Global Human Resources Business Finance Assignment Help. Global Human Resources Business Finance Assignment Help.
Assignment 1: Culture
Due Week 2 and worth 200 points
Imagine you work for a
company that has recently merged with an overseas company. Write a brief
introduction to your company as well as the company that was purchased. Then
develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist detailing what steps you would
take as the HR manager to help unify the culture of both companies.
Create two (2) company
introductions and develop an eight to ten (8-10) point checklist in which you:
1. Give a succinct
overview of your fictitious company.
2. Give a succinct
overview of the fictitious company merged with.
3. Develop an
eight to ten (8-10) point checklist of steps you would take to unify company
4. Explain your
rationale for choosing each of the steps in your checklist.
5. Format your
assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New
Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name,
your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course
learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Determine the nature of globalization, cultures, and labor
markets, and assess the impact on human Capital management (HRM).
Use technology and information resources to research issues in
Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper
Global Human Resources Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Accountings Business Finance Assignment Help
Black Keys Company began the year with owner’s equity of $280,000. During the year, the company recorded revenues of $375,000, expenses of $285,000, and had owner drawings of $30,000. What was Black Keys’ owner’s equity at the end of the year?
Fat Possum’s Service Shop started the year with total assets of $330,000 and total liabilities of $240,000. During the year, the business recorded $630,000 in revenues, $420,000 in expenses, and owner drawings of $60,000. The net income reported by Fat Possum’s Service Shop for the year was
If total liabilities increased by $30,000 and owner’s equity increased by $20,000 during a period of time, then total assets must change by what amount and direction during that same period?
Centro-matic Company began the year with owner’s equity of $30,000. During the year, Centro-matic received additional owner investments of $42,000, recorded expenses of $120,000, and had owner drawings of $8,000. If Centro-matic’s ending owner’s equity was $112,000, what was the company’s revenue for the year?
If total liabilities decreased by $50,000 and owner’s equity increased by $30,000 during a period of time, then total assets must change by what amount and direction during that same period?
Needing someone to write up strong powerpoint Health Medical Assignment Help
You are the director for an integrated delivery system (IDS) materials-management department. Use the library, course materials, and Web resources to research 1 of the following expansions in your organization:
- Expansion of a labor and delivery wing
- Creation of warfarin infusion center (heart patient treatment)
Then, create a PowerPoint presentation (5–7 slides with speaker notes) for the IDS’s procurement committee. Make sure to respond to the following issues about the supply and demand for this health care solution in your organization:
- Provide an overview of the health care solution.
- What is the demand for this technology in your community?
- Include a supply and demand graph to demonstrate your findings.
- Make sure you use proper formatting for your presentation.
- Include 75–150 words of speaker notes.
- Include citations and a reference slide.
Psychology Nature or Nurture Humanities Assignment Help
A highly debated topic in psychology is to what extent we are defined by our genes (nature) or by our environment (nurture). In your paper, you will examine the nature vs nurture debate and address the following items:
- In your own words, discuss the nature vs nurture debate. Explain each side of the debate.
- What are your thoughts on the nature versus nurture debate? What do you believe defines us: nature, nurture, or both? Explain your answer.
- Identify three pieces of your identity (such as your intelligence, personality, choice of profession, motivations, self-esteem, cognitions, behaviors, etc.) that you believe were most influenced either nature or nurture? Provide evidence to support your conclusions.
- 400–600 words written as an essay
- Typed and double spaced, Times New Roman (12-point font), and 1-inch margins
- Proofread for spelling and grammatical errors
- Incorporated at least 1 outside resource and cited your sources following APA format
write a very brief story reading the poem still i rise by maya angelou Writing Assignment Help
- Discuss in the body of your preparation analysis the following questions. Use paragraphs as needed.
- Who am I? Character, age, physical make-up, etc.
- What time is it? Century, year, season, day, minute.
- Where am I? Country, city, neighborhood, house, room, area of room.
- What surrounds me? Animate and inanimate objects.
- What are the given circumstances?
- What is exactly going on right now, here?
- What is my relationship? Relation to total events, other characters, and to things.
- What do I want? Character, main and immediate objectives.
- Whatâ€™s in my way? Obstacles.
- What do I do to get what I want? The action: physical, verbal.
