarction.pdf. The authors examined the role of nursing in sexual counseling of myocardial patients. They also examined professional nurses and collected data about their gender, age, education, unit of employment, and experience in cardiac clinics. They then compared the knowledge and comfort level that nurses had with regard to sexual counseling.
Address each of the following seven (7) items. Answer each item in one (1) or more complete sentences. Each item is worth twenty-five (20) points, except for Item 7 which is worth thirty (30) points:
- Identify the dependent variables from the study.
- If the knowledge is measured by the score in points that the nurse receives on a test, determine the type of variable (e.g., quantitative, qualitative, continuous, categorical, etc.) and the level of measurement. Explain your answer.
- If these researchers conducted surveys at a nursing conference, determine the type of sample and explain how this affects generalizability of the results.
- Express a null hypothesis and an alternative hypothesis for this study. Explain your rationale.
- Provide your conclusion from the following data. Explain your response.
The study has an alpha of 0.05 and a power of 80%. The researchers found a relationship between the unit that the nurses worked on and the knowledge scores with a p-value of 0.01.
- Provide your conclusion about the comfort level of nurses from different units if they found a
p-value of 0.17 when comparing nurses from different units. Explain your response. Estimate the range of the F-value if they found p > 0.17 when comparing nurses from different units and their comfort level. Explain your response.
- Do you believe that we can trust the results of this study? Is the evidence strong enough to change the practices within healthcare environments? Do you note any study design flaws? Do you think that the results of this study could result in a practice change? Why or why not?
5 page paper for BUS 499 Writing Assignment Help
one (1) public corporation in an industry with which you are familiar.
Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on the
Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml),
in the University’s online databases, and any other sources you can
find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help
address some of these questions.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Assess how globalization and technology changes have impacted the corporation you researched.
the industrial organization model and the resource-based model to
determine how your corporation could earn above-average returns.
- Assess how the vision statement and mission statement of the corporation influence its overall success.
- Evaluate how each category of stakeholder impacts the overall success of this corporation.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine ways in which the vision, mission, and stakeholders of a firm impact that firm’s overall success.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about business administration using proper writing mechanics.
help with question Business Finance Assignment Help
My class discussion question needs to be answer with at least 170 words with example. I would like for it to be in your own words. If not please cite in text with reference, No plagiarism please. Doesn’t need a title page.
Class, Other students have shared the example of Nestle’s philanthropic activities. Can you find any other examples of companies that consistently pursue philanthropy as part of their everyday business? One common example used in past classes is Toms Shoes, which has philanthropy as its business model – for every pair of shoes it sells, it donates a new pair of shoes to someone in a developing country.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Business Finance Assignment Help
Home Depot online ordering
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to receive Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training – Executing DMAIC (Define, Measure Analyze, Improve, Control) Six Sigma Quality Improvement (define and measure) projects.
Resources: Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Select a business where one of your team members works or one with which you are familiar to make sure you are able to gather data, and for which you can identify processes to improve.
Execute the define phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
- Identify customers and their priorities.
- Identify a project suitable for Six Sigma efforts based on:
- Business objectives.
- Customer needs and feedback. For example, if the team chooses a fast food chain, they could observe and record defects with preparation and delivery of the food, cleaning of the restaurant inside and out, including the rest rooms
- Productivity of the operation and quality of service measured by such metrics as: wait times per each customer from the time the order is made until the customer is handed their food, customers served per hour per total number of employees, number of errors made in products served vs ordered, friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness of the operation; including inside the restaurant, outside, in the rest rooms, tables, floors, waste baskets, etc.
- Identify and develop the problem statement.
- Identify CTQs (critical-to-quality characteristics) the customer considers to have the most impact on quality.
Execute the measure phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
- Determine the metrics to measure the process and how it is performing.
- Identify the key internal processes influencing CTQs and measure the defects currently generated relative to those processes.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, highlighting the summary in which you describe your work on the two phases of the Six Sigma process improvement project.
Format your assignment as if you would be giving a presentation to senior management.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Backup and Recovery Computer Science Assignment Help
manufacturing corporation uses tape as its primary backup storage media
throughout the organization. Full backups are performed every Sunday.
Incremental backups are performed Monday through Saturday. The
environment contains many backup servers backing up different groups of
servers. The e‑mail and database applications have to be shut down
during the backup process. Due to the decentralized backup environment,
recoverability is often compromised. There are too many tapes that need
to be mounted to perform a full recovery in case of a complete failure.
