Help with research writing assignment Writing Assignment Help. Help with research writing assignment Writing Assignment Help.
Next season, CBS has decided to take Survivor to the teens. Twenty 16-to-18 year olds will be selected based on what they know about survival. To win a spot as a castaway, you need to compose a careful examination of one skill you will need to survive in an environment with no food, water, or shelter. To win:
- Select and research a specific survival activity (i.e. how to build a fire in extreme cold, how to catch fish without equipment).
- Plan a well-organized, five paragraph procedural (step-by-step) document that explains the steps in detail.You should have at least 7 sentences per paragraph.
- Draft a detailed, descriptive, interesting procedural document on your survival skill based on the skills learned in this unit and section.
- Add diagrams, illustrations, or photographs to enhance your document.
- Be sure to list your research sources using MLA format
Help with research writing assignment Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assignment: Final Draft Qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment: Final Draft Qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus The draft of the assignment is attached
Last week, you completed the final component of your small-scale research project, and through that process you gained the foundational skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to complete a research project. You will now shift your focus back to the specific qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus you submitted in DDBA 8300.
For this Assignment, you will further develop your qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus. If you are doing a qualitative Doctoral Study, you will use this Prospectus as the foundation for the Proposal you will develop in a future course.
Please note that this Assignment requires you to also include interview questions. At this point in the doctoral research process, it is important that you ensure you have an appropriate “applied” topic, and that your research will add a significant contribution to the scholarly conversation on your topic.
To prepare for this Assignment, review any feedback received on your Draft Doctoral Study Prospectus from DDBA 8300 and make any necessary changes. Also, consider how you can use the insights gained in this course to improve your Prospectus and later Doctoral Study. Be sure to review the DBA Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for further details and expectations.
By Day 7
Submit the final draft of your qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus, including your Literature Review, with the following components:
- Problem Statement
- Purpose Statement
- Nature of the Study
- Research Question(s)
- Interview Questions (4–5)
- Conceptual Framework
- Significance of the Study
- Literature Review (minimum of 15 peer-reviewed references)
Note: Be sure to use the draft of your qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus that you submitted in your previous research course to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 7 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
Explain what impact technology has on a health care manager, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Write a 500- to 700-word paper that discusses what impact technology and finance have on a health care manager.
Include the following in your paper:
- Explain what impact technology has on a health care manager.
- Explain what impact finance has on a health care manager.
- Explain what impact the federal and state government in health care have on health care and the health care manager.
Support your ideas, analysis, and conclusions with references to scholarly external sources, such as the textbook and journal articles.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
I do not have to write the entire paper I am only responsible for the first bulletin listed below.
- Explain what impact technology has on a health care manager.
Healthcare Quality homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Assume that you are a Quality Officer who is responsible for one of the state’s largest healthcare organizations. You have been told that the quality of patient care has decreased, and you have been assigned a project that is geared toward increasing quality of care for the patients. Your Chief Executive Officer has requested a six to eight-page summary of your recommended initiatives.
Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
- Analyze three (3) quality initiatives for your organization.
- Determine the supporting factors that would aid in the reduction of healthcare cost in your organization without reducing quality of care for the patients.
- Differentiate between quality in a free market healthcare system and in single payer government system with three (3) examples for each.
- Specify three (3) common law quality initiatives that are still found in 21st century healthcare organizations.
- Defend your position on the importance of healthcare quality for your organization. Provide support with at least three (3) examples that illustrate your position.
- Assemble a plan to protect patient information that complies with all legal requirements.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Explain how Pedophiles and Psychological theories relate to digital crime, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
- Select two (2) of the theories, suggested in Chapter 3 of the text, that a researcher could use to explain the cause of digital crime. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Explain the manner in which the theory that you selected in Question 1 relates to crime in general.
- Determine one (1) additional theory that a researcher could use to explain the cause of digital-crime and non-digital crime. Include one (1) example for each crime in question to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment, Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Presenting a Business Idea, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Powerpoint needs to be created.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to allow students the opportunity to present a business idea supported by strong financial information. The student will be able to identify the possible challenges of doing business in a foreign country and how to approach them.
Prepare a 16- to 20- slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation showing the details of a business you are interested in starting in a foreign country, and for which you need $300,000. The presentation should include the following information:
Description of the foreign country
Business description and structure
Market and company analysis
Marketing and sales operational plan
How you plan to use the $300,000
Financial statements forecast (3 years)
Business health assessment – using the following ratios:
Asset management ratios
Market value ratios
Presenting a Business Idea, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Project Management Methodologies, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
In topics 1 & 2 you have been introduced to various project methodologies and processes. In 500 words, demonstrate your knowledge of these.
Ensure you address the following areas:
1. Define what a methodology is and the role it serves in project management.
2. Familiarise yourselves with the various methodologies in the list below. Choose two methodologies from this list to compare and contrast, analysing the similarities and differences between them both.
