Help to write an assignment on international ethical business Business Finance Assignment Help. Help to write an assignment on international ethical business Business Finance Assignment Help.
In 1999, a Seattle man took a popular soft-drink company seriously when one of its commercials made an offer of a Harrier jet, the famous high-tech jump jet used by the U.S. Marines. In a television commercial that aired in 1995, the company jokingly included the Harrier as one of the prizes that could be received with a mere 7 million company points. Although that sounds like a lot of points to get from drinking the soft drink company’s products (roughly 190 drinks a day for 100 years), the company also allowed customers to purchase points for 10 cents each.
The man did the math and discovered that the cost of the 7 million points needed for the jet was $700,000. He then put together a business plan, raised the $700,000 from friends and family, and submitted 15 points, the check, and an official order form with a demand for the Harrier jet.
The company wrote back, stating that the Harrier jet in the commercial was simply used to create a humorous and entertaining advertisement. They apologized for any misunderstanding or confusion people may have experienced and enclosed some free product coupons.
The free coupons did not satisfy the man, who then took the soft drink company to court. Finally, a federal judge for the Southern District of New York held that the company was only joking when it implied in its ad that it was giving away fighter jets. The judge noted that because the jets sell for approximately $23 million, no one could have concluded that the commercial actually offered consumers a Harrier jet. Instead, this was a classic example of a deal that was too good to be true.
Write a paper of 4–6 body pages that answers the following questions, including an in-depth explanation of the supporting rationale:
- What are the key legal factors present in the scenario?
- What are the 4 elements of a valid contract? How do they relate to the scenario in question?
- What is the objective theory of contracts?
- How does the objective theory of contracts apply to this case?
- In your own words but based on research and analysis of relevant legal concepts and cases, why do you think the court held that there was not a valid agreement in this scenario? Provide support for your position.
- Are advertisements generally considered offers? Explain.
- How does this case differ from a reward situation in which a unilateral contract is formed upon completion of the requested act?
- What recommendations (at least 2) would you make for a company considering an aggressive marketing campaign with giveaways of high value items? Explain the rationale behind each recommendation.
Your submitted assignment (200 points) must include a Word document of 4–6 body pages that contains your answers to the questions listed and a reference list of any sources that you used within your
Help to write an assignment on international ethical business Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Help for writing a paper on Public Key Infrastructure Computer Science Assignment Help
Suppose you are the Information Security Director at a small software company. The organization currently utilizes a Microsoft Server 2012 Active Directory domain administered by your information security team. Mostly software developers and a relatively small number of administrative personnel comprise the remainder of the organization. You have convinced business unit leaders that it would be in the best interest of the company to use a public key infrastructure (PKI) in order to provide a framework that fosters confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and nonrepudiation. Email clients, virtual private network (VPN) products, Web server components, and domain controllers would utilize digital certificates issued by the certificate authority (CA). Additionally, the company would use digital certificates to sign software developed by the company in order to demonstrate software authenticity to the customer.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the fundamentals of PKI, and determine the primary ways in which its features and functions could benefit your organization and its information security department.
- Propose one (1) way in which the PKI could assist in the process of signing the company’s software, and explain the main reason why a customer could then believe that software to be authentic.
- Compare and contrast public and in-house CAs. Include the positive and negative characteristics of each type of certificate authority, and provide a sound recommendation of and a justification for which you would consider implementing within your organization. Explain your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment (no more than 2-3 years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Help or writing a paper on Medical Malpratice and Tort Reform Business Finance Assignment Help
Medical malpractice is one area where tort reform is argued most heavily. Some concerns are that caps on damages might result in costs that ultimately fall on the taxpayer; other concerns are the increase in medical expenses for tests ordered before diagnosis by physicians hoping to eliminate a future claim of medical malpractice.
First, research medical malpractice for an understanding of the elements of this cause of action. Then, read the following two articles and answer the questions posed.
Kenney, K. (2009, Aug. 9). Fixing health care reform requires tort reform. Retrieved from http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2009/08/fixing_health_care_requires_to.html
Doroshow, J. (2009, Nov. 9). Medical malpractice tort reform-we are already suffering and don’t need more. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joanne-doroshow/medical-malpractice-tort_b_350573.html
- What must the plaintiff prove to prevail in a claim of medical malpractice? Clearly define this legal doctrine, including the element of this cause of action. How does medical malpractice differ from a standard negligence claim?