The time needed to recover is too lengthy.
The company would like to deploy an
easy-to-manage backup environment. They want to reduce the amount of
time the e‑mail and database applications are unavailable, and reduce
the number of tapes required to fully recover a server in case of a
Write a 700- to 1,050-word
paper that proposesa backup and recovery solution to address the
company’s needs. Justify how your solution ensures that their
requirements will be met.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
please read carefully and complete Writing Assignment Help
6 hours ago
Select a young adult book found on the YALSA website http://www.ala.org/yalsa/booklistsawards/booklists… or one referred to within our textbook for your Final Project. By the end of Topic 2, submit the title and author of the book you are choosing for approval for your final project, due in Topic 7. You are required to submit the book log for your approved title in Topic 5. Pace your reading accordingly. You are encouraged to submit a first and second choice books for your final project.
Be aware that because one of the goals of the final project is to expose the entire class to a wide variety of young adult titles and authors, there must be a variety of titles submitted. The instructor will review selections to ensure each student is working with unique titles, so please be prepared to choose a different selection if someone has submitted the same title prior. Books will be approved in the order in which they are submitted to the instructor.
Please submit a Word document with the following information for the title you chose:
1.The APA citation for the book
3.A brief, one or two sentence explanation of why you chose the title.
Write a essay about climate change Writing Assignment Help
1.- Climate change and cities: first assessment report of the Urban Climate Change Research Network, Cynthia Rosenzweig, NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies; William D. Solecki, Hunter College, City University of New York; Stephen A. Hammer, Columbia University, New York; Shagun Mehrotra, Columbia University, New York, Editors. Urban Climate Change Research Network. New York : Cambridge University Press ; 2011 New School Fogelman Library ; Main Collection ; HT241 .C595 2011 Pages: Executive Summary, pages includes xvi-xxiii; Available in Canvas course reserves.
2.- Disruption (film) Accessible online at – http://watchdisruption.com/ (链接到外部网站。)
In your own words and using appropriate citations please response to the Climate change and cities; executive summary, and the film Disruption. Write no more than 2 pages with your reflection of the reading and film. Answer these 3 prompts:
- Based on the reading, name the processes, trends or climate change projects which mitigate the impacts of, or adapt to climate change that would apply to your hometown city? Explain why with concrete reference to the text?
- What about climate change interests you the most and why? If it does not interest you, then explain your reasoning.
- Based on the film, how might your own voice be raised through your own creative discipline regarding climate change? Include a quote from the film which inspired you response.
When referencing the film cite the time-marker in your paper. We will build on your initial reflections and refine them during the semester in your creative works. When referencing the text, use appropriate in text citation in MLA or Chicago style.
Upload a Word document into Canvas that is double-spaced text in Times New Roman font size 12, with one-inch margins. Add your name, assignment number, Class/section, and date on the top-right corner (single spaced). Evaluation will be based on text within the prescribed page limit. Late homework: will deduct half-letter grade per day late.
PowerPoint Presentation Computer Science Assignment Help
Create a PowerPoint presentation for each point must be no more than five slides :
Equipping Employees with the Right Tools:
Create a core list of software applications for all computers that complement the need for efficiency and collaboration among workers. The software requirements should drive the specs for the next round of hardware requirements.
Imagine that you are the consultant recommending a plan, and include the specs for the next PC and laptop users will be upgrading to in the first life cycle.
Include state-of-the art mobile devices, such as tablets and other smart devices, for professional use only. Personal uses of organizational resources are prohibited.
Enterprise Network Infrastructures :
Develop a plan to upgrade the existing network to IPv6 and upgrade the existing server structure.
Outline the reasons for upgrading both the server and infrastructure, and include the potential risks for doing so.
Find a sustainable and collaborative solution to eliminate the dependency on the shared drive.
comprehensive security plan :
Develop a comprehensive security plan that includes physical, application, operational, and remote security elements.
Develop and/or adapt a computing use and acceptable internet use policy for the organization.
Develop a remote access policy and procedure that includes the considerations of the teleworker/telecommuter.
IT as a Service – Cloud Computing :
Look at cloud-based services for business continuity, disaster recovery, storage, applications, and any other cloud-based service that would prove cost effective without compromising operations.
Provide a detailed explanation for every element that is and is not maintained using the cloud, including the advantages and disadvantages.
For cloud-based services that will be used, include a detailed explanation on how the decision was made.