I need help with a paper for my final Humanities Assignment Help. I need help with a paper for my final Humanities Assignment Help.
This final assignment is designed to involve all of the main skills that you have learned during this course. In particular, your paper should demonstrate the ability to construct a deductively valid or inductively strong argument, clearly and accurately explain your reasoning, use high-quality academic sources to support the premises of your argument, fairly and honestly evaluate contrary arguments and objections, and identify fallacies and biases that occur within the arguments or objections presented.
You will continue to build on the option you chose in your Week One Initial Argument Paper. You will need to research a minimum of three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Explain the topic you are addressing and your position on it. Provide a preview of your paper and a statement of your thesis in your opening paragraph. [Approximately 100 words]
- Present your main argument for your thesis in standard form, with each premise and the conclusion on a separate line. Clearly indicate whether your argument is intended to be inductive or deductive. Follow up the presentation of your argument by clarifying the meaning of any premises that could use some explanation. [About 150 words]
- If your argument is deductive, then it shouldbevalid(in the strict logical sense of the word); if it is inductive, then it should bestrong. Make sure to avoid committing logical fallacies within your argument (e.g., begging the question). Additionally, the premises should be true, to the best of your knowledge. If one of your premises has a pretty obvious counter-example, then you should either fix the argument so that it does not have this flaw, or later, in your paper (steps three through five) you should address the apparent counter-example (showing that it does not really refute the truth of your premise). Arguments that are not valid, not very strong, commit fallacies, or that have counter-examples that are not adequately addressed will not receive full credit.
- Provide supporting evidence for the premises of your argument. [Approximately 350 words]
- Pay special attention to those premises that could be seen as controversial. Evidence may include academic research sources, supporting arguments (arguments whose conclusions are premises of the main argument), or other ways of demonstrating the truth of those premises. This section should include at least one scholarly research source.
- Explain a strong objectionto your argument. [Approximately 250 words]
- Study what people on the other side of this question think about your reasoning and present the best possible objection that someone could have to your argument. Do not commit the straw man fallacy here. Reference at least one scholarlyresearch source. See the “Practicing Effective Criticism” section of Chapter 9 of the course text for more information.
- Defend your argument against the objection. [Approximately 200 words]
- Once you have presented the objection, indicate clearly how you might respond to it. It is acceptable to admit that reasonable people might disagree with you or that there might be an area in which your argument could be further strengthened, but you should do your best to explain why your argument is sound or cogent despite the objections.
- Provide an appropriate conclusion. [Approximately 75 words]
- For guidance about how to develop a conclusion see the Introductions and Conclusion resource from the Ashford Writing Center.
For further instruction on how to create arguments, see the How to Construct a Valid Main Argument and Tips for Creating an Inductively Strong Argumentdocuments as well as the Contructing Valid Arguments Video. For an example of a completed Final Paper, see the annotated example The Ethics of Elephants in Circuses. Let your instructor know if you have questions about how to complete this paper.
I need to get my assignment back from this week that talks about the objection.
I need help with a paper for my final Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I need a paper about homelessness in America Humanities Assignment Help
Homelessness in America is a persistent, complex, and widely-occurring problem that incorporates many economic, social, and psychological dimensions. After years of war and economic decline, the ranks of the homelessness have grown to include families with children (35%), military veterans (23%), children (25%), persons fleeing domestic violence (30%), and the mentally ill (20-25%) (National Student Campaign, 2012). Additionally, the number of homeless young adults, aged 18 to 24, is growing, giving homelessness a new face (Saulny, 2012).
With regard to the problem of homelessness, some people perceive a call for greater human compassion, while others demand more effective social policy and more comprehensive public health services. Still others insist on greater individual responsibility and more respect for the needs of business, reinforced by aggressive criminal justice responses.
Your paper will examine a broad range of private and public responses (e.g., laws, policies, programs, and individual behaviors) to the problem of homelessness in America.
- You will examine five to seven such responses in depth from the perspectives of virtue ethics and distributive, commutative, and retributive justice.
