I need help answering 10 questions on a test I have for critical thinking class Business Finance Assignment Help. I need help answering 10 questions on a test I have for critical thinking class Business Finance Assignment Help.
- Match the explanation with the appropriate Key Term.
I need help answering 10 questions on a test I have for critical thinking class Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Profiting from Murder Business Finance Assignment Help
This assignment will assess competencies 1. Examine the motivations, drives, and outcomes of serial killers and 7. Explore the effect of serial killers on society (historical and modern) and criminological policy.
Create a PowerPoint presentation and address the questions below. Your PPT presentation must be at least six slides.
- Slide 1:Earlier in the term we talked about the “Son of Sam” law. Define this.
- Slides 2 – 4: Research online for Charles Manson related products. This can range from T-shirts sold at major retailers to personalized art work that he has made. Share photos and descriptions of your findings.
- Slides 5:Is Manson able to profit off of these items?
- Slide 6: In your opinion, has Manson achieved celebrity? Why/Why not?
short response Writing Assignment Help
When writing on a reading, use the other assigned readings to help you make your point. A presentation of opposing points of view and making a comparison of two works can lead you to good paper topics. In short, you are encouraged to compare and contrast different authors’ ideas, even as the main focus is on a single reading. Papers may comment on how the author uses words, the construction of the argument, types of evidence, methods, etc. What the paper should NOT do is write about the topic of the reading; rather it should write on how the author treats or approaches his or her topic. ( 2 pages writing) WATCH OUT!!! DO NO SUMMARIZE THE TWO ARTICLES
Comprehensive prospective when hiring faculties for higher education (in the medical fields in more specific) Writing Assignment Help
Instructions for Writing:
Develop a 15ish page case study that addresses a leadership and management problem at a college or university. The problem – whether academic or non-academic in nature – should have meaningful management or leadership implications for at least a subset of the organization, if not the entire college or university. In other words, the case study should not explore an isolated incident, a personality conflict between only several individuals or an overly specific or idiosyncratic aspect of day-to-day operations in a division or department. The problem should be generalizable in higher education, but it does not need to be a problem that is stripped from the headlines (Law & Order style).
Moreover, this case study can be framed as a thoughtful analysis of your own workplace. Please consult me if you would like to consider this option.
The case study should be divided into two sections. The first half of the case study should be a descriptive narrative of the problem; describe salient events and organizational context as well as the stakes for the organization. We will read case studies throughout the semester that resemble the format and style of this assignment. The second half of the case study should be analytical and prescriptive. You should consider how various concepts and theories from class (and even beyond) illuminate the situation in question. Your paper should recommend a course of action, including specifying management and leadership implications. A useful orienting question for this second section is, what about these readings helped you understand the situation more clearly or more insightfully?
Due Date: TBD.
Assignment Submission & Format
- All assignments should be submitted on or before the due date. I will accept email or paper submissions.
- Please use Times New Roman, 12-point font; double-spaces; 1-inch margins.
- All written assignments must follow APA (6th edition) formatting. APA is the standard writing style in education, so learn it now (even if it feels tedious). If you do not own a copy of the APA Style Manual (for the record, I do not own a an updated copy), you can reference a copy in the library. Moreover, there are numerous websites that offer helpful advice about citations. The Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL), for example, is an excellent resource for citation styles. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/.
- Reference librarians are also very helpful.
Lists, Stacks and Queues Programming Assignment Help
Week 1: Assignment Details
The task this week is to complete the following 2 structures using a linked list:
Assume the occurrence of a linked list node is represented by the object “Node” and its “Data” and “NextRef” attributes.
