Humanities 112 Project Paper Humanities Assignment Help. Humanities 112 Project Paper Humanities Assignment Help.
Assignment 2: Project Paper
Due Week 8
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture,
history, music, or literature. The project will reflect your views and
interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you stretch your
mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you
Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below. Read the
topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that
responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic you choose:
- Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are
questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of
the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic
asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the
- While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing
genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the
individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a
“letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other
written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as
well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your
- Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source
being the class text.
Note: Wikipedia and other
similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged
to use the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
Note: Your instructor may require you to submit your topic
choice for approval before the end of Week 5.
Topic choices (pick 1):
- Office Art Memo.
Memorandum. Your boss, who knows you have been taking a humanities
class since he pays for your tuition reimbursement, has tasked you with managing
the art budget for your company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art
for the new corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of the works are acceptable
since they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.) Include
- Identify three (3) examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or
sculpture and three (3) Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six (6) pieces
of art fall into these two (2) styles.
- In a memo, describe the appearance of your six (6) choices to your CEO so he
or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be placed in the
- Explain why each piece is considered to be historically significant.
- Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or desired) corporate
image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed to “say” something about the
owner, so describe what would these pieces of art say about your
- Identify three (3) examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or
- New Composition.
Speech. Your uncle’s birthday is in two (2) months, and everyone knows
that he loves almost all kinds of music. As a birthday gift for him, you want to
have a special piece of music composed in his honor which will be played at a
family birthday celebration. Write a speech that you will make to the composer’s
agent. Include the following:
- Narrow your choices down to three (3) composers you’ve studied in this
course. Choose one (1) of the composers and explain why you want him to write
the “birthday present” music.
- Explain why the other two (2) composers were ultimately not selected.
- Specifically identify the musical elements in the composer’s style that you
would like to be included in the new music written for your uncle.
- Describe what sort of emotion is generated by listening to the works of your
selected composer; in other words, what do you want your uncle to “feel” as he
hears the music, and why is this composer so perfect for this
- Narrow your choices down to three (3) composers you’ve studied in this
- Harlem Renaissance Poets.
Essay & Poem. Choose two (2) poems by different authors from the
Harlem Renaissance. Write an essay that:
- Describes each author’s role and importance within the Harlem
- Identify the elements in each of their poems in which you see evidence of
the “double-consciousness” being expressed by each author.
- Fully describe at least two (2) primary themes you see in the poetry written
during this time period, referring to specific lines in each of the poems.
- Write your own poem that expresses these identified themes of the Harlem
- Describes each author’s role and importance within the Harlem
- Women’s Roles Then &
Now.Script. Script a conversation between two (2) notable women
from the 18th and / or 19th century on the roles women should play in society.
Within the dialogue, include:
- Biographical information for each woman.
- The historical status for women in general during the time period in which
each woman lived.
- What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play
in society during their lifetimes.
- What each of the women might think about women’s current
- Other topic choice recommended and approved by the professor and
supported by the grading rubric.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
- The level to which the instructions were followed.
- The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were
- The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general
claim or main idea.
- The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
- Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and
- The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources
besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note:
Students can find APA style materials located in the course shell for
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic
expressions within a historical context.
- Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and
socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the
Renaissance to the contemporary period.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing
Humanities 112 Project Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
persuasive paper final draft, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
It’s time to submit the final draft of your persuasive essay. At this point, your course faculty member has returned to you the graded first draft of the assignment, as well as, some insightful feedback.
For this assignment, consider all the feedback you’ve received on your first draft, including from last week’s Online+ session, and submit your 3-4 page persuasive essay based on the following criteria:
- An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement.
- Three body paragraphs that each focus on a separate major detail.
- A summary paragraph that summarizes your main ideas and puts a bow on the essay.
- Your reference page will list all of your sources in APA style.
- Additionally, be sure to proof your essay draft carefully for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
- Applied revision and editing strategies to strengthen the essay.
