How do labor systems relate to gender and racial inequalities in US history from the 1820s to 1920?Draw on at least two distinct labor systems to construct an argumentative essay exploring the relationship between the way people produce their material nee Writing Assignment Help. How do labor systems relate to gender and racial inequalities in US history from the 1820s to 1920?Draw on at least two distinct labor systems to construct an argumentative essay exploring the relationship between the way people produce their material nee Writing Assignment Help.
This paper needs primary sources that I will provide once I pick a writer.
PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM!!!
- Argument: Academic arguments take place in the context of disciplines. An academic discipline is a field of study grounded in the university as an institution (roughly corresponding to the “majors” you might choose). Over decades, scholars have shaped the theories, methods, and assumptions of their disciplines by arguing with one another in writing. You can think of these as the rules of a game that scholars within a discipline play with one another. When we ask undergrads to write argumentative essays, we are essentially asking them to run a scrimmage match to demonstrate that they understand the rules of the game, and perhaps showcase some of the techniques required to play the game at the professional level. What does this mean for you? For this paper you will be evaluated according to your ability to make an argument that engages a historiographic debate, and demonstrates throughout the entire length of the essay an understanding of how historians mobilize evidence to defend argumentative claims within the academic discipline of history.
- Analysis: Analysis means slotting information into mental categories to test, explore, or demonstrate conceptual relationships among those categories. Conceptual relationships may include causality (example: “cultural misunderstandings between the North and South caused the Civil War”), correlation (example: “white southern racism tends to be correlated with poverty”), exclusion (example: “patriarchy is incompatible with the egalitarian impulse at the heart of classical liberalism”), etc. The point is an analysis means a definite concept of the relation among the categories with which you are working. Your essay should construct a clear and logical analysis in defense of your core argument. Analytical claims will be made throughout the essay, not just in the introduction.
- Relevance: While professional historians make academic arguments, meant to contribute to the value of scholarship, the profession does not exist in a social bubble. More so than other disciplines, historians are concerned with the social implications of the academic arguments we make. Thus, the strongest historical arguments will include a “so-what” component. What are the social, cultural, political implications of the argument we are making about the way historians tell stories about the past? “A” papers will be built around theses that include a “so-what” component.
- Use of Primary Sources: The meat of your paper will come from the primary sources assigned for this class. We neither expect nor want you to do outside research for this assignment. Rather, this is your chance to show that you have closely read, thought about, and absorbed the full collection of primary sources assigned for the class. You will be evaluated according to:
- (1) The range of primary sources you incorporate to substantiate your argument. More is not necessarily better under all circumstances, but if you focus very narrowly on one or two sources you are not likely to do well.
- (2) Appropriateness of sources to the specific argument you’re making. Don’t just arbitrarily select sources. Think about the interpretation that emerged out of your reading of the entire collection of documents, and then pick the sources or passages that best exemplify that interpretation. When quoting, find the right quotation. This may entail multiple, close readings of the sources you intend to incorporate into your essay.
- (3) Critical engagement with the sources. Follow the guidelines for primary source analysis when writing about specific documents. Contextualize sources when you incorporate them as evidence. Think of the reader (not your TA, but an abstract, generally-educated audience). What information would this person need to have about the sources you introduce, in order to understand the significance of the source relative to the point you want to make?
- Academic Writing Conventions: The essay should adhere to the standards and conventions of academic writing, including:
- (1) Grammatically correct English intended for a professional audience.
- (2) Citation of any and all ideas that do not come from: a) your own independent analysis; b) information that can reasonably be considered general information for the course. Note in this regard: you do not need to cite any information drawn from my lecture, which you may want to use to contextualize primary sources.
- (3) Clear organizational structure that guides the reader seamlessly through the logic of your argument. This includes tight paragraphs with clear topic sentences.
- (4) The appropriate balance between evidentiary support and authorial voice.
How do labor systems relate to gender and racial inequalities in US history from the 1820s to 1920?Draw on at least two distinct labor systems to construct an argumentative essay exploring the relationship between the way people produce their material nee Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
create an expert of your own application Computer Science Assignment Help
Assignment one (part one)
Create an expert system of your own application (examples will be provided ) . Utilize at least 30 rules in your application and you must employ chaining between at least 15 rules.
To reiterate you need to employ the use of chaining: which is manifested in the generation of intermediate facts to support a final recommendation
Include samples of execution – a description of the problem you are interested in solving as well as the source code.
Demonstrate its execution through screen dumps. You need to document at least five separate runs of your program
You need a short general description of the problem you are trying to solve.
Your program must include documentation – at least a paragraph of description per page of code
Place your work in an 8.5/11 ‘ envelope – take pride in your work!