- What defenses, if any, exist for a claim of medical malpractice?
- Evaluate arguments for and against tort reform in the area of medical malpractice. You are encouraged to illustrate your arguments by using real case examples, either researched or from the material provided.
- Include new thoughts or ideas based on the module information. This is your reflection/insight that logically would flow from each information point presented.
As a helpful explanation, in the area of torts we see many causes of action that are comprised of “elements.” For instance, if we discuss a situation involving negligence, we would define negligence stating, “Negligence occurs when a person’s conduct falls below the standard of care, resulting in a breach of duty which is the direct and proximate cause of injury to another person or thing. The elements of negligence are 1) duty; 2) breach; 3) causation; and 4) damages.” Then, each element would be analyzed, determining whether each one was met. It is imperative that each element of a tort claim is met for the plaintiff to prevail in a suit.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or reference page. Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page, and make sure to follow the APA Requirements. Please be sure to reach out to your instructor early in the week if you have difficulty with this topic.
Assignment 1: LensCrafters Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 1: LensCrafters Case Study
Due Week 4 and worth 250 points
This assignment requires student complete an analysis of the LensCrafters case from Chapter 6 of the text.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate LensCrafters’ operations strategy and explain how the organization seeks to gain a competitive advantage in terms of sustainability.
- Analyze how operation management activities affect the customer experience. Select two (2) operation management challenges and provide the solutions for confronting them.
- Examine LensCrafters’ value chain and evaluate its effectiveness to operations in terms of quality, value creation, and customer satisfaction.
- Determine the different types of performance measurements that can be used to measure LensCrafters’ service-delivery system design. Select at least two (2) types that can be applied and provide justifications for the selection.
- Examine the different types of technologies applied to LensCrafters’ service operations and evaluate how the technologies strengthen the value chain.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concept of operations management.
- Compare and contrast the difference between a supply chain and a value chain.
- Analyze the types of measures used for decision making.
- Analyze the five key competitive priorities and their relationship to operations strategy.
- Analyze different types of technology and their role in manufacturing and service operations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in operations management.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.
Mathematics help needed with a discussion post Loans wk4 (Max words is 150) Mathematics Assignment Help
Congratulations! You are a proud owner of an engraving business. However, you are using an aging rotary engraver to engrave plaques and trophies. The machine has been reliable, but does require regular maintenance and periodic replacement of parts. You have just found out that this engraver will no longer be supported by the manufacturer. This means that service and parts will be hard to get in the future and if it breaks it could take up to three weeks to get a new one up and running. You keep this machine running almost 8 hours a day, every day. Every day that the engraver is down will cost around $975 in lost income.
If you have to buy a new engraver, it would cost around $25,000.
You can get a one-year loan at 12% to buy a new engraver, but you worry that this is a lot of money to spend, especially since the old engraver is still working fine. You have to make a decision.
In this discussion, pose you argument on whether you should purchase a new engraver now or wait until the old engraver breaks before ordering a new engraver?
To help you construct your argument answer the following steps:
- The local bank will loan you $25,000 for 1 year at an interest rate of 12% with only one payment due at the end of the year. If you borrow the full $25,000 for the new engraver, what will the total cost of the loan be?
- Calculate the total amount of revenue (gross profit) that will be lost if the engraver breaks and is down for 18 business days.
- If the engraving business makes $975 per day in revenue and generates a net profit of 25%, how much profit is generated per day?
- Given a 25% profit margin and $975 per day in revenue, how many days would it take for the new engraver to earn back the total cost of purchase, if the entire net profit were allocated to pay for the unit?
- What other factors should you consider in order to make a good business decision?
serious potential terrorist threat to an element of America’s infrastructure in your community, unit 4 IP assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Breaking news: There have been recent reports of a serious potential terrorist threat to an element of America’s infrastructure in your community. Suspicious actions by an individual who seems to be gathering information about a particular infrastructure section has been observed and reported to the police. In this assignment, you will address the question, “What makes critical infrastructure…….critical?”
Address the following in 7–9 pages:
Take a look at the various components of critical infrastructure in your own community, and ask yourself the following questions:
What sector or sectors seem to be most prevalent in your own community?
For example, a city near a river will be more affected by the dams sector than others.
What are the 5 most critical components in your community?
Consider systems, networks, and individual assets in your response.
For each of the selected components, explain the immediate short-term and long-term effects on the community if the component was destroyed or rendered inoperable.