Part 1: Assume a “Head” node exists with the NextRef attribute pointing to the first node in the stack or being null if the stack is empty. Create pseudo code for the following 3 stack methods, showing the logic tied to the inverted list. Include a summary of these actions.
push( item )
Part 2: Assume “Front” and “Rear” nodes exist with the “NextRef” attributes pointing to the first and last nodes of the queue or being null if the queue is empty. Create pseudo code for the following 3 queue methods, showing the logic tied to the inverted list. Include a summary of these actions.
enqueue( item )
Week 1 Deliverables:
- Pseudo code implemented for both the stack and queue methods
- Documented pseudo code
- Add the completed pseudo code and discussion to the Key Assignment template Section 1: Lists, Stacks, and Queues.
- Name the document “IT265__IP1.doc.”
2 pages reading response Writing Assignment Help
When writing on a reading, use the other assigned readings to help you make your point. A presentation of opposing points of view and making a comparison of two works can lead you to good paper topics.you are encouraged to compare and contrast different authors’ ideas, even as
the main focus is on a single reading. Papers may comment on how the author uses words, the construction of the argument, types of evidence, methods, etc. What the paper should NOT do is write about the topic of the reading; rather it should write on how the author treats or approaches his or her topic. It is more about your own ideas about the reading not just summary.
2 pages reading response Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What is Project Management Computer Science Assignment Help
“What is Project Management” Please respond to the following:
- The VP of customer service has expressed concern over a project in
which you’re involved. His specific concern is that if the project is
implemented as planned, he’ll have to purchase additional equipment to
staff his customer service center. The cost was not taken into
consideration in the project budget. The project sponsor insists that
the project must go forward as originally planned or the customer will
suffer. Share your opinion with us. (This question is from the uCertify
scenario listed in Chapter 1)
Restorative Justice Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper to the community explaining the restorative justice process. Include the following in your paper:
- Explain the process of restorative justice and why it is used in the criminal justice system.
- Explain how the damage of a crime can go beyond the immediate victim.
- Describe how the restorative justice process differs from contemporary criminal justice processes.
- Reflect on how the restorative justice process can benefit the offender, the victim and the community.
Include at least two (2) references to support the information in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Option #1 Portfolio Business Finance Assignment Help
For this Portfolio Project option, analyze and synthesize data acquired from an illustrative, fictional case study (see below) and present the findings in a paper. The audience for this paper is organizational development specialists and business executives who are attendees at a professional OD association meeting.
Use the organization you identified in the Module 4 Critical Thinking Assignment (in either option). This organization should serve as the beginning of the final case study, however:
- If you completed the Module 4, Option #1 Critical Thinking Assignment, you will already have some of this information collected and created regarding the fictional organization.
- If you completed the Module 4, Option #2 assignment, you will use that company, but change the name of the company and any other information as you further develop your illustrative, fictional case study. You will also incorporate your survey instrument into your final case study.
Your project will include:
- An illustrative, fictional case study
- Diagnostic methods
- Analysis and feedback methods
- Appropriate organizational development intervention options with the inclusion of general risk and value scenarios
- Evaluation methods and planned changes
- References of outside sources including academic sources
Your final paper must be 8-10 pages long, cite a minimum of five sources, and be formatted per theCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find sources! Include a title page and reference list page as part of the final project (but not as part of the page count). Submit your final case study to the Week 8 Assignments page.
Looking Ahead for Unit 9 Business Finance Assignment Help
Designing an Implementation Strategy
In this Assignment, you will culminate one Course Outcome based on your design of a plan to implement a future-oriented strategic plan of your Capsim Core simulation company:
MT460-5: Design a plan to implement a business strategy throughout an organization.
Once a strategy is developed, it must be implemented. If a sound strategy fails, it is usually due to poor implementation planning, monitoring, measurement and a lack of corrective action. Essentially, a strategic implementation plan is an action plan, enhanced with tools to monitor and measure how effectively and efficiently business activities are aligned with strategic goals and objectives. In this assignment, you will design an implementation plan that monitors and measures the alignment of your business unit and functional level business activities with your enterprise and corporate level strategies for your Capsim Core simulation company.
