graph the Ohm’s Law activity results, engineering homework help Engineering Assignment Help. graph the Ohm’s Law activity results, engineering homework help Engineering Assignment Help.
1. Using Excel, graph the Ohm’s Law activity results from Table 1 in Instructions. Plot the
– V1-2 vs. (I) and identify slope = R1
– I vs. R2, and I vs. R1-3 on the same graph
2. Develop an Excel spreadsheet, which can calculate theoretical frequency f of the
oscillator resistances R1, R2, and capacitance C : (Equation 5) in the Instructions:
3. Graph f = (R2) for R2 between 0 and 50 kilo ohm and constant values of R1 and C, as in the
4. Calculate the two theoretical values of R2 needed to generate the assigned target
frequencies for electronic notes (see Table 2 in the Instructions).
graph the Ohm’s Law activity results, engineering homework help Engineering Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Organizing Function, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please see the attachment for the following question (Assignment) and the Resources that must be used as well as the background information.
Please note if it is late I will withdraw. If it does not use the reading I provided I will withdraw. It must use the provided sources. Feel free to use other materials as long as it valid and relevant. It must contain APA in text Citations if not i will withdraw. All citations need to be APA and any additional citations I need to be able to verify. If it is not APA and searchable i will withdraw. If it does not follow the directions I will withdraw. If it is plagiarized I will withdraw.
Feel free to reach out if you need anything from me.
Thank you kindly
The Collaborative Learning Community: EBP Identification of Clinical Question, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
The Collaborative Learning Community: EBP Identification of Clinical Questionassignment is due.
Prepare for your upcoming Topic 5 assignment, Collaborative Learning Community: EBP Literature Search/Appraisal of Evidence. Remember to record all communication in the CLC Forum.
Usethe evidence hierarchy pyramid provided in Figure 2.1 inthe textbook as a guide for the levels of evidence in your reference list.
Locate case studies, relevant clinical articles written by experts, research articles, evidence-based guidelines, protocols,and theoriesthat may guide the identification of appropriate solutions. This can include the articles reviewed in Topic 3. Note: Not all theories will have research that allows them to have a level assigned to them. This does not mean they are not good theories. A true proposal would require a comprehensive review of the literature and inclusion of all relevant works.
Appraise the evidence using the guidelines provided in the textbook.Use these guidelines to discard references that are untrustworthy or irrelevant. Box 2.2canhelp with this decision-making process. Chapter 5provides guidance on how to synthesize the article findings.
Use the assigned Topic Material, “CLC EBP Research Table,”to consolidate and present the findings. Limit the articles to no more than 10 (two per student in the CLC group would be reasonable). Choose one group member to submit the completed assignment by the end of
Assignment 3: Patient Monitoring System, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Assignment 3: Patient Monitoring System
a simple patient monitoring system in which the software controller
generates alarm signals when the patient’s temperature or blood pressure
falls outside safe ranges. The alarm signals and safe ranges are
different for temperature and blood pressure.
You may use the following Website as a resource for short Z-specification examples:
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
five (5) of the controller’s monitored and controlled variables.
Describe each variable and explain how it is used in the system.
- Propose five (5) mode classes and five (5) terms that may be helpful in monitoring this system.
three (3) Software Cost Reduction (SRC) tables for this system. There
must be one (1) mode transition table, one (1) event table, and one (1)
- Create one (1) short Z-specification for this system using Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The
completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document
before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop systematic modeling techniques that satisfy functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in requirements engineering.
clearly and concisely about topics related to Requirements Engineering
using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Term Paper Discussion, writing homework help Other Assignment Help
Summarize the proposed system-as-is that will be used in your term paper. Create
at least five questions for the stakeholder (your professor) with regard to the
current system and reasons for selecting them.
Assignment about OSH Policy, ee Engineering Assignment Help
A health and safety policy is a written statement by an employer stating the company’s commitment for the protection of the health and safety of employees and to the public. It is an endorsed commitment by management to its employees regarding their health and safety. Under Section 15. Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) 1994, it is the duty of employer to formulate safety and health policy.
As a safety and health office it is your duty to guide your employer in fulfilling their duty in formulating a safety and health policy at the workplace. Write a safety and health policy for your company. Your safety and health policy must fulfil all the requirements stated under OSHA 18001:2007 standards and Ministerial decree no 286/2008, your assignment must contain all the followings:
– Purpose and importance of OSH Management to your Organisation.
2. Objectives of the report.
3. Main discussion and findings.
– OSH Policy at your workplace (must contain at least 3 objectives)
– OSH Organization.
– OSH Arrangement to achieve your OSH Policy.
