From below link and paragraph, please explain how DHS should handle the situation described in the preceding paragraph. Writing Assignment Help. From below link and paragraph, please explain how DHS should handle the situation described in the preceding paragraph. Writing Assignment Help.
After reading chapter 1 and looking at the link above, you’re ready to participate in the first discussion.
Let’s look at a real-world scenario and how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) plays into it. In the scenario, the United States will be hit by a large-scale, coordinated cyber attack organized by China. These attacks debilitate the functioning of government agencies, parts of the critical infrastructure, and commercial ventures. The IT infrastructure of several agencies are paralyzed, the electric grid in most of the country is shut down, telephone traffic is seriously limited and satellite communications are down (limiting the Department of Defense’s [DOD’s] ability to communicate with commands overseas). International commerce and financial institutions are also severely hit. Please explain how DHS should handle this situation.
From below link and paragraph, please explain how DHS should handle the situation described in the preceding paragraph. Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Primary Bibliography Card and Primary Note Card Writing Assignment Help
Primary Bibliography Card and Primary Note Card
Assignment for the Research Paper
- To support the A’s and B’s noun/gerund phrases within step# 4 from your Planning Page,
- From the “Ulysses” poem, you must find and copy two or more lines to create eachof your twelve primary note cards to support each of your A’s and B’s from yourPlanning Page. (Copy the lines back-to-back; do not split/divide the lines).
- Next, log onto Blackboard to download the Blank Cards Template from Blackboardto your laptop.
- Then, using this Blank Cards Template, type the primary bibliography card in thebox on the first page of this Template.Therefore, copy the exact primarybibliography card that is found at the bottom of page two of the “Ulysses” poem.
- Next, beginning on the second page of the Blank Cards Template, start typing yourtwelve supporting examples from the “Ulysses” poem onto the Blank Cards for each of your A’s and B’s from your Planning Page in order to create your twelveprimary note cards.
- To format each primary note card, read and follow the Sample Primary Note Cards onpage #6 in the Research Paper Directions Handout.
you must find two examples from the “Ulysses” poem to support each of yourA’s and B’s from your planning page.You will have 12-total examples.
The “Heading” that you see in the sample note cards refers to each of the A’s and B’snoun/gerund phrases in step #4 in your Planning Page.
Start with the patient and identify the clinical problems or issues that arise from clinical care. Writing Assignment Help
Use the practice problem and a qualitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment.
In a 1000-1,250 word essay, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource “Research Critique Guidelines” for suggested headings and content for your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Essay on choosing the best one from a given Cloud-Based Organizations (APA format) Computer Science Assignment Help
Please write an essay based on the requirements below. Also please follow the guidelines written in the attached document.
Topic: Cloud-Based Organizations
Overview: Your company is interested in learning more about cloud computing and the varying services offered. Your organization wants to
start small by transitioning from Exchange to a cloud-based corporate email and calendar application with a service provider that can
eventually support all other internal productivity programs. The head of the IT department has handed you a list of cloud-based organizations
because he doesn’t have time to put together a report for the CEO that explains what cloud computing does and how it might benefit the
organization. That, of course, is why YOU got the list.
Select three providers from the list, and report back on the following:
1. Briefly explain the provider’s primary cloud function—what advantages might the organization have over another organization that
provides the same product or service?
2. Briefly explain the type of cloud computing service model is the organization uses.
3. Briefly explain the cloud deployment model(s) that the provider supports.
4. What features do the providers you have selected offer regarding security and privacy best practices? Are those considerations important to your company? Explain why a secure environment for email and office productivity programs is important.
5. In your conclusion, please explain which company you recommend that your company choose and explain the reasons why from your evaluation.
The list of organizations you were given to evaluate contains the following:
1. IBM SmartCloud
3. Zoho One
4. Apple iCloud
5. Amazon WorkMail
6. Google G Suite
7. Microsoft Office 365
Gasb statement 34 and reporting of expenditures and general capital assets Business Finance Assignment Help
Option #1: GASB Statement 34 and Reporting of Expenditures and General Capital Assets
Provide complete answers to the following:
- What conditions must be satisfied in order to use the modified approach for recording infrastructure?
- With regard to the government-wide statements, indicate the three categories of Net Position that should be reported, and describe what would be put into each category.
- With regard to the government-wide statements, distinguish between program revenues and general revenues. List three examples of each. What is the difference in reporting between program revenues and general revenues?
- Submit your responses to the questions in a one- to two-page document in MSWord. Label each question clearly. For computations, please include them in a table.
