HISS 323 AMU Mubin Shaikh from Islamic Extremist to Government Informant Case Study Writing Assignment Help. HISS 323 AMU Mubin Shaikh from Islamic Extremist to Government Informant Case Study Writing Assignment Help.
What do you think the key factors were that inspired Mubin Shaikh toward extremism? This is the first case we have looked at that deals with a homegrown group (terrorist cell). In week 2 you read the Radicalization Puzzle by Hafez and Mullins (2015) who described one of the four key factors (‘pieces of the puzzle’) in their model is networks. What impacts do you see with regard to social networks, group dynamics, and other non-family associations for the Toronto 18?
– APA Format
– 350+ words
HISS 323 AMU Mubin Shaikh from Islamic Extremist to Government Informant Case Study Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Sdsu International Food Processing Presentation Humanities Assignment Help
The project is intended to provide the student with a basic knowledge of utilizing mass media available for Business in the market place today. International Food Processing, LTD has moved passed its traditional role of have its staff located in office partially due the COVID-19 pandemic. International Food Processing, LTD would like to reduce its in office staffing by 75%. In this assignment you develop your presentation skills by developing your Business Proposal as a media presentation. The main drive of the presentation is to sell the ideas put forward in your Business Proposal.
Business Presentation Proposal: International Food Processing LTD
Assignment: In -House-Business-Proposal for International Food Processing, LTD
Subject: Making the move to reduce 75% of non-manufacturing office personal in favor of “Work-at-Home” staffing.
Business Presentation Proposal submitted to: Buck Henry, Operations Manager
Scenario: International Food Processing, LTD is a global distributions company specializing in processed dairy products. The Proposal will focus on the advantages, obstacles and implementation of a reduction of 75% non-manufacturing office personal in favor of “Work-at-Home” staffing for International Food Processing LTD.
Time frame: 6 Months
Allotted Budget: $85, 0000.00
1. You may use either a real or fictitious business data for this presentation. It is preferred that you use real data, but it is understandable with the time constraints fictitious business data will be needed to fill in the blanks. Note: all sources must be cited.
2. Once you have completed your research put together a Business PowerPoint presentation to be given to International Food Processing, LTD Operations Manager and Stakeholders. This will be accomplished by sending three PDF Documents via CANVAS, Assignment Two; 1) Sides Presentation,2) Presentation Script, and 3) Presentation Workup Outline. Note: Anything other than a PDF submitted may result in a failing grade.
3. The presentation should highlight International Food Processing, LTD need to reduce in-office staff to stay-at home staff by 75%. Your grade will be based on the depth of research, meeting all assignment requirements, and the quality of your Presentation Proposal.
4. Requirements for Presentation Assignment:
- PowerPoint 10 slide Presentation. Submit a Proposal Presentation on the assigned scenario. Slides are to be number and should correspond to the Presentation script. Presentation should contain meaningful dialog, graphics, data. This should be your own words and work. Plagiarism will get you a failing grade, therefore, resist the temptation of copying from the internet or another student. Presentation must be submitted as a standalone PowerPoint PDF.
- Presentation Script. For each slide in your presentation indicate exactly what you will be saying. This should be dialog like a play. Script should be number to a corresponding slide in the presentation. Presentation Script should contain meaningful dialog, graphics, data. This should be your own words and work. Plagiarism will get you a failing grade, therefore, resist the temptation of copying from the internet or another student. Presentation Script must be submitted as a standalone Word Doc PDF.
- Presentation Workup Outline. This should be your working outline of your presentation itself. Format should resemble outlines used for writing a paper or report. Online should reflect the beginning of the presentation process to the end. the outline should contain all cited sources. This should be your own words and work. Plagiarism will get you a failing grade, therefore, resist the temptation of copying from the internet or another student. The Outline for Presentation must be submitted as a standalone Word Doc PDF.
Grading Rubric Required Points PowerPoint 10 slide Presentation 50 points Presentation Script 50 points Presentation Workup Outline 50 points Followed assignment Instructions 50 points Total 200 points
CCCD Augustine of Hippo on The Cause of Evil Research Paper Humanities Assignment Help
I. Annotated Bibliography
1. Begin by reading the instructions for the complete research paper (below). The annotated bibliography is just designed to help you get started on the research you will need to write this paper.
2. From among those we have already studied this semester, choose one philosopher as the focus of your research paper. The title of your bibliography should include this philosopher’s name.
3. Select what will be your “key” passage from this philosopher. Include this passage in full, together with a page number, at the beginning of the bibliography.
4. Select the three supporting passages that your “key” passage will help explain. Include these passages in full, together with their page numbers, at the beginning of the bibliography.
5. Select at least two secondary sources providing useful historical and philosophical background for your philosopher and chosen key passage. Provide full bibliographical information for both. Write a paragraph of 4-5 sentences for each source explaining why these particular secondary sources will be useful.