- If your poem has a narrator, decide who the narrator is and if the narrator is sympathetic, antagonistic, or neutral.
please be creative when wrting this story based on the poem.
very brief and simple
Research Topics with Explanation Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Research Topics with Explanation
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
Read through the list of research topics (located in the Appendix), or by clicking the link here, on which to write a research paper. Select three (3) topics that interest you most and identify two (2) credible sources for each topic. Note: This is one (1) of several parts that will build toward a final draft of your persuasive writing research paper.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
- Explain the reason for selecting topic two (2), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
- Explain the reason for selecting topic three (3), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
- Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
- Recognize correct APA documentation and reasons to document and avoid plagiarism.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
Research Topics with Explanation Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Answer the following questions of Market Research Business Finance Assignment Help
To answer the questions create a word document. I expect that the answers to these questions are very professional and pass the assessment with an A or B. Another way don’t bid these questions.
1. Outline two provisions of legislation that affects business operations as they relate to market research.
2. Explain market research principles for data processing and analysis.
3. Explain the steps you undertook to manage resource and budget constraints.
4. When would design of samples be used for this market research project?
5. Explain the development and use of hypotheses in market research.
6. Describe the role of research in enterprise development.
7. Explain the role and use of quantitative and qualitative research.
8. Explain the use of survey instruments.
9. Outline why consultation and stakeholder involvement is required for market research.
10. Explain why the development of implementation tasks, timelines and budgets are required for market research.
11. What is a needs analysis and why is it undertaken during market research planning?
12. How are scoping practices useful in market research?
13. List two statistical methods or techniques.
For answer the questions : 3 and 4 you have to read the pdf file attached.
research article on the topic related to Data Mining or Data warehouse. Computer Science Assignment Help
a research article on the topic related
to Data Mining or Data warehouse
Submit a research draft on the topic selected. Read at least 5 papers relevant to topic
selected. The article should contain the following sections:
A. Introduction Section: You have to write at least one page introduction of the topic
that you have selected in your own words. The introduction should explain the topic in
You can use models or diagrams to explain the topic that you have selected. This section
should not be more than two pages long.
B. Literature section: In this section, you have to describe research papers about the
topic in your own words. The literature review provides the reader with a summary of
other research related to the topic. It also addresses questions that remain unanswered
or require additional research. In general, this is also the section where the authors’
research question is introduced, and hypotheses or anticipated results are stated.
The articles that you select have to be some journal papers or conference proceedings.
However, you cannot describe webpages as literature. At least 70% of the literature
selected should be published after 2011. All the articles should be properly referred in
Do not copy any part of the article into your review. If you want to use more than 3-4
of the author’s words, then use quotation marks, and add reference of the article
C. Methods: In this section, you have to introduce and explain major applications of
the topic, which are currently in use. You can use models or diagrams to explain these
applications. This section of the research article should outline the methodology the
author(s) used in conducting the study. Including information on methods used allows
readers to determine whether the study used appropriate research methods for the
question being investigated.
D. Results: State research findings in this section. The results are often displayed using
tables, charts, graphs or figures along with a written explanation.
E. Conclusion: In this section, you have to write one-two paragraph summary of your
whole research in your own words.
F. References: In this section, you have to give proper references of the literature that
you have presented in section B. The format that you will use for writing references is
The document format that you have to follow for this assignment is IEEE single column
format for conference papers. This format is available on the following link;
“Victim and Suspect Typologies Scenario” Please respond to the following: Other Assignment Help
“Victim and Suspect Typologies Scenario” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the first suspect’s interview regarding the battery incident and understanding the trends in crime from your lesson, determine how the suspect fits the trends that have been observed. Identify any ways that the suspect does not fit those trends. Identify and describe some of the overwhelming factors that may have led to his offending.
- Considering the nature of victimization and the victim’s interview, give your opinion on whether or not she seems to be the “typical victim”. Explain why or why not. Identify and explain the theories that may begin to describe her victimization in this instance. Identify the costs in this victimization.
- Based on the information given by the suspect involved in the robbery from Week 1, determine if the suspect fits the given typologies for offenders from Chapter 3. Identify the similarities and differences. Consider the institutions that have been viewed as associated with criminality, and note the distinctions of social institutions given by the suspect. Describe how this affects the emergence of offending behavior in this suspect.
“Compare Two Versions of the Same Article by an Author” Humanities Assignment Help
“Compare Two Versions of the Same Article by an Author” Please respond to the following:
- Read the two (2) versions of the article titled: “The Objectification of Women. Whose Fault Is it?” by Santi DeRosa in Chapter 8. Identify the thesis statement of each version. Summarize the second or final version. Note any changes between the first and the second version. Indicate if the thesis statement changed. Discuss your agreement or disagreement with DeRosa’s views.
- Identify three (3) changes the writer made between the first and second version. Speculate on reasons the writer made the changes.