History Test 3 Humanities Assignment Help. History Test 3 Humanities Assignment Help.
One reason why Reaganomics showed such quick results was because it cut forty billion dollars from the
budget. Most of this money came from
- the defense budget.
- social programs.
- education programs.
- agriculture programs.
This act was vetoed by George H. W. Bush but passed under Clinton with bipartisan support.
- No Child Left Behind
- National Healthcare Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- HIPPA Act
After Clinton was tried for his affair with a White House intern, it was decided that
- he had lied on other occasions as well.
- he would be removed from office.
- he had lied about his investments as Governor of Arkansas.
- he should be acquitted of the perjury and obstruction of justice charges.
Many Americans thought that the demonstrations in Tiananmen Square would result in the fall of
communism in China. Instead,
a. China broke out into Civil War.
b. China crushed the protests and killed demonstrators.
c. China deported the protestors.
d. China jailed and tortured the protestors.
All of the following Supreme Court Justices were appointed by Reagan except
a. Sandra Day O’Connor.
b. William Rehnquist.
c. Antonin Scalia.
d. Anthony Kennedy.
Organized labor became stronger through the use of new technologies in the 90s.
The use of living organisms is the development of new products is referred to as ______.
- clinical Trials
- forensic Technology
In 1999, a senseless act of violence occurred when two students killed a teacher, 12 students, and
wounded 24 others in ________.
- Los Angeles
The new ruler of Iran that helped to oust the Shah in 1979, and took power in Iran was Ayatollah Khomeini.
After the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center Towers, President George W. Bush declared a war on
- Saddam Hussein
- North Korea
History Test 3 Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Comprehensive Analysis of a Fortune 500 Company Business Finance Assignment Help
Comprehensive Analysis of a Fortune 500 Company
For this Individual Project you will analyze publicly available information about a Fortune 500 Company and
develop an assessment of the corporate strategy and its ability to increase competitive advantage.
This assignment requires you to obtain and analyze information at the company, industry and market levels
using various databases and reports found in the AIU library, in addition to at least eight (8) professional or
academic peer-reviewed articles.
Click here for a tutorial on finding company information in the library.
Click here for a tutorial on finding industry information in the library.
Your analysis should include an in-depth review of the Company’s most recent SEC Form-10k Annual Report
and Form DEF-14A Proxy Statement. These SEC filings can be found at the SEC Edgar Database located at the
URL http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch… . Pay particular attention to the
Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) sections of the SEC Form 10-K and the DEF-14A Proxy
statement. Direct competitors are identified in the “Comparator Group” section of the DEF-14A Proxy
Statement. ) These SEC filings also contain information relative to external and industry analysis that will be
helpful in your assessment of the Company’s strategy and competitive position.
A thorough analysis requires evaluation of various external stakeholders:
Assignment: Unit 5 – Individual Project
Type: Individual Project
Due Date: Tue, 5/22/18
Points Possible: 220
Points Earned: body of paper, excluding title page, abstract, references and appendices, if
View objectives for this assignment
Details Learn Read My Work
Internal stakeholders that should be considered in the analysis include:
Board of Directors
A comprehensive SWOT analysis should be performed relative to the Company’s ability to improve its
The comprehensive analysis should include both qualitative and quantitative elements, leveraging
information available in SEC Filings, business databases, and peer-reviewed articles.
Your work should demonstrate your ability to:
Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.
Apply principles of quantitative and qualitative research to business cases.
Describe the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
Appropriately use effective communication techniques.
Apply the standard of APA style to all research and writing tasks
Complete 500 word journal entry to English Course Humanities Assignment Help
I HAVE ATTACHED MY ROUGH DRAFT BELOW TO REFER TO IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS JOURNAL ENTRY
Now that you have completed your Persuasive Rough Draft, reflect back on this process, how it went, what you’ve learned from it, and what you might do differently the next time. Write a brief reflection journal in which you address the following questions (from The Writer’s Way, p. P-6):
1.What just happened? (What did I/we do?)
2.What was the purpose? (Why did I/we do it?)
3.What did it say? (What was the content?) [For this question, identify one concept from the readings, lessons, or discussion pertaining to this assignment that seemed significant to you. Be specific.]
4.What was the point?
5.How can I use this?
Important: Do not write just one-sentence answers to the above questions. Write at least a paragraph for each.
You do not have to use APA Style for this assignment, but your journal must use 12-pt. Times New Roman and be double spaced.
Write 500 word paper on Culture for Sociology Course and 750 word paper for Business Course Humanities Assignment Help
PLEASE SEPARATE EACH ASSIGNMENT! NO PLAGIARISM…
The Building Blocks of Culture
Culture can be seen in every society if you know the building blocks of it.
Write a 500 or more word essay about a culture that you encountered that is different from your daily culture.