- For written answers, please make sure your responses are well written.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- The required number of pages for the assignment does not include the title page and references page.
Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed in the Module 4 folder. Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.
Option #2: GASB Statement 34 Reporting
Provide complete answers to the following two problems:
Unelected Officials Business Finance Assignment Help
One branch of the American government, Congress, is made up of individuals elected by the people. Another branch of our government, the Presidency, is held by an elected official, but the majority of the members of the Presidential Cabinet are appointed to their positions (with the approval of Congress). The third branch of the government, the Judiciary, is made up of individuals who were all chosen by a President (though approved by Congress). Is it or is it not in the best interest of the people to have unelected officials in these positions of power?
- Write a 500-750 word, APA style paper, exploring the distribution of power in the American federal government, and whether or not you believe it can effectively represent the will and the interests of the people it is meant to serve.
- In your paper, explain your position and include the opposing position along with your rebuttal (of that opposing position).
- Note: A rebuttal is a form of evidence that is presented to contradict other evidence that has been presented by an adverse party.
- Include a title page and 3-5 references. Only one of your references may be found online (not Wikipedia). The other references must be found in the Grantham University online library.
Unelected Officials Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Advocate a Corporate Responsibility Position Writing Assignment Help
You are responsible for writing and submitting a paper that advocates either the shareholder-value perspective or stakeholder-theory perspective on corporate responsibility, as discussed in the video, book, and classroom discussions. Only those sources may be used in fulfillment of the assignment—the use of any outside sources without citation (which will not be accepted) constitutes plagiarism.
Begin by clearly stating that one position is morally superior to the other, then develop a carefully structured argument to support your position. You should NOT use your very limited word count to explain the perspective to the instructor. Take for granted that your reader is an expert in your source material, and add value by convincing the reader that the perspective you have chosen is more moral than the alternative.
If you have kept up with the corporate responsibility course content, absorbing the readings, videos, and class discussions, you will be able to write the paper effectively and efficiently.
The paper must be between 275 and 300 words (absolutely no more); place your name and word count in the upper right-hand corner of your paper. As you did with your Business Ethics News Item paper, you should think in terms of writing a 350-400 word paper, and then paring it down and crafting it into a very tight, brief paper that fits into the required word range. Do not write a “short” paper and then engage in puffery. The paper must be double spaced in Times New Roman 12-point font.
English composition 101 Humanities Assignment Help
I have an assignment as shown below i need to complete it and do it in good way. The instructor may give me feedback to correct the mistakes. I would like to know how to deal to return back and correct mistakes.
Here is the assignment:
Write a brief response (350-500 words) that answers one, a few, or all of the following questions: What are your expectations for this course? How do you think you can relate what we will learn in English 101 to your own aspirations? What has been your previous relationship to writing? What is your writing process? How does Lamott’s essay make you feel better (or worse) about writing for this course? End your journal with a question you have for me. (I will not accept “I don’t have a question” as a response.)
Provide a concrete example for each of the following: age-related changes, midlife transition,ageism, and life review. Humanities Assignment Help
Answer needs to be 1-2 pages 350 – 500 words. Works cited section for references need.
Introduce the topic to the reader in 3-5 sentences. Leave the body for the facts. Focus on a strong thesis statement leading into the body of paper. Let the last sentence in the introduction be the thesis statement.
Question from GED 215 Psychology of Adjustment Text: Psychology for Living: Adjustment, Growth, and Behavior Today. 11th Edition, 2014. ISBN-13: 978-0-205-90902-5. Author: Steven J. Kirsh, Karen Grover Duffy, Eastwood Atwater. Essay must contain material from textbook.
Additionally, please use APA citation style for your full citations. This requires a full URL link to the specific webpage you read to write your essay.
Media Influence on Terrorism Business Finance Assignment Help
Media Influence on Terrorism
Examine the extent to which media stereotypes have influenced the war
on terror. Do you think that the influence has been positive or
negative? Have the media played a role in the construction of terrorism?
In your paper, you must consider the following: (You are not limited to
these topics and may choose to address others.)
- Have the media played a role in demonizing specific ethnic/minority groups and in what ways has this happened?
- Do you see any similarities or differences in how the media portray the war on terror v. the war on crime?
- How do you think that the media have engaged in a rhetoric of terror?
- Your well-written paper should be 4-6 pages in length not including the required cover and references pages.
- Support your paper with at least 4-6 scholarly references (of which
the textbook may be one).
- Format your paper according to APA