- You will summarize the responses and identify the consequences of each response for the problem of homelessness.
- You will evaluate competing and conflicting views about the appropriateness of private and public responses to the problem of homelessness and present a balanced conclusion about the justness of each response.
- Finally, you will draw an overall conclusion about whether, 30 years from now, the next generation of Americans will view today’s responses to homelessness as just.
Start your research by reviewing the PDF document, Recommended Resources for the Final Paper. Use these resources to gain familiarity with various aspects of the homelessness problem and a range of responses to it. Some of the websites list other research based resources that contain in-depth information that can also be utilized in your paper. Also, use the Ashford University Library to find scholarly articles that are relevant to the specific responses to homelessness that are the focus of your paper.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources (at least two of which can be found in the Ashford University Library) other than the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must start with a short introductory paragraph which includes a clear thesis statement (your answer to the question: Will the next generation of Americans view as just, today’s response to homelessness?). The thesis statement itself is just that – a statement of what your essay demonstrates. The thesis is not a question, and it is not a summary of the topics discussed. You should avoid using the first person voice, avoid sentences like “This paper will show that…” and avoid asking questions with your thesis. Rather, your thesis should make declarative statements.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a short paragraph which includes a conclusion. The conclusion and thesis must be consistent.
- Your paper must logically develop the thesis in a way that leads to the conclusion, and that development must be supported by facts, fully explained concepts or assertions, and persuasive reasoning.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must be in your own words. While brief quotes from sources may be used, altogether the total amount of quoted text must be less than five percent of the body of your paper.
- When you use someone else’s words, they must be enclosed in quotation marks followed by an APA in-text short citation (author, year, page number) to your source. The in-text citation must correspond to a full APA citation for the source on the reference page at the end of the paper.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback Writing Assignment Help
Respond to the
following annotated bibliographies by noting a minimum of two strengths and two
areas in which the bibliography could be improved. Give specific
suggestions for improvement. Consider both the content and writing
clarity in your evaluation.
Annotated Bibliography 1
Advances in Leadership
Development: An Annotated Bibliography
Aggarwal, R., & Goodell, J. W. (2014). Personal
Leadership Development in International
Of Teaching In International Business, 25(1), 1-4.
authors discuss what they see as a weakness in international business
education. Specifically, they feel that the fundamental curriculum in most
business programs does not prepare students to perform successfully in the
global marketplace. Citing recent studies they note an awareness of this
weakness in leadership training beginning as early as the 1980s.
authors outline the failures in curricula, but their agenda here is simply to
introduce a collection of articles featured in a particular issue of the Journal of Teaching in International
Business. Whereas they set up the articles that address issues of teaching
international business and provide a useful literature review, there is little
else as far as solutions. The criteria for article selection are not discussed;
therefore, an editorial agenda could be in place.
and Goodell point to some potentially valuable sources in their literature
review, and this may be of value. However, as this is merely an editorial and
introduction, it provides little in the way of analysis.
Jamison, D. (2010). Leadership and Professional
Development: An Integral Part of the Business
Education Innovation Journal, 2(2), 102-111.
The author takes a
socioeconomic stance on the preparedness of business students, suggesting that
individuals from blue-collar backgrounds are disadvantaged by their lack of
exposure to professional environments. The study’s goal was to develop a model
curriculum that would include skills that are generally acquired by the type of
professional exposure more common to individuals from more advantaged
backgrounds. The model addressed the development of these soft skills by
identifying core competencies required of such a curriculum and suggesting
course content to address them. The program under review was the Leadership and
Professional Development Program at South Carolina State University.
Though the author points
to the growth and expansion of the program’s offerings, this does not address
the issue of quantifiable or qualifiable outcomes. In addition, the test
group’s limitations, both regional and demographic are not taken into account.
