Have hiv/aids in adults taking over, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Have hiv/aids in adults taking over, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
This week you will be creating and submitting a draft of your Final Research Paper that is based on the topic you selected from the Research Paper Guidelines and from the Final Research Paper Outline from Week Two. Please be sure to review the Model Research Paper Draft and Week Three Assignment Template to understand the expectations for the assignment this week.
The Final Research Paper Draft must contain the following components:
- A title page and a references page (based upon your annotated bibliography).
- An introduction that features a thesis statement that is clearly articulated and argumentative and/or analytical. Ideally, the introduction should be a single, compelling paragraph.
- Body paragraphs that develop at least one research-supported argument. (Note: The body of your paper should feature in-text citations that leverage at least four different sources.)
- APA-style formatting, including properly documented citations.
Your draft must be 750 to 2,000 words in length, excluding the title and references pages. Remember to proofread your work for errors in grammar, mechanics, style, and formatting. Submit as much work as possible, whether it is a full or partial draft. Please refer to Research Paper Guidelines as well as Week Five Final Research Paper instructions.
The purpose of the Final Research Paper Draft is to ensure you are making satisfactory progress on your Final Research Paper while providing you with an opportunity to receive direction and feedback from your instructor. If you find that you are struggling to complete the draft, make sure that you have read and reviewed this week’s required activities. Additionally, consider contacting your instructor for additional one-on-one guidance.Submission Information: Complete the task above and save the document as a Microsoft Word or PDF file. Submit your assignment via the Assignment Submission button. Please use a naming convention for your assignment file that includes your last name, the week number, and the assignment number. So, your Final Research Paper Draft
assignment should bear a file name that looks like: smithENG122w3.doc or smithENG122w3.pdf.
Have hiv/aids in adults taking over, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Argumentation / Research Paper, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Argumentation / Research Paper
Minimum Length: 1,200 words
Your first four essay assignments were designed to focus on specific critical thinking and writing skills.
Your fifth assignment, an argumentative research paper, will incorporate the skills you have developed throughout this course, and will develop new skills in research. For this assignment, you will:
- Generate your own topic concerning the intersection of two aspects of identity. You can go in-depth about an issue of gender identity as it relates to something else like cultural identity or the media. Or, you can challenge a stereotype concerning aspects of identity. As long as you are making an argument that addresses two aspects of identity, you’ll be on the right track. Your topic must be cleared by me before you being writing.
- Make an argument about your topic. This argument must be clearly stated in a working thesis statement. All body paragraphs must be focused and organized, clearly relating back to your thesis.
- Research sources appropriate to your topic, and effectively use those sources as evidence to support and prove your thesis. Although you may use articles in your reader, you must research and use at least three* outside sources. We will discuss research methods and ways to incorporate sources into your writing in class.
- Cite all sources using MLA Format. Your paper must include proper parenthetical citations and a Works Cited page. We will go over MLA citation in class, and you have Everyday Writer as a reference.
*A Few Notes about Required Sources: Your sources must be reputable and reliable. Good sources include the following:
- Scholarly books
- Scholarly journals
- Some websites (We will be discussing internet sources during the research workshop.)
You may use the following but they will not count toward your minimum and you must identify your intent in use:
- newspapers (San Francisco Chronicle, New York Times, etc.)
- magazines (Time, Newsweek, etc.)
Remember that a well researched paper will include a variety of sources. Also, remember that for academic papers, books and scholarly journals tend to provide the best information.
- All of your sources must be a current (2011 or later) book or article from a scholarly journal.
- While you are encouraged to reference primary sources (song lyrics, advertisements, television shows, movies, photos and other art, etc.), these can not count toward your three required sources.
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS IMPORTANT!!! No matter what discipline you are in, you will have to write well-researched papers. Sometimes, you will have to generate your own topics. Other times you may be given a broad topic that you have to narrow and focus for research. You need to get used to finding good sources (not just whatever pops up first in a Google search), and figuring out ways to effectively integrate those sources into your own writing. Research papers are the cornerstone of many upper-division and writing intensive courses.
court cases with specific conditions, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Please, I need court (case) must be about a legal issue facing schools today in term of (Discipline in relation to social media Instagram, twitter, snap chat,…….etc).
1- I want only link for the case it must have a Citation court number, the case goes through trail process in court and the judgment has been declared ( finished trail) Outline example (the offense and offender – the defence – guilty or not as court opinion and why – based on what )
2- Cases must look like Example this case down in the link in term of format.
