help me in the question below Writing Assignment Help. help me in the question below Writing Assignment Help.
is what was need below and attached is what I turned in . The system are
supposed to be ranked from 1st 2nd and 3rd. Scaling should be applied
is that only one computer in each category should have a ranking of 1
(the best rank).This holds true for the other ranking numbers as
well.For example: Cost: Windows1—-Unix-Linux—3—Mac-2.The scaling
criteria were provided in the assignment instructions. The table does
not represent the rankings as it should. The table is well designed but
in place of wording, rankings for each of the criteria should be
provided. Then, a 1 ½ –2 page paper supported by in text citation
should recommend the appropriate operating system for the requirements.
Please redo the format to APA formatting
are so many operating systems available in the market that it’s
difficult to decide which one is the best. Search the Internet for
information on the following operating systems, and draw a table that
compares them in terms of scalability, ease of use, reliability, and
cost. The list of choices should include the current version of the
following common operating systems:
Below is an example of how the table can look:
Ease of Use
Unix or Linux
the table, specify the version of the operating system being reviewed
for each category and rate each operating system on a scale of 1 to 3 (1
belonging to the operating system that is the highest in that category
[e.g., 1=easiest to use]).
Based on the above analysis, state which operating system you recommend for the following requirements and your justification:
finance department of XYZ Inc. has hired two trainees to work on a
simple database application. Users are going to use the computer for the
- Smart Shoppers needs an OS with an easy-to-use interface and also the capability to support dual processors.
non-profit organization wants to host a Web site and needs a computer
to host the Web site. They want a cost-effective solution for hosting
the Web site.
help me in the question below Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Renewable energy sources, environmental science homework help Science Assignment Help
Based on your reading this week, which renewable energy source do you think has the greatest potential to solve our energetic needs? Support your choice with details from the textbook and/or external research (CITE!).When you’re ready to contribute to this discussion,
Start a New Thread.
With this week’s reading in mind, research plans to drill for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Specifically, find out:
NOTE: I suspect that this issue could become a heated discussion, so please keep all of your comments polite—and no personal attacks on anyone’s posts. REMEMBER TO FOCUS ON THE SCIENCE–NO POLITICS!
NIKE INC, COMPANY, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
NIKE INC, COMPANY
The team works for a company that is looking to make an acquisition of another company. The team must make a recommendation as to whether or not the company should make an offer based on the information below. The team must present their recommendation and all supporting information to the executive team.
Select a company with which the team is familiar. This should be a publicly traded company with sufficient financial data available online.
Identify the following information on the selected company:
Revenues = increasing by 8% each year
Expenses = increasing by 10% each year
Tax rate = 25%
Discount rate = 10%
Compute and analyze the financial data using a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet. Make sure all calculations can be seen in the background of the applicable spreadsheet cells. In other words, leave an audit trail so others can see how you arrived at your calculations and analysis. Items should be submitted in Microsoft® Excel®; indicate your recommendation in the Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet:
Calculate the 5-year projected income.
Calculate a 5-year projected cash flow.
Calculate net present value (NPV).
Calculate the internal rate of return (IRR).
Determine if the team would recommend acquiring this company based on the 4 calculations above; do you recommend acquiring this company?
Identify a quantifiable measure for the company such as service time, percent of errors, etc. Select one of the following quality control tools to evaluate this data:
Cause and Effect (Fishbone) Diagram
Create a 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes or voiceover:
Define the answers you calculate in Part I.
Analyze the results you arrived at in Part I.
Interpret the answers you calculated.
Present the rationale behind each item and why it supports the team’s decision.
Describe the relationship between NPV and IRR. Hint: The key factor is the discount rate used.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Elements of Poetry, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Review symbolism and allegory on page 536 of your text. Then read Emily Dickinson’s “Because I could not Stop for Death” on page 541. Is this poem generally symbolic or is it allegorical? Explain the significance of the details in lines 9-13 and lines 17-20.
Review syntax on page 542 of your text. Then read Sonia Sanchez’s “Towhomitmayconcern” on page 846. How is syntax instrumental in constructing voice and tone?
Review rhythm and meter on pp. 556-563 of your text. Then read Anne Sexton’s “Her Kind” on page 563. Answer Questions for Reflection from page 563:
Identify the prevailing meter of the poem.
How does Sexton keep the poem moving?
Examine her uses of caesura and enjambment, and comment on their effect on the poem’s rhythm.
Read Langston Hughes’ “I Too” on page 708 of your text. Scan the poem for the use of particular accents, such as iambs, trochees, dactyls, etc. (see page 558). How does the use of these patterns contribute to the tone of the lines?
(2008). Literature: Approaches to Fiction, poetry, and drama (2nd ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.
Social media, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
PLEASE WRITE IN MIDDLE School level not college (good and american grammar) like “”””””””” when I went to the Deaf school and then I learnt what Deaf world was like, which fits my life well. Today I’m still learning the deepest of Deaf culture. Being Deaf can’t be the main barrier to lead to the failure of the big life dreams that I have. My life has been affected in various ways because of my status but that doesn’t make me fail in making my own decisions on my life. Learning about the Deaf characters and culture has made me view my status in a positive manner making me think on the privileges that the society has offered to me by giving me a chance to utilize the important privileges delegated to me. Though the society has offered several positive privileges to the Deaf, some of the people focus much on empowering the underprivileged hence hindering the Deaf from making special developments in their lives.
