Health and medical help needed with a competition in the Health Care sector Health Medical Assignment Help. Health and medical help needed with a competition in the Health Care sector Health Medical Assignment Help.
One of the trends marking the continuing transformation of the U.S. health care industry is the dramatic increase in the pace of competition. The heightened competition is taking place among hospitals, health plans, physician groups, and drug companies, and between physicians and hospitals, and hospitals and health plans. Listen to the Looking Ahead: The Future of Health Care Policy podcast from National Public Radio (NPR). Then, prepare a three- to five-page paper in which you:
- Describe the different forms of competition that take place among various types of health care organizations.
- Evaluate the benefits and pitfalls of competition in health care and suggest alternatives if competition was not the primary driver of operations in the U.S. health care system.
- Explain the elements of successful competition and the use of competitive intelligence.
- Describe the influence competition has on the services offered by health care organizations and the choices patients have.
Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources that were published within the last five years. One source must be obtained from the Ashford University Library and focus on competition health care. All sources must be documented in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Health and medical help needed with a competition in the Health Care sector Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Help with health and medical question Health Medical Assignment Help
You are working in a community clinic where you have been assigned to provide measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccinations to children entering kindergarten. Your first patient is a 5-year-old female accompanied by her mother. The mother expresses to you, “while I was sitting in the waiting room, there were several other parents discussing vaccinations and how dangerous they are. After listening to the other parents, I’m now hesitant to have my daughter vaccinated because I’m fearful that something might happen. I don’t know if I should have my daughter vaccinated.”
What information could you share with this parent that would educate her about the importance and the safety of vaccinations? How would you provide this information?
Help with group financial statement analysis project Business Finance Assignment Help
This is a project with other people in the group. The project is this:
GROUP FINANCIAL STATEMENT
The objective is to prepare a report comparing two
firms that are competitorsin the same
industry (WE CHOSE HOME DEPOT VS LOWE’S) to determine which company appears to be a better
investment from the viewpoint of a potential shareholder. The two
companies should have same fiscal year end, preferably December 31. Report your findings in a powerpoint format. The
length of these options is up to you, but there must be sufficient materials
presented to provide a critical analysis of the project.
My job is to:
According to the management report (also called
“Responsibility for Financial Reporting”), who bears responsibility for the
integrity and objectivity of the financial statements?
– What means does management use to assure that the financial
information is reliable?
– An audit committee is comprised of several members of the
board of directors. The committee acts
as the liaison between the independent auditor and the corporation. What is the responsibility of the Audit
Committee of the Board of Directors?
Discuss the audit
– Who is the corporation’s independent auditor and in which
city is the auditor located?
– List and explain the types of audit opinions.
– Read the auditors’ opinions of the companies and indicate
the type of opinion expressed by the auditors.
– An auditor’s report will state the responsibility of the
auditor. What is the responsibility of
the auditor with regard to the financial statements.
– What guidelines do the auditors use to conduct the audit?
– Do the auditors believe the financial statements were
presented fairly? What statements in the
audit opinion support your conclusion?
comprehensive financial statement analysis.
Prepare the common size statements and all the ratios and amounts for
the measures given below for the three most recent years for both of your
companies and present in a clear tabular form.
Then discuss each category given below.
– Common-Size financial Statements
– Ratios from chapter 15
( I can scan the pages. It is GARRISON NOREEN BREWER- MANAGERIAL
ACCOUNTING 15TH EDITION)
I need help with law questions (1-2 paragraphs each answer) Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Describe the approach necessary to ensure that all evidence is gathered
properly and that the chain of custody has been maintained. Then,
evaluate which step in the outlined approach is the most likely to be
skipped or not executed properly.
2. Address three challenges faced by criminal justice organizations in
implementing technological initiatives, such as cost/benefit factors,
legal implications, and privacy issues.
3. Imagine you are applying for one of the positions you previously
researched. State the position and determine five (5) skills that are
important to have for this position.
Health Care Planning & Evaluation Health Medical Assignment Help
For your Final Paper, choose one of the following health care organizations:
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Tenet Health System
- Mayo Clinic
- Henry Ford Health System
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Planned Parenthood
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Health Markets
Conduct an evaluation of the organization based on strategic planning analysis, which includes the strengths and/or weaknesses that are internal to the organization and opportunities and/or threats external to the organization. Your strategic plan analysis must include at least three strengths and three weaknesses that are internal to the organization and at least three opportunities and three threats that are external to the organization. You must utilize at least five valid sources in your analysis. Examples of valid sources include organizational websites, annual reports, personal interviews with organizational leadership, investigative reports, government reports, and conference transcripts. Your Final Paper must address at least five key areas, concepts, and strategies that are outlined in the course text. These include:
- Internal and external assessments
- Competitive marketing analysis
- Identification of stakeholders
- Overview and assessments of services provided
- Competencies and resource
- Public entities and regulatory requirements
- Demographics served
- Strategic financial planning
- Financial and operational outcomes
- Current and future direction of the organization of choice
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and references pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
6 questions nursing Health Medical Assignment Help
1.The three types of qualitative research are
phenomenological, grounded theory, and ethnographic research. What are the
differences and similarities between two of the three types of studies?
