gen499 week 5 assignment Writing Assignment Help. gen499 week 5 assignment Writing Assignment Help.
Global Societal Problem, Argument and Solution
Prepare: The topic of your essay needs to be a global societal problem from the following list: adult illiteracy, funding for General Education vs STEM in primary and secondary schools, minimum wage, oceans desertification, overcoming the digital divide, refugee (escaping persecution, war, or death) crises, species extinctions (modern), tax havens, Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), universal statement of human rights (pick one), airport security, or wealth disparity. Review thisGuide for additional guidance on the expectations of this assignment.
Reflect: Based on the topic that you have chosen, you will need to use critical thinking skills to thoroughly understand how this topic can be a global societal problem and determine some logical solution(s) to the problem.
Write: This Final Argumentative Essay will present research relating the critical thinker to the modern, globalized world. In this assignment, you need to address the following items in separate sections with new headings for each:
- Identify the global societal problem within the introductory paragraph and conclude with a thesis statement that states your proposed solution(s) to the problem. For guidance on how to construct a good introduction paragraph, please review the Introduction Paragraph Guideline (Links to an external site.)from the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Describe background information on how that problem developed or came into existence. Show why this is a societal problem, and provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.
- Construct an argument supporting your proposed solution(s). Be sure to consider multiple disciplines or populations so that your solution shows that multiple parts of society will benefit from this solution. Provide evidence from multiple scholarly sources as evidence that your proposed solution is viable.
- Interpret statistical data from at least three, peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Do this by discussing the validity, reliability, and any biases; identifying the strengths and weaknesses of these sources; and pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research. You may even use visual representations such as graphs or charts to explain statistics from sources. Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution. Be sure to provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution, and explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. It’s important to consider all of society.
- Develop a conclusion as the last paragraph(s) of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument. For guidance on how to write a good conclusion paragraph, please review the Conclusion Paragraph Guideline (Links to an external site.) from the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
The Final Argumentative Essay
- Must be 3,300 – 3,900 words in length (approximately between 10 – 12 pages; excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page (Links to an external site.)with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Running header with page numbers
- Must include in-text citations (Links to an external site.) from at least 10 scholarly sources. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.) rather than simply inserting it.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here (Links to an external site.) and here (Links to an external site.).
- Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report. Reference list will be excluded from the Turnitin originality score.
- Must include a separate reference page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(Links to an external site.).
- Source Document Requirements:
- Multimedia sources (such as videos) may be used, but no more than two such sources may be used. If multimedia sources are used, they must be authored and distributed by credible sources, such as universities, law schools, medical schools, or professors, or found in the Ashford University Library.
- Government sources may be used, but no more than two such sources may be used. Examples include whitehouse.gov, state.gov, usa.gov, cdc.gov, etc. These websites can be used to make a stronger point about your proposed soluation within the argument.
- Where print documents are used for source materials, those must be peer-reviewed, scholarly journal articles, and academically published books. Popular media sources (e.g., newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows, etc.) must not be used. Materials from advocacy groups (e.g., Greenpeace, Human Rights Campaign, National Organization for Women, etc.) must not be used.
- Sites such as ProCon.org and Wikipedia must not be used.
- Religious texts must not be used.
Good Critical Thinking Tips:
- Your paper should include academic sources that explain multiple sides of the issue.
- Your interpretations of the evidence should be objective and state the conclusions and theses presented in the evidence clearly and fairly.
- Your paper should place the various forms of evidence in relation to one another and demonstrate why one form or perspective is stronger than the other positions that one could take on the issue.
- Your paper should point out the limitations of current evidence and attempt to indicate areas for future research.
- Writing Tools:
- Before you submit your written assignment, you are encouraged to review the The Grammarly Guide: How to Set Up & Use Grammarly tutorial (Links to an external site.), set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so), and use Grammarly to review a rough draft of your assignment. Then carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and revise your work as needed.
gen499 week 5 assignment Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Craft a n “observation recording instrument” for SARS Writing Assignment Help
Craft a n “observation recording instrument”. A pair of examples may help you get the idea, before you begin.