Implementation Action Plan Design Document
The implementation action plan you design will be a detailed document outlining processes and procedures for your chosen Capsim Core simulation company at the functional level (Research and Development, Marketing, Production, or Finance) of strategy. The initiatives and activities related to the functional level of strategy are carried out through the creation and enforcement of standardized processes and procedures. Policies and systems must also be reviewed and modified as needed to ensure success, but should remain aligned with the enterprise and corporate level strategies. You will use the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) methodology and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure all business initiatives and activities are linked directly to the enterprise and corporate level strategies to manage, monitor and measure performance of the implementation plan. The data in your Capsim Core Reports and the Proforma Report will be useful in the design of your implementation strategy. Use the following guidelines to design your implementation action plan:
- Develop an action plan to implement your strategy, to include the following components:
- Objectives: list of corporate (departmental) goals and objectives.
- Strategic Initiatives: list of strategic initiatives planned to achieve goals and objectives.
- Balanced Scorecard: an overview of how objectives will be achieved using the BSC methodology.
- Critical Success Factors: identify elements vital to successfully achieving objectives.
- Key Performance Indicators: list the key performance indicators for each objective.
- Time Frame: establish timeframes and deadlines for each initiative and task.
- Guiding Policies: list of policies needed to guide strategic initiatives.
- Enforcement Policies: list of policies needed to enforce accountability.
- Systems: what systems are necessary to support strategic initiatives.
- Processes: list of processes that will facilitate strategic initiatives across functional areas.
- Procedures: list of standard operating procedures that inform on task execution.
- Resources Needed: list common and uncommon resources needed to complete each initiative.
- Accountability: identify teams and roles that are held accountable for results and outcomes of strategic initiatives.
Your action plan will be supported by intensive evaluation and analysis of your strategies, company’s core competencies, tactics, and strategic controls. You will need to complete the following before developing your action plan matrix. You should use the
- Review and refine the goals and objectives at the enterprise and corporate levels of your Capsim Core simulation company. Pay special attention to the goals and objectives of your chosen department (Research and Development, Marketing, Production, or Finance). At this stage, you should have developed an entire organizational and departmental strategy to use for this assignment. Ensure your goals and objectives are designed appropriately using SMART principles.
- Review and refine strategic initiatives for your chosen Capsim Core simulation company department (Research and Development, Marketing, Production, or Finance). Ensure the strategic initiatives are aligned with the organizational and departmental goals and objectives before moving forward.
- Develop and Illustrate a Key Performance Indicator tree, including each component:
- Enterprise level strategic goals
- Corporate level (departmental) strategic goals
- Strategic Initiatives
- Critical Success Factors
- Key Performance Indicators
- In the format of a Balanced Scorecard strategy map, illustrate the relationship between dimensions of the Balanced Scorecard Methodology and your organizational and corporate strategy. Illustrate the alignment of organizational goals and objectives with the corporate (departmental) goals and objectives. Create and align critical success factors and key performance indicators with each corporate goal and objective. Relate the critical success factors and Key Performance Indicators with each dimension of performance in the BSC methodology. Be specific and avoid using generalizations when creating Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators.
- Explain the relationship between the dimensions of the BSC methodology and your organizational and departmental strategy. Thoroughly explain the Balanced Scorecard strategy map you created.
- In a core competency diagram, illustrate the connectivity between your Capsim Core simulation company’s enterprise and corporate level goals and objectives, company’s strategic core competencies, and Key Performance Indicators. Be very specific and avoid using generalizations when establishing and aligning Key Performance indicators with your company’s core competencies.
- Explain how your company’s core competencies and the Key performance indicators are aligned with the enterprise and corporate level goals and objectives. Thoroughly explain how the Key Performance Indicators will measure achievement of the higher level goals and objectives.
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed research resources to substantiate your strategic decision-making.
https://anyessayhelp.com/. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find sources! Include a title page and reference list page as part of the final project (but not as part of the page count). Submit your final case study to the Week 8 Assignments page.