French Sentence Homework Foreign Languages Assignment Help. French Sentence Homework Foreign Languages Assignment Help.
Can someone help me please to correct my sentence. This is French Subject.
I really don’t know why my sentence is wrong.
French Sentence Homework Foreign Languages Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Computer Science Question Computer Science Assignment Help
This assignment contains two (2) Sections: Network Consultation Proposal and Network Consultation Presentation. You must submit both sections as separate files in order to complete this assignment.
The owners of DesignIT, who recently purchased 56’x36′ space for their expanding business, have asked you to place a bid on a consulting job. DesignIT is a graphic arts company that, up until now, had contracted work out to temporary design services. The new space will allow them to hire two (2) full time designers and a receptionist.
Description of space purchased:
- 4 Cubicles
- 1 Office
- 1 Server room
- 1 Reception desk
- 1 Conference room
Below is the design of the space purchased:
Click here if you are having trouble viewing the above image.
Using the building layout, your role is to provide DesignIT with a network design that interconnects the following considerations:
- DesignIT plans to relocate three (3) servers already configured as follows:
- 1 Web Server – Microsoft IIS Server
- 1 File Server – Microsoft Server 2008
- 1 Server – Server 2008 Small Business Server
- DesignIT has requested that the design include the following:
- High speed Internet access
- Antivirus / malware protection
- Six (6) computers
- Three (3) color laser printers
- Wireless access for portable devices
- DesignIT has requested the consideration of all interconnected devices and wiring, along with speeds, for best performance.
Section 1: Network Consultation Proposal
Create a cost analysis, and develop a proposal for the company.
- Write an five to seven (5-7) page proposal in which you:
- Recommend one (1) suitable network design.
- Suggest one (1) network architecture.
- Suggest LAN and Wireless LAN (WLAN) wiring considerations.
- Recommend hardware options and costs.
- Suggest security considerations for:
- Antivirus software
- Recommend software options and costs.
- Outline the labor costs, equipment costs, and service costs for your suggested design in table format.
- Identify the single point of failure, and recommend potential mitigation strategies.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Network Consultation Presentation
(Microsoft PowerPoint or equivalent)
Use Microsoft PowerPoint or an open source alternative to present your findings to the client.
- Create a five to ten (5-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Outline the recommendations from your written proposal in Section 1.
- Provide general speaking notes that you would use to highlight non-visual content.
Writing Question Writing Assignment Help
Portfolio Builder / Team Skills
Message Strategies: Proposals Either to create opportunities
in a slow job market or to avoid traditional employment
altogether, some college graduates create their own jobs
as independent freelancers or as entrepreneurs launching new
Your task: Assemble a team of classmates as your instructor directs,
then brainstorm all the services you could perform for local
businesses. Identify as many services as you can that are related to
you and your teammates’ colleges majors and career interests, but
also include anything you are willing to do to generate revenue.
Next, identify a specific company that might have some opportunities
for you. Outline and draft a short proposal that describes
what your team can do for this company, how the company would
benefit from your services, why you’re the right people for the job,
and how much you propose to charge for your services. Remember
that this is an unsolicited proposal, so be sure introduce your
I need a
A brief description of the services you have to offer
A local business you considered proposing to.
Detailed audience analysis of the group / business you are proposing to
A brief problem statement(what is the problem in the company and how you are going to solve that)
I need answer with a job role in IT department
Psychology Question Humanities Assignment Help
Current research indicates a strong relationship between drugs and crime. Although a correlation has been found between the two, the direction of causality has yet to be satisfactorily answered.
Of the three fundamental questions postulated by Levinthal about drugs and crime, which can be found to be the most compelling explanation for the correlation between the two. Explain your answer in full.
Levinthal’s 3 fundamental questions:
(1) Are there circumstances under which drug use leads to criminal behavior? Does drug use cause crime?
(2) Are there circumstances under which criminal behavior leads to drug use, instead of the other way around? Does crime cause drug use?
(3) Are there circumstances under which a third variable is involved?
English Question [Free] Humanities Assignment Help
Need help with my writing , punctuation, grammar and any would be added
2. Your educational goals.
3. Your greatest hope.
4. Your reason for taking the course (Please do not say it was required or it was one of my choices to
fulfill a requirement) Something interested you, what interested you
about the course?
5. What you hope to learn from this
My name is Ali
Mardi I am married with one child. I have completed my ESL Class at DMACC and I
am now taking the college credit classes in my second year of study. Prior, I
have undergone my foundational education at Hoover High School and Des Moines
Area Community college. My educational aspirations rest upon my dream of
completing my degree in AA which in combination with the background in Pharmacy
Technology should be able to equip me with the necessary skills and knowledge
needed to better serve the humanity as a Pharmacy Technologist.
There are many
reasons take history class, but for me I believe that learning history will help
me develop judgement in the worldly affairs and it will strengthen my thinking
I am expecting to
learn from this course how to organize and support the paper you are writing and
how analyze other sources and understand historical events and periods.
