GU The GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 Management of Government Agencies Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help. GU The GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 Management of Government Agencies Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help.
Directions: There are two discussion questions listed below. Respond to the assigned question . Your initial response should be at least 200 words and reference the weekly instructional materials and assigned readings to support your discussion. Remember to cite your sources using APA style.
- Question 2: Read about the GPRA MODERNIZATION ACT OF 2010.
- Share your comments on the Act.
- Next, respond to the files in the attached peers. Your response to each peer should be at least 150 words. Respond by asking a clarifying question, making relevant comments, or extending the conversation, as you would in a face to face environment.
GU The GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 Management of Government Agencies Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Santa Clara University WK3 Khan Academy Video on the Scientific Method Paper Writing Assignment Help
Khan Academy Video on the Scientific Method
In order to complete this Discussion, you’ll need to review the Google Slides for this week plus the other postings in this module. You only need to post on TWO topics, but both must be in the same POST. If you post in different threads you will not be given credit. Responses should be in paragraph form and each question response should be numbered and correlate to the question number from the prompt. It’s best to save your answers to a Word or GoogleDoc in case technical difficulties occur.
- Explain the steps of the Scientific Method. Why is it useful?
- What is Pseudoscience? Please give an example of pseudoscience. It can be either one from the class presentation or another that you have found.
- When looking at scientific evidence, what type of research has the strongest evidence support/least amount of bias?
- Describe the two main classes of research. Provide details. (From video and from class slides).
- What is the difference between an independent variable and dependent variable? What is a confounding variable?
- From the class sides–slide 38 what color is the dress?
Topic #2 Research Bias
1. Marion Nestle speaks and writes extensively about research bias? Please explain what is happening with food industry research and why it is viewed as a problem. What needs to be done?
2. Do you think it is a good idea for the food industry to get academic experts to research specific benefits of their foods? Why or why not?
3. What can you, as a consumer, do to check to see if the research is unbiased and truthful and not pseudoscience? (You can use information from the any content you’ve reviewed in this module, including the slides.)
4. Discuss some of the key differences (from slides) of science versus pseudoscience.
Topic #3 Food Insecurity in College Research Article
Please review the Food Insecurity in College Research Article and answer the following questions:
- What type of Research–Experimental or Non-Experimental? Please explain.
- What was the Research Question?
- Were previous trends in Research Discussed?
- What is the Research Gap they are trying to fill?
- Who is the population?
- What methods were used?
- Did the study use “p values”? If so, how?
- What were the limitations of the study?
- Was further research needed?
SDSU Company Blogging Analysis the Noonday Collection Engaging Technique Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Those companies’ websites include blogs that allow the company to provide more specific and timely information. Select one of the companies from the list and locate their blog. Then select one of the blog posts and discuss whether the company effectively uses the blog, any unique techniques used, and any suggestions for improvement.
- Noonday Collection
- TOMS shoes
Support all discussion posts with information and concepts from the class readings. These terms and concepts may be used in Critical Thinking assignments and in the Portfolio Project, so the discussions are a good place to explore the concepts.
GEOG 101 AMU Wk 5 Taco Relationship of The Geographic Concepts & the Cuisine Outline Humanities Assignment Help
Project Overview: For this project, you’ll choose a food or drink item, a cuisine, an invention, or an idea, and then research how four geographic concepts are related to and affect your topic. Instead of presenting your research as a traditional paper, you’ll use PowerPoint to create a narrated presentation. Your presentation will be structured like a paper, including a title, introduction to the topic, main body, summary and conclusions, and references. Creative use of properly cited graphics and photos from the Internet relevant to your topic is required.
First, choose a food item, cuisine, invention, or idea that interests you. Some will have more information available about them than others, so it’s worth doing some investigation before you settle on one. If you’re not sure if your desired topic is appropriate, please feel free to ask!
Once you have selected your topic, you will then do research to see how each of the following geographic concepts affects or is related to your topic: 1. Regions 2. Cultural Landscape 3. Diffusion 4. Distance decay. The first two concepts are covered in the first chapter of your textbook. Diffusion is covered in Chapter 8, Section 2 (page 484). Distance decay refers to the fact that influence and interaction between locations decreases as the distance between them increases. As such, it has a significant influence on how things change as they diffuse away from their point of origin. Be sure to address these specific geographic terms and concepts in your work. You don’t need to address them in this order, but you do need to address all of them. You may use “subsets” of these definitions (e.g. contagious diffusion) if such subsets exist. Be sure to refer to your text and other reliable resources to ensure you completely understand these concepts. You should be detailed in your treatment of these concepts – for instance, you should explain both how and why your choice varies by region, and how and why it has been affected by distance decay. Remember that geography, as an academic discipline, seeks to explain why things vary from place to place, not just describe how they do.
You will complete this project in 3 separate assignments: an annotated bibliography, an outline, and your final presentation. In this assignment, you will complete your outline. Completing the project in separate assignments allows you to work your way up to the final presentation, and provides opportunity for feedback along the way.