When I was in a hearing school, I often felt overwhelmed and wanted to avoid studying and never wanted to go to college. My parents tried to convince me that school was extremely important, but I did not listen to them. One day, I told my mother that I wanted to receive a better education in a deaf school, and my mother did not want me to go to a deaf school because she believed that I did not care about education for my life. A few days later, I felt so disappointed that I was forced to learn unwanted lessons. I decided to keep telling my mother my goal was to go to a deaf school and my mother finally accepted it. I started to be joyful at that news and readied for a better education. As a college student, I applied for City college of San Francisco to learn more English and general studies and then transferred to the University. I am majoring in communication and public relations and minor in digital media. I personally love working with people, I feel very happy seeing them satisfied with their present and looking forward to their future, and I love learning different cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, traditions, and many things that I have never learnt before, although what i really would be glad to add to my personal experience is developing a new project, to develop a new website to make the hearing and Deaf worlds one unit so they will be able to communicate with each other to learn about their different worlds.””””””””””””””‘
What is your purpose for using social media personally and professionally? Discuss this 50-100 words… I have Facebook and IG, not Twitter. its for keeping in touching and making live a better life and advertisiting.
– organized just like you write your paper with introduction, body, then wrap up with a main point
– reflective and insightful coming from your heart
- Upload a picture of yourself in Blackboard profile. Go to “#BlackboardHelp” –>“About You” (under Explore All) –> “Profile” –> “Add a profile picture” –> Read the instruction on how to upload your profile picture.
- When did you open your Facebook account? 2013
- What was your first Facebook status? Did you like what you say in your status? Why or why not? Would you say the same status today? say welcome to Facebook or I will punch you. Yes I like and its funny.
- 50 – 100 words)
- Google the very first tweet on Twitter. Who wrote the first tweet? (10 – 50 words)
- Research online to find anything interesting with #WhereItAllBegan and share with us. (50 – 100 words)
- Any burning questions relating to the syllabus.
Note: Your responses must include constructive critique, suggestions, in-depth questions, additional resources, and/or stimulating thoughts. Your responses must be in scholarly tone including proper writing following APA format if you cite any sources. Please read the attached discussion board rubric for more details.
Please post your top three #hashtags that you’d like to research for your midterm project. See the following hashtags. If you see a different #hashtag that you want to work on, please let me know as well. The #hashtag has to be related to social change, social justice, or social perspectives.
•#HearingPrivilege- its not fair to Deaf community because some of them look down on us as a disablted. We will have to fight for our humans and rights.
•#WhyISign —- Because I was born Deaf and it teaches me many new things fast than learning how to read lips.
•#AmINext—– Yes I can do anything and everyone can do too it doesnt matter what races and disbality.
- Everyone including adults and elders use social media but what kind of social media do they use? Read this infographic about adults vs. teens for using social media in this link: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/228029and discuss why adults and teens use social media different way? Do you agree with the infographic information? Why or why not? Provide some examples from your real-life experience. (50 – 150 words)
- There are many surprising statistical information in this infographic (http://www.business2community.com/infographics/gui…). Discuss what you learned from the infographic about how many of us use social media and how often we are on social media? Will our generation change in the future? (50 – 150 words) CORRECT LINK: http://www.business2community.com/infographics/gui…
- Share one #hashtag relating to deaf community that is a clever of world of mouth marketing! Use www.tagboard.com to do some research work. Be sure this #hashtag is viral that has 20,000 re-tweets, likes, shares, or reposts. (50 – 150 words)
- What is your vision of social media in year 2037 (20 years from now)? Describe how we live and how we socialize. (50 – 150 words)
Upload Assignment: Assignment #2 – Best and Effective Tweets
Please use TWITTER only to do your research. Go to www.twitter.com and look for three (3) BEST and EFFECTIVE tweet that is from an original person (like you) — not from a celebrity person. How did this tweet go viral with over 10,000 re-tweets or likes?? What makes those tweets very effective? What was so powerful about those tweets? What impact did these tweets contribute to our society? Write this in 1 – 2 pages.
Your paper must be:
– using APA format
– 1 – 2 pages
– clear, organized, and concise
– relevant to the assignment
Legal Status of False Memory, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
You are considered to be an expert in false memories, and a local district attorney has therefore requested your expertise on the following case:
On Tuesday, March 6, 2007, a bank was robbed in Slidell, LA. It was just after opening time, 9:04 a.m., and there were barely any customers, when a car arrived and parked in the side parking lot of the bank. Two men came out of the car and walked to the entrance. Both wore dark clothing. Upon entering the bank, they held out guns and asked for the manager. When the manager identified herself, the smaller of the two robbers ordered her to open the safe. Meanwhile, the other robber, a tall, and burley man, walked around holding his gun in his outstretched arm, and threatening the remaining employees and customers. The manager complied and the smaller robber collected all the money and valuables from the safe. After five minutes, the big robber asked if his companion was ready to go. When he was, the two ran back to their car, and drove away.
