I am Khalid Albakri A graduate student from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. I graduated in May 2015.
Currently, I am a Diplomat in the Qatar embassy in London working as the Alternate Permanent Representative of the State of Qatar to the International Maritime Organization which is based in London. ( in my cv you will find more details )
I decided to continue studying Master’s degree in International Relations at one of the Universities in London. (I didn’t decide which one yet)
I will provide you with my CV so you can have more information about me.
also, I will provide you with some details such as the transcriipt so you can have a look at the GPA.
and btw I took a lot of courses during my work and idk if you want to include that in the personal statment some of them are :
• International Aviation Law ( Arab Air Carrier’ Organization)
• Crisis Management Center ( CMC) and Family Assistance (IATA)
• Air Transport Management ( IATA)
Protocol And Etiquette ( The Arab Management Association)
• Planning and Follow-up Skills. ( Institute Of Public Administration)
• Preparation and Presenting Radio and Television Programs (Qatar News
• IT Security (Civil Aviation Authority)
• Organizing Conference