Humanities Discussion Question, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Humanities Discussion Question, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
- Select two (2) paintings depicting females by both a male artist and female artist named within the Explore section. Compare and contrast these two (2) depictions of women, and comment on any general tendencies that you detect among artists of that era in this respect. Compare this situation in the late 1800s to the way females are depicted in our own modern times, using at least one (1) specific modern example.
Artists’ Depictions of Women
- Chapters 31 and 32, depictions of women by male artists Manet, Degas, Dewing, Eakins and by female artists Cassatt, Morisot, Haudecort-Lescot, Sara M. Peale
- National Museum of Women in the Arts at http://www.nmwa.org/explore/collection-highlights/18th19th-century
- National Gallery of Art (search by artist name) at http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/Collection/artists.html?pageNumber=1
Humanities Discussion Question, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Bowen Family Systems, Structural, and Strategic Models Theory Application Humanities Assignment Help
Read the “Case Study Analysis.”
Select one of the following theories that you feel best applies to treating the client in the case study:
Bowen Family Systems
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using the theory you chose. Include the following in your analysis.
What concepts of the theory make it the most appropriate for the client in the case study?
Why did you choose this theory over the others?
What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
Is the theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
What is the client’s role in counseling?
For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
What may be a risk in using this approach?
Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
Each response to the assignment prompts should be addressed under a separate heading in your paper. Refer to “APA Headings and Seriation,” located on the Purdue Owl website for help in formatting the headings.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.a. Theories and models of counseling.
2.F.5.b. A systems approach to conceptualizing clients.
Structuring Essay #3 Humanities Assignment Help
I’m adding my paper and also adding the APUS references that the teachers wants us to use, My topic is on ADHD posts should be at least 250 words.
Week 7 Forum: Structuring Essay #3
Forum Goal: Create an outline to help you structure the third and final essay, and include a reference from the APUS library
we did in before, in Week 7’s Forum, we will be structuring your next
essay, Essay 3. In Week 6, like before, you chose a topic for your final
essay. You wrote about the topic, and you should have received feedback
from your classmates regarding their ideas for improvement.
use the same sort of structure that you did for Essay 1 and 2. We’ve
now used Roman numerals for each major point before; then, you use a, b,
and c (and more, if you like…but be sure to use plenty of detail while
not going over the word count) to show how you will explain your point
in the cause and effect essay.
will the body paragraphs look like, and why? As before, use this
opportunity to explore the library to see what information you plan to
use and cite what you find. Include one reference in proper MLA format
that you have found from the APUS Library to support your topic.
Reduce the foreign aid by half of the amount reflected in the budget, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
The current federal budget is ranging at $300 billion dollars. To cut down on this budget, the following three methods have been proposed
- Reduce the foreign aid by half of the amount reflected in the budget
- Eliminate earmarks
- Reduce the federal workforce by 10 percent
Answer the following questions
- How will these decisions of applying the above methods will affect the elderly, the poor, the rich, and national security if implemented? (1 paragraph)
- Which of the above decisions might be perceived as politically motivated? Why? (1 paragraph)
- What are the trade-offs of preserving some programs while protecting others?(1 paragraph)
- How will the above decisions result in a marginal benefit to society so that they can outweigh the marginal cost to society?(1 paragraph)
Policies Issues Business Finance Assignment Help
In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to critically reflect on current issues within the criminal justice system and how they relate to contemporary policy making.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation
Express your thoughts and opinions regarding the content of Child Exposure to Domestic Violence video by preparing a short PowerPoint presentation.
View the following Films on Demand videos:
- Child Exposure to Domestic Violence
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following in your presentation:
Was the content of your video a personal crime, property crime, or policy issue?
What causal factors were addressed in the video?
What policy implications or recommendations were provided in the video to address the crime?
Were budgetary or financial issues discussed in the video? If so, elaborate.
What future implications were discussed in the video?
What other content-specific information is relevant to your selected video?
What basic elements of the crime served as the basis for your selected video?
