We would like to have your assistance in writing a request letter to a republican senator. The whole story is that my client is about to get married and hoping the senator gives a boost to his fiance’s family’s US immigration case so they can meet the ambassador sooner.
While we have attached a statement of purpose as a hint of what path he took to get to where he is today, we’d like to list the following facts as extra information that might help you write a better letter.
– He was the youngest political prisoner at one point of his life who spent a long time in solitary confinement.
– His father was assassinated by a high-profile anti-Israel/anti-us political icon when he was one year old.
– He has seen as US national interest and math elite.
– He has a bunch of companies helping renovate and secure the US infrastructure.
– He has a bunch of national and international patents.
– He collaborated and worked with three letter agencies.
– He is active in helping people and giving back to the community.
In the last 5 years, he has hesitated to take any official action in his personal life due to concern that IRGC (the secret service that is in the terrorist group) could harm his fiancé’s family overseas. He simply wants them here so he can start his life in peace, a simple push for his fiancé’s family to get their visa after all these years waiting in line.