II. Research Paper
Your research paper should precisely meet the following requirements:
1. Your paper should be formatted in the following way: 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1” margins, double-spaced, 8-10 pages long (not counting the required works cited page), with no cover sheet. Use MLA parenthetical citation format. If you are unfamiliar with this citation format, visit:
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)
2. Define your paper’s unique topic in the following way. Choose a single author we have discussed this semester as a focus for your paper. Review the reading assignments for this author and select one passage (around four to six sentences long) that you think is the most important passage for understanding everything else that this author has written. Then select at least three other passages (each around four to six sentences long) whose meaning is deepened and clarified by the key passage you’ve already selected.
3. The body of your paper should consist of the following sections (please use sub-headings to clearly demarcate each of them from the others):
a. An introduction that introduces the general problem and includes a thesis statement. The thesis statement must present an argument that makes a claim and supplies reasons supporting that claim (e.g., “This particular passage from Plato’s Euthyphro on piety is crucial to understanding the whole of the dialogue because. . .”). Your thesis statement must claim that a particular passage is the general key to reading and interpreting your chosen philosopher.
b. A section that introduces your selected key passage and sets it in its textual context: what is the text, what is the text about, who is speaking, at what point in the argument are they speaking, and what are they aiming to prove?
c. A section that gives relevant biographical/historical information about the author and the text and relevant general information about the philosophical period in which the author is working. At least two separate, secondary sources must be used in this section.
d. A section that, similar to your weekly writing assignments papers, offers a detailed analysis of the meaning and arguments presented in the selected passage. This section should clearly explain why this passage is, in your view, the most important passage for interpreting the whole of the author’s work. Additionally, this section should clearly refer to and make use of the background information supplied in the preceding three sections. Strive to point out and define key philosophical terms. (This section should be at least 2 pages.)
e. A section that explains the meaning of at least three other passages in light of the selected key passage. If your selected passage is the key to understanding the whole philosophical work, then how does it help us to understand these other particular passages? This section should be substantive and will require sustained attention: demonstrating the usefulness of your thesis will depend primarily on the work you do here. (This section should be at least 2-3 pages.)
f. A clear and concise conclusion that ties to together the paper’s argument.
g. A MLA style works cited page.
2 mins ago
Miami Dade College Hindu Caste System by Addressing Its Origins Discussion Essay Writing Assignment Help
The essay should include a discussion in which you evaluate the caste system, and argue if it is a stabilizing or destabilizing factor in Indian society (or both). All discussion must be supported.
Read the attachment!!! It needs to be used as a source for the essay.
Locate and incorporate at least two outside sources to support your discussion. Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference. You may use any material outside of the textbook that I have provided in the course.
- Paragraphs in an essay are not numbered. Any questions that are associated with an assigned reading are there to serve as a guide for your discussion.
- Your discussion should incorporate all of the information from the documents and or textbook, and outside sources as one essay.
- All statements must be supported, and all sources including your textbook and assigned readings must be cited in the essay, and included in your reference list. Failure to do so constitutes Plagiarism. I recommend that students use APA to format their essay. Since you are not writing a Research paper, you do not have to include an Abstract.
- Proofread your work.Make sure that you have looked for all of the spelling and grammatical errors and corrected them, and that you have organized your work into coherent paragraphs.
- Prepare the assignment as a Word Document, double-spaced and using a standard font of 12 points.
NRS 428VN GCU STD Infection Community Teaching Experience Paper Health Medical Assignment Help
The RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies as defined by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), using nontraditional experiences for practicing nurses. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities.
Note: This is an individual assignment. In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
- Summary of teaching plan
- Epidemiological rationale for topic
- Evaluation of teaching experience
- Community response to teaching
- Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
University of Nairobi the Eye Supernatural Thriller Speech Paper Presentation Writing Assignment Help
This is a speech paper draft. You need to complete three slides (I will provide an example). When this speech is about the movie “the eye”, you need to write down some movie characteristics in the background, and finally ask for the analysis of the movie. You need to quote a paragraph from the required reading and also provide an explanation. This is a speech script that does not require too complicated vocabulary and sentences.
- Content: analyze a scene from the film you choose on any theme related to ghostly matters that we covered or will cover in this class (i.e. transnationalism, supernatural femme fatale, nostalgia, etc.), identify an argument from a required reading (with direct quotations) and discuss how it relates to your analysis.
- Format: 3 PowerPoint slides with images or film clips.
- Deadline: submit to the Canvas by 3pm the day before your presentation day (i.e. present on Wednesday, submit slides to the Canvas by 3pm on Tuesday of that week),
- Length: keep the presenting time between 8-10mins and be prepared for a short Q&A session.
- Submission: all students need to upload slides (ppt or pptx) to Canvas if you choose to present during class time . Students who cannot present during class time need to use “media recordings” to submit presentation as well before the deadline.
lides1) 3 slides (0.5 point), 2) originality (0.5 point), 3) clear and specific argument (1 points), 4) quotation that supports your argument (0.5 point), 5) elaboration or film analysis (1 points)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePresentation1) show face (0.5 point), 2) clarity and coherence (0.5 point), 3) slides with image (0.5 point)
University of Nairobi the Eye Supernatural Thriller Speech Paper Presentation Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MATH 265 DeVry Plot the Current as Function of Time using the Equation Calculus Ques Mathematics Assignment Help
In this part of the project, you will be modelling the behavior of a resistor-capacitor (RC) circuit that is being charged by a DC voltage source.