This paper should include:
1) A discussion of the different building blocks and how you saw them exhibited.
2) Comparisons of the building blocks that you encountered with those from another culture or your daily culture.
3) Reflection on your reaction towards this different culture and what helped you to adapt.
Michael Bloomberg vs. New York Teachers’ Union
In 2010, New York State passed a law that required its school districts to develop more stringent teacher-evaluation systems. Local school districts and their unions were assigned a task for specifying certain criteria of their new systems by January 17, 2013. New York City was going to receive benefits of $250 million in aid and another $200 million in grants if the agreement was reached on a new system, a 4% increase in state aid. However, as the January 17th deadline approached, Bloomberg and New York Teachers’ Union were not even close to reaching an agreement.
- As a top negotiator, you were asked to design a strategy using a win-win situation for both parties.
- Identify the four steps of Integrative Negotiation Process, and conduct analysis of how these four steps might help you in designing your negotiation strategy.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Read all requirements very carefully and write 2500words paper, double space. Business Finance Assignment Help
The assignment is to be presented as a professional consulting report. The report must follow the formatting requirements outlined in the UTS Guide to Writing Assignments. The writing guide can be downloaded here:
Only publicly available information may be used. For example, the Internet, annual reports, newspaper and journal articles, databases, and books. You are not to contact individuals within the firm to ask questions or request information. All sources of information must be referenced in the report using the Harvard referencing method. Details on this method can be found in the writing guide. Further information can be found here: http://www.uts.edu.au/current-students/business/st…
The report is to be a maximum of 15 A4 pages and not more than 3,500 words. The page limit includes the title page, table of contents, executive summary, conclusion, as well as main tables and diagrams that are included in the body of the report. The word and page limit excludes the reference list and appendices (e.g. these may contain supporting assumptions and calculations). Any material in the appendices must be referenced in the main report.
The assignment must be based on one of the following organisations. Tutors will randomly allocate each group an organisation.
Unilever Proctor & Gamble Goodman Fielder Johnson & Johnson
Nestle Bega Cheese Billabong Kathmandu
Treasury Wine Estates Colgate Palmolive Kraft Heinz Campbell Soup Company
The focus of the assignment is a product division of the organisation. If the organisation has multiple product divisions, you can choose one product category to focus on. For example, if your organisation is Unilever, you could focus on ice creams, deodorants, or another product category (as long as the category contains multiple products). Please seek advice from your tutor if you are unsure of what would be an appropriate focus.
The company you write has to be as same as the company given in the part A, which is in the words document.
All the work has to be 100 percent original.
Any guides/existing papers you find on internet will definitely not be accepted
Any kind of plagiarism will definitely not be accepted.
Please read all requirement very very carefully and make sure it follows the instruction very well.
2 Part Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Medicine for the Soul
Directions: For this Discussion Board, please respond to one of the questions. Then, respond to two of your classmates who answered a different question.
Describe “medicine for the soul” and how you can use it in your professional life. What do you believe will be your greatest contribution to developing medicine for the soul and why?
Explain how “embracing the shadow” can be effective in helping to understand one’s current mind-body-spirit connection. How might this understanding be helpful in deepening this connection?
In a 4-5 page paper, create a spiritual and psychological inventory that can be used to determine a current state of wellness. The inventory should be a list of at least 10 well thought out questions that can be asked to best help someone understand their spectrum of spirituality and psychological self. Be sure to explain specific reasons why each question is valuable to include as part of this inventory.
Then, interview someone using your inventory and report your findings. As a practitioner, explain how you could use this information to help the interviewee develop their own spiritual and psychological health development plan. Discuss any additions or subtractions you would make to your inventory based on your results. Explain why you would make any changes.
Be sure to include at least 3 relevant sources along with a references section per APA guidelines at the end of your paper to support your sentiments.
2 Part Assignment Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Black hat tatics Business Finance Assignment Help
- In 2011 and 2012, Google released two updates called Panda and Penguin which were designed not only to improve the ranking of websites but also to defeat what are commonly called black hat SEOs tactics. What is the intent of black hat SEO tactics? How does Google attempt to deter websites from using black hat SEO tactics? List two examples of black hat SEO tactics.
- Search technology has become an important business tool with many different uses and applications. List two search technologies that impact business. Briefly, explain the function of each.
- In addition to more effective targeting, one of the key benefits of online advertising is the ability to evaluate its contributions to sales revenue more effectively. List two metrics used by PPC (pay per click) to gauge the effectiveness of their campaigns? Briefly, describe each metric.
Film analysis paper Writing Assignment Help
Analyze the Korean film “The Handmaiden 아가씨 (2016)”
Please read through the attached file carefully and follow the instruction.!!