What criminological theory or theories best explains the occurrence of this crime or issue?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Human Resources Management Business Finance Assignment Help
Unit 2 Assignment: General Motors’ Commitment to Diversity
Read the vignette “General Motors’ Commitment to Diversity” at the end of Chapter 3. Imagine that you are a consultant to GM and have been asked to help them identify ways to avoid discrimination. Write a 500-word business memo to GM leadership answering the questions found in the Assignment Rubric below (not the questions at the end of the case study). Follow the memo format found in the Business Memo example provided. APA style is NOT required for business memos.
Answer the Assignment questions found in the rubric below. Submit your answers to the Dropbox by the end of the unit.
MANAGING TALENT: General Motors’ Commitment to Diversity
Back in the 1980s, valuing diversity was far from the minds of the leadership at General Motors. True, GM had established a program to promote minority-owned dealerships, but there were problems within the company. Women and minorities complained to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission that the carmaker was discriminating against them. In 1984, the EEOC and GM reached a $42.4 million settlement in which GM promised to promote women and minorities into management positions. Since then, the company has never swerved from that effort at inclusiveness. Today GM garners praise as a company that far exceeds legal standards for equal employment opportunity.
For GM, this commitment to diversity is a way to better serve its customers in the United States and around the world. A diverse workforce, supplier base, and dealer network show GM how to serve a diverse marketplace. And openness to diversity—what GM calls a welcoming Workplace of Choice—gives the company access to the best talent in the world, without regard to such differences as race, sex, and nationality. In the words of Alma Guajardo-Crossley, director of GM’s diversity initiatives, recruiting and hiring minorities is “business sense,” because in the United States, minority groups “are pretty much going to be the majority here pretty soon.” They have an impact because the company does not merely hire minorities, but also develops them, trains all employees to value diversity, and expects all its people to be fully engaged in helping GM “design, build, and sell the world’s best vehicles.”
Guajardo-Crossley is just one member of a team of managers dedicated to promoting diversity at General Motors. She reports to Eric Peterson, GM’s vice president of diversity. Others on the team include managers of diversity communications, diversity advertising, minority dealer development, and supplier diversity. In addition, employees are welcome to form employee resource groups, which bring together employees with shared backgrounds or interests to support one another’s career development and be available to consult with others in the company. GM has employee resource groups for women, Asian Indians, Chinese, people of African ancestry, Hispanics, young employees, Native Americans, Mideast and Southeast Asians, people with disabilities, veterans, Vietnamese, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) employees.
One sign that GM is succeeding in its commitment to diversity is the representation of various groups in leadership positions. Among public companies in Michigan, for example, boards of directors average about 10% women. But at GM, over one-third of the directors are women.
GM managers who have benefited from the company’s attitude of inclusiveness assert that this environment frees them to contribute fully. Sabin D. Blake, a dealer organizational manager, said seeing gay and supportive straight employees in the executive ranks gave him the courage to reveal to his colleagues that he is gay. (Courage is necessary because no national laws prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation.) Coming out, in turn, freed up a lot of energy Blake had spent on hiding his identity at work. Diana Tremblay, GM’s vice president of manufacturing and labor relations, is sure that her experiences as labor negotiator, wife, and mother have together shaped her into a woman who succeeds both at work and in family life. For example, after three decades of marriage, she had a deep reservoir of experience in talking out issues rather than letting the conflict drive the couple apart. That same attitude has made her a successful negotiator with the United Auto Workers. In fact, Tremblay has found an advantage of being a woman in a male-dominated industry: when she succeeds, people notice her.
memo format in the Business Memo example provided here:
http://extmedia.kaplan.edu/business/AB203/AB203_1402A/203_memoexample.pdf. Note that APA
style is NOT required for business memos
1. Of the activities and accomplishments described in this case, identify which activities General
Motors needs to do in order to meet legal requirements and which go beyond legal requirements.
2. Identify at least three ways General Motors can avoid illegal discrimination.
Human Resources Management Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
discuss factors that may affect current and future performance, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Submit Milestone Two, in which you will discuss factors that may affect current and future performance. You will then forecast future performance, based on what you know about the organization’s financial health and performance.
