Graded Pro Forma Modeling Problem Set Economics Assignment Help. Graded Pro Forma Modeling Problem Set Economics Assignment Help.
Complete Problem 1 in the provided Excel template. Use Excel or save as an Excel file (.XLS or .XLSX) for all calculations. All formulas should flow through the spreadsheet and entries should not be hard-keyed. Use APA formatting to cite any resources used. To access this assignment: 3-3 Graded Pro Forma Modeling Problem Set
Note: When submitting Problem Set assignments, regardless of what software you are using to perform the assignment, please export or save your assignment as an Excel .XLS or.XLSX file to receive instructor feedback.
Please use the excel formula ( like excel solver) to calculate and do not do it by paper and pencil.
Graded Pro Forma Modeling Problem Set Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Business disaster Computer Science Assignment Help
Develop a business continuity plan for your organization. Describe the basic activities that must be managed by the BCP. Develop plans for alternate site relocation, and develop an estimated monthly budget for the alternate site operations. Submit complete answer as attached MS word doc.
Make sure to follow APA style. Please make sure your submission is 2 – 3 pages in length and meet the minimum APA formatting guidelines:
• 12-pt, Times New Roman font
• 1” margins on all sides
• Please provide a title page including your Name, Course Number, Date of Submission, and Assignment name.
• Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
• Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines. If you need guidance or a refresher on this, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/ (link is external) Be sure to include at least three reference sources.
Business intelligence,statistics and knowledge managment Computer Science Assignment Help
For this assignment, your goal is to build a model to identify inputs or predictors that differentiate risky customers from others (based on patterns pertaining to previous customers) and then use these inputs to predict new risky customers. This sample case is typical for this domain. Please choose one of the techniques for predictive modeling and provide a report justifying your selection and the model you built, and your conclusion.
Here is the sample data to be used in this hands-on activity.
discussion should be atleast 400 hundred words with APA format
Explain why organizational culture must sometimes change before knowledge management is introduced. Provide an example from the industry.?
TASK 3:Hands-on Activity
Introduction to Cultural Anthropology Writing Assignment Help
Class Warfare and Global Influence [WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs: 2, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review the following Required Resources:
- Chapters 9 and 10 of the textbook
- The Coming Race War Won’t Be About Race (Links to an external site.)
- Social Darwinism Isn’t Dead: Rich People Think They Really Are Different From You and Me (Links to an external site.)
- The Other Real World (Links to an external site.)
Choose one of the following two options to address in this discussion. Be sure that your initial post meets the full length requirement of 300 words, and that you incorporate at least two of this week’s required resources in your post, one of which should be the textbook. Include citations and a full reference to your chosen sources. (See the Required Resources page for all references in APA format).
Option 1: Read The Coming Race War Won’t Be About Race (Links to an external site.) and Social Darwinism Isn’t Dead: Rich People Think They Really Are Different From You and Me (Links to an external site.). This article notes that “The U.S. Census Report finds that 50 million Americans are poor. Fifty million voters is a powerful block if they ever organized in an effort to pursue their common economic goals. So, it’s crucial that those in the wealthiest One Percent keep the poor fractured by distracting them with emotional issues like immigration, abortion and gun control so they never stop to wonder how they got so screwed over for so long” (Abdul-Jabbar, 2014).
- What kind of class divides do you see in the US today?
- How are race, gender, ethnicity, and other variables that we have covered in the class related to class?
- How do different economic classes view each other, according to the two articles you read for this discussion? Do you agree with the authors of these articles? Support your position with information from credible sources.
Option 2: Prior to listening to the following story, reflect on the following:
- What are your thoughts on reality TV?
- Did you ever notice that it could have the power to change the way people think about the world or have a positive impact on people’s lives?
Next, listen to The Other Real World (Links to an external site.) podcast and address the following:
- Has your view of reality TV changed?
- How do you feel about “foreign powers using popular media to influence the emotional climate and therefore the politics of another country?”
- Have you noticed any other instances of governments using the media to influence outcomes in another country?
- What positive impact could this kind of norms engineering have?
- What negative impacts could it have?
- Do you think that future conflicts will be fought more often via media rather than via active combat?
[WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please review your feedback from the Week 3 Assignment: Summarize Your Sources for the Final Research Paper. Make sure that your instructor approved of the sources you chose for the final paper and your working thesis statement. Make any changes that your instructor requested prior to beginning work on the final paper.
For help in completing this assignment, see the Tutorial for the Week Five Final Paper, (Links to an external site.)which will walk you through how to successfully complete the Final Research Paper.
- See this for an overview of what should be covered in each part of the paper.
- See the for a list of requirements for each part of the paper.
If you’d like to see a bigger version of this tutorial, please click here (Links to an external site.).
In the Final Research Paper, you will
- Describe an aspect of your own culture from an etic (outsider’s) perspective in Part I of the paper.
- Describe an aspect of another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective in Part II of the paper.
- Apply cultural relativism in order to examine misconceptions about culture that may occur due to ethnocentrism.
- Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your final paper.
- Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, explain how the practice makes sense in its cultural context.
- Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
- Analyze your chosen aspect in terms of how it developed as part of a social system within both your culture and another culture.
- Analyze your chosen aspect in terms of its purpose as part of a social system both within your own culture and another culture.
The Final Research Paper
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references page, meaning it will be seven to eight pages total), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must include at least one full-text scholarly resource ideally from the Ashford University Library in addition to the textbook, the Miner article, and the article chosen from the List of Topics (Links to an external site.) in Part II of the Week 3 assignment.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Week 3 Assignment sheet and feedback attached
Create a histogram and frequency distribution Business Finance Assignment Help
Calculate a data set that would measure the improvement level of each well, and the descriptive statistics for that data set, including both the standard deviation and standard error (SE) for the data set. (see section 3.5 of the textbook). Make a frequency distribution and histogram for your data. Then, fill out the table to the right and make a histogram of the levels. (NOTE: The Standard deviation of this data set is not the same as the standard error. Use the formulas from section 3.5 of the text to calculate the standard error of the means.)) STDEV: 8.982587
What are the ten principles of economics and the data of macroeconomics? Economics Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this is assignment is for students to review the basic principles of economics and the concepts of the circular flow model, showing the connectivity of society’s economic players and the flow of goods and money within an economy. Students will learn how society allocates its scarce resources and how economists are both scientists and policymakers. Students will define GDP and CPI and how they are calculated.
Resources: National Bureau of Economic Research; Principles of Macroeconomics: Ch. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
Scenario: Your organization’s CEO is concerned that members of the strategic planning committee are not familiar with current economic thought and principles. The CEO has assigned you the task of developing a report to introduce some of these thoughts and principles.
Develop a 1,050-word report to the members of the strategic planning committee explaining the following information:
- What principles society uses to allocate its scarce resources
- Using the circular flow model, explain the flow of money and resources in an economy.
- A country’s gross domestic product (GDP) and how it is defined and calculated. Be sure to include the differences between real GDP and nominal GDP
- How the consumer price index (CPI) is defined and constructed? Research the current CPI and inflation rate of US. And explain the importance of CPI on the cost of living measurement.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
What are the ten principles of economics and the data of macroeconomics? Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
siem tools installation and analysis on network simulator and take results/ detailed work Computer Science Assignment Help
free open source siem tools which are able to monitor and anlayze data
You have to try free open source siem tools you will find on a virtual environent *network simulator, create a tutorial and create some traffic and take some results,then analyze thedata from monitoring with these tools . Create a detailed description on the tries you did and write some things about sie tools about the tries you did and whatever you think is needed. i will send you more info if you need it 🙂 it should be very detailed and all fulfill all the steps i wrote!
please i need someone who knows about siem tools. you should write about siem tools, installing the siem tools, create some traffic, do some test cases and analyzing the results from monitoring/it will be about 5-7pages per tool/Ineed the analysis , results , detailed for every tool/Step by step instruction of how to use each tool/review siem tools, analysis of the tools … advantages and disadvatnages … of using the tools
i found something on internet which might help you on this project: NS2 network simulato and cbrgen
inform me for any detail or if you need anything else
Judge the medical case studied in class during Week 7 in the Discussion Board. Writing Assignment Help
Judge the medical case studied in class during Week 7 in the Discussion Board. In the video, philosophers applied the three major ethical principles you learned in this class: Kant’s Categorical Imperative, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics. In a five paragraph essay, apply ONE ethical theory to decide the moral course of action in the medical case of the premature twins studied in class.Apply the ethical theory in each paragraph to support your arguments throughout the entire essay. Not using the ethical theory results in an automatic zero. Using more than one ethical theory results in an automatic zero.