Reflective Journal #2: Volunteer Recruitment Writing Assignment Help
Read all the assigned readings on this learning module’s agenda. Then respond to the writing prompts and questions below.
Answer each question/prompt thoroughly and completely. Remember this exercise is meant for you to be able to reflect upon what you have read and learned. There are not right or wrong answers here, but responses should show comprehension and interpretation of the material.
Please do not upload a document to submit this assignment. Rather, you may type it in Microsoft Word and then copy & paste into the journal assignment for submission and grading.
- When recruiting different types of volunteers (long-term, one-day-only, skill-based, virtual, board member, etc), what different strategies do you think are most effective for various groups? How do you target your recruitment based on volunteer motivations? Integrate resources from the learning module and cite your references in text and in a reference list!
- ISU has a Community Service Leave policy. What benefits and challenges do you see to having the policy? Find at least two additional organizations that offer this type of benefit and compare them. How do they differ? How are they similar? What might an organization gain by allowing their employees to take paid leave to volunteer? Do you think Community Service Leave is a major incentive for perspective employees when job searching? Why or why not? Integrate resources from the learning module and cite your references in text and in a reference list!
- What are common motivators for people to volunteer? Are they intrinsic or extrinsic? What are your thoughts on providing incentives for volunteers (t-shirts, gift cards, meals, etc.)
- Construct a comprehensive list of volunteer recruitment strategies discussed in the required readings and videos.
- Evaluate the FEMA online course. Was it an effective tool for teaching emergency managers effectively about volunteer recruitment?
- Please share something not addressed in the previous questions that you learned throughout this learning module and how you can apply it to your nonprofit career. [Please note: all thoughtful answers will receive full credit for this question.]
Help me writing this paper Writing Assignment Help
This is an essay about pathos legos and ethos. It has to be 3 pages long, double space, and MLA format. The first 3 pages I uploaded is the article you read it from there. The second picture show you what the professor wants. The third is how to write it with no grammar mistakes. The fourth one it’s all boxes and it’s gonna show you how the professor will grade it.
Tips: 8 paragraphs, the quotes and citations have to be taken from the article I uploaded. The second picture I uploaded it shows what 1 and how many paragraphs. Numbers 4 and 5 can be combined to one paragraph! Number 6 must be 3 paragraphs and each one of them must have one quote! For example one paragraph and one quote about logos, and another paragraph and one quote about pathos, and one paragraph and one quote about ethos. If you have anything please let me know and I would like to communicate through your the work because I don’t like to wait till the last day and it will be either missing or wrong.
20th Century Poetry Presentation Writing Assignment Help
Create a multimedia presentation using a google presentation.
You have learned about multiple historical, cultural and literary influences in early 20th century America. You have also read several poems which are representative of early 20th century American literature.
Now you will take this information to create a presentation showcasing both of your chosen poems. You should have at least one image for each poem along with text explaining the ways in which the literary works were influenced by the events of the 20th century.
Choose two poems and create a presentation explaining the ways in which the literary works were influenced by the events of this time period.
“Rhapsody on a Windy Night” by T.S. Eliot
“Mending Wall” by Robert Frost
“Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” by Robert Frost
“The River Merchant’s Wife: A Letter” by Ezra Pound
“The Red Wheelbarrow” by William Carlos Williams
“Languages” by Carl Sandburg
“Fog” by Carl Sandburg
Read Combs Ch 5 and Martin 4 Business Finance Assignment Help
the writing will be about Read Combs Ch 5 and Martin 4. Only referanss is the chapter.
I suggest using a three-ring binder to store your journal entries after they have been read and graded. Each journal entry should contain several paragraphs, written in your own words, and should conform with the following format:
Author ______________________ Reading Title ________________________
Your Name ___________________ Date ______________________________
- Write from memory, noting what you recall as the main ideas of the reading.
- In your own words, how does this reading “connect” (amplify, contradict, substantiate, etc.) to other information about this topic? The other information may be in the form of other readings, news stories, or images of the police portrayed in popular culture.
- What do you see as the implications of the ideas covered in the reading?
- How can you use the information in this reading?
- Does the reading change your view of some aspect of policing? Explain.
- If you think there is no application for the material, say so. However, provide a rationale for your position.
- Describe your reaction to the reading (like, dislike, etc.). Why?
- Who is the appropriate audience for this reading? Why?
- What would make the reading more useful?
5. Essay question
- Create an essay question based on the reading that requires critical thinking (comparing, analyzing, evaluating, critiquing, justifying, etc.). The question should be capable of being answered by someone who has read this and earlier readings in our class.
STRET WORD , DIRECTE STYLE , YOUR ONLY REFERENSS IS THE CHAPTER5 .
