Health Organization Case Study – NRS-451VN, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help. Health Organization Case Study – NRS-451VN, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help.
Due Date: Jul 02, 2017 23:59:59 Max Points: 200
Research a health care organization or a network that spans several states within the U.S. (Example: United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Healthcare, etc.).
Harvard Business Review Online and Hoover’s Company Records, found in the GCU Library, are useful sources. You may also find pertinent information on your organization’s webpage.
Review “Singapore Airlines Case Study.”
Prepare a 1,000-1,250-word paper that focuses on the organization or network you have selected.
Your essay should assess the readiness of the health care organization or network in addressing the health care needs of citizens in the next decade, and include a strategic plan that addresses issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Please read the attached case study “Singapore Airlines Case study” before starting the assignment!
Health Organization Case Study – NRS-451VN, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Informal Essay on higher education, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
IA assignments need to demonstrate the following
skills: strong reading comprehension, concise/accurate analysis of what the
authors are saying, synthesis of multiple authors’ opinions and ideas (on
a range of topics), connecting common denominators between the works (this is
huge), construction of opinionated thesis/claim statements in third person
voice, Aristotle’s three forms of appeal, and a clear understanding of
Toulmin’s elements of argument (the language of these six elements should guide
your discussion and analysis of what the authors are saying (Toulmin elements
are: claim, grounds, warrant, backing, qualifiers, rebuttals). It is not
necessary to approach the Toulmin elements with an exhaustive “list mentality”
for every essay in the set, as though you need to thoroughly address all six
elements for every essay, BUT the general language of your discussions should
consist of frequent references to the most prominent elements in a
1. Merely generalize
about the essays, 2. Be highly selective/minimal as to which essays you mention
and/or discuss; 3. Not incorporate specific terminology (of Toulmin and Aristotle
in this case) into your discussions; 4. Write without a thesis/claim statement
of your own and/or not treating these responses as third-person, issue based
responses and not personal narratives
I have attached the reading to include in this essay. essay should be at least 1-2 pages but it is okay if its longer than 2 pages
Informal Essay on Technology, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
IA assignments need to demonstrate the following skills: strong reading comprehension, concise/accurate analysis of what the authors are saying, synthesis of multiple authors’ opinions and ideas (on a range of topics), connecting common denominators between the works (this is huge), construction of opinionated thesis/claim statements in third person voice, Aristotle’s three forms of appeal, and a clear understanding of Toulmin’s elements of argument (the language of these six elements should guide your discussion and analysis of what the authors are saying (Toulmin elements are: claim, grounds, warrant, backing, qualifiers, rebuttals). It is not necessary to approach the Toulmin elements with an exhaustive “list mentality” for every essay in the set, as though you need to thoroughly address all six elements for every essay, BUT the general language of your discussions should consist of frequent references to the most prominent elements in a naturally-flowing way.
1. Merely generalize about the essays, 2. Be highly selective/minimal as to which essays you mention and/or discuss; 3. Not incorporate specific terminology (of Toulmin and Aristotle in this case) into your discussions; 4. Write without a thesis/claim statement of your own and/or not treating these responses as third-person, issue based responses and not personal narratives
I have attached the reading to include in this essay. essay should be at least 1-2 pages but it is okay if its longer than 2 pages
Benchmark Comprehensive Assessment plan, math homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
Use the information you gathered from your three interviews with professionals in the schools, about various assessment practices, to inform your benchmark assignment.
Using the “Class Profile,” select a grade level (1-8) for the class. Next, select English language arts or mathematics as the content area you will be working with for this assignment. Based on the grade and content area you selected, choose a Common Core strand, cluster, and set of standards. Using this information, you will create a comprehensive assessment plan.
In creating the assessment plan, include an introduction that provides a short summary of a unit of study to contextualize your assessments. Include:
Part I: Introduction and Summary
- Learning targets/objectives that are aligned with your standards and consistent with the unit of study you have summarized.
- Academic language for the unit of study, including key vocabulary, form, and function.
- An informal, formative pre-assessment.
Part II: Table of Specifications
Provide a table of specifications using either the DOK model or Bloom’s Taxonomy model.
Part III: Summative Assessment
Consistent and aligned with the items below, create a summative assessment that consists of:
- Directions for the student.
- Three short answer response items that require the use of varied cognitive skills.
- Fifteen multiple choice questions that require the use of varied cognitive skills.
- One restricted response essay that requires extended or critical thinking.