Assignment 3 Part 2: Business Plan – Draft Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 3 Part 2: Business Plan – Draft
Due Week 8 and worth 30 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a draft of your business plan and an income statement containing your business plan financials (i.e. Week 7 Discussion “The Financials”). Note: You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You must intend to raise money for your startup company. You can start with money from friends and family but at some point you will need funds from outside investors, either angels or venture capitalists, depending on how much money you project you will need to raise. Another possible angle is to develop money through crowdfunding, assuming your product meets the demand of such audiences.
Before you can raise money, you must develop a business plan that convinces an investor that your company will succeed.
Section 1: Business Plan (MS Word or equivalent)
Read Chapters 18 and 19 of the course text: Successful Business Plan. Use the Plan Preparation Forms at the end of each chapter of Successful Business Plan as a rough guide.
Write an approximately fifteen to twenty (15-20) page draft of your business plan in which you:
- Revise the components of the following previously submitted sections based on the feedback you have received.
- Company Description (Assignment 1)
- Industry Analysis and Trends (Assignment 1)
- Strategic Position & Risk Assessment (Assignment 1)
- Target Market (Assignment 2)
- Competition (Assignment 2)
- Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy (Assignment 2)
- Create an Ethics & Social Responsibility Plan.
Note: The Ethics & Social Responsibility plan should account for approximately three to five (3-5) pages of the Business Plan Draft.
- Describe the ways in which your company is committed to being a good corporate citizen.
- Hints: Consider the following areas:
- Creating jobs
- Following the laws of every jurisdiction in which your company operates
- Fair and honest treatment of employees
- Non-discrimination of employees and increasing diversity of your work force
- Hints: If your company is designed as a social venture—in which you have a primary purpose of achieving a social or environmental goal—describe what that goal is and what aspects of your company are designed to reach that goal. Provide a rationale for why you have or why you have not chosen this to be a social venture.
- Hints: Consider the following areas:
- Discuss how your company’s activities will affect the environment and identify the steps you will take to mitigate any negative impacts.
- Hints: As a beverage company, consider such issues as your choice of packaging, disposal of bottles / packages by consumers, and your use of resources, such as water in areas where water may be scarce.
- Determine any health issues / claims related to the product you are making, whether negative or positive. Suggest the strategy your company will use to mitigate any negative issues, and to ensure any positive claims are true.
- Many beverage products have negative health impacts on certain segments of a population (e.g., children, pregnant mothers, etc.). Suggest your company’s plan, through advertising, distribution, and / or other methods, to target and reach only appropriate market segments.
- Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise. Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Section 2: Business Plan Financials (MS Excel worksheets template)
- For year one, revise and submit the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template (see: Course Required Files in Week 1).
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
- Create a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
- Analyze strategies for exerting the internal leadership needed to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives and improve operating excellence.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.
Write separate essays for three of these questions. Writing Assignment Help
- Write separate essays for three of these questions. No outside sources allowed, use only information from our assigned readings and class materials, cited in parenthesis when necessary.
- Each essay is required to have citations and should have a thesis, intro, body and conclusion. Each essay should be 2-4 full pages in length, double-spaced and in 12-point font.
- In what ways does American history from 1941 to 1990 influence our society today? Choose one to three related major ways, such as events or ideas, talked about in this class. Choose things that, when you learned more about them, gave you a better understanding of present US society. Do not cover a topic that you covered in any of your other essays.
- What was the greatest force of economic change in American life during the period 1941-1990? Do not cover a topic that you covered in any of your other essays.
- What was the greatest force of cultural change in American life during the period 1941-1990? Do not cover a topic that you covered in any of your other essays.
- Define the Long Civil Rights Movement and explain why looking at the history of the African-American struggle for civil rights in this way enriches its historical value.
- Describe the treatment and expectations of African-Americans, Japanese Americans and Women during WW II.
NOTE: I’ll tip more at the end, please use your time and finish my work. This’s an important assignment, please give me a good grade.
I’ll post my ebook account for you to use sources