3- Cases must be in Maryland (Baltimore) the USA. Also, it must be the new years 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 no older than these days
4- Cases must be Not about Sexual issues or anything related to it. Also not related to religion
5- Cases must be among the students in school. (Staff and teacher aren’t included) only student
( this example has been approved by professor, but the only problem it is not in Maryland State)
I need only two , but you can provide more the two links so I can ask the professor to approve any of them. otherwise, I will keep asking for more until the professor agree
Notice: I have to do a presentation about the approved case. if you interested let me know so I can invite you only.
I need a research paper Humanities Assignment Help
TOPIC CHOICE – • Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales as a portrait of the rising middle class in the Middle Ages
- FINAL DRAFT of research paper due this weekDO NOT TURN IN THE SAME DRAFT AS THE ROUGH DRAFT
Many of you need to make sure you are writing about the correct prompt– do not just write a plot summaryMake sure the majority of the paper is your writing— not copied from the internetMany of you need a clear thesis and topic sentencesORGANIZE!Ask yourself the following questions through the revision process:Does the paper fulfill its purpose of taking a stance on a literary topic and supporting the stance with information?Does the introductory paragraph get the reader’s attention?Does the paper have a clear thesis statement? Is it the last sentence in the intro?– Does it answer the prompt?Does every paragraph in the body of the paper support the thesis?Is there a CLEAR Topic Sentence that show what will be in the body paragraph ?Does the writer supply facts and quotations to support the thesis? Are they cited properly?Does the conclusion restate the paper’s thesis (in the first sentence), and does it leave the reader with something to think about?Does the paper use formal language (NO YOU, or I, or mention of the paper within the paper), a serious tone, and an objective voice to achieve its purpose of informing the audience?Grading:Purpose and voice:The research paper does an outstanding job of fulfilling its purpose of taking a stance on a literary topic and providing substantial information on the chosen topic. The writer’s voice is clear and shows interest in the topic. The details provided are complete and cover the topic fully. There is no irrelevant information present. Readers are not left with lingering questions about the topic.Ideas and Content:The research paper is on a literary topic that interests the writer. The topic is sufficiently narrow to cover well, and a thesis statement provides a clear focus for the paper. The topic is fully researched and very well developed with facts, evidence, and quotations from cited sources that include at least four sources, one of which should be a print source. The research paper includes a comprehensive Works Cited page.Structure and Organization:The research paper has a clear structure with an introductory paragraph or paragraphs that grab the reader’s attention and clearly state the thesis. Each body paragraph contains reasons or evidence in the form of facts and quotations that support the thesis. The conclusion tells readers what the writer has learned or leaves readers with something to think about. The writer uses an appropriate pattern of organization that fits the topic and thesis. Transitions are used to clarify ideas and to move smoothly within and between paragraphs. The paper includes thought-provoking and specific headings, interesting and informative graphics, and an instructive multimedia component that aids comprehension.Language and Word Choice:The student considers purpose and audience in the language, word choice,and tone of the research paper. The student uses formal language that is powerful and clear, several domain-specific words, and several literary techniques such as similes, metaphors and analogies to explain concepts and provide clear information. The tone is serious and consistently objective, with no personal opinions offered.Sentences and Mechanics:Each sentence expresses a complete thought, and sentence beginnings and structures are varied. Quotations contain the exact words of the source and are punctuated correctly. All citations within the research paper and on the Works Cited page are in proper citation format. There are extremely few errors in grammar, in usage, and in mechanics, and those errors that exist do not impede readers’ understanding
I am enclosing my rough draft which I got 140/200, and her feedback was : Organize your essay—-
You need an intro (that does not contain quotes) that has a thesis at the end of the paragraph– this should mention the topic
You do not want to use you or I or directly reference the paper (ex: In this paper there will be….)
Each body paragraph needs a topic sentence that introduces the focus of the paragraph– in the paragraph– it must only discuss what the topic sentence says it will… it should contain source info for support— put you should not end with a citation– this should be blended into the paragraph– you need to make sure the majority is your own words — if you take ANYTHING from the internet— it must be quoted and cited
The conclusion should restate the thesis (as the 1st sentence) and should not contain any new info…. like a quote
Motivation Plan Writing Assignment Help
Interview your mentor to gather information about your mentor’s organization, the department your mentor works in, and his or her job description.
Write a plan that may be applied to your mentor’s department and that would increase your Learning Team members’ motivation, satisfaction, and performance based on their personal profiles, as if they were employees of that department.
- No more than 1400 words
- Analyze specific differences in attitudes, emotions, personalities, and values among your Learning Team members, and address how each difference might be used to positively influence behavior.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Clickthe Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Copyright ©2016 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
My mentor works at Geico as a Liability Claims Representative manager
financial risks, accounting assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Go to http://money.com or http://finance.yahoo.com and enter the company symbol for Delta Airlines and then find the financial statements. For Delta Airlines, analyze the liability section of the balance sheet. For each liability, write a short description. Use information from the notes to help you. Then, calculate the debt-to-equity ratio for the current year with the available information. What tentative conclusions can you draw about the debt position of your airline? Do owners or creditors have more claims on the company’s assets? How can you tell? What types of financial risks apply to your company?
