Gender identity crime of art-03 Writing Assignment Help. Gender identity crime of art-03 Writing Assignment Help.
The midterm project is a paper of three or more full pages, word count at least 1000. which thoughtfully and critically analyzes the context and content of an outside text in relation to a critical aspect, controversy, or “crime” of art which we have discussed in class.
- Papers less than three full pages will be marked as incomplete.
- The PowerPoint for the Midterm Project in the Course Documents module has a list of themes of topics which we have explored in class.
An outside text can be a literary, visual, or audio text. It can be a novel, book of poems, comic book, art book, film, television show, artistic performance or a sculpture, painting, or other fine art. The text could also be a song, music video, or music album. This list is not exhaustive. An outside text is not a text which we have previously discussed in class.
Midterm Project Specifications:
- Your project will be three or more full pages, formatted in Times New Roman (or another variable-width serif font), double-spaced, and have 1 inch margins.
- Your project will use MLA citations and cite any outside texts in a Works Cited page at the end of the paper.
- Your project will be submitted on Canvas as a Word or PDF document.
- Your midterm project is due by the beginning of class on Tuesday, February 11th Thursday, February 13th.
What a Satisfactory Project Will Do:
- Your project will successfully analyze a primary outside text in relation to one or more relevant ideas, themes, or topics from our class. This analysis will be supported by relevant textual details and a close reading of your primary outside text (reading of a poem, chapter, movie scene, excerpts from a song or music video, and so on) and by relevant contextual details (historical or social context, publication, performance, or release history, public reception, etc)
- You can bring in texts and materials which we have discussed in class which help you establish your topic and discuss your outside text , but you do not need to closely read them or analyze them. The focus of this paper should be on your primary outside text.
- You are welcome, but are not required, to bring in any secondary outside texts that help you discuss the reception of your text, contextualizes within larger social or cultural discourse, or otherwise establishes what you see as the text challenging something in our society or our aesthetic categories in a way which connects to the themes we’ve talked about in our class.
- All outside texts, both primary and secondary, must be cited at the end of the paper in a Works Cited page.
What an Above Satisfactory Paper Will Do:
In addition to all of the above, an above satisfactory paper will not only successfully analyze how the primary text relates to one or more ideas, themes, or topics from our class, but will also go beyond this to complicate, challenge, or reassess our understanding of that topic or theme.
Example: The Sphere, a bronze globe statue symbolizing world peace through world trade is one of only two art pieces that remained after the Twin Towers were destroyed on September 11, 2001. The German artist Fitz Koenig had originally meant for the statue to symbolize world peace and unity, but after that horrendous day it quickly became something so much more. It became the common symbol of hope, resolve, endurance, and beauty for the people of New York. My paper will evaluate the acceptance and idealization of The Sphere, a sculpture that questions concerning the roles of beauty and death in western art.
Gender identity crime of art-03 Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Question is under requirements Mathematics Assignment Help
my class is Quantitative Business Analysis
So I have total 6 problems , so if you think you aren’t good at math of business analysis Please dont take it. I will post one question to let you know how it is.
Problem 2. You need to buy some filing cabinets. You know that Cabinet X costs $10 per unit, requires six square feet of floor space, and holds eight cubic feet of files. Cabinet Y costs $20 per unit, requires eight square feet of floor space, and holds twelve cubic feet of files. You have been given $140 for this purchase, though you don’t have to spend that much. The office has room for no more than 72 square feet of cabinets.
a) Formulate a linear programming model that maximizes thestorage volume.
b) Graph the constraints and identify the feasible region for the LP developed in part a.
c) How many of which model should you buy?
cases study Business Finance Assignment Help
all this cases in this link https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/user/signin
1-Review Waste Management’s Consolidated Balance Sheet as of December 31, 1996. Identify accounts whose balances were likely based on significant management estimation techniques. Describe the reasons why estimates were required for each of the accounts identified.
2-The Waste Management fraud primarily centered on inappropriate estimates of salvage values and useful lives for property and equipment. Describe techniques Andersen auditors could have used to assess the reasonableness of those estimates used to create Waste Management’s financial statements.
3- Several of the Waste Management accounting personnel were formerly employed by the company’s auditor, Arthur Andersen.What are the risks associated with allowing former auditors to work for a client in key accounting positions? Research Section 206 of the Sarbanes−Oxley Act of 2002 and provide a brief summary of the restrictions related to the ability of a public company to hire accounting personnel who were formerly employed by the company’s audit firm
2-satyam computer services limited
1-Research PCAOB auditing standards (which can be found on the PCAOB’s website – www.pcaob.org) related to the use of confirmations and document the specific requirements related to maintaining control of the confirmation process.