3. Finally, identify how your chosen methodologies and processes relate to the project life cycle (PLC):
List of project methodologies and processes
• Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
In this assessment you will be covering the following learning outcomes as outlined in the MSI:
• Be able to differentiate between a range of project life cycle models, and their appropriate application
• Be able to identify and reflect on the key elements of the PMBOK framework
|Provides a definition of a project methodology.
|Explains and critically evaluates the definition of a project methodology using language, detailed judgement and evaluation of sources.|
|Provides an explanation of the role project methodology plays in relation to project management.
|Explains and critically evaluates the role of project methodology and the relationship to project management.|
|Two selected methodologies are compared and contrasted.
|Explains and critically evaluates the comparisons and contrasts between two selected methodologies.|
|The similarities and differences between the methodologies are provided.
|Explains and critically evaluates the similarities and differences between the methodologies chosen.|
|Methodologies are related to the project life cycle.
|Explains and critically evaluates the methodologies related to the project life cycle.|
|Correct referencing of sources (APA 6th ed citation) to reinforce findings.
|The sources are valid and are derived from wide range of resources. They are all correctly sourced and presented.|
Strategic HRM Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
American Plastics had fared rather worse than its competitors during the economic downturn. With revenue, quality, and productivity down, management set several goals to reverse the company’s fortune. One area in need of improvement was human resources and “Janet,” the newly appointed HR Director faced a daunting challenge: to quickly re-invent the Human Resources function, reposition it a strategic partner to the business, and improve employee perceptions of her department. Her predecessor retired after leading a major reduction in force causing a significant exodus of key talent, some unexpected. Janet was charged with finding a way to retain top talent and develop a steady but highly-qualified stream of candidates to fill regular as well as critical positions. The CEO agreed with her that differentiating the human resources function was essential for the company’s strategic plan to succeed.
In her first two weeks on the job Janet discovered:
- Job descriptions were inconsistent, long but vague lists of high level “duties and responsibilities” and qualifications
- Job titles didn’t reflect the work people did, used instead as a framework for budgeting and compensation as many were doing unique work requiring different knowledge and skills.
- Aside from providing a coordinating function, human resources had outsourced recruiting to third parties who presented candidates based on their internet postings and other sources. No matter the level or criticality of the open position, human resources rarely conducted interviews or assessments before or after handing over the third party resumes to the hiring organization and would get involved again only when a candidate was selected.
- HR’s participation in the onboarding process of new employees was limited to having them attend a half-day orientation session where, between a video and a slide presentation about the company, they filled out benefits-related, payroll, ID and other paper forms.
- Training and Development (T&D) had largely been outsourced to several companies that provided generic on-line courses.
- The recent departure of several mission-critical employees disclosed no systematic means of capturing expertise from employees; when they left, their knowledge left with them.
- The Performance Employee Evaluation Program didn’t align with anything, was viewed by managers and individual contributors alike as a burdensome annual chore that interfered with people’s “real jobs.”
The management of talent is one of a handful of strategic services human resources can offer. The decline of traditional HR functions through automation, self-service, and outsourcing demands a “culture change” within human resources: adopt a business focus by an organization still structured largely around benefits administration, time and attendance reporting, labor cost processing, and similar transactional operations.
Write a communications plan not to exceed 1,050 words to support the strategy of American Plastics.
Justify why they were important for your strategic HRM planning process.
Recommend how to address these considerations.
Focus on resolution of the human resource management challenges in order to support operational strategies.
Cite all sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Criminal Justice UNit 2 Humanities Assignment Help
Discussion Topic: The Collection of Crime Data
In law enforcement crime data is used for many different purposes: distribution of law enforcement personnel and resources, funding of initiatives, and on a personal level, even when deciding where to live.
Please research either the instances of crime in your neighborhood (or any other neighborhood) or in your city (or any other city) and share your research results regarding the amount and type of crimes listed. What did you learn about crime in these areas? Use research to substantiate your findings and cite your sources using APA formatting.
Crime Data Websites
National Sex Offender Website. Retrieved from http://www.nsopr.gov/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
FBI’s UCR (Uniform Crime Report). Retrieved from http://www.fbi.gov
Bureau of Justice Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=kfa
National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) data. Retrieved from http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245
Facility Planning-Floor Plan: Part 4, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
I have attached the floor plan for this assignment. I will need this no later then Monday at 4pm
Continue to add to your floor plan started in Week Three and added to in Week Four.
- IT equipment
- Creative healing environmental ideas
Save your design when it is completed.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary that includes the following:
- Analyze future trends in technology, equipment, and design of the health care facility you designed.
- Describe your process for designing your facility.
- Discuss any recommendations or suggestions for completing your floor plan differently.
- Describe successes experienced while designing your facility.
- Describe failures experienced while designing your facility.
- Describe what you would do differently to address your failures.
- Imagine this facility was a renovation of an existing structure and describe what you would have done differently while building your facility.
- Describe what you have learned from designing this facility.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.