Though this study had
inherent weaknesses, it provided a solid framework for a soft-skill focused
curriculum that might address gaps in the preparedness of business students as
they enter the work force. Further study might extend this by focusing on
different regions of the country or including a cultural or gender-based
Smit, A. (2013). Responsible leadership development
through management education: A
ethics perspective. African Journal of Business Ethics, 7(2),
author takes an ethical stance on the development of future leaders suggesting
that there is more to the equation than simply the creation of successful individuals.
The key to the future, Smit suggests, is a curriculum that adds a focus on
ethics and personal accountability and responsibility. Smit sees a global or
planetary responsibility on the part of business leaders and finds the answer
in the university classroom. The author pointed to a significant study that
claimed that the business education of the past created much of the negligent
and negative business practices of the present. The author argued for
curriculum that takes into account the 50 + 20 Agenda, which re-examines
business education norms of the past 50 years and pays respect to the 1992 Rio
approach is far-reaching and altruistic; however, it assumes the possibility of
collaboration and agreement between decidedly diverse groups. The theory is
sound and draws attention to the need for less focus on the individual and
greater focus on society.
the study had a visionary perspective, it did not outline entirely unreachable
goals. Elements of Smit’s proposal should be taken into account when developing
a broader-based and more effective business curriculum for future business
Annotated Bibliography 2
Annotated Bibliography on Innovation
PRESS, & Sandlin, E. (2014). Need Clients? The 5 Best Ways to Market Your
Consulting Business. Retrieved October 25, 2015, from
The article focuses on 5 ways that an entrepreneur can market a new
consulting business. The authors relay that marketing services is not the same
as selling a product. In the case of a consulting business, the task is harder
because the potential customers may not even be aware that they need the
services. The conventional methods focused on in the article are direct mail,
cold calls, advertising, newsletters and referrals. This strategies are ideal
because they offer grounds that facilitate reaching new clients, the target
market and many potential clients. The information offers effective and proven
methods that an entrepreneur can start with in a bid to attract new clients to
the business. The article expounds on the methods and clearly elaborates what
the methods entail and what entrepreneurs should expect.
The article has been written by Eileen Figure Sandlin who is a business
writer and then edited by professionals at Entrepreneur. The authors have in
depth knowledge of business and are experts in various business related fields
such as entrepreneurship. Sandlin is a recognized and well-established author
who has written numerous books and business related articles. She also teaches
Business Communication Methods at Walsh College. Her experience and educational
background makes her a credible source for business articles.
The article relays industry-specific information that is highly
beneficial when starting a business. The information is supported by lessons
learned, expert interviews and success secrets from people in business in the
industry. The sources are credible which helps in making the article spot on,
informative and accurate.
(2010). 7 Tips For Taking Your Business International. Retrieved October 25,
The article 7 Tips For Taking Your
Business International by Anne Field, highlights and expounds on several
tips that are helpful for businesses that want to expand to different
countries. The author states that international expansion is the key to
significant growth. Once businesses expand to different countries, they get
access to growing economies and enjoy the benefits of serving varied markets.
Some of the things that business people that want to go global should consider
is diversity. It is reflected in the different cultures and languages. It is also
equally important to take note of regulations which vary from one country to
another. Businesses have to take time to choose the right local distributor.
Venturing into new territory is not cheap hence entrepreneurs should be ready
to meet the costs. In line with the article, entrepreneurs should choose the
market carefully, focus on a wide range of sources when it comes to choosing
distributors, ensure that they meet their distributors in person, create a good
contract and plan ahead among other things.
Anne Field is a freelance writer who is well known for writing good and
informative business articles. She has written articles for big publication
firms such as the New York Times, CNNMoney.com, and Business Week just to
mention a few. She is well-versed with business related topics which makes her
The information has been sourced from the industry. These includes
leaders in the field, and businesses that are involved in international
business. The information gives a good picture of what is involved and aspects
that are important for an entrepreneur that wants to expand into international
markets. The limitation of the article is that it was written in 2010. Since
that time some of the things highlighted such as international service fee
rates may have changed or may have been adjusted. This means that a reader
still has to carry out more research to get current information.