Assignment Objective: Organize your thoughts and the main points of your research for your final presentation in outline format.
Assignment Instructions: To help you complete Assignment 3: The Presentation, you will first submit an outline to organize your thoughts and main points. Your outline should be formatted a specific way and must contain the following elements as described below.
To prepare for this assignment, I recommend that you do the following:
- Read these directions carefully.
- Read the grading criteria below. The grading criteria is a detailed evaluation that I will use to assess your performance. It also will help you understand what is expected of you as you prepare your assignment.
- Message me with any questions!
Be sure to add your name to your outline.
The outline format: Your outline must be formatted as described. Please note that this format will be assessed in your grade:
- Use an alphanumeric sequence
- Sections should be indented and aligned
- Follow the suggested order of the required elements
- Use brief and bulleted but detailed and descriptive phrases.
The required elements: Your outline should contain the following elements in this order:
I. The Introduction: This section previews your topic and the details you will cover in the body of your presentation. It should be very brief, but include:
A. The food, cuisine, invention or idea that you are going to discuss.
B. Why you chose this topic.
C. A preview of the regions where your topic has developed and then diffused to.
II. The Body (Content Sections): In the body, you must address how the four geographic concepts mentioned in the presentation instructions (regions, cultural landscapes, diffusion, and distance decay) relate to your topic.
A. Regions: Discuss the origin region or regions of your topic, with specific attention to the geographic qualities of the region that influenced the development of your topic.
B. Cultural Landscape: Discuss how the landscape in the region(s) described above have been shaped by the culture that gave rise to your topic, and how your topic might be reflected in that landscape.
C. Diffusion: Discuss how your topic has diffused from its origin. Where has it diffused to? What factors led to its diffusion there? What kind of diffusion has it experienced?
D. Distance Decay: Discuss how your topic has changed as it has diffused away from the region(s) of its origin. Explain these changes with reference to the geographic qualities of the regions it has diffused to.
III. The Conclusion Section: this section should contain four to six points that sum up the main points from the body of the outline.
- Start your conclusion with one sentence summarizing some basic information about your topic.
- Continue with a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the important characteristics of its origin region(s).
- Include a brief note about relevant cultural landscapes.
- Include a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the diffusion of your topic and the distance decay it experienced.
- Wrap up the conclusion section with a closing note that provides brief information about why this topic was of interest to you, and a fact about your topic you found interesting.
IV. Reference section: This is not just the reference page; rather, referencing should occur throughout the outline as it will in your presentation. Therefore, your outline should include both a separate reference page containing a minimum of five sources listed in proper APA reference list format AND internal citations throughout the outline where appropriate. Please be sure to see the resources below for assistance regarding in-text citations and reference list formatting, and/or ask me if you have any additional questions.
Please make note of the following tips and tricks:
- I understand that this is a rough draft and, as your research and writing continue over the next few weeks, details may be added or changed. Although you do not have to resubmit it to me, I recommend that you update this outline to help you best complete the Final Presentation.
- Write your outline so that it has detailed bullets that you can easily then flesh out into sentences for the narration of your Final Presentation.
- After your outline is complete, I recommend that you next draft your introductory and conclusion sections for your presentation. This will ensure that all the main points of the outline are incorporated in these two framing sections of your final presentation.
- Please note that less than 10% of your outline or presentation should be direct quotes.
- All internal citation references should be listed on the reference page, and vice versa
This is the second assignment , I already completed the first which was the annotated bibliography, and had chosen Tacos for a cuisine and that needs to be the cuisine for this assignment as well
NURS 6053 WU Managing the Increase in Antibiotics Resistance Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
Assignment: Analysis of a Pertinent Healthcare Issue
The Quadruple Aim provides broad categories of goals to pursue to maintain and improve healthcare. Within each goal are many issues that, if addressed successfully, may have a positive impact on outcomes. For example, healthcare leaders are being tasked to shift from an emphasis on disease management often provided in an acute care setting to health promotion and disease prevention delivered in primary care settings. Efforts in this area can have significant positive impacts by reducing the need for primary healthcare and by reducing the stress on the healthcare system.
Changes in the industry only serve to stress what has always been true; namely, that the healthcare field has always faced significant challenges, and that goals to improve healthcare will always involve multiple stakeholders. This should not seem surprising given the circumstances. Indeed, when a growing population needs care, there are factors involved such as the demands of providing that care and the rising costs associated with healthcare. Generally, it is not surprising that the field of healthcare is an industry facing multifaceted issues that evolve over time.
In this module’s Discussion, you reviewed some healthcare issues/stressors and selected one for further review. For this Assignment, you will consider in more detail the healthcare issue/stressor you selected. You will also review research that addresses the issue/stressor and write a white paper to your organization’s leadership that addresses the issue/stressor you selected.
- Review the national healthcare issues/stressors presented in the Resources and reflect on the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected for study.
- Reflect on the feedback you received from your colleagues on your Discussion post for the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected.