Be very detailed in your responses, and fully support your arguments.
Consider local, state, and national implications of the critical components.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
serious potential terrorist threat to an element of America’s infrastructure in your community, unit 4 IP assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Data-as-a-Service (DaaS), Research paper help Computer Science Assignment Help
Research Topic is Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
is a leading trend in data mining. DaaS is a service approach to
sourcing, structuring, and delivering data to marketing systems for
targeted, real-time marketing campaigns. DaaS sources 6 types of data:
web mining, search information, social media, crowd sourced data,
transactional data, and mobile data to find companies consumers who may
be in-market for specific products or services.
Research topic is stated above..
You have to submit Proposal for this research topic..
Follow the instructions as stated in below paper.
This week we start the first step toward completing the the research
proposal project. second research project assignment for this.Use the
guidelines provided in every chapter of your textbook to complete this research
It is important to understand that the proposal project is not a survey
or a summary of topics that interest you, but it involves a research problem
that interest you but do not have a solution.
Project Assignment: Do not start this assignment till you read
Chapters 1 – 3 of your textbook and understand the characteristics of research
and how to formulate a research problem.
Identify the research
question or questions that you want in answer using the research proposal project
for this course. This assignment is the first step in formulating your research
problem. Use the Checklist given on page 35 of your textbook
to evaluate your selected research problem. Present your research problem
clearly by answering these questions, and
- Explain clearly why you selected this research
Follow the following instructions to get your submission graded:
1. Ensure you follow the grading rubric presented below
but do not include it in your submitted file.
Grading Rubric for Project Assignment 2 (section I
of the Cumulative Course Research Proposal Project
Introduction (30 pts)
Grammar & Writing Style (5 points)
Submit answer in Apa format.
Refer Research textbook here https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/
HR consultant proposal, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Imagine that you have been hired as an HR consultant for your chosen company.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation, including the following:
- Explain the need to develop three new positions including one
first-level management position. These positions must be new and
different than what you developed in Week 2.
- Include a needs analysis, diversity issues, job analysis, job descriptions and qualifications for the three positions,
- Develop a first year recruitment plan for the three positions.
- Evaluate the Total Rewards Package and training and development plan for each position.
- Discuss career management or labor relations, if they are relevant to the chosen positions.
- Add some speaker notes
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
operations management, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
minimum of 100 words for each with reference only number 8 and 10 part is needed.
Create the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic
Plan contains the elements of all the previous weeks’ components and
incorporates instructor feedback.The strategic recommendations of the
individual team members will be evaluated and the best options chosen
for recommendation for the team. The final strategic plan contains:
1 Table of Contents (1 Slide)Executive Summary (350 to 700 words) (1 Slide) Company Background (1 Slide)
2 Mission Statement(1 Slide) –
- 3 Vision Statement (1 Slide) –
- 4 Value Statement (1 Slide) –
- 5 Environmental Scan (Week 2) (Approx 4 slides) –
- 6 Internal and External Environmental Analysis (Week 3) (Approx 4 slides) –
- 7 Strategic Recommendation (Week 4) (Approx 4 slides) –
- 8 Implementation Plan (Week 6) (Approx 4 slides) –
- 9 Organizational Change Management Strategies (Week 6) (Approx 4 slides)
- 10 Risk Management Plan (Week 6) (Approx 4 slides) –
- 11 Conclusion (1-2 Slides)
- 12 References
30- to 35-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to present the
team’s strategic plan, combining all relevant elements from previous
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines.
Synthesis Paper: Neo-Freudianism, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
1. Module (Week) 7 Assignment: Synthesis
2. In this assignment, you will
apply the synthesis process to the journal readings from modules 5, 6, 7 .
3. Locate the
annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment
(Attached). Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated
bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor (Feedback on Page 5
of Week (Module) 5 assignment), write a paper (1,800 words) that synthesizes
all of the articles assigned in the Modules 5-7 of this course. Do that by
including the following:
a. A statement that
identifies each of the common themes in each article (NUMBER THEM).
b. A statement
of the conclusions that can be drawn if the articles are combined as a single one
c. What is the
overall general message of the group of articles-what do they all say?
specifically on the key aspects of Freudian thought that caused theseother
themselves from Freud’s views and influence (Remembering
that several of Freud’s early
colleagues (Jung, etc.) and
supporters splintered away from his model for different reasons.).
e. Consider also
the major differences among themselves which caused them to diverge from one