history of drug control Other Assignment Help. history of drug control Other Assignment Help.
My Selected Drug is Cocaine
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
Your final project should contain the following sections:
- Introduction: Identify the illegal substance you have selected to study. Describe the drug origins, any medicinal purposes as well as any accepted uses originally intended for this drug. Briefly explain the rationale for your selection and the significance of this drug for public safety. In this section, also include:
- An annotated historical timeline in which you highlight:
- The initial discovery of the drug.
- The original intent or use for the drug.
- The prevalence of the use of this drug within society over time.
- The time when it became identified as a dangerous drug.
- The time when it became illegalized.
Your timeline should also address any social or national issues, which occurred and may have contributed to the drug’s popularity within the timeline dates (major wars and conflicts, health trends, social trends, that is, bodybuilding boom of the 1980s with steroids, et cetera).
- Your selected drug and criminal activity. Provide a synopsis of the identified criminal activity associated with the drug. Identify primary offenders (organized crime, drug cartels, etc.), and targeted distributors (illegal weapon purchases, prostitution, gang activity, et cetera). Be sure to cite your sources for referenced research and historical data.
- Your selected drug and policy regulation and enforcement efforts. Discuss the ways in which public policy and drug enforcement efforts have combined in an attempt to regulate the drug. Highlight successful policies as well as policy failures at local, state, and federal levels. Evaluate the criteria that contributed to both successes and failures. What net impact have these policies had on the control of the drug? Discuss your drug in light of the debate to legalize controlled drugs. Provide resources to support your analysis.
- Your selected drug and prevention and treatment efforts. Discuss the drug prevention and treatment efforts that have been used to control the use of the drug. Highlight successful programs as well as program failures at local, state, and federal levels. Evaluate the criteria that contributed to successes and failures. What net impact have these programs had on the spread or use of the drug? Cite sources that support your analysis.
- Your Interview. Your interview is intended to provide local context to all of the above analysis. Describe the agency you targeted for your interview and your rationale for choosing it. Describe the role it plays in illegal drug control, eradication, corrections, or counseling. Based on your interview, discuss the relationship between local efforts at policy, enforcement, prevention, or treatment and the efforts that you have described generally above. How do you see them fitting together? How successful are the efforts? What are the challenges? Include as much data and conversation from the interview as you can, focusing your analysis on your selected illegal drug.
- Conclusion. Provide a brief summary of what you have learned through your research. What do you see as the future direction for policy, enforcement, prevention, and treatment for your topic drug?
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th Edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 10 resources in addition to the textbook.
- Length of paper: 10–15 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.
Would you be able to help me out with this question ? Jill
history of drug control Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
help me with this question please. Do it well Business Finance Assignment Help
Consider an existing organization you are familiar
with, such as an employer, or a company for which you would like to work
that operates under a traditional management model. The company’s new
CEO is looking to grow the company into a sustainable organization. In
her initial evaluation, the CEO realizes that the traditional management
approach is not compatible with being sustainable and wants to explore
integrating a Corporate Social Responsibility program as an initial step
to becoming a sustainable organization.
Create a 1,400-word change management brief or report.
change management, in the context Lewin or Kotter’s models, (select
only one) can help the organization become a socially-responsible
Apply the MBO (Management-By-Objectives) method and outline the following:
- Define the project goals in the context of change management.
- Propose an action plan for creating change.
- Establish how progress will be measured.
- Determine how performance will be validated.
Include at least four references with at least two being a publication from the University Library.
help with HUME Writing Assignment Help
Attend two cultural events of your own choosing during the current semester. The event must meet the professor’s criteria for a cultural event.
2. The field experience will be a live performance of a play, concert lecture/reading, exhibit, etc. Any other kind of event needs the professor’s approval, for not all events will be accepted as a cultural field experience for this class.
3. Submit a typed event summary that includes the following:
a. Paragraph One will name the event, giving its category (musical performance, literary event, theatrical performance, lecture/reading, etc.), location, time, and date you attended. Attach a program, ticket, or brochure.
b. Paragraph Two is an extended summary of the purpose and scope of the event, using its genre-relate vocabulary. What was the event about? What did it set out to do? What were its major points or emphases? Was there a specific order to the presentation? This section needs to be developed well and may have more than one paragraph. Where an exhibit is large, concentrate on a particular aspect rather than cover all of it. This paragraph is the nucleus of your experience and should be informative, specific, and encompassing.
c. Paragraph Three includes extended and supported critical comments. Did the event seem to accomplish its purpose? If, so, what evidence can you cite? What specific effect did it have on you or on its particular audience? What specific recommendation would you make to change or improve the event for its particular audience? Just throwing out words like “great,” “good,” “excellent,” “needs improvement,” and “enjoyable” will not suffice.
4. Proofread carefully for organization, development, correctness of expression,
grammar, and mechanics. Follow manuscript directions, submitting the assignment in your folder.
5. Sometimes other students attend the same event before, with, or after you. Be
sure you (and they) compose your (and their) own written event summary.
7. Depending on the field event, some students may be asked to share their events
with the class.
Journal paper Humanities Assignment Help
In this first journal activity, you may write about any topic(s) of your choice, but it is best to use the textbook to study.
- For this activity, topics should address content covered in Chapters 1 – 8 in the textbook.