Management Question Business Finance Assignment Help
As a newly-hired manager at a company of The Walt Disney, your first task is to review the company’s past and current
financial performance and health
and make initial financial projections in
order to begin planning for the upcoming year. Your report will include several
financial tables, along with a
comprehensive narrative describing the
organization’s context, financial performance, and health. Note that, in
addition to the organization’s financial statements and website, other
authoritative news sources—such as annual reports and external sites like
Bloomberg.com—may offer insights that facilitate analysis or provide
information on the organization’s priorities, challenges, and geographic
Following the instructor..!!
Management Question Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
English Question Humanities Assignment Help
1. The final words of journal entry in “Recollection of a Private” are “on to Washington!” What do these words mean?
A. The recruits can go home. B. The recruits are assigned to General George Washington
C. The recruits are ready to join war. D. The recruits have been ordered to Washington for more training.
2. In “Recollection of a Private,” Goss says he stood before the recruiting office and reread the recruiting advertisement. He says, “I thought I might have made a mistake in considering war so serious after all.” What he means is that the advertisement made the war sound like:
A. a boring job. B. an unrewarding experience.
C. a deadly business D. a good opportunity.
3. What do you learn from Goss’s journal, “Recollection of a Private,” that you would not usually learn from a history book’s account of the Civil War?
A. how a soldier feels as events happen B. the time and date of events
C. the military strategy for each side in the conflict D. the names of important figures in the events
4. What is the result of the attack described in the entry “A Confederate Account of the Battle of Gettysburg”?
A. After a loss of many lives, the Confederate soldiers retreated. B. The Confederate soldiers surrendered.
C. After a loss of many lives, the Union soldiers retreated. D. The Union soldiers surrendered.
5. Based on the excerpt from “A Confederate Account of the Battle of Gettysburg,” McKim’s briage lost the skirmish because the:
A. soldiers were poorly equipt. B. soldiers lacked the courage to finish the charge.
C. opposing army was much larger. D. attack was poorly planned.
6. Which word best describes the picture of war painted by Randolph McKim in “A Confederate Account of the Battle of Gettysburg”?
A. honorable. B. exciting.
C. exciting. D. necessary.
Graphs Question Mathematics Assignment Help
1.The Bluegrass Distillery produces custom-blended whiskey. A particular blend consists of rye and bourbon whiskey. The company has received an order for a minimum of 400 gallons of the custom blend. The customer specified that the order must contain at least 40% rye and not more than 250 gallons of bourbon. The customer also specified that the blend should be mixed in the ratio of two parts rye to one part bourbon. The distillery can produce 500 gallons per week, regardless of the blend. The production manager wants to complete the order in 1 week. The blend is sold for $5 per gallon. The distillery company’s cost per gallon is $2 for rye and $1 for bourbon. The company wants to determine the blend mix that will meet customer requirements and maximize profits. Formulate a linear programming model and solve graphically using Excel and QM.
I have the set up in Excel for this problem, but am not sure where to plug in the correct numbers for the formulas to work. I am not sure what the constraints should be in regards to gallons and maximizing the profits. I have gotten similar problems like this one but they did not contain percents/gallons ratio.
Universal Claims Processors processes insurance claims for large national insurance companies.Most claim processing is done by a large pool of computer operators,some of whom are perma-nent and some of whom are temporary. A permanent operator can process 16 claims per day,whereas a temporary operator can process 12 per day,and on average the company processesatleast 450 claims each day. The company has 40 computer workstations. A permanent operatorgenerates about 0.5 claim with errors each day,whereas a temporary operator averages about1.4defective claims per day. The company wants to limit claims with errors to 25 per day. A per-manent operator is paid $64 per day,and a temporary operator is paid $42 per day. The companywants to determine the number of permanent and temporary operators to hire in order tominimize costs.
(a) Solve the linear programming model we developed as part of assignment 1 using graphical method.
Business & Finance Question Business Finance Assignment Help
* Need 150 word response to the following question:
Identify a growth industry, a mature industry, and a declining industry. For each industry, identify the following;
- the number and size distribution of companies;
- the nature of barriers to entry;
- the height of barriers to entry; and (d) the extent of product differentiation.
Once you have identified an example for each, then, answer the following questions:
- What do these factors tell you about the nature of competition in each industry?
- What are the implications for the company in terms of opportunities and threats?
* Please provide references if any are used.
Writing Question Writing Assignment Help
Canadian Constitution Assignment
The Occupy movement, which started in New York as Occupy Wall Street and quickly spread all over the world, has resulted in clashes between protesters and police. In Canada, many major cities had their own Occupy protests, including Occupy Vancouver and Occupy Toronto. The protesters argued that, because of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, they had the right to assemble and even camp on city property. The municipal governments argued that they are trespassing. Your task is to determine which side of the argument you support.
Read these letters:
The Canadian Civil Liberties Association took up the fight to stay in the park on behalf of the Occupy movement. Here is what they say about why: CCLA Intervenes in Occupy Protest Hearing
What municipal government says: Letter from the City of Toronto to Occupy Toronto
Your job is to answer the following question in 2-3 well written paragraphs. Your command term is “evaluate” (Evaluate means to “use criteria or standards to make judgments about the strengths and weaknesses of a position on a particular issue”. In this case, you are evaluating whether the City or the Occupy movement are right)
Based on the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, do the Occupy movements have the right to occupy city property for the purpose of protesting?