- Modified short answer response items and multiple choice items for a student on an IEP related to a learning disability.
- Rationale as to how your summative assessment meets the continuous intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of each elementary student.
Part IV: Scoring Guide and Answer Key
Create the following to accompany your summative assessment:
- An analytic scoring guide for the restricted response essay that describes the criteria and features to be scored.
- An answer key that includes answers for the short answer responses, answers for the multiple choice questions with explanations for each option, and a sample answer for the extended response essay.
- A separate answer key for the assessment items that were modified for the student on the IEP.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
understanding movies , sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Discuss at least 5 storytelling/narrative/plot)
devices or editing choices that you have seen in recent films or TV
shows. How did these devices or choices help drive the story? Then link
those narrative techniques to the films you watched.
For example: In Walk, – You, Walk!
(1912) Rose gets the help of friends to teach someone who mistreated
her a lesson. This is common plot device in today’s situation comedies
The Birth of a Nation
(1913) is still seen as a monumental film due to its innovation of
filming techniques that are still used today. For example, one of D. W.
Griffith’s key contributions was his pioneering use of “cross-cutting”
to follow parallel lines of action. An early audience might have been
confused by a film that showed first one group of characters, then
another, then the first again, But Griffith successfully uses such a
technique in a chase scene that is rarely not use in an action movie
today. Besides “cross-cutting,” There are at less 16 other ways in which
Griffith was an innovator, ranging from his night photography to his
use of the iris shot and color tinting. Due to Giffith’s efforts, this
is a film of great visual beauty and narractive power.
the movie is racist and unapologetic about its attitudes, which are
those of a white Southerner, raised in the 19th century, unable to see
African-Americans as fellow beings of worth and rights.
With that in mind, answer the following questions:
it possible to separate the content from the filmcraft? If art should
serve beauty and truth, can great art be in the thrall of hateful
ideologies? Can we still find beauty in such an ugly past? Is it
reasonability “okay” to enjoy viewing such art with such a message?
there more recent films, TV shows, music, pieces of art that press
against the same types of issues? If so, how do we/should we respond to
Vulernable population response, health & medical homework hel Health Medical Assignment Help
Need response to this discussion question. Only one reference needed. Nothing elaborate just a short response to the post!!
Christopher Wellwood posted Jul 2, 2017 10:59 AM
This page automatically marks posts as read as you scroll.
POPULATION: The purpose of this discussion to to analyze and address
nutritional needs, appropriate exercises, and stress management
techniques for an at risk / vulnerable population. According to the
American Journal of Managed Care article “Vulnerable Populations”
(2006), at risk and vulnerable populations include the economically
disadvantaged, racial, uninsured, low-income children, the elderly, and
those with chronic health conditions including mental illness. For this
week, I will discuss John Smith, a 71 year old caucasian male, with a
BMI of 34, who worked as a history professor prior to retiring, recently
diagnosed with non-insulin dependent diabetes (type 2 diabetes
NUTRITION: Nutrition for a Type 2 diabetic is specifically designed
to reduce non-fasting glucose levels. Current recommendations include a
well-balanced meal plan with foods from all food groups, with fewer
calories, an emphasis on healthy fats, and distribution of starches.
Recommendations include comprehensive glycemic index reduction to be
between 80-130. Referrals for nutritional programs would include the
American Diabetes Association website, diabetes.org, specifically
relating to the the sections on healthy recipes, meal planning, and
shopping lists. (“Food”, n.d.) Additionally, the client may be referred
to a National Diabetes Educational Program Partner or Community
Organization, which provides educational assistance on living with
diabetes and provides a list of resources indoor community. (“NDEP
Partner and Community Organization Information”, n.d.)
EXERCISE: According to the American Diabetic Associations “Standards
of Medical Care in Diabetes-2015” (2015), they currently recommend that
someone with the diagnosis of type 2 diabetes, should break up extended
periods of non-activity (more than 90 minutes) with activity of some
sort. According to the American Diabetic Association, the following
exercise activities are recommended (not all inclusive): Brisk walking,
biking, dancing, low-impact aerobics, swimming, playing tennis, stair
climbing, and jogging. (“What We Recommend”, n.d.)