Many are allied healthcare providers. EMT’s and Paramedics, as an example. You typically had to go through demonstration of competency laboratories. The examiner has a ‘skill sheet’ with critical behaviors listed, and often a step by step guide to the specific procedure. Miss a critical step and you would be referred to remediation; miss a minor technique point, and the examiner could record that or give ‘critique’ when you finished.
In hospital settings and EMS, a similar experience in ‘disaster’ was the donning and doffing procedure for Ebola (or other Viral Hemmorhagic Fever) Personal Protective Equipment, and the “Designated Observer” who would read out the steps, and record the successful completion. The ‘record sheet’ listed the critical observations necessary to complete the task.
Using these models, a check sheet of desired behaviors can be crafter. Perhaps a short observation is used to determine the ‘meaningful’ behaviors of the population that interest the Principal Investigator relating to their hypothesis, or to describe the population (grounded research).
After you craft your ‘instrument’ (check sheet, for example), how would you TRAIN your observers to use your instrument? Do you also want them to list interesting, recurring behaviors you have not yet focused on?
Finally, when the instruments are returned, how to you ‘code’ the ‘qualitative data’?
Reading Report Writing Assignment Help
For your second Individual Reading Report of the semester, you must read a work of non-fiction that is at least 150 pages long. You may select any book you wish, but your 1-2 page reading report must cover the following:
- The type of book this is (Biography, History, Science, etc)
- You must introduce an overview of the information presented in this book
- You must identify at least one element in the book that surprised you
- You must identify at least one element in the book that you truly enjoyed reading
- You must identify your favorite aspect of this book
- You must identify at least one thing that you wish the author would have done differently
- You must tell us how you enjoyed the book–would you recommend it to others? Why or why not?
write technical report , two tasks. Engineering Assignment Help
first task; you should write technical report. you can find all the needs details in the attachment.
second task: illustrate the IMPORTANCE OF RAIL TRANSPOT in our national life, discuss the issue
involved and explain the significance of the transport sector in the overall Oman economy? (Note that we are talking about my country which is oman, we don’t have any railways in our country. ( you can find all the details in the same attachment as well.
the report should be not less then 10 pages, and maximum 20 pages. you should add some tables, pictures and charts in both task. reference is needed as well.
Assignment answer the questions in Your own opinion, Computer Science Assignment Help
I want someone to help me in this Assignment answer the question in Your own opinion,
- Discuss what options for extended warranties on notebooks typically exist, and give information on how to determine if the equipment is currently under warranty. (Your own opinion, no right or wrong answer). Service Manuals and other Sources of Information
2. Elaborate on how to use service manuals to aid in disassembly and repair of a notebook? (Elaborate in your own words).
3. Explain why some laptops may have additional information in the form of videos or user manuals that may aid in disassembly. (In your own words).
Diagnostic Tools Provided by Manufacturers
4. Provide information on what tools might be provided by the manufacturer for troubleshooting an issue or replaced a part? (Your own opinion).
Music Writing Writing Assignment Help
1) Complete the Study Guide in the attachments.
2) Sub-Saharan Africa Discussion Board
Most traditional musical traditions in Sub-Saharan Africa reflect the social structure of the people who create it. Societal structure can vary greatly between different ethnic groups. Compare and contrast the social systems of the hierarchical Mande of West Africa and the egalitarian BaMbuti pygmies of the Congo region. How are these different social systems reflected in the musical traditions of the Mande and BaMbuti?
Your discussion post should be around 150 words
3) Write helpful response. Give constructive feedback and/or pose questions that are relevant to the discussion topics. How you agree with them and give your opinion too.