[a] Based on what you learn, provide an assessment of deficiencies in the confirmation approach Satyam’s auditors took related to cash and accounts receivable.
[b] Do auditing standards require the use of confirmations in the audits of cash balances and accounts receivable balances?
2- Research the difference between American Depositary Shares and American Depositary Receipts. Then, visit the SEC’s website (www.sec.gov) to locate the final SEC rule Release No. 33-8879 issued on December 21, 2007 and research whether foreign issuers must file with the SEC financial statements in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
3-Research auditing standards and other guidance on effective internal control to answer the following questions: [c] What are IT general controls and what type(s) of IT general controls were compromised in the Satyam fraud?
[d] What is meant by the term management override and how was that revealed in the Satyam fraud?
1-Using the information provided, please develop a precise expectation (i.e., using the detailed or disaggregated data provided) for ticket revenues for the 2018 fiscal year.
2- (a) What are the advantages of using analytical procedures as substantive tests? (b) If the engagement team decides to use analytical procedures for the Bees’ audit, how will the audit plan differ from prior years? (c) Discuss whether you believe analytical procedures should be used as substantive tests for the Bees 2018 audit?
3-(a) How close does the Bees’ reported ticket revenue for 2018 have to be to your expectation for you to consider reported ticket revenue reasonable or fairly stated (i.e., provide a high level of assurance)? (b) If reported ticket revenues were outside your “reasonable range,” what could explain the difference? (c) Would you consider it acceptable for auditors to design substantive analytical procedures to obtain moderate or low assurance by accepting a difference between reported and expected revenue that is 2 or 3 times the size of audit materiality?
answer the questions by reading article attached Writing Assignment Help
Answer questions 1-10 (see below) about the paper you have just read. Please make sure to indicate which question you are answering by including the question numbers — from 1 to 10 — and ideally the questions themselves with your responses. This is not an essay; rather, I simply want you to answer each question individually.
1. In the paper, the authors use the term “intervention” a lot. What does this term mean in the context of this paper?
2. In the introduction to the paper, the authors wrote the following: “In their seminal work, Hart and Risley found that low-income children grow up in a considerably impoverished linguistic environment.” What do the authors mean by “a considerably impoverished linguistic environment”? Please explain in your own words, using plain English. Imagine you have to explain this phrase to a smart teenager.
3. In the paper, the authors also used the term “conversational turns” a lot. Please explain what this term means in plain English/define it in your own words — in the context of this paper. Please note that I want you to explain what these conversational turns are. (So please do not write that they “help build social, cognitive, and emotional capacity” because this does not explain what the term means.)
4. Explain, in your own words, how the researchers conducted the study. In other words, what did they do in the study? Please do not go over 10 sentences in your response to this question. Focus on what’s most important.
5. How old were the children in the study?
6. In the “Design” section of the paper, the authors mention the term “randomized clinical trial.” What does this term mean, and was this particular study a randomized clinical trial or not?
7. What does the term “Developmental Snapshot score” mean? Explain in your own words.
8. In the paper, the authors also use the term “limitations.” What does this term mean in the context of scientific research? Please try to figure it out based on the paper, and, if necessary, research it online but specifically in the context of scientific research. Please explain the term “limitations” in your own words once you have figured out what it means.
9. Please provide at least one example of the limitations of this particular study.
10. If you were to summarize the main finding/result of the study in two sentences to a friend over dinner, what would you tell them? Imagine your friend does not have a clue about science.
Bonus tip: As explained in my lecture, Google is your new best friend for this assignment.
4 page essay Writing Assignment Help
Readings: “Mark Zuckerberg’s War on Free Will,” by Franklin Foer
“Rent Seeking and the Making of an Unequal Society,” by Joseph Stiglitz from second pdf page 387-412
In paper one we analyzed the effects of pervasive mechanical thinking on users. Stieglitz talks
about market ideology – particularly rent seeking behavior – controlling too much of american
life, arguing, “One of the ways that those at the top make money is by taking advantage of their
market and political power to favor themselves, to increase their own income, at the expense
of the rest.” In Foer’s piece, he presents Facebook as a morally unaccountable corporation, with
a potentially disastrous corporate ideology, but doesn’t necessarily invoke their profit-drive.
Answer the following questions drawing from both texts with quotation and summary:
Q: How does Facebook’s platform and corporate ideology reflect or relate to the “rent-
seeking” practices that Stieglitz outlines?