- It is expected that, at a minimum, you are reading the assigned textbook chapters.
- You are encouraged to read collateral historical writings on topics covered in the textbook.
- This activity will consist of 10 separate journal entries; you will have a total of 20 entries by the end of the course.
- Each separate entry should:
- contain a minimum of 120 words.
- consist of a summary, paraphrase, and synthesis of material you are reading/studying in this course.
- be written in your own words – do not quote the work of others verbatim.
- discuss the subject matter that you are studying – do not simply agree/disagree.
- Your study involves, first and foremost, learning the nation’s past; doing so requires a review of previously published studies, so you are encouraged to conduct research using outside resources, but be sure to draft your journal entries in your own words.
- Direct quotations should not be used; citations are not necessary.
- Do not copy/paste information from any source.
- No citations
APPLYING ETHICS 11th edi book answer (4) four questions one written page in len Writing Assignment Help
Due Wednesday @ 5:00 pm Writing Assignment Help
Locate three separate science lesson plans from different grade levels that are aligned to the same discipline and core idea across the NGSS.
In a 500-750-word discussion:
Deconstruct the lesson plans and describe the components within the lesson plans that reflect how the students are actually engaging in science practices: observing, classifying, inferring, measuring, communicating, predicting, hypothesizing, and/or experimenting. Deconstruct how the lessons engage the students in science and engineering practices from NGSS:
- Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering)
- Developing and using models
- Planning and carrying out investigations
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Using mathematics and computational thinking
- Constructing explanations (for science) and designing solutions (for engineering)
- Engaging in arguments from evidence
- Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information.
Analyze and detail how the lessons progress regarding depth of knowledge and engagement in science and engineering practices, either following or not following the demands of the NGSS and its performance expectations. Provide links to the lessons.
APA format, Times New Romans, 12 pt., double space, in-text citations, references & Turn It In less than 20%.
Due Wednesday @ 5:00 pm Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
reading then writing “KAFFIR BOY TERM PAPER” is 7-8 pages! Other Assignment Help
BOY TERM PAPER is about reading the book and write about the first two sections
(“The Road to Alexandra”) and Two
(“Passport to Knowledge”)
Overview: In Kaffir Boy, Mark Mathabane details the
true-life rigors that he and other oppressed black South Africans faced during
the white-dominated apartheid era(1948-1992), ways the elite leveraged
power, the victimized accommodated and sometimes fought back, and how, despite
heavy odds, the downtrodden could occasionally triumph.
Goals for this assignment:
To gain stronger familiarity with
the historical aspects of apartheid eraSouth Africa.
To sharpen one’s skills in
handling historical materials.
To connect modern South African
history with the wider world and our individual lives today.
Instructions: in the file below!!
Scholarly Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
The paper must be at least 700-800 words, excluding the title page and reference page, and must adhere to the APA
sixth edition writing format. Please reference the APA example given in the Resources section. If your paper does not
comply with this format, you will lose points.
Please cite at least two scholarly references for your paper. Please be aware that websites such as Wikipedia are not
scholarly sources. Please remember to review the information available for locating and citing proper sources in your syllabus.
Compare and contrast the difference between disparity and discrimination in the criminal justice system.
Locate one current event that relates to either one of these terms and summarize the issue and discuss the
GEN499: General Education Capstone Writing Assignment Help
Final Research Project Preparation – Annotated Bibliography
Review the Final Research Project instructions located in Week Five. To help with the preparation of the paper, complete the following items and submit them to your instructor as a single document.
- Introduction to Topic: Refer to the Final Research Project guidelines for your topic selection. For your introduction, you should write a 150-word paragraph which clearly explains the topic, the importance of further research, ethical implications, and how the topic relates to one’s academic and professional pursuits. Make sure you effectively inform the reader of the rationale behind your topic.
- Thesis statement: Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the point or perspective you will argue or prove in the Final Research Project. A thesis statement should be a single declarative sentence that makes one point in 25 words or less. The thesis statement must appear within the introduction paragraph.
- Annotated Bibliography: To help prepare for your Final Research Project, write an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read. The bibliography must include no less than five scholarly sources that will be used to support the major points of the Final Research Project. Critical thinking skills need to be demonstrated by accurately interpreting evidence used to support various positions of the topic. Please make sure to provide full reference information in accordance with APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Write a brief paragraph (around 150 words) summarizing the source and explaining how it is pertinent and relevant to the topic of the project and how each source will support your thesis statement. See the Sample Annotated Bibliography in the Ashford Writing Center for more detailed information. Keep in mind the academic research standards for all Ashford University papers.
For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center.
The Final Research Project Preparation
- Must be 1,000 – 1,250 words in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
Project – Final Draft Humanities Assignment Help
Research and write an analytical paper comparing and contrasting the political views of two philosophers on one of the following areas:
- Human Conflict – the nature and causes thereof.
- The best or best possible cooperative social arrangements, capable of resolving or diminishing society’s common problems.
- The moral foundations of political legitimacy (what is the good state).
- Who should govern – one, few, or many?
Within your paper discuss how the views of your two chosen philosophers on the one chosen political issue relate to that same political issue today. Share your own well-supported views on the matter in a conclusion.
history of drug control Other Assignment Help