- Overall, you’ve done a nice job writing the draft. As you continue to work on revisions, be sure to address the following:The introduction should be further developed, working to grab readers’ attention and provide general information. Aim for at least 5 sentences.There should be in-text citations throughout the body of the essay, with each body paragraph including them. Information from sources has been used throughout the body, and sources must be credited.Other than these areas, be sure to proofread your work prior to submission.
“Muslim Structures and Pilgrimage” , writing homework help Other Assignment Help
Please respond to the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Describe the main purpose of the Hajj in the Muslim faith, and identify two (2) specific aspects of the Hajj that you find fascinating or significant. Next, explain the association between Muhammad and the area of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. Lastly, describe the sacred art of Islam’s key qualities, and explain the fundamental reasons why Muslim artists of sacred works are reluctant to include images of humans (i.e., at least in sacred areas). Think of a place of worship (of any religion) today, and explain which type of artistic tradition would be more conducive to worship: Byzantine art (Chapter 8), Hindu art (Chapter 7), or Muslim art (Chapter 9).
Questions for C Muthoga only, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
. Between 0 and 1 are a 1000 customers, evenly distributed. Each of these cus- tomers wants exactly one unit of SOMA. Travel costs are a $1 a mile. Hence, the cost to a customer at distance d from LEFT of going to LEFT to purchase a unit of SOMA is d. The cost of going to RIGHT is 1 − d. Given the prices charged by LEFT and RIGHT, customers base their purchase decisions on the relative delivered cost of the product. The delivered cost is the travel cost plus price of the item. For example, the delivered cost of the customer
at distance d from LEFT, is d + pL, where pL is the price per unit of SOMA being charged by LEFT. If pR were the selling price of SOMA at RIGHT, this customer would buy from LEFTifandonlyifd+pL <1−d+pR.
If the inequality were reversed, the customer would buy from RIGHT. Ignore the case of a tie.
1. If variable manufacturing costs are zero, what price will each firm charge in equilibrium?
2. For this part only, suppose that LEFT’s marginal costs increase from zero. What effect does that have on the equilibrium price?
3. For this part only suppose that both LEFT and RIGHT have a marginal cost of produc- tion of $2. If the marginal costs of production for both firms drops, what effect will this have on the equilibrium price? Will it decrease, increase or stay unchanged?
4. Suppose LEFT could choose to set its price first (before RIGHT announces a price and that LEFT’s choice is irrevocable) or simultaneously with RIGHT. Which is more profitable for LEFT?
5. Suppose LEFT could choose to set its price first (irrevocably and before RIGHT), second (after RIGHT sets a price that is irrevocable) or simultaneously. Which is the best option for LEFT?
1. Paul and Jon are partners in a small successful restaurant. They want to expand but need a second location. They think their business has a FMV of $2,000,000 (and has a basis of $500,000 to Paul and a basis of $250,000 to Jon).
2. Jason is a real estate broker and investor. He normally buys real estate and sells it quickly. He is fully licensed as a real estate broker in Texas. Jason has a vacant lot that he paid $1,800,000 several years ago. The FMV is currently $1,000,000.
3. Jason has a big gain from his business this year and would love to offset it somehow but does not know how to do so. Paul and Jon do not want the transaction to cause them any gain this year
4. Paul and Jon approach Jason about the following business proposition: the restaurant and the land are contributed to a new corporation. Each gets 1/3 of the stock.
5. Jason is not sure he likes that idea and instead offers the following:
The corporation will distribute out to Jason a part of the parking lot (of the old location). The FMV is $200,000 and the basis to the corp is $75,000. Jason will contribute the new land for a 5 year note plus 3% annual interest, 15% of the stock and $300,000 in cash.
After the first year the corporation will distribute out to Jason another part of the old parking lot (FMV 250,000, basis to the corp of $100,000)
6. If #5 does not work- then Jason would take $750,000 in preferred stock (or options for common stock) and $250,000 in value of the parking lot land (see #5) but would want a fixed 10% dividend, conversation to common rights and a liquidation preference (if preferred stock).