Read Combs Ch 5 and Martin 4 Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
summary in which you articulate elements of leadership Writing Assignment Help
Resource: Leadership Assessments found on Internet
Open your web browser and search for either “Leadership Legacy Assessment Test” or “Disc Personality Test.”
Complete one of these free online tests. Note: The online test should be free so if you encounter a site that charges a fee for the test please continue searching for a site that offers a free test.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary in which you articulate elements of leadership using the following criteria:
- Examine your individual, essential elements of leadership and management.
- Differentiate between leadership and management roles, and provide specific examples from the text, literature, or personal example.
Cite at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text (be certain to include the web link for your test in your citations).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Special occasion speech. Writing Assignment Help
Select either Topic A or Topic B for your special occasion speech.
Topic A: Who Inspires You? | Deliver a speech of introduction in which you introduce a person who inspires you.
Topic B: Employee of the Month | You have been given an award for “Employee of the Month” and must give an acceptance speech at an awards banquet.
Deliver your speech of acceptance.
Create an outline for this speech.
A.Capture your audience’s attention with a quote, anecdote, or personal experience
B.Build up to the main reason for the speech
C.Summarize the main idea and briefly state the main points
1.First Main Point
2.Second Main Point
3.Third Main Point
II.First Main Point: Working with outline numbered text in Microsoft Word
A.Move an outline numbered item to the appropriate numbering level
1.On the Formatting toolbar
a)To demote the item to a lower numbering level
(1)Click a list number
(2)Click Increase Indent.
b)To promote the item to a higher numbering level
(1)Click a list number
(2)Click Decrease Indent
B.Help plan speech and organize thoughts
III.Second Main Point: Creating a Microsoft PowerPoint
A.Creating a PowerPoint presentation from a Word outline
1.PowerPoint uses the heading styles in the Word document
a)Heading styles are applied when you use numbered outlines
(1)Each paragraph formatted with the Heading 1 style becomes the title of a new slide, each Heading 2 becomes the first level of text, and so on.
1.Open the document and use it to create a PowerPoint presentation
2.On the File menu, point to Send To, and then click Microsoft PowerPoint
C.Create a PowerPoint presentation based on prepared notes
IV.Main Point 3: Building on previous work
A.Use heading styles to create longer documents, view a document’s organization in Outline view, and use it to prepare speech
B.To learn more about Outline view, review Microsoft Word Help
A.Restate your main points
1.First Main Point
2.Second Main Point
3.Third Main Point
B.Summarize the presented ideas
C.Restate introduction or conclude with a compelling remark
SQL, Adventure works, dimensional modeling, Programming Assignment Help
Using the create database script file under Content: Course Resources named MDWI_AdventureWorksDW.zip, you will load the Kimball Group’s dimensional database, MDWT_AdventureWorksDW.
Download the file and open using MS SQL Management Studio. If it does not open in MS SQL Management Studio, open the file in NotePad or WordPad and then copy and paste into MS SQL Management Studio and press the Execute button.
1. Describe the Kimball Group’s dimensional database MDWT_AdventureWorksDW:
A. Define the grain in business terms.
B. Identify and provide a description for each dimension.
C. Identify and provide a description for the facts that are being measured.
D. Draw the dimensional model (you may use MS Visio, an ER tool, or hand draw). Show the dimensions, fact table, primary keys, foreign keys, and cardinality of relationships.
E. Query each table. Show the SQL statement and first 10 rows of the table.
2. Compare the Product Dimension table in AdventureWorksDW20XX and the DimProduct table in MDWT_AdventureWorksDW. Describe the primary key and non-keys.
3. Compare a fact table in the AdventureWorksDW20XX and a fact table in MDWT_AdventureWorksDW. Describe the primary key, foreign keys, and fields used to measure.
4. Describe an executive information system dashboard for this project, including summaries of four tiles.
Proofread for formal grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization errors. Make sure to adhere to APA guidelines.
Responses must contain sufficient information to adequately answer the questions and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors. Points deducted from grade for each writing, spelling, or grammar error are at your instructor discretion. All work must be original and free from plagiarism.
The data file and assignment rubric are attached
I need a good tutor to handle fluid mechanics laboratory report on presurre Science Assignment Help
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING A BID ON THIS QUESTION
i need a good tutor to write a good fluid mechanics lab report which is due before 12 hours
attached is the documents used to write the lab report they include
the laboratory manual, the ample format required, the data collected from the ab report and procedure
another information you any need i will provide
make it short but as comprehensive as much to cover all the guidelines provided. you focuss should be on discuusion, analysis and conclusion, provide a short literature reviiew
https://anyessayhelp.com/ by Carl Sandburg