D. (2012). The Rise Of The Consultant-Turned-Entrepreneur. Retrieved October
25, 2015, from
The article stipulates that the experience a person has as a consultant
is valuable and relevant to an entrepreneurs’ success. The author posits that
consulting is immensely important in the start-up of a business. The article
focuses on valuable consulting skills from the perspective of ex-consultants
who ventured and started their own businesses. The general consensus is that
consulting skills are beneficial in starting up a business regardless of the
stage a company is in or the industry. Multiple stages have been focused on and
emphasized as important. These are namely the idea stage, the developmental
phase, the growth stage and the Caveat. The article expounds on the stages, in
line with what is involved and vital aspects that will contribute to making the
business successful. The article basically sheds light on the importance of
consulting in entrepreneurship.
The author Dana Rosenberg works at Health Tap as a Community Development
Lead. She in charge of marketing, branding, PR and user acquisition and
engagement. She formerly also worked as a consultant where she was tasked with
the responsibility of advising clients regarding acquisition and product
commercialization opportunities and target screening. Her background and
experience makes her well-versed with business and is better placed to shed
light on business practices.
The information for the article was sourced from primary sources through
interviews. The individuals interviewed are experts in their respective fields.
They have been in business for years and have extensive experience. These
aspects place them at a good position to give a clear account of what business
involves. The article is informative to entrepreneurs because it offers varied
perspectives regarding how to start a business. The information analysed is
also sourced from experts in the field which provides ideas and multiple angles
on how businesses can be started. This is in relation to the things that should
be focused on and that have a high likelihood of making sure that a start-up is
Utecht, S. (2013). Starting Your Small Business: An Entrepreneur’s
The article Starting Your Small
Business: An Entrepreneur’s Guide was written by Shawn Utecht. It a guide
that is meant to help an entrepreneur who wishes to start a business. It
highlights that owning a business has many benefits but there are also some
challenges and risks that a person should be prepared to encounter. The guide
is beneficial because it helps an entrepreneur to find resources, grasp
potential challenges and gain a thorough understanding of the process of
starting a business. The article covers all the key essential factors and
aspects that entrepreneurs should be aware of. It is informative and
comprehensive which helps a person to get an idea of what business entails and
key areas that entrepreneurs should focus on if they want to succeed.
Shawn Utetch, the author is a manager of employer relations. He works at
the College of Business at Colorado State University. He is a counsellor who is
nationally certified and has extensive experience in career services. He has a
diverse background in industry, non-profit work and education. He has also
consulted on a wide range of projects in different regions around the world
which makes him fully capable of analysing business on an international level.
His background, educational qualifications and experience make him fully
equipped to handle and give advice on business.
Data collection was based on a review of secondary sources from credible
avenues. The information was sourced from peer-reviewed sources and government
sites. These include the US Census Bureau, the IDC, Small business
administration, and Wells Fargo/Gallup Small Business Index. The article is
detailed yet simple. The author focused on the relevant data that would be able
to give a reader a comprehensive account of what entrepreneurship entails. Some
of the aspects that have been focused on are things that are essential to
starting a business in line with the qualities, skills, level of preparation,
and expectations that one should have. It also highlights the trends and facts
of the industry and the value of having a good plan. In addition, several
resources that have valuable information on the topic have also been mentioned
which a reader can look into if one intends to get more data and they can help
in extensive planning and research.
I need help with an organism physiology paper Science Assignment Help
BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS ASSIGNMENT, DOWNLOAD THE APA RESEARCH TEMPLATE ON RIGHT. (I can provide template)
Identify an organism that lives within 50 miles of your home.
Locate a diagram of that organism that has the main organs and structures labeled. Be sure to properly cite your diagram and pictures.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on this topic.
- Briefly describe the environment (temperature, landscape, food sources, etc.) and describe the organism’s role in the environment.
- Identify the structures and functions of the main organs found in your selected organism.
- Explain how the organism in the diagram has evolved physiologically to become suited to its environment.
- If the organism were to be transplanted to a significantly different environment, how would things change?