As a renowned film scholar based in Seattle, you are asked to write an analytical paper about “Scene Analysis: Representation of Gender, Women, or Sexuality in Korean Cinema.”With your paper as a case study, the University of Washington will open a new film course. So, please do your best to create a cogent essay that can demonstrate your understanding of film as well as your command of film terms. You should chooseeither one film or two films taught in this course(except Along with the Gods: Two Worlds) and write an analytical essay. For this essay, you are required to include the followings:
- Proper introduction and conclusion
: Do not begin your scene analysis in the introduction. Introduce your thesis first.
- Formal analysis of at least TWO different sequences (scenes)
: Your sequence analysis should describe significant techniques, mise-en-scène, and cinematography in the sequence. It should also explain how those formal elements contribute to the aesthetic and narrative dimension of the film. You may also relate this sequence analysis to the next task (why the film is important in the representation of gender, women, or sexuality in Korean cinema). Do not include any plot summary. If you need to explain the narrative context of the scenes you are analyzing, please make it brief.
NOTE: You may NOT choose the same scenes/sequences you analyzed in either your film response or discussion postings. If you’d like to use the same scenes, please add new perspectives to your analysisin addition to what you already addressed in your film response or discussion postings.
- Explanation of why the film is important in the representation of gender, women, or sexuality in Korean cinema and your personal opinion of the film in general
: Please make sure to remain objective and keep your opinion in the tone appropriate for this genre of writing (For instance, even when you criticize the film, use formal language and expression, while providing enough evidence and suggestions). You can address this part in either introduction or conclusion.
– Use proper film terms you have learned in this course (Incorrect use of terms will lead to the deduction of points).
– This is NOT a research paper. So, no need to cite anything.
– Avoid colloquial expressions or inappropriate words.
– Do NOT exceed 6 pages in total.
– 4 pages (double-spaced): If your paper is less than 3.5 pages long, it will be considered incomplete.
– Microsoft Word (Canvas recognizes only Microsoft Word documents), double-spaced with 1 inch margin, 12 point Times New Roman font
– Indent each paragraph except the very first one.
– your name in the top left corner on the first page, and your last name and page number in the header (on the top right corner of each page).
– Date of submission will be recorded automatically on canvas system.
Need 5 treatment plans done Writing Assignment Help
treatment plan example
Client Name: Shaun
AGE: 26 YEARS OLD, 1 MONTH
Goal: Shaun will independently clip his nails after reminded by a caregiver with minimal verbal cues for accuracy
Shaun will be able to brush his teeth thoroughly and perform basic grooming activities with minimal verbal cues from adult 5/7 days a week
Shaun will be able to independently shave his face three times a week with minimal monitoring for accuracy and effectiveness
Activity: Completing life skills task in the bathroom
Rationale: Neurodevelopmental as the fundamental focus on Shaun’s psychological capabilities. The ability to carry out the daily tasks successfully without getting assistance and avoiding accidents shows that Shaun can be independent. Independence in the sense of doing certain tasks without assistance does require some degree of coordination between the mind and the muscles involved to avoid self-harm.
Goal: Shaun will be able to perform bilateral crossover movements within functional activities such as playing with blocks, balls, throwing, etc. 4/5 times during a treatment session
Activity: Standing on pad, bounce, catch the ball and facing the wall
Rationale: Neurodevelopmental as the fundamental focus on Shaun’s psychological capabilities. Standing on a pad and bouncing does require some level of flexibility and balance. Shaun can acquire muscle and strength through training that will open doors for him. With the mastery of certain motor skills, there are opportunities for exploration, innovation, mastering and learning other skills as well.
Goal: Shaun will improve his sensory processing to interact with a peer at helping people succeed for a 3-minute timeframe using appropriate body awareness and minimal verbal cues from shadow to maintain a conversation as measured by parental observation and report.
Activity: Making a rainbow fruit skewers
Rationale: Neurodevelopmental as the fundamental focus on Shaun’s psychological capabilities. The ability of Shaun to use his senses correctly to make certain decisions that will benefit his needs not only proves his coordination and comprehension skills but also flexible. Senses offer people critical insight that impact decision making on a daily basis.
Communications assignment 4 Business Finance Assignment Help
1.Your team has been assigned the task of sharing a model to help understand conflict styles. As team leader, describe the Kilmann Thomas’s Managerial Grid model to your team. 200 words
2. Your manager has requested you to assist with training on work relationships. Describe the four types of work relationships and a real-life scenario to illustrate each type of relationship. 200 words
3. You have been asked to assist a coworker with a conflict issue. What are two ways you could assist your coworker with learning how to manage the current relational conflict? 200 words
4. Take the “How Ethical Is Your Boss?” questionnaire located on page 71 of your textbook. Describe your results and how your boss’s level of ethical leadership influences your behaviors and feelings at work. 200 words