– Your opinion on the overall OSH Management practiced at your workplace and how to improve and enhance it.
(Minimum of 8 Pages)
(Plagiarism should not exceed 10%)
Assignment about OSH Policy, ee Engineering Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Ethical Theory, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
Please read these assignment instructions before writing your paper,
and re-read them often during and after the writing process to make sure
that you are fulfilling all of the instructions. Please also utilize
the assignment guidance and the outlined model provided.
The following short essay assignment is designed to help
prepare you for an important part of the Final Paper. In this essay, you
will do the following:
- Choose either the same ethical question you formulated and
introduced in the Week One Assignment, or a different one based off the
list of acceptable topics.
- Choose either utilitarian or deontological ethical theory to apply to the ethical question.
- Explain the core principles of that theory.
- Demonstrate how the principles of the theory support a certain position on that question.
- Articulate a relevant objection to that position.
Write a five-paragraph essay that conforms to the requirements
below. The paper must be at least 1,000 words in length (excluding
title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The paragraphs of your essay should conform to the following guidelines:
The introduction should clearly state the ethical question
under consideration, and define the essential issues. You may build upon
the question and introduction you provided in the Week One Assignment;
or you may choose a different question, but it must be based off the
list of acceptable topics. Your introduction should include a brief
remark about the kind of theory you will be using to approach this
question. The last sentence of the introduction should briefly summarize
the or position on the issue you think is best supported by this
theory and succinctly state what the objection will be. Bear in mind
that your essay will not be concerned with your own position on this
issue, but what someone reasoning along the lines of the chosen theory
would conclude; this may or may not be the position you took in the
Week One Assignment.
- Body Paragraphs
Each paragraph in the body should start with a topic
sentence that clearly identifies the main idea of the paragraph.
- Theory explanation
Explain the core principles or features of the
deontological or utilitarian theory and the general account of moral
reasoning it provides.
You must quote from at least one required resource
other than your textbook that defends or represents that theory. Refer
to the list of acceptable resources.
Demonstrate how the principles or features of the
deontological or utilitarian theory apply to the question under
consideration and identify the specific conclusion that results from
applying the reasoning characteristic of that kind of approach.
Your application should clearly show how the conclusion
follows from the main principles and features of the theory as addressed
in the previous paragraph. Please see the associated guidance for help
in fulfilling this requirement.
Raise a relevant objection to the argument expressed in
your application. An objection articulates a plausible reason why
someone might find the argument problematic. This can be a false or
unsupported claim or assumption, fallacious reasoning, a deep concern
about what the conclusion involves, a demonstration of how the argument
supports other conclusions that are unacceptable, etc. You should aim
to explain this objection as objectively as possible, (i.e., in a way
that would be acceptable to someone who disagrees with the argument from
the previous paragraph).
Note that this does not necessarily mean that the
objection succeeds, or that the conclusion the theory supports is wrong.
It may be an obstacle that any adequate defense of the conclusion would
have to overcome, and it may be the case that the theory has the
resources to overcome that obstacle. Your task here is simply to raise
the objection or present the “obstacle.”
- Theory explanation
The conclusion should very briefly summarize the main points of your essay.
- You must use at least two resources to support your claims.
- At least one of the resources should be one of the
Required or Recommended Resources that represent the theory you have
chosen, and must be drawn from the list of acceptable resources
available in your online classroom.
- The other source should pertain to the particular issue
you are writing about and should be drawn from the required or
recommended readings in the course, or be a scholarly source found in
the Ashford Unversity Library.
- You are encouraged to use additional resources, so long as at least two conform to the requirements above.
- The textbook does not count toward satisfying the resources requirement.
- To count toward satisfying the requirement, resources must
be cited within the body of your paper and on the reference page and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
“Self-Reliance”, Ralph Waldo Emerson, philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Five philosophy questions (with answers) after watching the movie named Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998). Philosophy: metaphysics, free will/determinism, existentialism/individualism, appearance/reality
Using specific scene to make questions, and each answer with 150 words or more.
For example ( the Truman Show):
1. In “Self-Reliance”, Ralph Waldo Emerson states that “Whoever so be a man must be a non-conformist.” Would Emerson consider Truman to be a man according to the above statement?
2. When speaking of Truman, Christof states: “He could leave at any time. If this were anything more than a vague ambition, if he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, there is no way we could prevent him.” Truman eventually does discover the true nature of his reality despite the strong efforts of Christof and the network. What does Truman’s triumph have to say about the free-will/determinism debate?
3. Some of the core concepts of Existentialism are a focus on the individual, the idea of existence preceding essence, facing absurdity, and the individual granting meaning to an otherwise meaningless life. Are some of these existentialist themes present in the film?