The district attorney has asked that you create a presentation about false memory and explain how it might influence this case. He asks that you specifically address the following:
- Describe false memory and false memory experiments. Use the CogLab experiment to illustrate false memory experiments, special distracters, and normal distracters.
- Describe at least one research study from a peer-reviewed journal that investigated how eyewitness memory can be affected by false memories.
- Explain how false memory might influence this particular case. Use specifics from the description of the case, the CogLab experiment, and research to support your answer.
- Using evidence from the case, the CogLab experiment, and outside research, justify why eyewitness testimonies should or should not carry weight in criminal proceedings.
- Discuss any procedures which can increase or reduce the occurrence of false memories when reporting eyewitness events.
Remember, your presentation is designed to help the jury understand false memory and how it might influence the eyewitness testimony of this case. You will have ten minutes to present.
Since this is a legal case, you must include formally written slide notes (proper grammar, proper paragraphs, APA formatting, and academic tone) with research to support your claims. The presentation will be a legal document in this case, so make it worthy of being legally binding!
Develop an 5–6-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.ppt.
Legal Status of False Memory, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Module 05 Course Project – Beginning Phase, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
In this course project, you will play the role of an MIS consultant for an online grocery store. You will address the necessary information technology needs and projects that the company must undertake to be successful.
For your project, you will need to choose one of the following companies:
- Peapod.com – www.peapod.com
Both online stores will require you to put in a zip code to browse their website. You will need to “browse as a guest.” Before browsing as a guest, you will need to type in a zip code. Please use the following zip codes:
- For Peapod, use – 60446
Module 05 Course Project – Beginning Phase
Whether the system will be developed in-house, use package software, or be outsourced, a Request for Proposal (RFP) must be prepared to solicit quotes from vendors. The primary purpose is to communicate with vendors and rank software and hardware products from different candidates. A formal RFP must include system requirements and design features to support the IT system as well as research on technical criteria and options. These tasks are done in combination with the project manager, developers, and business analyst.
Once all RFP responses are received from selected vendors, proposals are evaluated and ranked. Having ranked the proposals, the next step is to present the best options to management in the feasibility report. Once the vendor approval is obtained, the business analyst and project manager will meet with the winning vendor and begin contract negotiations and license agreements. The following RFP samples will give you an idea how these are prepared.
The following documents have examples for RFP for a phone system and a website. Since each student’s assignment is different, you can use the sections to fill in the specifics for your project. All RFP templates are very similar, but on the Internet, these RFPs are already filled out by real companies. To prepare the RFP, you need to consider the main sections and fill in your information not in long detail but enough to make the assignment understandable and substantial for a vendor to read.
finish this question Economics Assignment Help
Two banks in the area offer 25-year, $200,000 mortgages at 5.1 percent and charge a $4,100 loan application fee. However, the application fee charged by Insecurity Bank and Trust is refundable if the loan application is denied, whereas that charged by I.M. Greedy and Sons Mortgage Bank is not. The current disclosure law requires that any fees that will be refunded if the applicant is rejected be included in calculating the APR, but this is not required with nonrefundable fees (presumably because refundable fees are part of the loan rather than a fee).
What are the EARs on these two loans? What are the APRs?
databaser_8 Computer Science Assignment Help
Hi, Please Follow these Guidelines Carefully.
1. I Am expecting Great Work from you without any Plagiarism. All Work will be checked using Safe assign & Turn It in tools for plagiarism.
2. Ensure that you have no more than 20% of your Assignment that is not your own words.?
2. Previously I Had a Problem with few tutors in this site. They have provided the same document for me & for another student. We Got 100% Match in Plagiarism and we both are suspended for a week. So Kindly Do the fresh work always and even don’t provide the answer by just modifying it from previously done works.
3. Always Place in text Citations & References in APA Format.
4. Take Care of Vocabulary and Grammar.
5. Finally, Trust Me I will assign Maximum Works to you only in Coming Days.
Need at least 350 words for below question.
1. Explain in detail the two general types of triggers (not specific types like After, After insert, or After Update) why they are different and what they are used for. Provide at least one example of each type.
Need at least 150 words for below question.
2. Discuss the benefits and disadvantages of an index.
Need the questions in separate documents.
Information Systems, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Cemex is a global producer of cement and ready-mix concrete products. Headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico where it was founded nearly 100 years ago. It is now located in more 16 countries from Latin America to Bangladesh, Egypt and Indonesia. It says it is committed to running “an efficient and profitable business while caring for the needs of our environment and our communities.” It maintains a Web site (http://www.cemex.com/index.asp) in both English and Spanish. Explore it and answer the following questions:
- What do you think are Cemex’s mail goals for its Web site? Does it provide any value for the company? Why or why not?
- Cemex’s Web site contains a great deal of information about its views on social responsibility, the environment, and its relations to its communities. Do you think these views can be useful for potential customers? Why or why not?
- Suggest improvements for the Cemex Web site, explaining how these changes might help Cemex achieve its business goals.