Student Response: Hierarchical caste systems’ tied to select professions are integral to many West African societies. Mande society can be broken down into four major groupings: the nobility, artisan groups, peasantry, and slaves. The nyamakalaw is traditional groups defined by their occupation; “Mande speakers refer to Smith, leatherworker, and bard groups as nyamakalaw (the plural of nyamakala).” (Gijanto, 2016). In addition, specialists such as smiths, potters, bards, and leatherworkers are thought to have occult powers.
Mande of West Africa is a society that uses an oral system of passing down traditions and communication. They also have a hierarchical societal structure with a caste system. The Mande also own land and compete for territory and have also owned slaves. Although they are limited to an education based on oral transmission, they have music and arts within their society.
The BaMbuti pygmies of the Congo region have an egalitarian society: everyone participates in the hunt (men); share food; make huts (women). Their education has based the needs for living in a forest—how to hunt; make tools. Their only instrument is that of a metal or wooden trumpet used to “wake the forest” in a time of death.
4) Listen to this Audio Music that I chose ( West Africa: Mande Jali with Kora)
write a 150 word journal about it. Please utilize the listening guides in your textbook for this assignment. Include information about the audio example including the genre or style, instruments and form. What culture creates this music? What behaviors or activities are associated with this music? Also include your personal thoughts or feelings about your chosen audio example. Do you like it/dislike it? Why did you choose this particular example?
Music Writing Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
need help writing a 20 page paper on how the second wave of feminism affected black women Writing Assignment Help
the main question this paper is about is how Black women responded to being marginalized by these two different social movements (civil rights and the women’s movement)
i am comparing two specific Black feminist groups that emerged as a result of the experiences of being marginalized in both the Black liberation and women’s movements. has to have primary sources like their original writings, texts, artwork, manifestos, poetry, etc. etc. i want to look at how Black women responded to this marginalization. i used the national black feminist organization and the combahee river collective. the paper also needs to describe a policy black women went through like reproduction rights or welfare.
primary sources are very important
The paper should be a minimum of 20 pages, double-
spaced, using 10- or 12-point font and margins no larger than one inch. The paper should
utilize parenthetical citation and have a complete bibliography. This means that everything cited
in the paper must be in the bibliography, and all items listed in the bibliography must be cited in
the paper. The page length does not include the bibliography.
attached is a power point presentation
Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm implementation of program Programming Assignment Help
Every requirement of this question is explained in the attachment below. Also attached are the additional classes that you can use for the completion of the assignment.
Please…. If you receive the same question from other users before me please ignore me or if you receive any question after you are accepted by me please do not respond to them because they might be of the same class as i am in and we all will be in trouble if you provide the same code.
Also i would like you to add comments for every line in the program for my understanding.
Write an essay about evaluating an argument in an article Humanities Assignment Help
Write an essay about the article “The Risks and Rewards Of Online Learning” by Chris Bustamante, if you cant find the article online please let me know I will provide you with it.
Things to Consider When Making Your Evaluation:
1. Who is the “author?” What is his/her background, education, and expertise?
2. What is the author’s thesis/claim? Is it explicit or implicit?
3. To whom was this essay written—its target audience? its ideal audience?
4. Does the author try to establish common ground with his/her audience?
5. What is the author’s tone? Does it change without the article? If so, be able to explain the
changes in tone.
6. What writing strategies were used? Does the essay make use of emotional, ethical, logical
appeals, and/or counter arguments and refutation? Which of these strategies was
emphasized? Why you think this emphasis was chosen?
7. Does the author make a convincing case? Why or why not?
8. How is the article framed?
9. Can you locate and identify any logical fallacies by name or particular weaknesses?
10. Why do you think these fallacies were used?
11. Additionally, notice the authors use of:
a) The Passive Voice:
When you don’t want to take responsibility for a crime, you can say “Crimes were committed” instead of “I committed a crime” thus suggesting that
you had nothing to do with what actually happened. A war was started, book-keeping errors were made, a test was failed, bribes were taken—these passive constructions minimize the role of any one person.