7. Keep in mind Jason wants to own part of the restaurant- he thinks it will be successful…..
What is the income tax consequences idea #4?
What is the income tax consequences idea #5?
What is the income tax consequences idea #6?
Is there a better economic structure that will give the three people the result they desire? If so what it is and defend the idea.
Discuss and choose, as a Learning Team, the most important barrier that you think creates a communication challenge within groups and teams, Business Finance Assignment Help
Discuss and choose, as a Learning Team, the most important barrier that you think creates a communication challenge within groups and teams, as highlighted in the “Barriers to Effective Communication” section in Ch. 11 of Organizational Behavior. Why did your team choose this particular barrier and how does it create a communication challenge? Provide real-life examples you may have experienced regarding this particular barrier.
Prepare a 350- to 1,050-word paper detailing the findings of your discussion.
Clickthe Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
The learning team is: Team B I have also attached the chapter related to this assignment, I have attached the outlined format paper for you.
Choosing a Daycare, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
In 2 APA format pages describe how you will deal with your Lot in Life scenario which You are expecting your first child. You and your spouse are beginning the search for good daycare.
As part of your solution you should contact at least two local community agencies (not just Web sites) that can help provide information, training, or support for the problem. Include specifics on how to contact the agency, what services they have available, and how much these services cost. If you include WWW sources for your background research on this topic, review the guidelines about evaluating Web sources given earlier.
Your paper should has a cover sheet that lists your name, the BEHS section number, the scenario you have chosen, and finally, whether or not the Lot in Life is true or not true for you.
The other two papers (Setting the Scene and Research) should be pasted in at the end of your solution paper.
Choosing a Daycare, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Proposal: Annotated Bibliography , writing homework help Humanities Assignment Help
To do the level of research appropriate for this proposal project, you will need to consider a variety of sources in a variety of genres. Online sources, newspapers, magazines, and scholarly journals are a good start, but don’t limit yourself to these sources. No doubt, you will skim through, read, and discover a number of sources that may never make it into the final proposal. Nonetheless, these sources may provide context or rich detail that may help to stimulate your thinking and develop the project. To facilitate this process, you will create an annotated bibliography. The annotated bibliography needs to include 6 sources—2 of which need to be from peer-reviewed academic journals or books. Each source should adhere to the following format:
1) Citation of source in either MLA or APA format (of format appropriate to your field and approved by me)
2) A 75-word summary of the piece’s main point/argument and conclusion(s)
3) 100-125 words that discuss how each piece might be useful for the purposes of this project. In other words, engage with each piece. How does it inform your understanding? How does it fit with the other sources you’ve discovered?
In short, you will write between 1050-1200 words total for this project.
In addition to the above format, please number each source (1-6) and include an asterisk (*) next to each peer-reviewed academic source.
Annotated Bibliography Formatting Example
1. Lastname, Firstname. Title. City of Publication: Publisher, Year of Publication. Medium of Publication.
100-125 word discussion
*2. Lastname, Firstname. “Article Title.” Title of Journal (Year): Pages of Publication. Medium of Publication
100-125 word discussion
Organizational objectives and communication objectives, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You have recently been appointed head of human resources and are now
in charge of managing a small team. Your next project is to revamp the
compensation and benefits package employees are receiving at your
company. Design a plan for the human resource project without the use of
MS Project or similar software. Note: You will have to make assumptions
or create fictitious data for this assignment. Be clear about these
assumptions and data for your professor to follow along.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Construct a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
- Design a communication plan for the project.
- Define the scope of the project.
- Create a work breakdown structure including numbered components. Submit your WBS by creating a table inside your assignment.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed)resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
Assignment 1: Planning Document
Below 70% F
1. Construct a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
Did not submit or incompletely constructed a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
Partially constructed a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
Satisfactorily constructed a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
Thoroughly constructed a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
2. Design a communication plan for the project.
Did not submit or incompletely designed a communication plan for the project.
Partially designed a communication plan for the project.