2. What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to
illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing
3. Extraneous variables may have an influence on the dependent
variable. In what ways do researchers attempt to control extraneous variables?
Support your answer with current literature.
4. Describe the levels of evidence and
provide an example of the type of practice change that could result from each
5. The theoretical foundations of qualitative and quantitative
methods are very different, but many researchers believe both methods should be
used in the research study to increase validity and reliability. What
advantages or disadvantages do you see in using both types of methods in a
nursing study? Support your answer with current evidence-based literature.
6. According to the textbook, nurses in various settings are
adopting a research-based (or evidence-based) practice that incorporates
research findings into their decisions and interaction with clients. How do you
see this being applied in your workplace?
6 questions nursing Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The Judicial Branch Humanities Assignment Help
Creative thinking and your own wording are important aspects of an effective answer.
- In order for a court to hear a case, it must have jurisdiction. What is jurisdiction? Distinguish between original jurisdiction and appellate jurisdiction. [MO7.1]
- How does a case come to be heard by the Supreme Court? Describe how cases are selected. [MO7.1]
- After a case has been decided, the Court issues its ruling. Distinguish between the terms decision and opinion. Then, define the following terms: majority opinion, concurring opinion, dissenting opinion. Who writes the opinions? [MO7.1]
- Briefly describe U.S. district courts and U.S. courts of appeals and discuss the importance of state courts. [MO7.1]
- Justices are nominated to the federal court system by the president and confirmed (or rejected) by the Senate. What considerations go into a president’s choice of Supreme Court nominees? [MO7.1]
- Besides the Constitution, consider the statutory and administrative influences on the Court and its decisions. How does the Court shape public policy? [MO7.1]
- Distinguish between criminal law and civil law cases. Give examples. [MO7.1]
- Marbury v. Madison (1803) is the case most closely associated with judicial review. Define judicial review. What impact can that power have on the other two branches of government in particular and on American society in general? Is the power specified in the Constitution? [MO7.2]
- Judicial restraint and judicial activism are the terms that describe the degree to which justices defer to precedent and elected officials. Define these two terms. Which practice considers the Constitution a living document or a static document, and why? [MO7.3]
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka (1954) produced a landmark decision that dramatically changed American society. Using this case or another landmark case as an example, discuss how Supreme Court decisions can affect everyday American life. [MO7.3]
Science fiction reading event review Writing Assignment Help
1. Review visiting science fiction writers including Monica Byrne and Jeff Vandemeer. Be sure to write about any ideas that emerge in these reading that relate to any aspects of our own course materials.
2. the review of the reading must also have at least two quotations from two of the texts we’ve read . you must make specific comparisons with course materials in terms of offering insights and reflections. (we have read : Childhood’s End, The Handmaid’s Tale, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Never Let Me Go, Frankenstein, Borne, War of the Worlds)
I will send you some information about Monica Bryne and Jeff Vandemeer.
running for texas house of representative. Humanities Assignment Help
Why not you? Why not now?
For this project, you will hypothetically be running for office. Choose whether you would like to run for the Texas House of Representatives OR the Texas State Senate. We will be doing the project in chunks, as we cover the material in class, so tasks may be assigned out of sequence.
Preparing to run: SLO #1
- Know your district. Go to: http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx, and discover the district number, and who represents you in the Texas house or state senate. Which political party is your state house/state senate representative affiliated with? (if you choose to run as a House or Senate representative, check the district that you want to run for.)
- Go to your current representative’s page, and look at the district analysis documents.
- What does your district look like (in terms of population, age, education, employment, election results)?
- What issues arise based on the district’s demographics (this will help you think about your platform)
- Is your district gerrymandered? http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Info.aspx?rpts=maps
Your Platform, and Party Politics: (you have to take both surveys!)
- Know yourself. Take these surveys to identify your political leanings:
- http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-party-quiz/ (Political party quiz)
- http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/ (Ideology quiz)
- Submit screenshots of your results (both surveys). Explain your results. What do they say about you?
- Given your results, and your previous district analysis research, what is your platform? Choose at least 3 issue stands to develop.
- Compare your issue stands with the official party platforms of your party:
- Texas Democratic Party platform:http://www.txdemocrats.org/our-party/texas-democratic-party-platform/
- Texas Republican Party platform: https://www.texasgop.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/PERM-PLATFORM.pdf
- Where do your ideas align with the party?
- Where do your ideas diverge from the party?
digestive Science Assignment Help
Down the alimentary canal
Pick one of the following structures or groups of structures in the digestive system and tell us in your own words what it does. Also tell us how its behavior is controlled. As part of your answer, imagine that you have eaten a greasy hamburger on a high fiber (both soluble and insoluble) bun and tell us what would be happening to it as a result of the activity of this structure.
Teeth and tongue
Soft palate and epiglottis
Ampulla of Vater
Sphincter of Oddi
Liver (only its functions directly involved in digestion!)
Pancreas (exocrine function)