In this circuit, initially, the capacitor is uncharged. When switch ‘A’ closes, the voltage source (ε) begins charging the capacitor (C) through the resistor (R). Applying Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law results in the equation
Using the definition of capacitance, , where ‘q’ is the charge on the capacitor and ‘VC’ is the voltage across the capacitor, we can solve for the voltage as . Next, using Ohm’s law, the voltage drop across the resistor is . The current through any portion of the circuit is defined as the rate of change of the charge: . Inserting these values into our equation above, we have
This differential equation can be solved to determine an expression for the charge on the capacitor as a function of time:
where is the final charge on the capacitor and is known as the time constant
Colorado State University Scientific Method and Measurement System Physics Essay Science Assignment Help
Think about constructing a rational measurement system, as mentioned
in the discussion of the metric system in Chapter 1 of your book, and
the additional videos in Module 1. In devising this measurement system,
you must choose two “universal constants” that you will use as the
basis for your system (such as the speed of light and the mass of an
electron, for example). Now, imagine that you want to conduct an
experiment that will allow you to accurately measure a third quantity,
using the two universal constants you selected, such as the free fall
time of an object dropped from a building, or the length a cannonball
travels when fired at an angle. Apply the scientific method to ask the
question, “How far will the cannonball fly?” and use your measurement
system to record the distance.
Part of the scientific method is the testing of your experiment by
other physicists like you. Include the following in your analysis:
- Which difficulties would arise for them in confirming or denying the validity of your results?
- What are the control variables in your experiment?
- Which other measurements would you need to devise to monitor them?
Your paper should be 2 pages long and conform to APA-7 Provide support for your findings with in-text citations. Include at
least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook to
support your statements.
optional material to help:
The Scientific Methods: Crash Course in the History of Science #14 https://youtu.be/UdQreBq6MOY2 .Accuracy and Precision https://youtu.be/0IiHPKAvo7g3 .Review of the metric system (and how to convert) http://youtu.be/UyDMwnkeAwQ4
Pound Mass vs. Pound Force (lbm vs. lbf)we’re redefining the kilogram
Colorado State University Non Intuitive Results of Simple Experiments Physics Ques Science Assignment Help
Some results of simple physics experiments conducted on planet Earth
are not intuitive. Examples include determining the acceleration of a
ball tossed upward at the point when its instantaneous vertical velocity
is zero, and the time it takes two balls to hit the ground when they
are tossed off the same horizontal surface at different initial
Discuss each of these results and provide the reasoning that explains the apparently non-intuitive outcomes.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages long and conform to APA-7.
Provide support for your statements with in-text citations. Include at
least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. T
George Mason University Lecture 11 The English Reformation Discussion Paper Writing Assignment Help
Directions: After watching Lecture 11: The English Reformation and learning about “Symbolism in Portraits of Elizabeth”, analyze the “Ditchely Portrait” (Links to an external site.) https://www.sartle.com/media/artwork/queen-elizabeth-i-the-ditchley-portrait-marcus-gheeraerts-the-younger.jpg of Queen Elizabeth I. Consider the following questions and answer in 1-2 paragraphs.
1) What does the portrait look like? (describe in detail!)
2) What does the Queen look like? What is she wearing?
3) What’s on the background and bottom? What do you think it means?
4) What sort of message do you think Elizabeth I is trying to convey about herself as Queen of England?
*Please use your own visual and critical thinking skills and avoid internet source, points will be deducted if you use any information from the internet*
Outcome: This activity is designed to help students understand the methods rulers used to portray their power in the Early Modern World.
One of the major philosophical currents in Baroque music comes from the Renaissance interest in ideas from ancient Greece and Rome. The Greeks and Romans believed that music was a powerful tool of communication and could arouse any emotion in its listeners. As a result of the revival of these ideas, composers became increasingly aware of music’s potential power and cultivated the belief that their own compositions could have similar effects if they correctly emulated ancient music.
Directions: After listening to the selection of Baroque Music on Module 4. Answer the following questions in 1-2 full paragraphs:
1) What is your first impression of this type of music? Is it intense?
2) What emotions do you feel with it? (use specific song examples)
3) Do you think this type of music would be effective in the religious services of the Catholic Church? Why or why not?
Outcome: The purpose of this assignment is to explore and interact with the musical culture that developed during and after the Reformation in response to the changes in religion.
- Claudio Monteverdi – Magnificat
Claudio Monteverdi – Magnificat (complete) (Links to an external site.)
- Antonio Vivaldi – Nisi Dominus
Antonio Vivaldi – Nisi Dominus, RV 608: “Cum dederit” (Links to an external site.)
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Harpsichord Concerto No. 1 in D MinorBach: Harpsichord Concerto No.1 in D Minor BWV 1052 (Jean Rondeau) (Links to an external site.)
- Johan Sebastian Bach – Toccata and Fugue in D MinorToccata and Fugue in D Minor (Best Version Ever) (Links to an external site.)