CIS-database design, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
You have been hired by a warehousing company with multiple warehouse facilities in a metropolitan area to perform the logical design of a database to manage their roster of available temporary workers and their subsequent assignments to fill workforce needs. The temporary workers are needed on a seasonal basis to fill a number of job roles such as forklift driver, van driver, loading dock worker, inventory clerk, etc. Each warehouse facility is configured with two different work areas in which inventory may be received or shipped: receiving operations and shipping operations. Here are the requirements that you have identified after interviewing company management:
- The company would like to record and maintain complete information on each temporary worker, including full name, home address, mailing address (which may or may not differ from the home address), preferred and secondary telephone numbers, email address, date of birth, gender.
- They would also like to maintain information on each temporary worker’s work shift availability in terms of days of the week (Monday through Sunday) and work shift (mornings, afternoons, and/or evenings on the specified days). Workers may specify availability for one or more shifts during those days.
- In addition, they will need to maintain complete information on each temporary worker’s job certifications. A temporary worker must be certified for a job role by completing a required training program for that role and can be certified to perform one or more job roles (see job role examples in the opening paragraph above). For job certifications, the company would like to maintain the identification of the certification, identification of the temporary worker participating in the certification training, the dates of certification training (certification training ranges from 4 to 16 hours depending on the type of certification), the certification trainer’s identification, and a pass/fail designation for the temporary worker completing the certification training. The company would also like to maintain complete information on available job role certification training program courses.
- Temporary workers are also allowed to specify prioritized work area location preferences for one or more warehouse locations.
- Finally, they have stated the requirement for maintaining a complete record of each temporary worker’s assignments, including warehouse location and work area assignment, date worked, shift(s) worked, and job role(s) filled by shift.
The company intends to use the completed database design to support the identification of temporary workers to fill needed assignments and to produce comprehensive reports on the use of temporary workers.
In a Microsoft Word document, provide a complete integrated set of normalized (3NF required) relations, using the format displayed in Figure 9.3e on page 318 (note that entities are in all caps, attribute names with multiple words are connected by an underline character joining each word (for example, “Student_ID”), primary keys are underlined and listed first within the attributes) in Third Normal Form (see pages 321-324 for complete information on the normalization process).
An Example of Normalization:
Here is a relatively simplistic example of a normalization process:
An “un-normalized” relation:
STUDENT(Last_Name, First_Name, Course_Name, Instructor_Name, Semester, Year)
There are multiple problems here: multiple students could have the same last name, course name might occur many times within the table and could be entered incorrectly or misspelled in some records, instructor name might occur many times within the table and could be entered incorrectly or misspelled in some records, semester name might occur many times within the table and could be entered incorrectly or misspelled in some records.
The “normalized” version in Third Normal Form:
STUDENT(Student_ID, Last_Name, First_Name)
INSTRUCTOR(Instructor_ID, Last_Name, First_Name)
SEMESTER(Semester_ID, Term, Year)
Note: A Turnitin analysis (see http://turnitin.com/ (Links to an external site.) for information on this product) will be automatically applied to your assignment submission to indicate the potential degree of “originality,” which means that you have interpreted and are discussing your research results “in your own words” (paraphrasing, but with APA in-text source citations) or are using proper APA citation methods for exact quotations to include the words of others. A Turnitin analysis percentage of 15% or higher will result in your having to repeat this assignment with a single attempt to achieve a percentage less than 15% in order to receive any credit for it.
3NF Logical Data Model
Primary and foreign key Identification
Total Points: 100.0
Using the sample data of Exhibit 10 make recommendations for how many units of each style Wally Obermeyer should order during the initial phase of production? Business Finance Assignment Help
Answer the following questions:
Using the sample data given in Exhibit 10, make a recommendation for how many units of each style Wally Obermeyer should order during the initial phase of production.
Assume that all ten styles in the sample problem are made in Hong Kong, and that Obermeyer’s initial production commitment must be at least 10,000 units. (Ignore price differences among styles in your initial analysis.)
1. You must place orders for at least 50% of the annual demand.
2. There is a limited production capacity (only about 50% of total). The rest is available after the Las Vegas show.
3. The earlier capacity should be used to produce the least risky items.
4. What is risk in this context?
1. Items with high variability in demand (can result in large overstocking).
2. Items that are very expensive (overstocking can be very expensive).
5. For this exercise, we are not considering the price. So, focus only on the variability.
6. Also focus on the minimum production requirement for any item – 600 units.
7. Variability of demand is also called Coefficient of Variation (Std. Deviation/Mean).