- Would their organ system still be as efficient? Why or why not?
- Would the organism survive in this new environment? Why or why not?
Include the labeled diagram and other appropriate pictures in your paper and make sure to provide a full reference for the images in your reference section.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines including references and in-text citations. Your paper should include a well-written introduction and conclusion. Use only academic research sources.
Contemporary International Problems Humanities Assignment Help
The Cold War and U.S. Diplomacy
Select a president from the table,
“Presidents and Their ‘Doctrines,’” in Roskin, Chapter 4. Then write a 3-5 page
paper on the doctrine that president used according to Roskin. Your research
must include at least four (4) credible sources, apart from your textbook. Your
paper must address the following:
- Summarize a situation that required
U.S. diplomatic efforts during the president’s time in
- Explicate the diplomatic doctrine
the president followed, with reference to specific actions or events that
- Describe the effects of these
diplomatic efforts for the U.S. and other countries.
- Assess, in conclusion, the
advantages and disadvantages of the particular doctrine that was
- Cite at least four (4) reputable
sources in addition to the textbook, not including Wikipedia, encyclopedias, or
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times
New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and
references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor
for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the
title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course
title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning
outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the cultural, economic, and
political context of information resources, and interpret information in light
of that context.
- Use technology and information
resources to research issues in international problems.
- Write clearly and concisely about
international problems using proper writing mechanics.
Text Book: IR: THE NEW WORLD OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: 2010 EDITION, Publisher: Pearson Custom; Eighth Edition edition (2010)
Assignment 1: The
Did not submit or incompletely
Insufficiently summarized a situation
Partially summarized a situation that
Satisfactorily summarized a situation
Thoroughly summarized a situation
Did not submit or incompletely
Insufficiently explicated the
Partially explicated the diplomatic
Satisfactorily explicated the
Thoroughly explicated the diplomatic
Did not submit or incompletely
Insufficiently described the effects
Partially described the effects of
Satisfactorily described the effects
Thoroughly described the effects of
Did not submit or incompletely
Insufficiently assessed, in
Partially assessed, in conclusion,
Satisfactorily assessed, in
Thoroughly assessed, in conclusion,
More than 8
Write 3-5 page leadership plan Business Finance Assignment Help
Using provided case study – write a 3-5 page leadership plan NOT business plan.
MORE SPECIFIC detail will be provided once tutor selected.
Formatting of The Plan:
Since this is a plan,
students are able to write single, spaced with a double space between
Use 12-point font, and
three -five pages in length including diagrams.
Title page with your
name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
Use headings as
Summary that provides
the key points of Case Study plan;
Writing is expected to
be clear and concise;
Write in the third
Use APA formatting for
in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and
not use direct quotes. Deductions will be taken when direct quotes are used and
found to be unnecessary;
- Outside resources may be used but the majority
of the support will come from the course readings with a wide array of readings
Write 3-5 page leadership plan Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Marketing/Accounting case study in healthcare Business Finance Assignment Help
There are three important concepts in Week 3: (1) Profit
analysis and Break even analysis; (2) Cost determination of medical services;
(3) Charge setting of medical services. Our weekly discussions cover the above
three parts of concepts. After completing the topic 1, I hope you will be more
comfortable to work on Assessment #2.
1. Profit analysis and Break even analysis Chapter 5 of Gapenski’s
difference between fixed costs and variable costs? Define and give an example
1b.What are the two primary differences
between P&L statement and income statement?
1c.Complete the following P&L
Good Health Clinic: 2015 Projected P&L Statement (based
on 65,000 patient visits)
Total revenue ($100 x 65,000)
(A) Total variable costs ($30 x 65,000)
(B) Total contribution margin
x 65,000) $ (D) Fixed costs
P&L statement can be expressed as the equation:
Total revenues – Total variable costs – Fixed costs = Profit
charge x Volume) – (Unit variable cost x Volume) – Fixed costs = Profit
Using the information from the above P&L statement, what is
the break-even point in volume?(Hint: no profit at break-even.)
point in dollar indicates the revenue level one has to reach to break-even,
which is equal to the revenue gained if the break-even point in volume is
achieved. Based on the previous question, what is the break-even point in
dollar? (Relationship of Costs to Volume and Revenue Chapter 6 of
out Table 5.8from
Gapenski’s book for another P&L Statement. Why does it have additional
lines of revenues compared with the one for Good Health Clinic?