2 paragraphs- include references
financial risks, accounting assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
HTML easy Coding, computer science homework help Programming Assignment Help
Create 3 pages and a CSS page
CSS should have the following:
- 2 columns with vertical navigation in left column (use the div element)
- The two columns should have different colors
- There should be a header with a graphic that goes horizontally in the header
- There should be a heading in the header
- There should be a search bar in the header
- The header should be a different color than the two columns
- There should be a footer
- A horizontal line before the footer
Page 1 should be an enticing page for a bed and breakfast (hotel).
- Picture of the hotel on the left
- A sentence or two describing the hotel
- Bullet points under the sentence – enumerating features
- Calendar to request a stay
Pages two should be a gallery
- 3 thumbnail pictures
- 3 average size pictures of the same pictures
- hover and opacity when click and then they transition into view
Page 3 will be a table and 2 forms
The table will identify the different bedrooms that can be rented.
Name of the room
Amenities of the Room
Picture of the Room
The form will have the customer then pic which room desired (you can decide the best form for this purpose)
The second form will ask for their contact information
Email (make sure you validate format)
Phone (make sure you validate format)
Rating of the hotel
Working in Groups and Teams, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Title of the essay
Working in Groups and Teams
Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
1. Do you agree with your results?
2. Based on your self-assessment, what do you see as your strengths and weaknesses regarding working on a team?
3. Have you ever engaged in social loafing while on a team? Why or why not?
4. How does working effectively on a team give you an advantage in the workplace?
5. How do groups normally develop?
6. How does the effectiveness of the team members influence the group’s development process?
Points to be evaluated
1. The paper is 1050 words in length.
2. Paper discusses main objectives
3. Major points are stated clearly and are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis.
4. Paper includes at least one reference and in-text citations.
This is the book must have at least one in-text citation
“Organizational Behavior: A Practical, Problem-Solving Approach
Angelo Kinicki, 1 edition.”
Kinicki, A., & Fugate, M. (2016). Organizational Behavior: A Practical Problem-Solving Approach. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
No Wikipedia sources, Course Hero, or UK or London essays
These are my results of the text
Contributing to the Team’s Work
Score : 25 pts. Feedback: High contribution
Interacting with Teammates
Score : 30 pts. Feedback: High level of interaction
Keeping the Team on Track
Score: 24 pts. Feedback: Highly skilled at keeping on track
Score: 14 pts. Feedback: High quality expectations
Having Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Score: 8 pts. Feedback: Highly relevant knowledge and skills
Score: 101 pts.
84 – 105 pts.
Feedback: Highly effective team member
shareholders equity, accounting assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
When the stock market is going up over a long period of time, investors can become complacent about the risks of being a stockholder. After the significant decline of the stock market in 2008, people have begun to rethink the risk involved in owning stock. What kinds of risks do the owners of publicly-traded companies face? What could you do, as an investor, to continue to invest in the market but minimize your risk? Select two companies that you would invest in if you had the money. Find their financial statements on the Internet and examine the shareholders’ equity section of their balance sheets. What does your analysis tell you about each firm? Is this a good investment? Explain your findings and conclusion.
2 paragraphs- include references
what do you think? Writing Assignment Help
This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 9.1: Unprofessional Conduct, or Case Study 8.4: Have Gun Will Travel.
You will be graded on the following criteria:
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the questions associated with your chosen case study and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen case study.
- 2.Read Case 9.3: She Snoops to Conquer, located here or on page 346 in your textbook then respond to the following questions. Do employees have a right not to be spied on? If you were the owner of the store, how would you view Jean’s actions? How should the information that the security team gathered be handled?
- 3.During outbreak of Ebola in West Africa in 2014, many U.S. healthcare workers and military members were exposed to the contagious disease (see the New York Times’ article, “Ebola-Infected Health Care Worker in Dallas Took a Flight on Monday” for an example, located at http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/16/us/ebola-infected-dallas-health-worker-was-on-flight.html?Hereisanarticleforthemilitary_r=0). Use the Internet to locate one to two (1-2) other articles about this particular Ebola outbreak. Discuss your initial reaction to the news of the outbreak, citing one (1) article about the outbreak. Explain the effect that this has had on your current perception about public health policy.
https://anyessayhelp.com/. Use the Internet to locate one to two (1-2) other articles about this particular Ebola outbreak. Discuss your initial reaction to the news of the outbreak, citing one (1) article about the outbreak. Explain the effect that this has had on your current perception about public health policy.