You should be comfortable with these terms and ideas before writing your paper:
– Wealth transfer
– Rent seeking practices, including rent, monopolies, natural resource sales, and
– The government’s role in propagating rent-seeking behavior
– Facebook’s influence over society.?
Requirement: focus on one topic idea and find precise qoutes
Scientific method paper. Writing Assignment Help
This is a scientific paper method. I’t should be 3 to 4 pages not more than this. I’ll be double spaced and Here is the instruction that the professor but for it. I ‘ll upload for you the lap papers and example of what I want my paper to look like.
The Material and Method section describes what was used and the experimental design, including controls. You will write up how you tested the unknown. You must use past passive tense. Make sure that you do not post a grocery list of material at the top. I suggest that each of the three macromolecule experiments be detailed separately. Be careful. There are no results are in the Material and Method section.
I will generate a folder for your uploads. I will set the folder up with Turn It In and go thru how to use it in lecture. All students must use Turn It In. Failure to do so will result in points being deducted.
Format: TNR, 12 pt font, left hand justification, name and section number at the top of page one. Double line spacing. NO title except “Material and Methods”. No pictures.
Scientific method paper. Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MCS 275 Project 1 : Creating Basic Data-Based Prediction Models With Python Programming Assignment Help
Attached is a python coding assignment, I would like it to be done neatly and organized. Make sure it is fully original and it should be completed on time. If you have questions feel free to message me.
Your solution to each assignment must consist of a complete Python function that solves the assignment. If the assignment requires an additional worded answer, include the answer as a Python comment below the function definition. Name all your functions assgnment1(), assgnment2 … , etc. Place all functions and worded answers in a text file (not .py Python file) called project1.txt with the Python syntax in tact and upload it through Blackboard. No other format will be accepted.
Chapter 8 Role Health Medical Assignment Help
After reading Chapter 8 and reviewing the lecture power point (located in lectures tab), please answer the following questions. Each question must have at least 3 paragraphs and you must use at 3 least references (APA) included in your post.
1. Describe a clinical experience that was troubling to you. Describe what bothered you about the experience and what could have you done differently utilizing critical thinking.
2. Describe how patients, families, individual clinicians, health care teams, and systems can contribute to promoting safety and reducing errors.
3. Describe factors that create a culture of safety.
A Different Mirror – Reflection Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Week 7: Read in ADM Part Four: Transformations, the Problem of the Color Line pp.339-340, and chaps. 14-15.
Each week respond to either prompt #1 or #2; not both. Indicate your response by number only; avoid repeating the prompt. (6 pts.)
- Report how the information read impacts your awareness of the subjects; that is, did you acquire more details about something with which you are familiar, or is it new information? Provide illustrative examples.
- In what ways did the readings change your thinking about the subjects and issues addressed? Again, provide illustrative examples.
Each week respond to question #3 below (in addition to one of the above). Again, indicate your response by number only; avoid repeating the question. (9 pts.)
- How do key concepts and theoretical ideas presented through lecture, videos, and required supplemental readings posted in D2L, relate/connect to the events and issues read in chapters of ADM? Here you must also demonstrate comprehension of key concepts and theoretical ideas presented.
Each report should contain two responses: #1 or #2, and #3. Up to 15 points may be earned for each report. Evaluation of the report will be based on how:
- responses to #3 must correctly apply key concepts and theoretical ideas introduced in L/D where relevant and demonstrate comprehension via brief explanation or example
- synthesize information derived from ADM (in #1 and #2) and relate it to other course materials covered during the week (in #3)
- express concisely how course materials impact your thinking; reinforcing old beliefs or generating new ones (all prompts).
I will give you access to the book and video link with my user id.
business homework 500words( project is salad bar) Business Finance Assignment Help
Please do your research: salad bar
- Using the techniques you learnt last term in the EES module
- Specifically, how you learnt in the lecture of Craig McEwan in week 8 of EES
- Using the databases, and specialist journals and newspapers found in the library
Please do your own research as your assignment in a six part analysis
Six part analysis:
- Complete CIGAR
- Complete WISPA, including the sentences of S
- Complete DENTS, i.e. the P of publications
- Search the sentences in DENTS, i.e. databases, newspapers etc, and find answers
- Compile the answers into ROAR – 30 pieces of information and answers
- Allocate each to P, E, S or T, and also plus or minus, i.e. good or bad for your biz
- Plus and minus summary for P, E, S, T, based on the totals!
- Conclude whether it’s an attractive market?
I will give you access to the book and video link with my user id.