For additional details, please refer to the Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
- I understand that SafeAssign will check this assignment against several databases for original content and that it will produce an originality report which my instructor and I can view. This report will show how my paper compares to documents available on the Internet, in many print journals, a database of other papers submitted by SNHU students, as well as a Global Database of papers submitted by all users of SafeAssign at other schools.I understand that SafeAssign will add my paper to the SNHU SafeAssign database for comparison of future papers against my work. I also understand that if I select I agree to submit my paper to the Global Reference Database below, I am agreeing to have my paper stored in a Global Database of submission so that my work will be used to compare future work of myself and other students who use the SafeAssign system. I understand that submitting my paper to the Global Database is completely voluntary. I maintain ownership of the original intellectual property created, but this document must remain a part of the SafeAssign Institutional and Global Databases.
help outline and research paper on Korean War Humanities Assignment Help
After continued research, construct a working outline for the research paper. The outline should cover the topics and supporting details of your research paper. The research paper must affirm the thesis on the approved research topic you have selected.
The outline must be a minimum of 500 words (approximately two pages). It should include an updated thesis, conform to Turabian style standards, and be as detailed as possible.
Update your annotated bibliography. The annotated bibliography should reflect continued research by including added source material and refined choices from the working bibliograph. In the bibliography:
- Justify each source with a short description of its relevance and appropriateness to the paper’s argument.
- Be sure the annotations concisely summarize the source’s scope, accuracy, and usefulness.
Write a first draft of your research paper. The first draft should be 3,000-3,750 words (approximately 12-15 pages), not including the required bibliography and cover page. Be sure to include the following:
- Affirm your thesis on the approved research topic you have selected.
- Evaluate relevant and valid research that reflects the ethical standards in the discipline of history.
- Demonstrate proper interpretation of historical sources.
- Utilize research to validate your ideas and supporting claims.
Structured Query Language (SQL) Computer Science Assignment Help
Lab 4: Structured Query Language (SQL)
Due Week 7 and worth 75 points
Refer to the database design crested in Lab 2: Modifying a Database Design to complete this Lab.
Perform the following steps in MySQL:
- Create the tables and relationships from the database design discussed in Lab 2.
- Add at least five (5) records into each table (Note: You must determine the field values).
- Create a query with all fields from the student table, where the student’s last name is “Smith”.
- Create a query that includes students’ first names, last names, and phone numbers.
- Create a query that includes instructors’ first names, last names, and courses they teach.
Include the following screen shots in a Microsoft Word document to show the completion of the steps above:
- Screen shot depicting the tables created within MySQL.
- Screen shots depicting the records added into each table.
- Screen shots depicting the SQL code and the query results from each of the queries created.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Submit the lab as a Microsoft Word document.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Prepare database design documents using the data definition, data
manipulation, and data control language components of the SQL language.
Wk 6 – BMGT – Learning Activities 1 and 2 Other Assignment Help
Please keep responses organized.
Also make sure you APA cite the resources you are using to respond to each learning activity.
Keep all responses with the initial activity postings to avoid confusion.
All responses must be at least 250 words
Use reading resources provided to answer questions, do not use outside sources.
Theme One: The Effects of Globalization
- It’s A “0.6%” World: Who Owns What Of The $223 Trillion In Global Wealth
- Wealth, Income, and Power
- The 147 Companies That Control Everything
- Put Your Ethics To A Global Test
- Integrity on a Global Scale
- The Effects of Globalization on Stakeholder Theory
- Business Ethics as Competitive Advantage for Companies in the Globalization Era
Subtheme: Should there be government regulation in this area and if so how much and what?
- Role of government in Regulating Business Ethics
- Compliance and Regulation: Johnson & Johnson
- Business Ethics: The Law of Rules
- Distributive Justice
Theme Two: Cultural Relativism and Morality
- Ethical Relativism
- Ethical Relativism and Business
- Theory of Ethical Relativism (Criticism of the theory of ethical relativism)
Humanities Discussion Question, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Humanities Discussion Question, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help