Satisfactorily designed a communication plan for the project.
Thoroughly designed a communication plan for the project.
3. Define the scope of the project.
Did not submit or incompletely defined the scope of the project.
Partially defined the scope of the project.
Satisfactorily defined the scope of the project.
Thoroughly defined the scope of the project.
4. Create a work breakdown structure including numbered components.
Did not submit or incompletely created a work breakdown structure including numbered components.
Partially created a work breakdown structure including numbered components.
Satisfactorily created a work breakdown structure including numbered components.
Thoroughly created a work breakdown structure including numbered components.
5. Four (4) References
No references provided.
Does not meet the required number of references; some or all references poor quality choices.
Meets number of required references; all references high quality choices.
Exceeds number of required references; all references high quality choices.
6. Clarity and writing mechanics
More than 6 errors present
5-6 errors present
3-4 errors present
0-2 errors present
effective leadership practice, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Looking for help with finishing my paper on define effective leadership practices.I will share what I wrote once accept tutor. I chose to write about Ervin “Magic” Johnson for this research on effective leadership practices.You may use textbook Kouzes, J., & Posner, B. (2012). The leadership challenge (5th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey for the leader five practices of exemplary leadership.Paper should be 4–7 pages in length and include a minimum of two sources other than your textbook.Please DO NOT do a HISTORY REPORT.NOT what the assignment call for. You have to conduct research to determine how Ervin “Magic” Johnson would have answered the questions listed in the directions. Paper should include the following:
- Explain why you chose your selected leader.
- Compare the characteristics of a specific leader to Kouzes and Posner’s five practices of effective leadership. (Modeling the way, inspiring a shared vision, Challenging the process, Enabling others to act)
- Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society.
- Research Questions, address the following questions:
- What is your chosen leader’s definition of leadership?
- How does your chosen leader demonstrate the five practices of exemplary leadership? 1. How does your chosen leader model the way?2. How does your chosen leader inspire a shared vision?3. How does your chosen leader challenge the process?4. How does your chosen leader enable others to act? 5. How does your chosen leader encourage the heart (Kouzes & Posner, 2012)?
- What challenges and opportunities does your chosen leader face?Below is an outline of what is expected to be on the paper and how it should be outline with the information:Cover pageTable of ContentsIntroduction -Explain why you chose your selected leader. Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society. Speak to the characteristics of your specific leader relevant to a critical evaluation of leadership. (This section should be two pages in length.) Definition of Leadership (Share your selected individual’s definition of leadership.)Model the Way (Speak to how your leader accomplishes this and the remaining four principles below. Use examples. Also, use headings so each section is crystal clear to me.)Inspire a Shared Vision Challenge the Process Enable Others to Act Encourage the Heart Challenges and Opportunities (Speak to the challenges and opportunities of your selected leader. This is a section of its own. It is NOT your conclusion.) Conclusion/Reflection (Don’t forget a conclusion and or reflection.) Reference page
Preliminary Project Schedule, management assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Below is a high-level milestone schedule including deliverables and subtasks
Project kickoff- 12/10/16
Develop Week 1 content- 12/20/16
Develop Week 2 content- 1/20/17
Develop Week 3 content- 2/6/17
Status Update to Stakeholders – (Deliverable due 2/6/17)
Create pre-test- 2/6/17
Develop Week 4 content- 2/24/17
Develop Week 5 content- 3/20/17
Develop Week 6 content- 4/14/17
Status Update to Stakeholders – (Deliverable due 4/14/17)
Develop Week 7 content – 5/20/17
Purchase equipment for students- 5/20/17
Content Design Review with Stakeholders- (Deliverable due 06/05/17)
Include feedback from Stakeholders in course content- 07/14/17
Initiation of Pilot Course- 08/14/17
Completion of Pilot Course- 09/25/17
Submit Course Feedback from students- (Deliverable due 10/06/17)
Write Final Report- 10/27/17
https://anyessayhelp.com/. (Focus on what you wish; the entire tour is lengthy)