1g.Compare the P&L statement atTable 5.10 with the one for Good Health Clinic. What is
the difference in estimating revenue? Based on Table 5.10, can the clinic
receive more revenues by providing more clinic visits?
2. Cost allocation and determination: Chapter 6 of Nowicki’s book
two departments/units in a healthcare organization that can be considered as
revenue centers. List two departments/units that can only be cost centers but
not revenue centers.
2b.Define two of cost allocation methods
and List at least one advantage and one disadvantage for each.
2c.What is “cost driver”? A
manager in a hospital needs to allocate housekeeping costs to other
departments. Can you suggest a cost driver and provide your reason?
3. Setting Charges: Chapter 7 of Nowicki’s book: Explain the
following methods of setting charges: RVU method, hourly rate method, and
surcharge method. For EACH method, provide one department in a
healthcare organization as an example that would use this method.
Statistics Homework Help Mathematics Assignment Help
During this unit, you will investigate different
numerical measures for describing data, and you will also prepare for
the cumulative MSL Midterm Exam. The exam includes concepts covered in
You will use Excel in this Discussion. Excel graphs and charts do not
paste into the Discussion Board. Therefore, please place your entire
main post, all parts, all graphs, and all portions into a single Word
Document. Then, use Add/Remove to upload and attach that document to the
Discussion Board as your main post.
Data Set: Garbage.xlsx
1. What is the name of your dataset?
2. Choose and write down the name of any
quantitative and continuous variable from your dataset and use Excel to
calculate the mean, median, mode, min, max, range, variance, and
standard deviation for that variable. Paste the results into your main
post (or use Add/Remove to attach them).
a. Which measure of center (mean, median, or mode) does the best job in describing your variable and why?
b. Which measure of center (mean, median, or mode) does the worst job in describing your variable and why?
(type in) the value 50000 into your selected variable data. Now,
recalculate the mean, median, and the variance for your variable (now
that it includes the extra value of 50000). How did this change the
mean, median, and variance from their original values? Is the change
what you expected? 3. Choose any two quantitative variables
from your dataset. Use three numerical measures to compare these two
variables. Next, create a bar graph that includes the mean and median
for both variables (to visualize their comparison).
Discuss how freedom of expression and intellectual property rights might ethically conflict. Computer Science Assignment Help
The Internet is an ideal communication mechanism because of its openness and anonymity but people must make ethical decisions about how to use this power. Intellectual property is a work of the mind, such as art, books, formulas, inventions, and processes that are distinct and created by a single person or group. Copyright law protects authored works such as art, books, film, and music. Patent law protects inventions, and trade secret law helps safeguard information that is mission critical in an organization.
Discuss how freedom of expression and intellectual property rights might ethically conflict. In your reply, consider how your own freedom of expression might affect your privacy or personal intellectual property. Please provide examples when possible.
Please answer each question with a min of 200 words and a max of 400 words. Business Finance Assignment Help
1. In a narrative format, discuss FedEx from a
strategic perspective. Information concerning recent changes in the firms is
readily available online and should be accessed. Strategic issues should be
discussed in “real time.”
2. How has Fedex managed to maintain technical superiority
(i.e., reliability, service, package tracking, etc.) in its industry? Can Fedex
continue to do so in the future? Why or why not?
3. Give examples of two prominent crises FedEx could face in
the future. What steps should the company take to prepare for these crises?
4. Suppose you are the CEO of a start-up firm in the package
delivery industry. You have plenty of capital to work with, but little
infrastructure and no management team in place. What strategy would you pursue