“A word or phrase used in place of a term that might be considered too direct, harsh, unpleasant or offensive” (Encarta World English Dictionary). Often we use euphemisms to be polite when describing bodily functions, sex or other activities that may make us uncomfortable— “Ladies’ Room,” “passing on” instead of “dying,” “attacked” instead of “raped” and so on. However, sometimes euphemisms are used to obfuscate and confuse, to hide what is really going on.
Remember, you are trying to evaluate someone else’s work, so you will be looking for strengths and weaknesses.
* You should not focus on whether you agree with the author’s position. You must focus instead on how skillfully the author makes his/her argument. This essay cannot simply be a cataloguing, list of good and bad points. The trick in writing this paper will be to have a strong focus, which will guide you as you write. You should do as much preparation as you can: reading and evaluating the argument, prewriting and preparing a rough draft.
Organization of the Essay:
Attention grabber: Draw me into the topic of the essay you are critiquing. Make me care.
Introduction of the essay you are critiquing: give the title and state the author’s name.
Your thesis statement: Identify whether you believe the essay you are critiquing is
effective or ineffective (or both) and offer some main reasons why you believe this.
Plan of Development: Briefly introduce the topics that you will cover in this paper (tone,
evidence, etc.) and your view of them. This should be provide a clear map of your essay.
Body of the Essay
The thesis of the argument/essay you are evaluating. State whether it is implicit or
Prove that the thesis you have asserted is really the thesis of the essay.
Body of the Essay
Who is the intended audience? Give proof from the text. There should direct quotes in
Who is the ideal audience?
What does the writer hope the audience will do?
Body of the Essay
What common values/concerns does the author include would be shared with the ideal
audience (common ground)? Make sure you provide proof from the essay.
Body of the Essay
Identify and trace the author’s tone about the events and people in the essay. Show the
shifting of tone by identifying each. Provide examples to demonstrate what you mean.
What effect do these shifts have on the reader?
Body of the Essay
Discuss the author’s use of pathos, emotional appeals and ethos, appeals to authority
(credibility). Be sure to comment on his/her word choices.
Does the writer use euphemisms? If so, explain their use. What is their intended affect on
the essay’s readers?
Discuss the type of logical support the author uses (experts, statistics, studies, etc.).
Evaluate the writer’s logic. Do you notice any logical fallacies in the writer’s arguments?
Restate the author’s purpose: thesis and what he or she hopes the audience will do after
completing the article.
Restate (reword) your thesis: summarize your evaluation of the essay.
Works Cited Page
1500 words/ 6 pages of text (excluding cover and reference sheet)
Edited and Proofread (without mistakes/grammar or sentence errors)
Written in third person point of view
Direct quotes with citations used in all body paragraphs
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL THE REQUIRMENTS PROVIDED ABOVE, THIS IS MY FINAL PROJECT, MAKE SURE YOU ARE EVALUATING THE ARGUMENT PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLE EVEYRTHING IS MENTIONED ABOVE.
IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH A ROUGH DRAFT TODAY JUST TO PRESENT IT, I WILL EXTEND THE FINAL PAPER TO 4 MORE DAYS.
WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD TIP AND REVIEW.
Short research paragraph answer (300 words) Assignment Help
-Area of management: Human resource
-Company that we are following: Nike
-Critical business issue statement: The critical business issue facing Nike is the recent explosive growth in their competition, specifically Under Armour and Adidas. Nike has always been one of the most technologically innovative companies in the world but lately they have been under pressure by other leading sports brands.
—Question: Discuss why you choose to analyze Human Resource as your area of management(why not teamwork, communication, diversity etc). Your Human Resource area must have a linkage back to the critical business issue statement and demonstrate a benefit to the company you are following (Nike).
Minimum of 300 words. No plagiarism.
https://anyessayhelp.com/, set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so), and use Grammarly to review a rough draft of your assignment. Then carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and revise your work as needed.