- Identify and review two additional scholarly resources (not included in the Resources for this module) that focus on change strategies implemented by healthcare organizations to address your selected national healthcare issue/stressor.
The Assignment (3-4 Pages):
Analysis of a Pertinent Healthcare Issue
Develop a 3- to 4-page paper, written to your organization’s leadership team, addressing your selected national healthcare issue/stressor and how it is impacting your work setting. Be sure to address the following:
- Describe the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected and its impact on your organization. Use organizational data to quantify the impact (if necessary, seek assistance from leadership or appropriate stakeholders in your organization).
- Provide a brief summary of the two articles you reviewed from outside resources on the national healthcare issue/stressor. Explain how the healthcare issue/stressor is being addressed in other organizations.
- Summarize the strategies used to address the organizational impact of national healthcare issues/stressors presented in the scholarly resources you selected. Explain how they may impact your organization both positively and negatively. Be specific and provide examples.
- 4- 5 references
JRN 4401 TU Advertising a Retail Business Sales Promotion & Marketing Plan Essay Writing Assignment Help
Please answer the following prompts to receive full credit for this assignment. You must answer in complete sentences. Your assignment submission must be a total of at least 450 words. Please do this assignment in paragraph format. Your paragraphs do not have to be indented, but the flow of your response must make logical sense.
This assignment must meet ALL minimum requirements (including word count) and be completed. You may use information we have covered or read ahead in your textbook. You may also use outside sources, but you MUST include your sources’ URLs.
Sales Promotion Assignment
You have a budget of $20,000 to help your client spend over a month’s time to publicize some aspect of their business. You determine the retail business and its demographic target. Your job is to make the best use of your client’s money in a multi-media buy.
Research the media in the market of the business, to include radio & TV, cable, newspaper, magazine, billboards, and social media. Find out the cost of running ads with them.
Create a plan to use the $20K to contact the maximum number of potential customers based on the target demographics of the retain business and the local media.
JRN 4401 TU Advertising a Retail Business Sales Promotion & Marketing Plan Essay Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
University of Phoenix Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act Essay Health Medical Assignment Help
There are a plethora of health care economic and financial policies in effect at both the state and federal levels. Each policy has implications that are relative to consumers, providers, and insurers. The purpose of the Key Assignment is to expand on a policy that has yielded negative implications (for the consumer, provider, or insurer), and provide recommendations to alleviate or eliminate such negative implications. The outcome of the Key Assignment will be a draft article for possible journal consideration.
The comprehensive tasks of the Key Assignment require the development of a draft article pertinent to the elected policy. Throughout the course, you will formulate a detailed background of your selected topic, describe the positive and negative implications from your selected topic relative to the consumer, provider, and the insurer, make recommendations for future guidelines to reduce negative implications, and you will write a conclusion that summarizes the aforementioned requirements.
• The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) prevents
hospitals from refusing patients who are unable to pay. This shifts the medical
cost from the consumer to the provider.
- Develop an annotated bibliography of 500–1,000 words with 10–15 scholarly resources.
- Write an overview of 2–3 sentences for each resource.
San Diego State University Public Relations Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Towards the end of Chapter 1 in your textbook, there is an “On the Job” insights box with the following title: Do You Have the Right Personality for a Career in Public Relations? Take a few minutes to check each item that you think accurately describes you. The text suggests that if you check fewer than 15 of the 25 items, a career in public relations may not be the best fit for you. If you check 20 or more, then such a career may be a fit.
Share the items you checked. Secondly, share which items you checked that made you think a career in public relations might be something you would enjoy. Or, if you do not think a career in public relations is right for you, which boxes did you not check?
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing any sources referenced. Post your initial response early, and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to peer posts and your instructor’s post as well.
ENTD 321 APUS Week 5 System Design and Architecture Discussion Writing Assignment Help
System Design and Architecture
Part I. System Design and Architecture.
Discuss the major steps in System Design and why system architecture is important.
Part II. Analysis Specification Peer Review
Attach an image of one of your analysis diagrams like class diagram, use case diagram, activity diagram, SSD, or Detailed Sequence Diagram from your Analysis Specification document. Do not include your .VPP file. Attach the document in the Week 5 Discussion and include a discussion of its contents, its significant contribution to the application, how it meets the requirements in the IT Online Requirement Specification, and any features you like or issues you encountered.
GEN 499 Ashford University Wk 4 Climate Change Education and Awareness Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose: The primary goal of this weekly assignment is to enable you to understand the revision process and revise your paper with the help of a writing specialist.
Step 1: Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
- Introduction paragraph and thesis statement you developed for your Week 3 Assignment.
- Background information of the global societal issue you have chosen.
- Brief argument supporting at least two solutions to the global societal issue.
- Conclusion paragraph.
- Must document any information used from at least five scholarly sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) Note that you will need at least eight scholarly sources for your Final Paper in Week 5.
I ATTACHED THE WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT
GU The GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 Management of Government Agencies Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
GU The GPRA Modernization Act of 2010 Management of Government Agencies Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help