STRESS MANAGEMENT COUNSELING: Stress management is important, as
diabetes at times can cause significant amounts of lifestyle changes,
often dramatically. In addition, if the disease process itself is
uncontrolled, the patient may experience other difficulties associated,
such as peripheral neuropathy, which may cause a bit of stress if the
patient is having a limitation of their activity levels. As exercise is
recommended for diabetes, light exercise may greatly help reduce
stress. According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America,
the following activities are recommended to reduce stress: regular
exercise, talking with friends or family members, sleeping, watching
movies or TV, eating well, and listening to music. (“Physical Activity
Reduces Stress | Anxiety and Depression Association of America, ADAA”,
2016) Furthermore, they recommend alternatives such as tai chi and yoga
as valid techniques for stress reduction.
Vulernable population response, health & medical homework hel Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Describe the issue, why it was selected, the perspective of approach, and the scope of the paper, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
Final Project Outline/Annotated Bibliography
Before you begin, review the possible topics and requirements for your Final Project in Week Five. There are four topics that you may choose from and they are listed at the beginning of the Final Project prompt. Submit the following to your instructor for review:
1. Identify the topic of your Final Project
- Describe the issue, why it was selected, the perspective of approach, and the scope of the paper.
2. Provide an outline of your project
- The outline should include a heading for each section of the Research Paper/PowerPoint Presentation (including one for the thesis and the conclusion) as well as heading descriptions. Subheadings should also be used with a description of each subheading. These should demonstrate that you have done significant research, evaluation, and critical thinking on the issues involved and should illustrate the strategies you would incorporate and implement for the scenario you are creating.
3. Create an annotated bibliography
- The annotated bibliography should contain at least five scholarly sources that you intend to use in your project. Each listing must include a paraphrased narrative of the actual research study presented in the article and the studies used should represent the most current research related to the topic area.
Your outline and annotated bibliography must adhere to proper APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You may also find samples of each in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located under Learning Resources in the left-hand navigation panel of your classroom.
Your assignment should be four to six pages as follows:
- Title Page (one page)
- Outline (two to three pages)
- Annotated Bibliography (one to two pages
Application: Communication Skills in Action, application homework help Writing Assignment Help
Communication Skills in Action
The Application this week has two parts.
For this Application Assignment, transcript segment “Communication Skills in Action,” which shows a role-play of a meeting between two educators and several family members, who have come together to discuss the issue of extending the school day in their school district. As you watch this media segment, you will observe a variety of communication skills, both effective and not so effective. Consider the fact that the goal of effective communication is mutual understanding, not just talking. Observe and listen closely to the people in the media segment, and be sure and take notes while you watch.
Considering what you know about communication coming into this course, analyze what you observed in the “Communication Skills in Action” media segment. Based on your observations, write a paper that answers the following questions:
How well did the people in this meeting communicate with each other? How well did they deal with the issue they were discussing?
Which communication skills stood out to you as effective, and why? Give specific examples.
Which were not effective? Why? Give specific examples.
What could the people in the video ( transcript) have done to improve the ways in which they communicated with others in the meeting and/or to foster more effective communication within the group?
Based on your thoughts and ideas inspired by this media segment, what would you like to learn about communication in this course that will help you to be more effective in all types of professional situations?
Assignment length: 2 to 3 pages APA
O’Hair, D., Wiemann, M., Mullin, D. I., & Teven, J. (2015). Real communication (3rd. ed). New York: Bedford/St. Martin’s.
(TRANSCRIPT )Laureate Education (Producer). (2011). Communication skills in action, part 1 [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Abnormal psychology journal homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Part 1: Review the following sources in addition to this week’s assigned Reading:
- Maschio, J. (2014). Mental illness and common perceptions.[Video]. Unpublished.
- National Institute of Health. (2002). Understanding the impact of stigma on people with mental illness. World Psychiatry, 1 (1), 16–20. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1489832/pdf/wpa010016.
Part 2:Interview three people by asking them the following questions:
- What is mental illness?
- Can people with mental illness be helped?
- Are people with mental illness dangerous to society?
- Can people with mental illness “snap out” of it?
Last, referring to the assigned Reading; explain in 1–2 paragraphs whether you believe that the interviewees’ attitudes represent what the greater society believes about mental illness.
Provide all users on the network the ability to download and install Software Application, programming homework help Programming Assignment Help
- Provide all users on the network the ability to download and install Software Application A, Software Application B, and Software Application C, which are new, internally developed applications that have never been installed on any of the network workstation computers. Users should only be allowed to download Application A if they are in the Sales or Marketing departments, Application B if they are in Engineering or IT, or Application C for all others. Users who elect to download the software must first have their system checked to make sure it has at least 2 GB of memory and 250MB of free disk space, then successful installations must be recorded in a network-based database.